[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Storm King is going to kill Celestia and Luna in the upcoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

The Storm King is going to kill Celestia and Luna in the upcoming movie, cap this
>>
>>30173960
It's a good thing the movie is non canon
>>
>>30173960
No, Twilight will die in the movie.
>>
>>30174041
exactly, the vampires will die.
>>
>>30173960
>The Storm King is going to kill Celestia and Luna
please no.

>king sombra soldiers in the back
what is going on?
>>
>>30174191
Those are storm ponies, main infantry of the storm. The storm is a collective of different species, mainly ponies. They are evidently recycling sombras soldiers for the roles.
>>
>>30174236
maybe there were the ones who enslaved the ponies and put in them the mask.
>>
>>30174236
Did you not notice the fan_made in the pic filename?
>>
>>30174191

Check the filename, fanart
>>
>>30174191
The Storm King is going to make an attempt on the Equestrian Crown. I don't know what is up with Sombra's soldiers in the back, I just looked up "Storm King" and saved the first half-decent picture of him that I could find
Also, any alicorns that exist are natural magnets of evil, which makes Celestia's and Luna's daily lives very dangerous by default. This is why they have chosen successors in Cadence and Twilight. Celestia and Luna will be felled by the Storm King, but Cadence and Twilight will fight him off and banish him or something. Either that, or Cadence and Twilight will find out that The Storm King was just lonely and miserable the entire time and reform him. After the death of Celestia and Luna, though, their lives will change drastically
>>
>"killing" main characters in a show like MLP
You're delusional OP.
>>
File: 1369442198394.jpg (45KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1369442198394.jpg
45KB, 236x236px
>>30174332
they killed twilight in season 3 though
>>
>>30173960
He looks like King Haggard from The Last Unicorn.
>>
>>30174516
RIP in peace Christopher Lee. But seriously that movie was fucking disturbing. How many kids were traumatized because their retarded parents thought it was for kids?
>>
>>30174236
I do wonder what the storm pony troopers will look like.
>>30173960
No no. celestia and luna are going to die in the S7 finale, bequeathing their alicornhood on Starlight as they go.
>>
>>30174964
If they did actually did that, I would say that Hasbro is trying to obtain the record of the most hated, most reviled animated character ever.
>>
Pretty much can call things right now

The "real" protagonists of this will be Shadow tempest, Princess Skystar and Twilight. The other 5 will be a backdrop for twilight to exposition to, but otherwise not do anything except listen to twilight or voice questions so twilight can answer them.

Shadow tempest will be the Rebellious outcast with sad past, and will learn about friendship from Twilight-- She will betray Storm king, and the three of them will Super saiyan defeat him at the end, and then get a song praising all 3 of them.

>princess skystar will be the rebellious princess archetype. Her mother, Novos, will be suspisious of outsiders and refuse to help, but Skystar will defy her and help the six.

>shadow tempest's horn regenerates and she takes over ruling Storm kings lands (may or may not become an alicorn in the process), Skystar rules over the seas, twilight continues in ponyville.
>>
>>30175056
A-at least it's Twilight and not G-glimmer, right?
>>
File: suzukifishnig2.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
suzukifishnig2.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
>>30173960
The entire point of the movie insofar as I've seen is that it's divorced from the show as much as possible. Minimum knowledge is required going in, minimum effects will be felt coming out. I figure it's gonna be like the Pokemon movies; big & epic as they are, the most you'll ever here about them afterwards is "Oh hey a Lugia! We met one in 2000 dontcha know! Anyway back to this episode's plot".
>>30174294
>Also, any alicorns that exist are natural magnets of evil, which makes Celestia's and Luna's daily lives very dangerous by default
Sounds headcanony desu.
Headcanon I can get behind, granted.
>Either that, or Cadence and Twilight will find out that The Storm King was just lonely and miserable the entire time and reform him.
The G1 comic he's lifted from did exactly that in the end so hey; continuity amirite? ^:)
>>
whoopsies
>>
>>30174191
>>30174236
>>30174249
>>30174294
>>30174267
>The promotion for this film is so terrible that people mistake fanart for the real thing.
>>
evacuate everyone, let their forces rush in, just left a remnant of loyalist resistance as a decoy and then nuke the whole place.
>>
>>30175056

They also have to clean recurrent Twilight's vaginal discarges.
>>
>>30173960
Or Twilight gets to be the Mario to Celestia's Princess Peach
>>
>>30174934
I liked it despite the trauma. Wasn't worse than the average "children's" movie from the era like Secret of NIMH, Neverending Story, Dark Crystal, etc.
>>
>>30178638
Hell, even the first 2 specials of G1 MLP were pretty dark.
>>
>>30173960
I'm pretty sure Hasbro learned their lesson after the shitstorm Transformers The Movie (the animated one) caused in that regard.
>>
Luna kills Dumbledore
>>
File: csimadmax Amalthea-Luna.jpg (186KB, 1000x439px) Image search: [Google]
csimadmax Amalthea-Luna.jpg
186KB, 1000x439px
>>30174934
>But seriously that movie was fucking disturbing.
Only saw it recently after reading how idiots praised it like the second coming of christ.

Worst garbage (among cartoons) I've ever seen.
Yet very typical for "poetic style" shit made in the 70s.

Guess kids in those days just watched the pictures and used their own imagination to pull something else out of that ass.
>>
>>30178638
>Dark Crystal
NETFLIX HYYYYYYYYPE
>>
>>30178662
>shitstorm
It made it timeless. 30 years later, having never seen the show myself, I want to watch the Transformers movie sometime because of how memorable that whole arc apparently was.
>>
>>30178638
A little is darkness is good for children, that's why fairy tales are so horrifying or bloodthirsty. If they can't cope with a fictional ogre eating people as children they won't have the strength of character to cope with their house burning down or a love one contracting a fatal disease later in life.
>>
>>30178662
No, the movie still be a flop.
>>
>>30179179
Will it shrink Luna and retcon SugarMac too?
>>
>>30174332

>Celestia and Luna
>main characters
>>
>>30179492
S1's main enough I'd figure.
They're cornerstones of the setting's mythology at least. So much so that we still don't even know most of the details. Maybe they're conning proles with the Sun/Moon shit, or maybe cosmology would stop dead if both of them were MIA for too long.
>>
>>30173960
>Storm King
This isn't canon, right?
>>
>>30181458
no
>>
>>30181780
Oh thank goodness, I was going to make a AIE fan fiction involving electricity and storms in some capacity when my writing skill got decent enough, and I would hate for people to think I ripped off a movie villain.
>>
File: large.jpg (369KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
369KB, 683x1024px
>>30181458
Storm kings real, the image is fan made by pasting canon images together.

I really think you're probably joking here >>30181802 and are playing that you really think storm king isn't real.
>>
>>30181458
>>30181802
You're too late anyway, he's adapted from a G1 villain.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.