[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 163

File: 1491365680710.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491365680710.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, changelings, draconequus, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,

Call of Duty, Cuddle warfare by Anon: - NEW & COMPLETE!
https://pastebin.com/BaSuYrgi

Caged By SomeDope: - NEW!
https://pastebin.com/wSgcL1Ve
https://pastebin.com/dqF7zfpC

Forlorn Purity by WallMixer: - NEW!
http://archiveofourown.org/works/10986543/chapters/24467613

Cuddly Doom by Geoffrey-McDermott:
https://pastebin.com/fmk24ZwM
https://pastebin.com/LPuPsFQC
https://pastebin.com/JLKmpgrv

One Lucky Pet by Buckett:
https://pastebin.com/P3hFyJBK
https://pastebin.com/2DhSAUkP

Sick Day by WallMixer:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/10674483/chapters/23631552

More prompts by ThatGuyWithTheFace:
https://pastebin.com/gifQqwn5

Archive of over 300 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

Pon-E in the water
>And industrial accident contaminates the water supply with chemicals, any one exposed to the water runs the risk of becoming a pony

The Pony Wakes
>Anon, an almost normal human being at least before his fragile concept of reality is shattered when she wakes up from her coma. Anon is actually AnonMare, and she has been in a coma for many moons. Anon Must now adjust to a cartoon world being reality, and her old reality being a cartoon.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29962967
>>
I want to transform into Nyx
>>
The Correct Previous Thread
>>30096886
>>
>>30169989
Nice one, but I think you meant adulation not undulation.
>>
>Anonmare used to be a human
>All ponies used to be human
>But that changed when a strange phenomenon swept across the Earth and transformed every last man, woman, and child into ponies
>After searching for months, she finds somepony that claims to be able to restore her humanity
>Unfortunately, step one of the process requires her old human memories, and those were quick to disappear after the ponification
>Using what little memory she has left, she manages to find her way back to the place she once called home
>There, she discovers that her old life may not have been as great as she had imagined it was
>>
>>30170641
Why didn't you use a nice picture?
>>
File: Fig3.png (757KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Fig3.png
757KB, 2400x1800px
I wish to be the inseminated pony
>>
>>30171092
>The journey makes anon appreciate all the things she gained as a pony all the more.
>>
>>30171092
>>30171425

call me a newbie, but it sounds like a good idea (didn't read many pony stories yet)
>>
>"Anon, you have to be more careful... You're not some big human male anymore."
>Twilight rubs your head and you pull away.
"You don't think I know that?"
>You flick your tail uncomfortably.
"It's bad enough I have to be on red alert for Applejack's creepy brother rapist, but-"
>You turn and pull your tail aside, pointing at your vagina.
"I thought having one of these would be awesome!"
>Twilight blushes and turns away, "Anon, please!"
"NO! I'm serious, do you know how much a horse vagina stinks? Of course you do, you have a BIG GAPING ONE!"
>Twilight grabs your hoof and pulls it up, raising you off the ground.
>She casts a look of fury upon you.
>"THAT IS NO WAY FOR A FILLY TO BEHAVE!"
>Suddenly you have an idea.
>Twilight wants you to be a good little filly.
>She hates it when you're vulgar.
>So the logical thing to do would be to-
"Suck dick..."
>Twilight gives you a confused look and sets you down.
>"What did you say?"
>You laugh and point at her.
"That's right! I'm going to suck dick! A lot of dick! Like, all the dicks! I'm going to become Ponyville's cocksleeve! I'll be the biggest little filly whore Equestria has ever seen!"
>Twilight flushes bright scarlet, "ANON STOP!"
"HAHAHA! That's right, Twilight! I'll suck so much fucking stallion cock, they'll name me the Element of Slurp! I'll take so much dick in this little filly cunt, they'll tell tales about 'the filly filled with semen' long after Celestia dies! I'll take so much dick in my ass that-"

>You sit on your bed, rubbing your sore cheek.
>Twilight slapped your cheek and grounded you for a week.
>Tears well up in your eyes.
"What a cunt... SHE could use some dick..."
>She'll pay for this.
>Maybe you can get Big Mac to rape her.
>You start to laugh quietly.
>Twilight shouts from her room upstairs.
>"NO LAUGHING! YOU'RE GROUNDED!"
>Fuck this place.
>>
>>30171284
>you will never have a pony family
>>
>>30170904
You're right, fuck.
Although the crowd doing the wave isntead of a standard cheering / clapping is an amusing image.

>>30172029
>You will never be one of the first naturally born foals post-transformation.
It hurts.
>>
>>30172133
>You will never be told the story of your parents' ponification and the story of how they met and fell in love in a confused post-tf world.
>>
Started writing something, based on one toking anon's plan for what he'd do after becoming the pone.

>It was a laid back Saturday for you.
>No hang-ups, responsibilities, or even cleaning to do.
>Your apartment was spick and span, largely thanks to some help from the kindly old cat lady next door.
>So you were sat at your desk, scamming loonies and toonies off of little kids on Team Fortress 2.
>You sighed, scratching the back of your head as you accepted a free Mann Co key from some twelve year old in New Hampshire or some such shit.
"35 keys... that means..."
>You mumbled to yourself under your breath, working out just how many more dollars you could squeeze from this server, along with how many more servers you'd need to visit before you finally had enough keys to buy that unusual you decided to get on a whim.
>You sat stock still, counting for a few minutes, before slumping onto your desk.
"Fuck I'm bored."
>What the fuck were you even doing?
>Like, with your life.
>You didn’t even want that Death at Dusk Conjurer’s Cowl anyway, you’d stopped lusting after it three servers ago.
>You needed something else to do.
>Without even looking at your screen, you typed out a hasty goodbye to the kid you were trading with before shutting TF2 down.
>Your eyes wandered from your computer screen to your TV screen.
>With deliberate consideration, you stared at your puny list of NES and SNES classics.
>…Nah.
>Sighing, you stood up and walked over to the window on the left hand side of your desk.
>It was a beautiful day outside, the first in months.
>Twenty plus something, sunny.
>Hell, you could see a couple having a picnic out in their fenced off backyard just fifty meters from your apartment.
“That settles it.”
>You stretched yourself out, arms, legs and neck.
>Did a couple jumping jacks too, for good measure.
>>
>>30172297
>Then you promptly shut the window and drew the curtains across it, leaving your lounge in a gloomy and comfortable shade.
“I’m going to get high as fuck and stay inside all day.”
>You grabbed your slightly singed and bloodstained Gap fanny pack off of the mini fridge before flopping down onto your couch.
>With a big yawn, you unceremoniously dumped the contents of your fanny pack on your coffee table.
>Little boxes of rolling paper, a joint rolling box, your grinder, some scissors, a booklet of filters and a mason jar packed with weed all tumbled out.
>You twisted the cover off of the mason jar first and pulled out a few choice buds.
>By squeezing them gently, you got a real sense for how dank this shit was.
>New York Diesel was the strain, the signature lime and grapefruit scent gave it away.
>Into the grinder it went and seven twists later, the herb was fine enough for a joint.
>You packed the grinded up herb into the joint rolling box’s canvas.
>Then, with a little bit of care, you licked the rolling paper’s adhesive and placed it above the packed up weed.
>In a single smooth motion, you closed the lid on the rolling box and, just like magic, a joint popped out of the top.
>You packed in both ends of the joint and twisted off one end.
>In the other end you stuck your filter.
>You repeated the process, rolling a second joint.
“Done.”
>Yawning, you stuck both joints up behind your ears like a fucking nerd and stood up.
>You’d gotten about halfway out of your living room when someone knocked on the door.
“Just a second.”
>You called out, before tucking your two joints into your pocket.
>With that done, you finally answered the door.
>It was Alias, your best friend since high school.
>He looked as cheery as always, standing there in shorts and a t-shirt.
>Hell, Alias even had a tan.
>It seemed much healthier than the pale as snow look you were rocking at the moment.
>>
>>30172302
>You smirked and tugged a joint out of your pocket just as Alias grinned and pulled a bottle of pills out of his.
“You wanna get high??”
>”You wanna be a little horse?”
>All was quiet for a moment, then finally you shook your head and chuckled together with Alias.
>”Yeah, fuck yeah.”
“Fucking what?”
>Alias laughed and chucked you the pill bottle before stepping into your apartment to take his shoes off.
>You stared the pills up and down.
>There were actually about 30 of em, half looked like ibuprofen capsules and the other half looked more like acetaminophen tablets.
“This is Pon-E?”
>Alias nodded.
>”Yep. Got it off of a bartender in the city, high quality and trustworthy. It’s even modified to have a ninety seven percent chance of not changing your sex.”
>You shook the pills around, looking at them some more.
>Curious, they made you seriously curious.
>You reached into your pocket and pulled out the little pill bottle full of acetaminophen you carried around.
>Too much computer time meant frequent headaches unfortunately.
>With a sharp eye, you compared your acetaminophen to the Pon-E lookalike.
>Your blood ran a little cold when you realized how convincing the fakes actually were.
>It would be too easy to give someone a permanent dose with these.
>Especially people like you, who popped pills so often.
>It also meant…
“You’re planning on taking two of these fuckin’ things aren’t you?”
>You stared Alias right in the eyes.
>Alias didn’t even look surprised, he just laughed and slapped you on the back before strutting his way down the hall.
>Yes, strutting.
>>
>>30172308
>The fucker strutted everywhere.
>There was a grin on Alias’ face when he turned back to look at you.
>So you frowned at Alias as hard as you could and launched the pill bottle at him.
>Alias caught it with ease, and spoke even easier.
>”Eventually, yeah. I’m going to take just one at first, make sure I like my new shape. Then I take the second, and if my family or the cops ask anything then I just show em an ibuprofen bottle full of these things.”
>Alias tossed you a wink and a smile, punctuated by an OK hand sign.
>”Flawless.”
>None of this even surprised you, Alias seemed to have made it his mission in life to perform every ridiculous stunt that happened to cross his mind.
>You sighed and stepped up to your bathroom door.
“We have to smoke in my bathroom today, landlord’s been around a lot this week.”
>Alias rolled his eyes and followed you inside.
>”Lame.”
“Whatever. You can go smoke outside if you want, I’m sure the cop living next door would be happy to join you.”
>With a sly smile on his face, Alias lowered the cover over the toilet seat and sat down.
>You pulled out your lighter and set the flame against the end of your joint as you stepped into the bathtub.
>After a few test draws, you finally got the joint burning evenly and tossed the lighter to Alias.
>That was your queue to relax, so you lounged in the bathtub and took it easy.
>The first few puffs had always been your favorite part, the smoke was at a good temperature so you could get that famous diesel taste from the herb.
>Smoke curled off of the joint and from your mouth, rising gently in wisps to the ceiling.
>The sun shone in bright and clear from the little window high upon the wall opposite you.
>You played some music on your phone to fill the silence a little more.
https://vimeo.com/142512117
>There were only three kinds of music that you would listen to when you were high, and progressive rock was right at the top of that lofty list.
>>
>>30172315
>”This shit is primo man, where the fuck did you get it?”
>You looked at Alias.
>He was already cloaked in smoke, staring at the lit joint in his hand with an impressed look on his face.
“My older sister.”
>Alias took a draw from his joint, staring up at the ceiling in thought.
>Realization and remembrance crossed his face and he answered.
>”Ah yeah, forgot she was growing.”
>Suddenly, Alias looked down at you and grinned again.
>He had that bottle full of fucking horse pills in his hand.
>”So are we gonna take these things or what?”
>You sighed and stared at the ruby red ember tip of your joint for a few seconds, thinking about it.
>…Those pills had probably cost Alias a small fortune.
>So turning him down would actually be kind of a dick move on your part.
>Besides that, it was only temporary right?
>And ninety seven percent… Good enough odds to bet your manhood on.
>You motioned to Alias.
>Wordlessly, Alias kicked over the trashcan and you knocked your ashes off into it.
“Twelve hours?”
>Alias nodded, and his grin grew even wider with anticipation, joint locked in his teeth.
>”Yep.”
>Horsecock for twelve hours…
>It was strangely tempting.
>…
>Fuck it.
“Fuck it.”
>”Aye, fuck it.”
>Without another word, Alias threw you one of the fake acetaminophen tablets while he downed a fake ibuprofen capsule.
>You swallowed the tablet with no hesitation and got right back to smoking your joint.
“How long does the transformation take?”
>>
>>30172324
>”Slow acting, probably five or ten minutes or so.”
>You nodded and tried to relax, but you couldn’t help sitting up a bit straighter in the bathtub.
>A sudden thought hit you.
“Won’t we get tangled up in all these clothes?”
>Alias blinked, meeting your eyes.
>Then he nodded, somewhat dazed after taking too hard a hit off of his joint.
>”Oh, yeah.”
>You and Alias both stood up and stripped down to underwear before sitting back down.
“God this is going to be weird.”
>For a few seconds, you didn’t feel anything but the cerebral high and the soaring euphoria the weed was giving you.
>Then a tingle started in your left hand.
>You peered at it, brow furrowed, as you filled the deepest parts of your lungs with smoke.
>Nothing seemed to have-
>Fur.
>The patch of black fur on your hand was so small at first that you hadn’t noticed it, but it grew slowly into view.
>After waiting another couple of seconds, you exhaled a cloud of smoke and spoke up.
“I’ve got black fur, how about you?”
>Alias was staring intently at his arm, smoke pouring from his nostrils.
>He held his arm up, then lowered it, then held it up again.
>Always the lightweight, Alias must already be high as a kite, you thought.
>You took another drag off of your joint just as he answered.
>”Neon yellow.”
>You choked and sputtered, trying to laugh around the smoke.
“HAckk- Ha-of fucking c-course.”
>Chuckling some more, you sank down deeper into the bathtub.
>That tingly feeling was growing in patches all over your body as your fur grew in.
>Your left hand was completely covered now, and you saw that your right hand was well on its way when you lifted your joint up for a puff.
>>
>>30172334
>The high was starting to hit you harder too, making you felt deeply relaxed, despite the strange circumstances.
>Alias was laughing between every drag, and you could see the bright yellow fur growing all over him in big strips.
>It looked like someone had taken a huge highlighter to his skin, it was that bright.
“Suits yoooouuuuu…”
>You laughed like a strangled hyena and shifted around with odd sweeping motions to face Alias.
>Alias rolled his eyes and pointed at your head, falling off of the toilet in the process.
>”As if black doesn’t suit you.”
>That just made you laugh even harder.
>He wasn’t wrong.
“Whatev-“
>Just then, your fringe flopped down in front of your eyes and you recoiled, confused.
>Wait…
>You groaned, understanding.
>Correction: Your fringe had grown down in front of your eyes.
“I just got this shit cut a week ago, what the fuck.”
>You could hear Alias laughing his ass off.
>”You’re a Grudge stunt double, man. I’ll ddrruruur… dri-vve you to the fuckin’ audition mahself.”
>With a quick jerk of the head, you whipped your bangs out your eyes and up over your ears.
>Thank fuck you had spent a couple years with a hairdo like this, you knew how to handle it.
>Your hair was still stupid long though, it was actually laying in your lap.
>You looked at Alias again, to see if his hair had changed.
>Immediately you laughed, and gave yourself a couple seconds to come up with a good insult.
“You’re like a tropical fruit given a mammalian host.”
>Alias had neon pink hair, which somehow styled itself into a Mohawk before your very eyes.
>Just looking at Alias was giving you a headache, his colors clashed like their families had been locked in a blood feud since the days of the Wild West.
>Alias shrugged and winked.
>”What can I say, I’m a sucker for looks that say: ‘Fuck you, and then me, later.’ “
>>
>>30172344
>You shook your head and giggled, then sunk back into the bathtub.
>All you could hear were the deep breaths you and Alias took with each puff.
>Smoke curled silently in the air, caught between beams of sunlight.
>The tingly feeling of your fur growing had stopped, replaced with a bizarre sense of things being shifted around in your abdomen.
>…
“Too quiet!”
>You whined.
>The pitch of your voice sounded so high there, but it didn’t feel like your voice had cracked at all.
>”Put some more music on then, dumbass.”
>Alias sounded strange too, his voice was melodious, and somehow brighter than before.
“But…”
>Oh yeah.
>You stuck your joint in your mouth and unlocked your phone.
>Right away you could see that you had paused the music by mistake.
>You chuckled and hit play with your left hoof.
“The gardener plants an evergreen… Whilst trampling on a flower…”
>As though it was the most natural thing in the world, you sung along for a little.
>It gave you a feel for the new timbre your voice held; a dusky tone with a distinctly feminine pitch.
>You were going to grin and brag about your discovery to Alias when you suddenly thought back to what you had pressed the play button with.
“H-hoof…”
>You held up your new appendage and marvelled at it.
>Strange sensations began to wrack your body, especially around your midriff.
>You peered down at yourself and took in the changes as they happened.
>A tail was inching further into view between your spread legs, as black as your hair or mane or whatever it was at this point.
>Your legs were covered completely in black fur and were getting shorter and shorter by the second.
>Both of your feet had shrunk down and deformed, with your ankle situated about halfway up your calf.
>Producing strange clicking noises, your toes pulled tight together and fused.
>Both of your feet seemed to melt wholly, before hardening into pitch black hooves.
>>
>>30172351
>Before you knew it, you had nothing but hooves to work with and all four of them clacked loudly on the walls of the tub.
>“Anon…”
>You turned and looked at Alias.
>He was leaning up against the far wall and just like you, Alias was covered in fur.
>Both of Alias’ hands had morphed into hooves, along with his feet.
>But your eyes were drawn to the HUGE FUCKING YELLOW AND PINK STRIPED HORSECOCK THAT WAS STICKING OUT OF HIS PANTS.
>Immediately you looked away, and screeched.
“What the FUCK Alias! PUT THAT THING AWAY BEFORE YOU POKE MY EYE OUT!”
>”Relax dude, and where’s yours anyway?”
>Oh yeah.
>You tried to pull your underwear down and wound up ripping it in half.
>The clumsiest hooves.
“Uhhh…”
>Your penis was shrinking, and you only got a glance at your balls before they sunk into your body.
“UMMMM!”
>That feeling was like no other, it was so foreign having your guts push aside like that.
>You could feel a new cavity forming, and your cock just kept on shrinking.
>All in all, you already knew where this bullshit was going.
>So you just settled for smoking your joint while you waited for your manhood to be completely taken from you.
>You had to take a break when your chest bulged out into a horse’s barrel, and readjust yourself to get more comfortable after all the extra poundage filled in around your hips.
>”Anonymous?”
>Alias called to you, looking more curious than concerned.
>You glared sidelong at Alias, sullen with your hair over your face again.
“Ninety seven percent chance. You said there was a ninety seven percent chance that this stuff wouldn’t change my sex.”
>At first, Alias tried not to smile, adopting an overly serious stare.
>Then he settled for trying not grin.
>Long story short, he managed to keep his uproarious laughter compressed to a few seconds.
>”You’re one of three in a hundred bud, cheer up and buy a lotto ticket or something.”
>>
>>30172359
That's all I've got for now, hope someone enjoys it. I'll have a pastebin up tonight, and another update in a few days, if anyone likes this.
>>
>>30172376
My dick knows where this is going. I need more.
>>
>>30172376
>>30172383
Seconded

Also you should set up a paste bin
>>
>>30172359
Good stuff so far. He'll soon see the advantages of being in that 3%.
>>
File: Thumbs up_Tree hugger.jpg (97KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up_Tree hugger.jpg
97KB, 854x480px
>>30172376
Anon's getting fucked more ways than one tonight.
>>
>>30172528
Ponies are going to steal his hands?
>>
File: Rayman_what.png (230KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rayman_what.png
230KB, 600x750px
>>30172852
>"Come again?"
"Can we borrow your hands? We wont hurt them or anything and we'll bring them straight back when we're done!"
>"No i get that, but you practically have an entire species with hands that would gladly let you 'borrow' them."
"Dont me wrong, humans are great and so are their hands, but what we need them for it's easier if they're....unattached, the fact yours can move around on their own is also great."
>"Not convincing me of your good intentions here, why exactly is that so important."
"Well y'see...the thing is...we kinda....umm..."
>Mumblemumblemumble
>"What was that?"
"Oh for celestia's sake just tell him already."
>Who?
"Alright! Wewanttostickyourhandsupourvagina'sandletthemwrigglearoundlikespiders."
>Blinking, it takes you a minute to register what the small blushing horse just said.
>It takes a further minute for you to process the resulting mental images.
>Shaking your head to clear it (You like fairies damn it.), you open your eyes to address the two deviants.
>"I'm sorry ladies but i'm not going to let yo-"
>They're gone, you scratch your head in bewilderment.
>"Huh, guess they changed their mind."
>You suddenly realise you're not feeling any headscratchs at the same time a warm wetness envelops your hands.
>You absently note your twitching eye as you stare in the direction the small horses came from.
>Lefty and Righty begin writhing in their small confines.
>Various censor beeps emerge from your mouth as you trudge your way up the forest path to retrieve your traitorous appendages.
>>
>>30173306
He didn't even get hooves out of it.
>>
File: Luna34.png (2MB, 2425x2809px) Image search: [Google]
Luna34.png
2MB, 2425x2809px
I want to become a princess and blackmail world leaders into performing degenerate acts on me
>>
File: Hand thief.jpg (107KB, 1280x830px) Image search: [Google]
Hand thief.jpg
107KB, 1280x830px
>>30173306
>Several minutes of walking, blushing and uncomfortable sensations later, you eventually find the pair of thieves-slash-kidnappers-slash-enablers, your hands now gently scratching them behind the ears like a pair of strange hats.
>Adopting a stern expression, you announce your presence
>"Ahem."
>Lost in their tactile bliss as your hands begin roaming randomly, they fail to hear you as your foot starts tapping loudly with your impatience.
>"Excuse me."
>It's when Lefty begins to rapidly stroke the unicorn's special area that your patience finally snaps.
>"HEY, I'M TALKING TO YOOMF!"
>Startled by your sudden shout, your hands unconsciously clench, Righty grasping a fist full of surprised pegasus ass while Lefty firmly grasps a shocked unicorn's horn.
>A horn that was pointed straight at you, the sudden burst of magic hitting you directly in the chest and knocking the wind out of you as your torso is flung backwards a solid few meters before coming to rest on your back.
>Your feet are nonplussed for a moment before dutifully walking over to reunite with you, unlike the traitors cowering behind two scared looking horses.
>Rolling over so you can at least look at them while talking you open your mouth and calmly describe your current opinion on the situation
>"You f***** s****** c*** horses do you f******** have any c********** idea in that s** added head of yours of how f****** much this f******* hurts f***, it's worse than the time the f****** piranha used me as a f******** chew toy while being f****** hunted by those f******* hoodlums."
>Feeling your feet re-attach with a pop half way through your censored diatribe, you stand up and unsteadily walk over to the nervous looking equines.
>At this point your speech sounds more like an old modem than an actual language, Polokus had an unsual sense of humor when he made the rules of the world, the two mares covering their ears in slight pain as your outburst slowly winds down.
>>
File: Fallen to pieces.png (269KB, 800x421px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen to pieces.png
269KB, 800x421px
>>30173638
>Breathing heavily with your own ears ringing, you address the heavily sweating pair of promiscuous pretty pony (de)plorable's with actual words.
>"I would like my hands back. Please."
>Pop.
>You sigh with relief over the fact they didnt decide to run away again.
>"Thank you."
"Umm. Please dont be mad, i was thinking of this one human i like when you startled me and your hand jerked and i'msorrypleasedontbemad."
>"What are you sa-"
>You feel Lefty gently petting the unicorn, while Righty continues hiding behind the pegasus.
>Looking down you notice the floor is a lot closer than it used to be, and that your torso appears to have disappeared, but at least your feet are still here, even if they do look a bit strange from this angle.
>Turning around a few times, you find your torso appears to have migrated behind your head for some reason.
>You pause and lift your left foot before stomping the ground.
>ThudThud
>You do the same with your right.
>ThudThud.
>With repeated "SorryIdidntmeanto's", the unicorn directs your attention to mirror she just conjured.
>The only thought that manages to surface as you take in the new ears atop your head, four strange horseshoe equivilant of your sneakers and new muzzle is that "Raycolt" just doesnt have the same ring to it.
"Soooo, does this mean we get to keep em?"
>Righty facepalms her in embarrassment.
>>
>>30173637
>you will never be the elegant princess with hordes of followers - one particularly dedicated group going so far as to turn themselves into mares to emulate you all the better.
>>
File: ..gif (803KB, 774x464px) Image search: [Google]
..gif
803KB, 774x464px
>>
>>30173637
>Duterte will never milk you
>>
>>30174167
>ywn be strapped down and pumped with hormones
>ywn have your swollen horse teats milked in public
>>
>>30172383
>>30172418
>>30172497
>>30172528
Cool. Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/J7Nhumxt
>>
>Anon is ripped from his home by Queen Chrysalis
>She informs him that from this point forward, he will be her love-collecting slave
>Instead of transforming him into a drone, she uses a different spell that transforms him into a stuffed plushtoy
>She explains that the love collected by her drones is so often tainted with lust
>The quickest way to a pony's heart is through their genitals, after all
>But there's nothing cleaner, more pure than the love of a little filly or Colt
>Love that they're so quick to give to their most cherished stuffed animals
>In order to ensure his cooperation, she adds a little extra caveat:
>Anon now needs love to survive, like a changeling
>If he doesn't get enough love, he will begin to lose mobility until he becomes a fully inanimate plush
>A prisoner within his own soft, cuddly body
>She boots him out of the cave that she's using as her new hive, points him in the direction of Ponyville and cheerily reminds him that the clock is ticking
>>
File: Post_Boipucci.jpg (29KB, 497x356px) Image search: [Google]
Post_Boipucci.jpg
29KB, 497x356px
I am a gay horsie
>>
>>30175140
>ywn be the personal cuddle toy of moonbutt
>>
>>30174272
I want this to happen to me more than I should.
>>
File: CuddleWarfare.png (660KB, 800x692px) Image search: [Google]
CuddleWarfare.png
660KB, 800x692px
>>30165601
Great storytelling; I absolutely loved this! Even between individual lines there was that beautiful oscillation from cute & innocent, to dark, and back again.
For someone who hasn’t written anything prior to this, you’ve got chops.
I’m puzzled by the perceived disappointment for which you’re apologizing; we’d like to see a Pastebin from you on account of this being a solid showing.

>Fuck me i wrote far more of this than i intended
Cuddly Doom is currently ten times longer than I’d originally intended; if you find writing brings you enjoyment, keep at it!

Thanks for the middle school nostalgia trip – No Russian was one hell of a mission. Made even better by infectious ponification!
>>
>>30175539
Wonderful art work as always

Will you be doing any art of Cuddly Doom?
I'd love to see a picture of the scene with Clementine Breeze comforting Anon as he becomes Morning Star
>>
>>30175539
Nice pic
>>
Traansformation into pony cum via cock vore
>>
>>30175939
Hilarious and original
>>
>>30175140
The flaw in this plan is that magical plushies are creepy and unappealing and Anon starves.
>>
>>30176142
Not in the crystal empire! Go forth, anon!
Be the prized stuffy of flurry, then go blow chrysalis away with a blizzard of pain and freeze her in place!
>>
>>30176214
It turns out Sombra fucking loves plushies and former humans.
>>
>>30176388
but does he love fucking plushies?
>>
File: HappyHorseNoises.png (50KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
HappyHorseNoises.png
50KB, 792x792px
>>30175539
>Art of it.
Is it normal to feel undeserving? Not fishing for comments, i'm just wondering if i'm thinking too much.

>if you find writing brings you enjoyment, keep at it!
It does actually, i got inspired and words just kept spilling out of my fingers when normally i'm stuck in a block of what to say next, i suppose it was easier because i had an existing narrative to edit but still!
>>
File: ..png (224KB, 1454x943px) Image search: [Google]
..png
224KB, 1454x943px
>>
>>30176584
>words just kept spilling out of my fingers
Keep at it, before those fingers become hooves.
>>
File: wuah.png (654KB, 1082x580px) Image search: [Google]
wuah.png
654KB, 1082x580px
>>
>>30165990
>>30175096
Added to the google doc
>>
File: tumblr_ops0dmvwgT1rsmidfo1_1280.png (200KB, 778x685px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ops0dmvwgT1rsmidfo1_1280.png
200KB, 778x685px
>>
File: 1492647100.fauvfox_pony_com_.png.jpg (111KB, 1280x490px) Image search: [Google]
1492647100.fauvfox_pony_com_.png.jpg
111KB, 1280x490px
>>
File: 1495915278422.png (618KB, 2000x1566px) Image search: [Google]
1495915278422.png
618KB, 2000x1566px
>>30170641
>Pon-E in the water
Not a problem until it's in the booze.
>>
File: 1494557657408.jpg (2MB, 7650x4950px) Image search: [Google]
1494557657408.jpg
2MB, 7650x4950px
>>
File: tumblr_od1tyuTwhi1uobh9go1_1280.png (776KB, 1280x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1tyuTwhi1uobh9go1_1280.png
776KB, 1280x1252px
Transformation into a pony but not minding one way or the other.
>>
>>30155377
I love how you turned Daisy into the creepy cult leader pony

Over all you've done an amazing job at swapping between cute and sinister through out this story.
>>
>>30175539
>>30179932
Is it me or is this guy's art really uncanny valley?
>>
File: Well...okay.jpg (84KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Well...okay.jpg
84KB, 1024x1024px
>>30178875
>A decade after the accident, global Pon-E levels have finally diluted to being safe for human consumption again.
>Russia is the only country still inhabited by humans due to their high alcohol:blood ratio preventing the transformative effects so long as they drank water sparingly.
>They thought about taking over the world afterwards, but the UnitedPonyNations were so friendly it took the fun out of it.
>Being given the most of the worlds supply of booze probably helped smooth things over, as ponies only really had a taste for cider anyway or as one diplomat put to his pony counterpart: "Leetle pony iz Leetle weight."
>The ensuing drinking contest after both representatives called for reinforcements to defend their species pride resulted in various ponies requiring rescue after attempting slavsquats in rediculous locations, multiple wingfractures as pegasi attempted to break the sound barrier while tied together and the earth briefly orbiting the moon.
>The russians publicly apologized for that last one by helping the ponies develop their own space program.
>>
File: 764.png (617KB, 1000x479px) Image search: [Google]
764.png
617KB, 1000x479px
>>30180174
Yeah, I get why you would feel that way. I did too at first but it grew on me.
>>
File: 1495174967712.png (691KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
1495174967712.png
691KB, 1000x689px
>>30180211
It seems like a lot of what he does has an element of body horror in it, and for that the uncanny valley is rather fitting.

I don't feel like pic related hit the uncanny valley, and the baby poner is super cute.
>>
>>30180195
Russians shouldn't resist. They'd make some very cute ponies.
>>
File: Russian pone book.jpg (121KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Russian pone book.jpg
121KB, 730x1095px
>>30180305
>There was no co-ordinated resistance effort, most russians simply drank so little water in comparison to alcohol that their Pon-E doses were minimal to nonexistant.
>It took most of the populace a few weeks to even notice the state the rest of the world was in, which they handled in typical fashion.
>"Dr Ivan, do you have any more of cough drop, it seems rest of world has become little horse"
>"Shut the fuck up boris."

I have no idea what pic related is beyond that it's apparently a fic and looked cute.
>>
>>30180280
Holding the pony must be almost as great as being the pony.
We need Alycornanon back.
>>
>>30180195
>>30180449
This is the funniest fucking shit that I've ever read.
>>
Trying out a green, it's not a pony, but I hope you like it. Working title is "Heiress of Chaos" I do not apologize for the pun, but if you have a better idea, feel free to run it by me.

>As a rule of thumb, I always listen to music whenever I go out for a little “excursion”.
>Drowning out the voices of random people always helps you focus.
>It’s pretty hard to confidently snatch a purse whenever you can hear the running of whatever wannabe hero chasing after you.
>All you have to know is run like hell them moment you grab it, and don’t pay attention to anything else.
>It’s a good system, the less you worry, the better you are.
>This, of course, applies to other activities too.
>In a way you could say this makes you a goal oriented person.
>Others might call you crazy.
>The jury is honestly still out on that one.
>You’re pretty sure other people don’t get their kicks off shit like this.
>It’s not even for money or anything, you just want to have some fun.
>Just so happens that your hobby is fucking with shit.
>Doesn’t matter if it’s bar fights, theft, or anything else, if it’s not allowed it’s fun.
>There’s probably some term for that out there, but you don’t know it.
>You’re not even going to pretend you’re smart enough to know.
>>
>>30181749
>Tonight your goal is pretty simple, yet large in scope.
>You’re going to get the buck.
>What’s the buck?
>The buck is a mounted deer’s head situated proudly over the bar of your favorite watering hole.
>It’s been in the owner’s family for a few generations and is probably the owner’s pride and joy.
>And you want to wreck that.
>Not just smash it though, no, that’d be too simple.
>Stealing it is too straightforward too.
>You’re going to defile it.
>The plan is simple.
>In a few minutes, you will walk from out of a dark alley, dressed head to toe in black, toting your “weapons”.
>You’ll have a fully loaded paintball gun, some smoke bombs, and fireworks.
>After you cause some chaos, you’ll unload on the buck, and hopefully light some fireworks on or near it for good measure before fucking off.
>There’s a chance you could get caught at any point in this.
>But that’s a part of the fun.
>Checking your watch, it’s a few minutes before midnight.
>Most people there are going to be hammered for sure.
>It’s go time.
>>
>>30181752
>Hitting play on your phone, a song starts blasting in your ears.
>”Takyon”, not a bad choice at all.
>Smirking a bit, you start walking out the alley at a brisk pace.
>By the time you’re at the door, you’ve got two smoke bombs in hand.
>Kicking open the door, you toss the in.
>Smoke quickly begins covering the small bar.
>Some of the patrons are so shocked, they spill the cheap booze they’ve been guzzling.
>Not missing a beat you pull out the gun, beginning to fire.
>Or, at least you try to.
>The paintball gun jams the moment you go to fire it.
>Tossing it down, you look at the people you can manage to see in the hazy bar.
>The few people you can see look pretty scarred, one of them seems to be dialing their phone.
>Cursing a bit, you fumble around in your coat pockets for a Roman Candle.
>You’ve still got this.
>Lighting it quickly, you aim it towards where the buck should be.
>A few shots from the candle ring out, flying towards the bar.
>The bar covered in spilled alcohol…
>>
>>30181760
>The moment you realize what’s about to happen, the shots run out.
>One candle isn’t enough to start a fire, right?
>Deciding this is absolutely botched, you sprint away from the bar, heading into the alley across from it.
>Others begin running from the bar too.
>At first you think they’re chasing you, but they’re more running /away/.
>The smoke billowing from the bar starts getting darker and heavier.
>More people start pouring out of the bar, coughing from the looks of it.
>You started a fucking fire in there.
>You’re an arsonist.
>Maybe it’s out of fear, or maybe it’s from sheer enjoyment but you start laughing.
>If people weren’t so concerned saving their lives they’d probably notice your voice.
>For the hell of it you start throwing your remaining smoke bombs out into the street as you back off towards the fire escape you scoped out earlier today.
>Climbing up and onto the roof of the building across from the bar, you stoop down and watch.
>People seem frantic down there.
>For once, you pause your music to listen to them.
>You’d be lying if you said it wasn’t an even better song down there.
>The average person would be mortified at this, but you’re feeling high with joy.
>>
>>30181749
I like the sound of this.
>>
>>30181766
>Firefighters showed up pretty fast.
>Cops start pulling in shortly thereafter.
>The fire in the bar got pretty intense pretty fast, even spreading towards other buildings.
>Meanwhile you’re crouching on a roof, considering dropping some fireworks down into the concerned crowd.
>The gap between this building and the one next door is pretty small, so you could book it once you do so.
>Shrugging, you start lighting fuses.
>Whenever one seemed to be getting close to the edge, you’d toss it.
>It was after about three that people started looking up, flashing flashlights and that shit.
>Time to run.
>Reaching to hit play on your music, you feel something push you sharply on the back.
>Almost shitting your pants as it happens, you plummet off the four story building.
>Moments before you hit the ground, you stop, suspended in the air.
>Nothing around you seems to be moving, everything is still.
>”Anon, I believe a chat between the two of us is far overdo!” cheers some voice.
>”I’m fairly certain we have quite a bit in common, and you’re in no place to deny my offer~!”

That's all I've got so far, I'll probably get into tf stuff next update if I wind up continuing. Be sure to tell me if I should fuck off or whatever.
>>
File: 1490983859517.png (47KB, 455x282px) Image search: [Google]
1490983859517.png
47KB, 455x282px
>>30181774
I am intrigued

Sounds like anon has run into either Discord or Eris, or perhaps Eris's predecessor?

All in all I think this will be a welcome change of pace from the mute pony stories (No offence to those writing such stories, I love all your work).

I look forward to seeing what happens in your next update
>>
>>30181749
>It's not a pony

Garbage
>>
>>30182293
I recommend suicide.
>>
>>30182357
Its the pony tf general faggot, if they aren't writing pony it's off topic.
>>
File: regret.png (106KB, 489x376px) Image search: [Google]
regret.png
106KB, 489x376px
>It's been almost 5 years you first found these threads
>Check the IRC for lols
>The same people are still in there

Fuck me. The ride really never ends, does it?
>>
File: Eris.jpg (903KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Eris.jpg
903KB, 1280x1003px
>>30181749
Fuck yeah. Keep going.
>>
>>30181774
The protagonist doesn't seem like a very pleasant sort. Let's hope he can find a better outlet for his chaotic impulses.
>>
>>30182880
Like turning everyone on Earth into adorable little genderswapped ponies.
>>
>>30183007
For five minutes. Then turn them back and let them wonder what the fuck just happened and whether they're hallucinating.
>>
>>30181774
Love it, want more.
>>
>>30183007
>>30183158
>New day of the week is added between saturday and sunday.
>From 00:00 to 23:59 every week, everyone on earth is a pony.
>After a few weeks of panic and being unable to find the cause most people eventually just accept Equiday as a new part of life.
>As hooves render most modern technology difficult or straight up impossible to use, people rediscover a fondness for the simpler things in life, and usually devote the day to spending time with family or friends or otherwise persuing a hobby.
>Figuring out how to pick things up with their horns was fun for the unicorns, although they say it's like trying to lift weights with a toothpick.
>Travelling up a mountain saturday night and gliding down as pegasi became a regular occurance.
>It's only when the first pony didnt transform back that people started worrying again, the only difference being a strange tattoo on both their flanks.
>>
>>30183238
Very much yes to this idea
>>
>>30183238
Ponyday is every day for them. At least they get a nice cutecenera.
>>
>>30175677
There will be!
I have a title card in mind featuring the ‘main character’ to which I’d alluded [outside the story].
That won’t be in the pipeline for another couple weeks; I’m working to get the writing caught up.
Meanwhile, that’d be a cute scene for art, but I’m definitely not going to make any promises.

>>30176584
>Is it normal to feel undeserving?
I think it’s understandable why you might feel that way, but let me turn your question on you:
I take it that Cuddle Warfare draws some inspiration from Cuddly Doom, a story that – personally – I don’t think is deserving of derivative works.
Yet here we are. What helped you find the motivation to write; was there some piece of inspiration there that provided a little nudge to get started?
Because, chances are, the motivation was the very same that spurred the art.
You wrote it, I thought ‘that’d be a really cool scene to see illustrated’ and things go from there. Inspiration begets inspiration, especially in PTFG.

>>30180280
This is fair; I’m an oddball in that my favorite part of the TF is the underlying biomechanics/morphological changes taking place. In a way it's body horror I guess.
The uncanny valley is such a pain with the highly rendered semi-realistic style I try to emulate. I’ve been working for a long time to peek over the edge without falling in.
I can tell you a dozen reasons why >>30180211 belongs in the trash based on what I’ve learned from past mistakes.
It’s inherently hard to draw TF realistically without it looking creepy, because your mind’s eye is immediately disturbed by how the anatomical proportions are distorted.
Anyone who’s been in the TF community long enough has probably seen gryf’s work. He’s wicked talented, but his rendered art is definitely still an acquired taste.
Plus, it’s largely in black and white; uncanny valley is even harder to avoid in color.
It’s frustrating at times. I don’t usually like showing off my drawings.
>>
Everfree is treacherous. Anon is dumped into Equestria there and soon finds a minefield of weird plants, stinging insects and forgotten artefacts, each lying in wait to transform him into a pony or worse.
>>
>>30170642
There's literally no downsides to being Nyx

>Get a Twimom
>Be a god like mary sue entity for merely existing
>Partially related to Luna
>Get to be a fucking alicorn
>Get filly bits
>Get adored for existing
>>
>>30181812
Based on the title I'm guessing we've got Discord causing a TF into his female draconequus protégée.

>change of pace from the mute pony
It would be funny now if Discord has to mute the freaking out post TF protagonist.
>>
File: 82311.png (908KB, 700x1010px) Image search: [Google]
82311.png
908KB, 700x1010px
>>
>>30183194
Why are you encouraging this? They can go post this shit in dadonequus or something.
>>
File: es.png (209KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
es.png
209KB, 668x668px
>>30181774
Keep it up, mate.
>>
>>30181774
This is fantastic!
Please keep going and be sure to establish a pastebin or something along those lines
>>
>>30182419
Just keeps on trucking while you take time off. The brakes broke on this ride back in 2010.
>>
>>30184247
How the hell can you call it fantastic?
>>
>>30182419
You can't unride the pony.
>>
Update.

>>30172359
>You rolled your eyes just as your snout started to inch into view.
>Alias seemed to be coming along a little bit quicker than you, his face had already transformed completely and his ears were well on their way up to the top of his head.
>A pair of wings fluttered testily on his back before Alias clapped them to his sides.
“Fuck it. Twelve hours and counting.”
>That got Alias to nod in agreement.
>”Aye, fuck it. It’s just twelve hours for you. For me though…”
>And before you could object, Alias swallowed his second fake ibuprofen capsule.
“You’re going to regret that.”
>”Haven’t regretted a damn thing I’ve done so far, this won’t be any different.”
“Whatever.”
>You mumbled, before taking one last toke from your joint.
>You burned it all the way down to the filter, as there was no way that you’d waste even a thimble of this New York Diesel.
>And you’d need it, you thought, staring vehemently at your glistening new sex.
>Despite your bad mood, you felt oddly content when you fondled your lower lips a little with your hoof.
>Your flesh was snow white, not that you’d been expecting the Pon-E to give you a tan or anything.
>”So how’s it feel?”
>Alias was grinning at you, and even with that new horse muzzle he looked the same as he always did.
“Fucking weird.”
>Suddenly restless, you tried to stand up.
>You slipped and fell maybe a dozen times, giggling, but you got the hang of it after watching Alias stand.
>Right away you started to step out of the tub when Alias held you back with his hoof.
>”Your mane.”
>>
>>30184434
>Ah.
>Yeah, your mane and tail were both dragging along on the ground right at your hooves.
>You stepped carefully to the side, finally you were out of the bathtub and standing up straight on all four hooves.
“Thanks.”
>It was very… bizarre.
>And it was hard to be mad about your shit luck when you were riding so pleasantly on this high.
>But, as always, you managed a smug and comfortable disdain.
>You blew your mane out of your eyes and stared Alias down sullenly, trying and failing not to look at his new shaft.
>Just thinking about it made your glutes twitch for some reason.
“I’ve got a mirror in my room, c’mon.”
>Alias nodded, but his eyes were drifting away from your face, towards your…
>You were about to swat him for staring at your ass, but he spoke before you could.
>”Nice wings, by the way.”
“What?”
>You craned your neck and spun in a circle, trying to get a good look at your back.
“Holy shit!”
>Wings! You had wings!
>Your breath caught in your throat when you spread them.
>Every other feather was white, alternating like the keys on a piano.
>The full range of motion you could achieve with your new wings was impressive, they felt even more dexterous than your hands used to.
>Alias chuckled and stretched his wings out too, brushing the tips against yours.
>His wings had a predictably garish color scheme, neon yellow feathers with bright stripes of neon pink zig-zagging across their entire length.
>They were bigger too, Alias’ wingspan dwarfed yours by a solid twenty centimeters.
>…Alias in general was just bigger than you now.
>He was a head taller than you, with a much broader chest and longer and thicker legs.
>Where Alias had well-toned muscle, you were just smooth, and curvy.
>>
>>30184457
>Your muzzle scrunched instinctively when realized this, and you didn’t mention it to Alias, of course.
>But the smug smirk on his face said loud and clear that Alias had noticed anyway.
>”Want that second pill now?”
>You rolled your eyes and batted Alias in the face with your tail before trotting out of the bathroom.
“Fuck off.”
>Alias followed you, strutting, as usual.
>”I’d like to fuck on. If you know what I’m saying.”
>Suddenly wary of your new parts, you pressed your tail down to make sure you were covered up.
“Are you hitting on me?”
>You shot Alias a look over your shoulder, with one brow perked.
>Alias shrugged back and grinned.
>Whatever.
>Your bedroom waited just across the hall, suffused in the same gloom the rest of the apartment was in.
>It was clean though, no dirty clothes all over the floor like before.
>You flicked on the lights with the end of your left wing.
>Alias strode forward and started examining himself in the floor to ceiling mirror you had up.
>There was a… picture of a pair of dice on both of his flanks?
>Oh yeah, you thought, butt marks.
>Or beauty marks, or cutie marks or whatever the fuck.
>It didn’t really matter what they were called.
>Alias had a pair of dice with red divots for his mark, and both of them were on six.
>You rolled your eyes and spat out some vulgarities at Alias.
“Of course that’s your fucking talent, being a lucky little shit.”
>”A lucky little shit who always makes the right bets. And how about yours, sweet cheeks?”
>Alias answered with a smirk before rounding on you to stare at your flank.
>You blushed for whatever reason, but you stood still while Alias looked.
>”Huh, I never knew you played the guitar.”
>Well now, that was a pleasant surprise.
“I used to, when I was thirteen. I quit though.”

That's all for now, see you guys in another few days.
>>
>>30184466
I like it. Can't wait for more.
>>
>>30184466
This is great. Getting a very comfy feeling from this one.
>>
>ywn be a horny little mare
>your Mistress will never scissor you
>>
>>30184466
Ahhh this is a good one! Looking forward to more. That mare better take the second pill at some point lest she gets her shit kicked in by ptfg anons that know a thing or two about the importance of being the little mare.
>>
File: Oh my god.gif (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my god.gif
46KB, 500x281px
>>30183647
>CoC Equestria.
>>
>>30184899
Someone make this at once
>>
>Moonglow and Lightning haven't had a beautiful wedding yet
>Moonglow still hasn't forced Lightning to be walked in public while wearing a pretty dress
>>
>>30184807
>the importance of being the little mare
That's my favourite Oscar Wilde play.
>>
>>30170641
Third image looks like twilight is having a coke binge.
>>
>>30184972
That would be quite the undertaking. It would take a small team of people working together to make something really good. I'm sure there's plenty of free text based "game" making programs out there where you can add choices and branching paths and such.

Get a few writefags together and have them each work on different parts, it will be faster having 4 writefags for example writing 12 transformation sequences than it will be having one person writing 12 possible transformation sequences.
>>
File: typing randomly.gif (728KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
typing randomly.gif
728KB, 600x600px
>>30183425
>a story that – personally – I don’t think is deserving of derivative works.
You're kidding, right?
At it's core your established universe involves tiny ponies that transform humans into more ponies by simple touch, who then mostly forget their previous lives and in return get the urge to go transform more humans in order to make new friends.
It's similar to a stock zombie scenario but the difference is that the 'victim' is still somewhat conscious and HAPPY about their situation, not to mention the fact they're still able to think and plan as individuals.
Whats important is that it's simple, and can thus be used to build entirely different stories from, my own basic greentext just an example simply adding them to an existing story.
There's so much room to explore here regardless of where you personally take the story, think of all the different way's stock zombies have been used in narrative, that's the kind of thing possible with this unique thing you've got here.
And unlike traditional zombies who are always portrayed as animalistic hordes and thus constrained to stories that fit that, your intelligent cuddler's could slot into so many different horror niches it's a bit spooky to think about, one quick example being SAW, but the titular antagonist is a pony and the games are actual games with the loser getting a consolation cuddle.
>What helped you find the motivation to write; was there some piece of inspiration there that provided a little nudge to get started?
There's just so much possibility! That one anon comment on the other green (Again, another example of how your idea could be adapted to other situations) made me think of CoD, which in turn led me to think of the most controversial CoD related thing and then the two thoughts of your story and that concept fucked vigorously on the table of my mind until i was left with that green.
>>
>>30186211
The fact i broke the character limit there to the point i had to trim some examples should say it all.

>>30185914
To be honest a lot of the existing transformation sequences in it could probably be edited pretty quickly, a few hours probably.
The real work would be in creating a setting and various enemies that are much less sexually charged and apocolyptic if we wanted it to stay somewhat true to reality aside from the transformative effects on anon.
>>
File: 1493507494615.jpg (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493507494615.jpg
194KB, 800x600px
>>
>>30184466
Good shit. Can't wait for more.
>>
File: Twilight_Sparkle43.png (213KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Sparkle43.png
213KB, 1124x1024px
I want to be a pretty Twiggy pet
>>
File: 1493400866105.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1493400866105.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>
File: tumblr_od7pzcAF0Y1uobh9go1_1280.png (676KB, 1008x944px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od7pzcAF0Y1uobh9go1_1280.png
676KB, 1008x944px
>>
>Be Anon, the best human boyfriend in Equestria
>Also the only human boyfriend in Equestria
>Quietly sliding in the front door you see your cute little horsebando sleeping on the couch
>That cute little ass of his is hanging over the edge of the sofa
>He shifts in his sleep and makes one of the cutest little murmurs you’ve ever heard
>His new position gives you an even better view of his tight little tail hole
>You had come here in hope of getting a piece of dat ass, but he’s just to cute to wake up
>Then again, maybe you wouldn’t have to
>Sure it’s technically rape, but you also woke up with his dick down your throat last week
>Turnabout is fair play and all that
>Plus I doubt he’ll complain if he does wake up
>You carefully take off your shoes to muffle your footsteps
>One quick detour into his bedroom later and you have a bottle of lube
>You’ve never needed much with him, at least when you were on top
>The male anatomy of humans is, shall we say, far more compact than a stallions
>Standing over him you swallow hard
>Maybe you should wake him up
>I mean, it is technically rape and legally a crime
>Just then your horsebando shifts onto his back, spreading his legs wide in the air
>”Oh Anon… harder please!” he says with a moan
>He’s throbbing boner and dripping flare tell the tale of a wet dream
>You clasp a hand over your mouth to muffle your breathing
>The other hand slides down and quietly undoes your fly
>Little Anon sticks his head out, hard and ready to go
>You slather him in a generous helping of lube
>Your dick slides into him with ease as his ass stretches to accommodate you
>With the leftover lube on your hand you grab his shaft and start to jerk him off
>”mmmh, yeah just like that”
>you quickly fall into a rhythm as you slowly gyrate your hips and stroke his cock
>Finding the right angle proves to be a bit more challenging
>>
>>30187762
>You shift around several times probing for his prostate
>”ah mmmh, yeah right there”
>Sounds like you’ve hit your mark
>You pick up the tempo just a little, careful not to wake him up
>His ass clenches down on your cock, and you can feel he’s close to an orgasm
>Time to give him what you hope is a pleasant awakening
>You clench down harder on his cock and start to jack him off as quickly as possible
>”Oh yes Anon! harder!”
>At the same time you jam your dick deep inside him, feeling him twitch and convulse as he dumps his load all over his face and chest
>Meanwhile you bust a nut into his ass, your hot seed flowing around your shaft
>You both pant for a moment, your horsebando apparently having woken up during the climax
>He looks at you, first with an expression of dazed confusion, then with a far cockier look
>”It’s my turn Anon, bend over”
>A shiver runs down your spine
>to your relief he doesn’t seem mad, but his voice is rather blunt and commanding
>Without really questioning his command you quickly bend over the couch as he gets off of it
>He collects the bottle of lube off the floor and applies a generous helping of it to his shaft, at its thickest it’s just a little smaller than the side of your wrist
“Please be gentle”
>He demeanor softens significantly
>”Aren’t I always Anon?”
“I-it’s just that…”
>He presses a hoof to your mouth
>”It’s ok I’m not mad”
>>
>>30187771
>He pauses for a moment
>”Buuut…”
>He starts to grin
“but what?”
>”There’s a spell I’ve been wanting to try. Do you trust me?”
>you nod slowly, trying to gauge his intentions
>”Great, you’ll enjoy it I promise”
>He lubes himself up and mounts you
>The flared tip of his shaft presses into me with ease, gliding on the generous amount of lube
>At the same time I hear the unmistakable sound of an active unicorn horn
>My entire body begins to tingle under the effect of whatever spell by colt friend is weaving
>you let out a small moan as his medial ring slides in, passing you’re your prostate
>He continues to press himself into me, only stopping when he has fully sheathed himself inside of me
>”I love your cute little ass, it’s always nice and tight”
>You let out a sound between a groan and a moan
>Having him this deep inside you is still a little uncomfortable
>”Don’t worry, that won’t be a problem much longer”
>He backs himself out, leaving only his flare inside of you only to thrust it all back in
>The stallion continues to pound your ass, each thrust faster and harder than the one before it
>It’s getting easier, surprisingly easy
>This isn’t the first time he’s had a go at your ass, but you don’t remember ever feeling quite so… accommodating
>Your cock twitches with pleasure as he begins a magical reach around
>This one feels different though, in a very good way
>Lil’ anon feels like it’s getting bigger, and… something else…
>You can’t place the sensation, but it feels amazing
>A few thrust latter and you notice that his belly rubbing on your back feels… off
>You glance back to find a small set of grey wings poking out your side
>Not only that, but a matching coat of fur has begun to overtake your hind quarters
>>
>>30187784
>>30187793
you change from second person to first at the very end, might want to fix that

otherwise it was 10/10 mate
>>
>>30187793
Added to the google doc as you already knew.
>>
File: 1494044629950.png (67KB, 837x606px) Image search: [Google]
1494044629950.png
67KB, 837x606px
>>30187784
>Your legs have changed too; your thighs have almost disappeared into your hips while your feet have begun to elongate
>The spells effect continues to spread, everything it touches tingles with a remarkable sensation
>He shifts you onto your side, giving your new tail a place to grow from
>His foreleg slides under your leg lifting it up, giving you a clear view of your rapidly diminishing number of toes, as well as your new horsecock
>Your feet tickle as the last of your lower digits fuse into a pair of hooves
>The spell had worked its way up to your chest, and with a slight regret you noticed you had missed the parting of my nipples
>A wave of pleasure over took you as the fur advanced another few centimeters up my body, the advances matched the tempo of your lover’s thrusts
>Each hump on his part brought increasing pleasure to you as the fur passed your neckline and elbows
>Sour new wings have fully formed at this point, as was your bushy blue tail
>He gave one final thrust, as you felt the warmth of his seed fill you
>At the same time a final wave of ecstasy washed over you
>Your hands clinched into fists, and your eyes forced themselves shut
>you could feel your face rearrange, your ears began to twitch with new found muscles
>After a few moments the sensation faded and you opened your eyes
>A short grey snoot dominated the bottom of your vision, stray strands of sapphire a visible from above
>you shifted and twitched at the pleasant yet alien feeling of a pair of wings
>”So how do you like it?”
“I love it!”
>I’m so soft now, it’s amazing, it’s like wearing a blanket
>Your stallion friend nudges me onto the couch the rest of the way
>”Sleepy?”
“Just a bit”
>”Care to join me for a nap?”
>You nuzzle the side of his face
“That sounds great”
>He rest his head on the end of the sofa as you bury mine in the crook of his neck
>you drape your wings over both of us as we snuggle up for a nap.

https://pastebin.com/N4RYS55A
>>
>>30187955
Cute though not my cup of tea.
>>
File: PonyPonyPony.jpg (171KB, 1280x614px) Image search: [Google]
PonyPonyPony.jpg
171KB, 1280x614px
Make your choice.
>You usher in the age of horse as the avatar of chaos, develop the associated madness and will most likely never be the pony yourself.

>You can choose to let another randomly selected person do it and hope they feel like making everyone into ponies but trusting an avatar of chaos to be consistant seems incredibly foolish.
>>
>>30188382
I'll happily take the first option. But no-one will quite be the pony they expected to be.
>>
File: 1491022359938.png (634KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
1491022359938.png
634KB, 1200x681px
>>
>>30188919
is this pic from an anime or did someone draw it?
>>
>>
I finally have some free time now that I'm done with finals, so here's an update to Our Town. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things, so it isn't the best, but hopefully that'll change with more writing. If you need a refresher because I've been gone so long, the pastebin is https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0

>For the next two weeks, Quill keeps up his new, extremely pleasurable routine with you.
>Each night, you’re pounded into the bed, and most mornings afterwards, you wake up more than a little sore.
>But it’s a welcome feeling, because with it comes the soft brush of Quill’s fur against your coat and the fulfilling knowledge that last night may have been the night where he planted another foal in you, if there isn’t another one there already.
>But as your heat passes and your libido comes down from its roaring peak, your nights together become much gentler.
>For a few weeks, you’re worried that Quill didn’t knock you up, but those fears are quickly put to rest one otherwise uneventful night, as the two of you silently share a meal together.
>Midway through eating, your stomach does a few somersaults, and you nervously clutch a hoof to your belly.
>”You okay, Red?”
>You respond by launching out of your chair and galloping to the bathroom, where you quickly throw up the contents of your stomach.
>After clinging to the toilet and wallowing in self-pity for a few moments after the bout of nausea subsides, you wash the horrible taste out of your mouth and return to the table, where Quill is sitting, clearly nervous.
>”Are you feeling okay?”
“No, I think I’m fine now. It came out of nowhere, really.”
>”It certainly did.”
>You look down to your belly again, only this time it isn’t because of nausea-fueled surprise.
>You’re remembering the last time you had bouts of nausea like this; more specifically, what caused it.
“Quill?”
>”Yeah?”
“I think I might be pregnant again."
>>
>>30189339
>He pauses for a moment before getting out of his chair, trotting over to you, and wrapping you in a loving embrace.
>”That’s wonderful.”
>You savor his touch for a few moments before you stammer out a response.
“I mean, I don’t know for sure, so we probably shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves, but–”
>He cuts you off with a kiss, and when he pulls away from you, the look he gives you as he gazes into your eyes is one of pure adoration.
>”If it isn’t, we’ll keep trying. If it is, then I can’t wait to see our foal.”
>Our foal.
>Each time he says it, no matter how often it’s become now that he usually asks about Topaz and Tempest as soon as he walks through the door in the evening, makes your heart swell.
>You’re going to have another foal together.
>Well, you might.
>At least that’s what you’re trying to remind yourself, even though some part of you knows that you’re pregnant again.
>And you’re more than willing to trust your instincts on this one.
>The rest of the night goes by as usual, albeit with much more excitement in the air.
>After dinner, you spend a few hours relaxing together in the living room, curled against each other and sneaking in kisses as much as you possibly can.
>Quill’s the first to get up, inserting the bookmark in the book he was reading and stretching a little.
>”I think I’m about ready to go to sleep.”
“I’m right behind you.”
>You hear Quill’s hoofsteps disappear into the hallway, and you flick off the lights and follow him.
>And when you make your usual before-bed stop in the foals’ room, you find Quill leaning into Tempest’s crib, giggling like a schoolfilly.
>>
>>30189348
“What’s so funny?”
>”She’s trying to grab onto my mane. Come look at this!”
>You sidle up to Quill, peering into the crib at the adorable little filly currently sitting on her pink blanket, forehooves stretched out as far as they can go to try and grab onto your coltfriend’s mane.
>Once she realizes her hooves won’t reach far enough, she starts stretching her body and buzzing her wings in a desperate attempt to make contact with a lock of his hair.
>At this point, both you and Quick Quill are laughing like mad, and as your body shakes from the laughter, a lock of your own much longer crimson hair falls into Tempest’s sights.
>Almost cheering, she abandons her quest to reach Quill’s hair and settles for wrapping her hooves around some of yours.
>You gently pick her up, making sure she doesn’t lose her grip on your hair, and hold her in your forehooves, cooing over her as she starts to gum on the hair she’s holding between her forelegs.
>Beside you, Quill picks up Topaz, who’s been sitting at the edge of his crib and waiting patiently for one of you to give him a little attention, and cradles him in his forelegs, playing with him like you’re playing with Tempest.
>Carefully, you take a few steps back and settle down in a plush chair against one of the yellow walls, and Quill plops down in the other chair right next to you.
>”Wanna trade?”
“Sure.”
>You softly pry Tempest away from your hair, and she’s very upset with you, at least until she finds her way into Quill’s doting hooves.
>He passes you the much calmer Topaz, who locks eyes with you and smiles as you gently rock him back and forth.
>It doesn’t take long before he falls asleep in your hooves, and you gingerly step over to his crib and set him down, draping his blanket over him and stepping back.
>>
>>30189359
“Is Tempest asleep?”
>The filly herself decides to answer you with a loud giggle.
>”What do you think?”
“Figures. She never wants to sleep any when we’re around.”
>”I’m trying to calm her down, but it isn’t really working.”
>Tempest giggles again, apparently enthralled with Quick Quill’s muzzle.
“Let me have a go at it.”
>You sit down again and Quill passes the still-giggling pegasus filly over to you.
>She squirms a little in your grip, but you’re used to that by now.
>You start to rock her like you rocked Topaz, all the while cooing softly.
>It doesn’t take long for her to succumb to your nurturing and drift off, and you lay her in her crib and drape her pink blanket over her, which she begins to gum in her sleep.
>You step back from the cribs and suddenly feel the familiar weight of a stallion wrapping his hooves around you and pulling you in for a kiss.
>When Quill breaks it, he’s quick to whisper his usual expressions of adoration into your ear.
>”You’re an amazing mother, you know that?”
“And you’re an amazing father.”
>He leads you out of the room and softly closes the door to the nursery before pulling you up on your hind legs and twirling you around in the hallway.
>You laugh as you spin around in his grip before he pulls you back into a loving embrace, with his muzzle pressed against yours.
>”And soon you’re gonna be an amazing mother to one more beautiful little foal.”
“All thanks to you.”
>He closes his eyes and closes the short gap between your lips, giving you a quick but deep kiss.
>”I love you so much.”
“And I love you too.”
>He gets back down on all fours, releasing you from his grip, and you start to take a step towards your bedroom before you feel your hooves being lifted off the ground.
>Before you know it, you’re draped across Quill’s back, laughing as you feel him start to move.
>>
>>30189369
“Quill, what are you doing?”
>Wordlessly, he deposits you right on the center of the bed, jumping up and leaning in for a deep kiss right afterwards.
>Soon, he’s on top of you and kissing and nipping at your neck and your belly, with one hoof tracing circles around your puffy teats.
“Quill~”
>”Yeah?”
>You laugh.
“What’s the occasion?”
>He leans in close to you until he’s practically straddling you, with all four hooves planted on either side of you and his muzzle inches from yours.
>”I’m just showing my mare a little love and affection, that’s all.”
>”That’s all, huh?”
>He answers you with a kiss, which you draw out by wrapping your hooves around his head and pressing his muzzle into yours when he pulled away.
>Then, when you go to take a breath, it’s his turn to pull you back in.
>The two of you keep the kiss going for what feels like hours before you both pull back, gasping for breath.
>”You’re beautiful, you know that?”
“You tell me every day.”
>”And I’ll never stop.”
>You laugh a little and go in for another kiss, which he happily returns.
>His hooves travel up and down your body, roaming everywhere from the fluff on your neck all the way down to your eager lower lips.
>As his hooves continue to travel downwards, you let out a few moans and press yourself against his fur as his tongue presses into your mouth.
>When he breaks the kiss, you try your hardest to keep him close to you, and he rewards your affection with a quick rub against your dripping cunt.
>You let out a moan and grind against his hoof before he pulls it away, leaving you panting and horny.
>”Eager, aren’t we?”
“Quill, please~”
>”Please what?”
“Fuck me~”
>He grins.
>”I was actually thinking of something a little different tonight.”
>>
>>30189375
>Quill gives you a quick kiss right on the tip of your muzzle, which he follows up with a few nips on your neck.
>He travels down your body, leaving small kisses and nips along the way, and by the time he reaches your goods, you’re a moaning, panting mess.
>When his tongue makes contact with one of your puffy pink nipples you let out a gasp and squirm on the bed, which he takes as an invitation to take the whole thing in his mouth and start gently sucking.
>The combination of his mouth on one teat, his hoof on another, and his other hoof teasing your folds only builds the growing fire inside you, and he keeps at it for just long enough to leave you weak-kneed.
>You can’t imagine being any hornier.
>Until you feel his broad, flat tongue slowly travel up your nethers.
>You let out a mixture of a gasp and a moan, and you feel his tongue dive between your lower lips.
“Ohhh, Quill~”
>The feeling of his tongue probing your inner walls and searching for any sensitive spots makes you cover your mouth with your hooves to keep from moaning with every lick.
>Once he notices, he stops, and you let out a whine before you feel him lifting your forehooves off your muzzle and spreading them out on the bed.
>”I want to hear you scream my name tonight.”
>>
>>30189385
>He gives you a quick kiss before diving back into your eager pussy, and you let out a loud cry as he starts playing with every single sensitive spot he finds.
>He keeps eating you out as the pleasure builds, until he finds the spot to end all spots.
>As soon as he runs his tongue along it, you let out another loud, throaty moan as he pushes you over the edge and brings you to a world-shattering climax
>Your walls clench around his tongue and he dives in deeper for one last taste to draw out your orgasm even farther.
>You barely notice his tongue pull out of your pussy as your orgasm begins to die down, and once it finally subsides, you lay panting for a few moments to catch your breath.
“Fuck, that was amazing. You should do that more often.”
>”Anything for you, beautiful.”
>He leans in for a kiss, and you gladly reciprocate it.
>Although part of you wants to keep going, one look at Quill’s weary face as he slides under the covers ends that line of thinking pretty quickly.
>You hop into bed with him and press your back against the soft fur of his belly, and he wraps his forelegs around you and peppers the back of your mane with gentle kisses.
>It doesn’t take long for you to fall asleep in his warm, loving embrace.
And that's it for now. Hopefully I don't take so long to get my shit together and update again. As usual, the pastebin is updated. Link is https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0
>>
>>30189394
glad to see more of this

Mares deserve stallions who make them scream
>>
>>30189394
when will Quill learn he's really fucking a NEET
>>
File: 1493436754412.jpg (322KB, 1500x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1493436754412.jpg
322KB, 1500x1369px
>>
>>30190073
I do not want to be a clay pony
>>
>>30187151
I want to be a pretty ballerina pony
>>
>>30187955
A lot of I and me and my switching to you and your and such. Might wanna edit it to a consistent perspective.
>>
>>30188972
I edited a caption
>>
>>30189394
Hope they didn't wake the foals
>>
>>30189394
When will Anon become the foal?
>>
Are we seriously letting an Eris green happen? Wake up people. Don't let this happen.
>>
>>30190538
Stop the autistic screeching anon, nobody gives a fuck.

Also, here's your (You).
>>
>>30190538
Former little mare here, it's hilarious watching you crash and burn, but we seriously can't let an Eris green happen
>>
>30190538 (You)
obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>30190538
>>30190565
There is literally nothing wrong with an Eris green. The writefag isn't an autist like the transplants from /dtfg/ that everyone was complaining about. Then telling other-species tf to fuck off was justified but whining about this guy is pointless.
>>
>>30190572
This
>>
File: ..png (100KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
..png
100KB, 800x534px
>>
>>30189394
I love this story and am very glad to see it continue.
>>
>>30190572
This.
>>
File: 3822.png (71KB, 1057x295px) Image search: [Google]
3822.png
71KB, 1057x295px
>>
File: 1490240663752.png (279KB, 1232x923px) Image search: [Google]
1490240663752.png
279KB, 1232x923px
>>
File: 1490242140413.png (223KB, 1086x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490242140413.png
223KB, 1086x800px
>>30191505
>>
File: 1491007239311.jpg (350KB, 802x2419px) Image search: [Google]
1491007239311.jpg
350KB, 802x2419px
>>
>>30190572
baited by the copypasta
>>
>>30191534
There needs to be more panty transformation
>>
>>30190572
You are aware one of those implants still write here yes? These other species writers are diluting the thread! This is a place for pony only. Remember when the name of the thread got temporarily changed? Yeah, that failed, because this is a pony thread.
>>
File: 1482626176666.jpg (525KB, 1294x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482626176666.jpg
525KB, 1294x2000px
>>30192874
And good for them. There's plenty of space for everyone's TF stories.
>>
>>30192874
You're such an obnoxious little cunt. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30192963
I fucking love that picture.
>>
>You become the little pony

>But you are a stallion

you can give lots of Mares little mares, but you can never be the little mare your self.

Is it worth it to be the pony?
>>
>>30192696
>Injured slightly in whatever accident broke the bottle and presumably turned her into a poner, should probably be concerned and panicking.
>Nah just stick a band-aid on and analyse these results.
>Glasses dont fit anymore, but fuck it.
I love the art style, there's probably a pun on the coffee cup too.
>>
>>30192597
There is hardly enough art
And pitifully little writing
>>
File: image.png (973KB, 1109x1002px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
973KB, 1109x1002px
>>30193118
It's still a worthy transformation. Even if there is always that little bit of regret at not being the pretty mare.
>>
File: tmp_981-14885006370301249206912.png (356KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_981-14885006370301249206912.png
356KB, 1280x992px
>>30193118
Can I be the cute little trap pone?
>>
>>30193129
There's no time for panicking when there's science (and coffee) to be done.
>>
>>30193118
No, I'd just die at that point.
>>
File: 1495372475467.png (137KB, 353x586px) Image search: [Google]
1495372475467.png
137KB, 353x586px
Dammit, dtfg is back. I thought we'd steal their drawfag for sure
>>
>>30193409
Honestly why would we? The art's nice but it's just OCs, nothing even resembling or hinting at transformation.
>>
>>30193415
I mean, they'd adapt for the new thread, you know? They write for a transformation thread so they at least like the idea. And besides, who wouldn't want art of the oc ponies our greens made?
>>
File: image.png (101KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101KB, 550x600px
>>30193138
Magic panties that turn the wearer into a pony when worn, at the downside of making pony sex impossible.
>>
>>30193504
Put the panties over your head, problem solved
>>
>>30191119
>Implying Twiggles wouldn't make a filly brothel
>>
Inanimate tf is very degenerate. Please remove yourselves.
>>
File: 1495245845.tf-sential_aceplush.png (343KB, 892x830px) Image search: [Google]
1495245845.tf-sential_aceplush.png
343KB, 892x830px
>>30193562
>>
File: Delete_This_Duterte.jpg (30KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
Delete_This_Duterte.jpg
30KB, 550x330px
>>30193578
Delet this
>>
Inanimate tf is very good. Please post more.
>>
>>30193606
There's no point becoming the little pony if you can't frolick and fornicate as appropriate.
>>
>>30193606
I hope you become a diaper
>>
File: 1489032708749.png (239KB, 916x795px) Image search: [Google]
1489032708749.png
239KB, 916x795px
>>30191919
>>
File: 1487731166121.png (777KB, 794x823px) Image search: [Google]
1487731166121.png
777KB, 794x823px
>>30193677
>tfw there are actually more diaper tf images on derpibooru than panty tf
>>
>>30191999
>baited, when we literally nearly had the thread tear itself apart the last time this shit happened
>>
>>30193528
That'll only make things worse.
>>
File: #1Lovers.jpg (175KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
#1Lovers.jpg
175KB, 986x1000px
>>30193118
>>30193183
>>30193252
>He doesnt want to be the stallion that pumps his chosen mare full of baby batter every season.
>He doesnt want to celebrate with her when the pregnancy is confirmed.
>He doesnt want to take care of her through this emotional time.
>He doesnt want to be right by his mare's side as she brings his children into the world.
>He doesnt want to be the loving father that guides and protects his little fillies and colts so they grow up to become the best ponies they can be.
Though i'd trade my humanity for hooves in a heartbeat, the desire, role and responsibility of fatherhood is something i'll aspire towards until i'm old and wrinkled.

Too bad i'm an autist and most women i've met are either whores, family members, taken or old enough to be my granny.
>>
>>30193528
>you still become the little mare
>but you still transform so that the mare is wearing three panties normally
>your face becomes the mares pussy
>your dick now in full control
dick is smart enough to just peal the panties to the side to allow stallions access
>>
File: Anonfilly31.png (416KB, 1380x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly31.png
416KB, 1380x1424px
All little mares deserve public milking
>>
File: 1476977939213.png (207KB, 1005x780px) Image search: [Google]
1476977939213.png
207KB, 1005x780px
>>30194330
I wish to cuddle, spoon and boop my little mare, though she must also be a fellow transformee.
>>
File: 1494231871896.png (723KB, 826x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494231871896.png
723KB, 826x1024px
>>30194764
I wish to cuddle, spoon and boop humans as they become the little mare

I want to help them accept their new life and show them the joy of being bred by a stallion
>>
File: SaffronMasalaTFTGColored.png (1MB, 2993x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SaffronMasalaTFTGColored.png
1MB, 2993x1200px
For the guy who wanted to see this done for the longest time.
Saffron Masala TF/TG
>>
>>30195310
That's lovely. Thanks so much.
>>
File: 132866525634.jpg (211KB, 1100x943px) Image search: [Google]
132866525634.jpg
211KB, 1100x943px
>Finally get around to reading the "Pandemic" fic that was mentioned here.
>Every sneeze, cough and headache now has me paranoid.
You bastards did this to me, i can tell i'm taking this to the grave.
>>
>>30194330
Fucking disgusting. Like I said, I'd rather die.
>>
>>30195310
Who wouldn't want to be the spicy mare with the tail ring?

>>30195638
Bad news, Anon. You're immune.
>>
>>30195845
Fuck you i want my hooves dont deny me this, flu and hayfever combined is the fucking worst.
>>
I regrt nothing.
>>
>>30197094
But maybe you should
>>
>>30197094
it is best you be as specific as possible when requesting a transformation
>>
>>30197737
Fortunately Twilight has some sense of what is and is not a good TF.
>>
File: Sneeze.jpg (222KB, 1200x491px) Image search: [Google]
Sneeze.jpg
222KB, 1200x491px
>>30195882
You may be in luck. Hay fever is for horses.
>>
>>30194991
Pony transformation adaptation counsellor would be a good job.
>>
>>30170641
>Dombrus

At least you have decent taste in artists OP
>>
>>30196788
The protagonists in our stories usually show remarkable resilience in keeping their sanity when turned into the little pony.
>>
File: 64367-fs8.png (53KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
64367-fs8.png
53KB, 400x388px
>>30193528
>>
>>30194605
My god, what have you done?
>>
>>30199005
>turn into a pony during a highly stressful period of your life
>mind snaps and you start making horse noises despite being fully capable of english.
>not even actual noises, just "neigh" or "whinny"
>>
>>30199956
Poor guy. Pony cuddles would have been great stress relief for him if he hadn't lost it.
>>
File: 132648929382.png (225KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
132648929382.png
225KB, 900x900px
>>30200383
>>30199956
>Doctor, it appears our serious trauma case is not responding well to standard treatments.
>Standard cuddle sessions have left multiple staff with briuses after attempts to approach the subject have been met with bites or bucks moments after starting.
>On the other hoof, restrained cuddling is met with such severe panic from the subject that the nurses themselves have been prescribed small sessions, we suspect latent Claustrophia compounded by severe Cleithrophobia, likely a result of their transformation experience.
>From what our specialist can gather from their dreams, the subject's íppeiomorphic event triggered as they were driving a self moving cart, the wreckage of which has been confiscated for study by the [Magically Redacted].
>As their transformation rapidly progressed, their new limbs became stuck within the steering device of their vehicle as they panicked, resulting in a loss of control and subsequent crash prior to equestrian translocation.
>Luckily, an embedded airbag successfully cushioned the subjects impact, likely to have been what prevented them from great injury.
>Their safety harness was by this point restraining the subjects oxygen supply their own flailing from the transformation process, diminished size and crash resulting in what their rescuer described as "A very unamusing pinata."
>Unfortunately, said rescuer arrived before the subject completely lost consciousness, and we believe their method of rescue, which we are assured was intended to "lighten the mood", was actually in fact the point where our subjects already strained mental state simply could not process the situation and created a second identity based on their worlds version of Equine.
>Discord has since given multiple apologies and several offers to 'help' the subject, despite his own admitance that said help would only worsen the subjects condition "but at least he'd be happy, the guy's more of a buzz kill than a 10k bug zapper."
>>
>>30200730
Discord would make a great doctor for his bedside manner alone, not to mention the innovative treatments.
>>
File: 132866573899.jpg (52KB, 477x749px) Image search: [Google]
132866573899.jpg
52KB, 477x749px
>>30200730
>We have been assured, again, that his apologies and offers are sincere and that he is 'trying'.
>Short of accepting Discord's 'help', we feel the only remaining way to help the subject without excessive trauma is for one pony to gain their trust over a period of time before administering standard CT.
>Due to the time and focus required on the part of the nurse, they will require an extended leave of absence from regular duties, it appears the subject becomes quite skittish upon smelling other patients or a recently sterilised pony.
>Fortuntately, so long as the subject does not feel trapped in any way, they are remarkably placid and friendly, resulting in a number of staff willing to help the subject with this special treatment.
>Staff were refreshed on the boundaries of patient-nurse relationships following the large amount of volunteers, one member who shall not be named commenting "Duh, that's why we want to help him. He seems like a sweet guy behind all the horsey noises and the biting and the bucking and we cant date him while he's 'out to graze', so-to-speak."
>She has since been reprimanded for making light of the subjects condition, despite numerous noises of agreement from the rest of the volunteers.
>Due to this potential conflict of interest along with special training being unneeded for this unique case, you may feel it best if we open the pool of volunteers to ponyville at large, i've gathered a list of ponies whose temperment would be suited towards helping our poor Anonymous friend.

And there's an extended prompt for people to chew on, enjoy.
>>
I want to be a pony's pet pony
>>
I want to be a pet pony's abusive pony master.
>>
File: 1483232970301.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483232970301.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
I want to be the loving master who coddles my former writefag pet ponies
>>
>>30200891
I wish to help the new little pony.
>>
>>30201076
I want to publicly spank little mares until they orgasm
>>
>>30201076
Please give the writefags back. We need them here.
>>
>>30201475
>>30201076
>Writefags will never organise shifts between themselves and master to work out an effcient schedule for cuddles and writing.
>>
>>30201076
>ywn BBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP Wallmixer
>>
File: Is this even tf. Fuck knows.png (2MB, 1419x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Is this even tf. Fuck knows.png
2MB, 1419x1113px
Come up with a TF story to fit this image.
>>
>>30201686
Celestia has an /ss/ fetish
>>
Swap the ponies' minds around. And swap yourself into one of them while you're at it.
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer59.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer59.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>30202162
I want to be Glim Glam
>>
>>30202162
That could be interesting, espicaly if you bring in the mane 6's family members

Having Anon swapped into say Candace , with Shining Armor in somepony else's body could be interesting
>>
File: 1490241005116.png (671KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
1490241005116.png
671KB, 1000x689px
Alycornanon, are you still out there?
>>
>>30202666
jesus christ that face
>>
>>30202661
Worth case scenario, you end up as Zephyr Breeze.
>>
>>30202751
>you end up as Zephyr
Fuck yeah!

>you end up as Zephyr Breeze
Fuck!
>>
File: Pretty_Pink_Pegasus.jpg (141KB, 800x701px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty_Pink_Pegasus.jpg
141KB, 800x701px
I want to be a little mare and wear the edgiest possible outfits
>>
File: Zzzzz.png (190KB, 739x622px) Image search: [Google]
Zzzzz.png
190KB, 739x622px
>>
Should we officially declare Gumo dead? I really wanted to see the continuation of Lexi's story, almost as much as I wanted to see the Celestia one begin. He hasn't written anything here in a very long time. My only Glimmer™ of hope comes from him recently updating a story in the dragon thread.
>>
>>30203410
We've had other write fags be down for longer and still come back, Ranger has gone several months with out posting any thing in the past and Zephyr had a pretty big hiatus in it.

tl;dr no
>>
File: cvvbv.png (498KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cvvbv.png
498KB, 1280x720px
>>30201460
>almost dead from spanking
>still no orgasm
>>
I want to catch ponitus and have a big stallion breed me. I want to be plump with foals
>>
>>30203410
Hey, it's Gumo here. I lost all steam for both the Celestia and Lexi story, a lot of factors ranging from me not liking some choice I made, having a long period without being able to write properly, and other things. I might return to them one day, but honestly, I think it's best I just start fresh...

Which is why I stared Heiress of Chaos without my name on! Sorry if it's not what you wanted from me, but here's my next update for it, fresh off the presses:

>Your music has stopped playing.
>All you can hear right now is that voice.
>”Just looking at your work tonight tells me you’ve got some interesting hobbies!”
>It’s hard to tell if they’re being sincere or sarcastic.
>Regardless, it’s safe to say they’re enjoying this.
>”However, all that zeal doesn’t mean anything if you can’t back it up, and being honest, you’re sloppy!”
>The view you see right now is an upside down image of the fire you caused.
>Seeing it suspended in time like a photograph is sort of a mixed bag the more you think about it.
>On the one hand, it’s incredible to think you caused this, that you were able to have such an impact.
>But on the other, you weren’t out to ruin lives, just to mess up some stupid deer.
>The voice chuckles a bit as you slowly rotate to face upwards.
>”That conflict you’re feeling right now, it’s probably the most interesting thing you could have possible showed!”
>The corners of your vision are starting to darken, the scene in front of you beginning to warp into the darkness.
>”I’m dying to know, are you really as chaotic as you think you are?”
>That question rings in your head as your vision fully blots out into darkness.
>You see nothing, everything is cloaked in black.
>And before long, your mind itself is swirling in that abyss as well as you lose consciousness.
>>
>>30204448
>When you come to, you’re leaned against some sort of podium.
>Bright stage lights come to life with a click, flooding the area in blinding light.
>It takes a few moments for your eyes to adjust and actually see the area around you.
>There’s a big colorful board covered in neon lights and segmented into tiles in the center of the room.
>At least, you assume you’re in some room.
>You honestly can’t see any doors or windows, everything beyond your vision melts into inky black.
>In front of you are rows of seats, sort of like what you’d see in a small theater.
>Every seat seems to be empty however, not another soul in sight.
>”Oh my Anon, it seems that we couldn’t scrape together a studio audience in time! No matter, I’m sure we can just fake it!” says the voice from earlier.
>Eager cheers ring out from nowhere, like some sort of pre recorded soundbyte.
>”Ah, much better! Now I think we can begin in three… two…”
>In an instant the podium across from you is developed in a cloud of smoke.
>As it dissipates, a strange looking creature appears.
>It looks like a hodgepodge of several species, talons, fur, claws, horns, all sort of mashed together without any semblance of order.
>”One! And we’re on! Welcome to everyone’s favorite show: ‘Are You As Chaotic As a Draconequus?’!”
>>
>>30204453
>You stare at the thing, unable to form any coherent response.
>It frowns, squinting at you a bit.
>”What’s wrong Anon? Not a fan of the name? I’ll admit, it probably could be more concise…”
“Y-you’re a… a…”
>”A Draconequus! I know! But please, call me Discord~”
>He bows a bit, before turning to the imaginary crowd.
>”Today on the show we have Anon, a troublemaker with a taste for music and a penchant for destruction! But, are they up to snuff? Can they win the grand prize? Let’s find out!”
>The lights on the board begin lighting up, loud gaudy music blaring alongside more fake crowd noises.
>Flinching a bit, you look at the board again.
>It’s… Jeopardy?
>Sure enough, there are categories across the top with each column having monetary values.
>These categories include: “Would You Rather?”, “Greatest Hits”, “The Buck Job”, and others.
>”I’m sure you’re familiar with the rules Anon?”
“Y-yeah. But… aren’t I supposed to have opponents?”
>Discord shrugs the question off, not even really giving you an answer.
>”Go on ahead and pick a category!”
>This is probably some weird dream, or a near death hallucination, or something.
>No harm in playing along, right?
“Would you Rather for a 100?”
>>
>>30204462
>The question pops up on the board, taking up the whole screen.
>”Would you rather be given a hundred dollars, or steal a hundred dollars?”
“I mean… stealing it has more risk involved, it feels more like you’ve done something for it… you know?”
>Despite the zeal you have when committing your little crimes, when it comes to justifying them things get hard.
>There really isn’t a justification, you just want to do it!
>”Next!” orders Discord.
>You go to ask for a category, but he’s already put a question up for you.
>”Was the Buck Job tonight a success?”
“I guess… I did probably mess up the buck…”
>Discord sighs a bit, changing to the next question.
>”When you wake up in the morning, do you really feel content with your life?”
>This doesn’t even feel on topic.
>”May I suggest you focus less on justification and more on straight answers Anon? Unless… you /need/ to justify yourself?”
>You don’t.
>You really don’t.
>Never have you tried justifying what you do to yourself.
>Why start justifying things to some weird dream monster?
“No, I’m not satisfied with my life.”
>”Why?” probes Discord.
“Because I’m not.”
>>
>>30204465
>From there on, the questions are rapid fire.
>You just don’t even think about them.
>What comes to mind is what you say, and that’s that.
>Stuff about your childhood, your thoughts, everything tonight, they just fly by.
>Time itself seems to lose meaning while you’re answering.
>”Do you feel like you’re a bad person?”
“Is a fish bad for swimming?”
>”Is it the monetary gains or the suffering that you like?”
“It’s more complicated than that.”
>And on and on and on.
>After a while, the board is empty.
>”Very interesting! This has been quite the game Anon! But… we do have one last question, it’s a real doozy!”
“I’m ready.”
>You’re hardly even nervous anymore, you’re in the zone right now.
>The final question shows up on the board.
>”If you could live your life by chaos alone, would you?”
>The word is already forming in your mouth by the time you’ve finished reading it.
>It’s so simple, possibly the easiest question all night.
“Absolutely.”
>>
>>30204474
>Streamers and cheers erupt all around you.
>”You’ve done it Anon! You’ve won!” Discord cheers, clapping eagerly.
>Despite you only playing to Discord right now, you can’t help but feel a little proud.
>”Well… That statement isn’t quite true anymore…”
“Pardon?”
>”Don’t get me wrong, you’ve most definitely won! But… you’re not really Anon anymore!”
>What does that mean?
>Some kind of rebirth metaphor?
>”No, no, you’re going to be Eris from now on! Yeah, Eris!”
>You scoff a little at hearing that.
>”I get it, you aren’t convinced yet, but that’s because you haven’t gotten your prize Eris!”
“And that is?”
>”Why, if you’re as chaotic as a Draconequus, you get to /be/ a Draconequus!”
>>
>>30204480
>Before you can even respond, a large mirror lands in front of you.
>Moving behind you, Discord grabs your arms, holding them out in a t pose.
>Unable to move, all you can do is watch as strange things appear in the mirror.
>One of your arms is feeling slightly harder, your muscles locking up as the skin hardens and yellows.
>Wincing a bit, you watch as it shifts into some strange talon.
>”Hope you don’t mind, but four fingers is far more fashionable than five!”
>You’d probably reply if you weren’t gritting your teeth, it feels like your whole arm is on fire right now.
>Brown hairs are sprouting rapidly from the skin that hadn’t already changed, going from strands to clumps to full on patches.
>Your other arm isn’t safe either, it however is growing a pale yellow fur.
>Bones crack in ways they no doubt were never meant to move as your hand remoulds itself, slowly becoming less of a hand and more of a paw.
“F-fuck!” you grunt.
>If it weren’t for your muscles seizing up right now, you’d probably be writhing on the ground in agony.
>Both arms fully changed, you notice the hairs beginning to spread over your chest.
>Your heart is beating a mile a minute, sharp pangs stabbing from within with each pump.
>”Oh Eris, I forgot to say, this change can hurt a good bit. I’ve heard the pain is maddening!”
>Now he fucking tells you!
>”Although, I suppose I can knock you out for the unpleasant parts, the noise the body stretching makes is horrifying! Consider this a welcoming present, my protege~”

And that's all I've got for tonight. I'll try to have the pastebin up soon. Be sure to tell me what you think.
>>
>>30204485
Great stuff.
>>
>>30204448
Does it look like we care? No offense, but letting a slight hiccup end Lexi is retarded. We haven't even gotten our lewd yet! And for an Eris green? Come on, save that garbage for the dragon thread where it belongs. Give us pony, give us lewd, give us Lexi.
>>
>>30204485
Good work man. We could use some diversity.

I know how you feel, I've been having a hard time getting back into my own stories. As someone with a lot of unfinished stories, don't worry about it and write what ever you feel inspired to write .

You write good shit, don't let any one else tell you otherwise.
>>
>>30204627
I agree it's good writing, but its not what we want. Lexi had so much promise!
>>
>>30204691
Speak for yourself. Lexi was great but if he's not feeling able to continue then you need to accept that.

>>30204485
Keep going!
>>
>>30204480
Fun game show, and what a prize.
>>
>>30204485
I am enjoying how your Discord speaks
>>
>>30204387
This is some dark magic.
>>
>>30204439
>you will never be diagnosed with acute poneitis.
>>
>>30204937
Really? One of my biggest worries is that I'm botching a canon character, so it's nice knowing you like it.
>>
>>30206065
You wrote Lexi better. So write that.
>>
>>30206651
Quit whining. Lexi was a good story but If he's not feeling it you just have to accept that. Maybe someone else can take up the prompt it was based on.
Meanwhile the new story looks highly promising.
>>
>>30206774
Whats so promising about a non pony green?
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 613x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 613x603px
>>
>>30204448
You might be too far in to realistically continue Lexi, but the Celestia one is so close to the beginning that I doubt anyone would object to you just deleting what you've already written and starting over.
>>
File: ..png (267KB, 824x924px) Image search: [Google]
..png
267KB, 824x924px
>>
>>30207281
Its also a matter of me having lost all steam. Any ideas I had are pretty much gone and starting over now in it would feel weird.
>>
>>30207426
Sorry to hear it. Poor anon never even got to be the pretty princess.
>>
>>30202661
Anon becomes Cadence.
Cadence becomes Twilight.
Twilight becomes Shining Armour.
Shining Armour becomes Flurry Heart.
Nobody knows where Flurry Heart ended up.
>>
>>30208049
Make it so anon is Twilight and I'm game
>>
>>30208069
Anon and Cadence both become Twilight. They argue incessantly over how to be the purple princess and the nature of the universe.
>>
>>
File: 1489879557010.jpg (272KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489879557010.jpg
272KB, 1116x612px
>>
>>30209294
It's impolite to shrug when offered the chance to become a pony. One should accept with enthusiasm and gratitude.
No matter, they'll be taught the proper etiquette at little mare school.
>>
More lucky when
>>
Post your story ideas
>>
>>30209705
Gumo keeps writing Lexi like he's supposed to, that's a good fucking idea.
>>
>>30210172
If Gumo writes it, fine by me. At least is pony.
>>
>>30209705
Gumo and his shitposter become minotaurs

Gumo is a female minotaur and his shitposter is her calf

Gumo spanks, breastfeeds, and /ss/'s her foal
>>
>>30210215
Thanks but no thanks. If I had to be any of my anons from stories here, Eris anon seems like the most fun.

Also, if anybody wants to adopt Lexi or that Celestia story and either continue them or reboot them, feel free.
>>
>>30204485
This certainly has my intrigue; please keep it up! In my opinion you’ve written Discord believably, and it’s not an issue as you make it out to be.
If I were to point at one gripe, the protagonist’s development felt a bit rocky at times, though I do have issues wrapping my head around characterization in the second person.
I felt the Jeopardy scene lacked a certain degree of subtlety; in my mind it called back to the G.O.A.T. in Fallout 3 (if you’re familiar).
The game tries to learn as much about “your character qualities” as possible in a very short amount of time by way of a series of test-style questions.
Very efficient, but less fun – as it goes whenever characters are divulging truths about themselves outright rather than via actions.
That being said, by no means did you ‘miss the boat;’ I have high hopes about the characterization to come, and that you’ll knock it out of the park!
>>
>>30210499
Thanks for the feedback! The G.O.A.T analogy both works and doesn't work, but that in part comes from me knowing where things are going. The jeopardy game does serve to paint anon's character, but it's far from definite. A part of why their characterization is so rocky is that as a character they aren't exactly normal. They find fun in doing chaotic things and are easily swept up in the heat of the moment, but when they think about it, they can't explain that. Its easier for them to not rationalize it. This is where the G.O.A.T anaogly falls off, the jeopardy game wasn't meant to define them as a character, but more segue into their transformation and give hints at what kind of person they are. I think in future updates this will be more clear through their actions, but their character is far from completing any sort of arch. Im glad you took the time to share your thoughts, and I hope this helps explain some of your concerns.
>>
>>30210573
Ah, as I understand it, that makes perfect sense!
‘How do you concisely characterize someone whose innate tendencies are chaos, disorder, and to a degree, unpredictability?’
I don’t expect such a question to have a clean, wrapped-in-a-bow answer, and see how it would be easier to develop via deeds not words as the story progresses.
I’m glad to provide any insight; thanks for understanding that by the nature of the story being unfinished, I’m commenting on a work in progress.
Naturally you have insight on the story that I don’t, but it never hurts to bounce ideas back and forth!
>>
File: GiveThisToMe.png (216KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
GiveThisToMe.png
216KB, 512x341px
>>30155762
Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying it!
I’m always thankful for whatever Sick Day updates you provide us.
And I must admit that about 10% of the personal enjoyment I’ve been deriving from the story lately has been your personal novelties here and there.
>describing the tank load-bearing structures in ruthless detail
>”Dr. Moore wants us to run a stress test on [the timberwolf trapdoor]”
>”We have to document our work, and record it in our engineering notebooks”
Man, it’s like your semester never even ended.

>>30187955
I’m going to echo the “Cute though not my cup of tea.” comment.
You enjoyed writing it, and that’s the important part!
>>
>>30186211
The more I consider it, the more it’s evident you’ve raised plenty of good examples (and even doing so within the character limit!)
I’d lost sight of the very reason I’m leaving off human names in the first few chapters:
I want readers to insert themselves in the shoes of “the human now known as Sky Meadows/Clementine Breeze/etc” or a comparable situation, and let the cogs turn from there.
Frankly I think you’ve got a better grasp on the concept than I do; to some extent I want the reader to make the story their own… naturally I can see how that’d lead to spinoffs.
At the end of the day, I’m really just enjoying my time writing, and to see that other people are enjoying it as well fills me with glee.
Fan stories/art aside, if this story makes even one lurker’s wretched day a bit better, it will have been worth it all.
On a semi-related note to your post, what is “CoC” an abbreviation for? All that’s coming to mind is “Call of the Cutie.”
>>
CUDDLY DOOM
Current chapter (continuing from >>30155377) can be found here: https://pastebin.com/JLKmpgrv

“Sky Meadows, if you don’t mind me asking, what makes you so sure that you know the way out of here?”
>Stepping confidently over a small rock, the mare neither broke stride nor deviated from her straight path as she glanced back at me with a playful smirk
>“Silly pony, do you doubt me? I’m no better equipped to lead us out of the forest than you – is it just taking time for you to get used to life as one of our friends?”
>She spoke in a warm manner without condescension, but it was quite clear that she was poking at the fact I’d not yet grown completely accustomed to my new body
>Even as the other ponies in the herd marched unwaveringly forward through the forest in a loose formation, I found myself stumbling over fairly minor slope changes
>It didn’t help that it was getting toward the middle of the evening, with only sporadic moonlight fighting its way through the leafy canopy in denser patches
“No, I trust you, but I don’t understand how…”
>I slowed to a stop, settling my hooves softly on a patch of dirt that was once the bed of a shallow, dried-up creek
>A few feet away, I could quite easily discern the blades of long grass fringing its banks
>Glancing beyond them, a patch of white birch trees stood starkly against the darkness of night, still only to a visible depth of a few dozen yards
>Dim silhouettes stretched out beyond, a myriad of vertical lines that revealed little about the varied pines, oaks, and maples littering this patch of forest
>Narrowing my eyes, I tried to level my gaze at where I was pretty sure the horizon should be, carefully scanning across with a slow turn of the neck
>After a quick set of glances back to the left and right, I let out an irritated sigh
>>
>>30211180
>Nothing… not even the vaguest hint of light from a city or town where we could make some more friends… What were these ponies seeing?
>The rustling of hoofsteps had ceased, the other ponies in the herd noticing that I’d fallen back a few paces
>The rhythm of a casual canter broke the silent pause as Sky Meadows turned about and approached me
>I briskly directed my gaze to the left and right of her smiling muzzle, hopeful to catch a glimpse of something, anything, before she made me feel foolish for being so blind
>“Naaaaah, what’re you looking for? Ponies have good eyesight, but it’s not quite miles-through-the-dense-woods good.”
“Okay, so how are you seeing the right way out?”
>I stretched my neck to the side, figuring I might see some previously unnoticed saddlebags or map at her side
“Do you have some kind of guide, or a compass or something?”
>Sky Meadows shut her eyes and giggled softly
>With a good-natured lunge to my side, she leaned her head close to mine and I heard a sharp flick, the muscles at the base of my ear and a few locks of mane registering the impact
>Satisfied with the firm swipe she’d made at my ears using her own, Sky Meadows leaned back and met my gaze with a thin, toothy smile
>For a second, my brow furrowed as I tried to process her wordless response to the question
>My brow then rose a moment later, the answer slowly beginning to make sense
>I perked up my ears as much as I could, flicking them independently about and catching the dull clamor of the forest at night
>>
>>30211184
>The leaves rustled in every direction, a function of nocturnal animals and the gentle breeze blowing through
>Somewhere far away, an owl’s hooting broke through the night
>Tuning my radar to the space directly ahead where all the ponies had halted, I first noticed the steady tempo of their relaxed breathing
>That wasn’t all I heard though; indistinctly, a distant rumble was perceptible, still at least a few miles away
>Occasionally, the rumble would be modulated by the faint rise and fall of a car engine thundering to accelerate, pass, or make a turn
>We may have been the only ponies in the woods, but there were plentiful friends to be made wherever those sounds were originating
>Breaking from my stare, I made eye contact with Sky Meadows and silently indicated my newfound understanding – I guess we were never lost at all
>She turned to regroup with the other ponies, with myself following suit a moment later at a brisk trot
>Clementine Breeze had turned to greet me, the Pegasus evidently not fully sated by the brevity of Sky Meadows’ navigating lesson
>“Ponies are great at seeing over long distances; if you want to SEE where you’re going, you COULD always knock down all the trees – no forest, no problem…”
>Excitedly, she unconsciously twitched a few feathers on one of her wings
>“But that isn’t the kind of problem to be solved by kicking; this is a problem for flying!”
>Daisy stumbled a few steps backward to give Clementine Breeze the appropriate space for unfurling her wings in all their glory
>Feathers fluttered in the breeze as her wing tips snapped outward, bending slightly at the joints as she planted her hooves and primed her muscles
>With a powerful jump and effort behind her wings, she went airborne, launching herself skyward with a gust that disturbed all the leaves on the ground where she’d once stood
>>
>>30211189
>A steady rhythm of flaps announced her ascent toward forest canopy, each wingbeat growing slightly fainter as her silhouette shrunk against the night sky
>A rustle of vegetation and snapping of branches in the treetops accompanied her disappearance from view
>I few errant leaves drifted down toward us as I turned to Daisy, who was still staring upwards with lips pursed in mild annoyance
“She’s done this before?”
>“She did once after you’d run off… She can be a bit… excitable. Especially when flying’s involved”
“Ah… I see…”
>I couldn’t blame her; if it were me I would’ve been equally as ecstatic to try out the gift of flight my friends had given me
>Storm Cloud fluffed her feathers and preened a few back into alignment, momentarily contemplating going after Clementine Breeze, but setting the notion aside rather quickly
>Daisy’s ears were on alert, perked up and flicking every few moments as she kept her gaze fixed skyward
>I pointed my attention in the same direction, picking up little more than a few gusts of wind snaking their way through the leaves far above
“She IS coming back, right?”
>“She’s just scoping things out; she flew up pretty high last time and got a good look around”
>“She might see something interesting - yeah, in the meantime we’re just standing around waiting for her to return, but it’s not all bad”
>I gave a nod of understanding – it probably wouldn’t be more than a minute or two and then we’d be back on our way toward making a bunch of new friends
>The other ponies around me showed an array of fairly neutral expressions, but I couldn’t contain a grin of absolute glee
>Hundreds, thousands of new friends - just a few miles away - and with five of us now, it wouldn’t take long to befriend them at all!
>The magnificent thought filled me with a warm feeling as I looked around at these loving members of my herd, currently complacent in gravity’s grip
>>
>>30211192
>Suddenly, all the ponies swiveled their heads as a distant crack rang sharply through the air, a low drawn-out rumble echoing as it bounced from tree to tree
>The sound didn’t originate nearby, but as several pony’s eyes went wide, it was apparent that something about it had shaken them to their cores
>Daisy’s heart sank, a frantic rhythm of rustling leaves accompanying the anxious trampling of her hooves upon the forest floor
>“No… no nonono! Clementine Breeze!”
>She galloped a few paces in the general direction of the sound’s source and leapt onto a modest boulder, still woefully short of the treetops
>Her eyes were primarily fixed ahead, darting slightly to one side or another, occasionally interspersed with a moment’s glance back at the treetops
>Her whole body was trembling, tail and ears twitching without any conscious directive from the frenzied unicorn
>After a few seconds of mild shaking, she flinched, the dreadful report rewinding and replaying in her mind as clearly as the when she’d first heard it
>“We just got to be friends… please… no… please bring her back…”
>Daisy choked back tears as her soft begging struggled to be heard
>“Please come back, Clementine… please…”
“Daisy, what… what was that sound? I don’t know what to make of it… it sounded dreadful…”
>She let out a sniffle as she tried to regain enough composure to put words together, in spite of her persisting frenzy
>“I know that sound… it’s an awful lot like one of the handheld devices some people use… when they’re really insistent on not being friends… really, really insistent…”
>Every phrase seemed to draw the full contents from her lungs, her breathing now characterized by an irregular rhythm of hyperventilating
>>
>>30211197
>“I don’t know exactly what kind of magic it is… but it’s very loud… it’s like little fireworks… there’s a bright flash… a brilliant light fills the room for a moment…”
>“Oh no, Clementine Breeze… please don’t… no… you can’t be a victim of that terrible thing… not you…”
>Daisy leaned back on her haunches, settling gently into a seated position on the boulder while she struggled to compose complete thoughts
>“This is all my fault… I should have stopped her… She doesn’t… She doesn’t deserve…”
“Daisy! Maybe we can help her – please, think for a moment! What happens after the flash of light?”
>With unfocused eyes, she swallowed and let out a long, shuddering exhale
>It was quiet enough to hear a pin drop as the other ponies leaned forward, desperate for any clues that would lead to a course of action
> “If the person cast the magic on you, you got very sick… and it’s not gradual like influenza or feather flu or pneumonia; it happens in seconds”
>“These ghastly metal parasites spawn in the muscle – or even worse, I’ve heard sometimes they appear in organs – and they do terrible, terrible things…”
>“I’m just glad there was a unicorn with a first aid kit nearby the last time we tried to make friends with someone wielding one of those dreadful things”
>“She found where the parasites had done damage, extracted what was left of them with a pair of tweezers, and I helped her collect the parasites’ remains in a small shallow pan”
>“They were like stout little cylinders attached to flattened flowers, mostly grey metal with some parts covered in copper, and… oh my… everything was covered in blood…”
>“The poor pony didn’t take the magic well… she was just a filly… but thank goodness, the unicorn bandaged up the parasites’ damage and stayed with her while she got better”
>>
>>30211205
>“It was hard at first to be friends with the fellow who did it… but we knew it was the right thing to do, and he’s one of the nicest Pegasi you’ll ever meet”
>“And it’s… it’s really a miracle… I was sure that was going to die right there… she’d been bleeding so much…”
>Daisy wavered slightly upon the boulder as queasiness began to show its influence, her eyes simultaneously full of tears
>I stepped forward on the off-chance she’d fully lose her balance, but also to improve the chance of my question making it through the fog hanging over her mind
“Daisy, please, we have to help Clementine Breeze if she’s hurt out there; say we find her and there are parasites in her body, how will we know?”
>“I… I-I-I don’t want to want to remember much more…”
>She looked at the faces of the distraught ponies around her, closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply
> “B-But if I’m… If I’m doing it for her… okay… I honestly can’t bring myself to forget the memory; it’s as clear as day…”
>“The filly we were treating… the parasites had dug holes… burrows… from where they’d spawned up to the skin, cutting a straight line through tendon, muscle fibers, you name it”
>“I guess that they did so immediately because they needed air… she said the way her ears were ringing from the noise of the magic, she didn’t even notice the parasites in her leg at first”
>“Soon, there was a fiery… agony… where they were resting, then numbness, and the filly felt very tired and weak not long afterwards… she ended up collapsing on the spot…”
>“The holes in her leg were bleeding profusely; it took some time to actually find them among her bloody, matted fur… All the blood…”
>>
>>30211214
>Daisy’s voice trailed off as a new voice spoke up from the tail end of the herd
>“That sounds an awful lot like a gunshot wound – you sure you’re not talking about a gunshot wound?”
>Each of us spun around halfway to face the unseen voice, eyes going wide as they met… Clementine Breeze
>The chipper Pegasus was looking as healthy as ever, once you looked past her expression conveying an intense bout of confusion
>With a collective gasp and a round of relieved smiles, Storm Cloud and Sky Meadows tackled her; Daisy and I joined the hug with a bit less zeal a moment later
>“Clementine!”
>“Did the magic not affect you?”
“We were so worried about you!”
>There was a certain irony in how Clementine Breeze had returned from her flight unscathed, only to be crushed half to death by a pile of concerned friends
>Wriggling free from the fray in a flurry of leaves and loose feathers, she stood before us and started asking her own questions
>“Is this magic device y’all are talking about a simple run-of-the-mill firearm? Like, they shoot regular bullets, that come out of a barrel, and go into whatever they’re shot at?”
>“Nah, that doesn’t sound in line with her symptoms. She didn’t feel the parasites landing on her or going IN; we figure the magic spawned them right inside the muscle itself”
>Clementine Breeze let out a sigh and rolled her eyes; both ponies seemed quite adamant about how they thought this particular type of magic worked
>“No silly, it’s not- she wouldn’t- she probably wouldn’t feel the bullets, and I don’t mean… ‘parasites,’ going in at all considering how fast they are; a firearm can-“
>“Ohhh! I see the confusion. See, he didn’t have fire arms – it was a device he was holding, not a part of him…”
>“About eight inches long, blocky, made of a shiny silver-black metal, and it had a hole in the front for casting the magic”
>>
>>30211223
>“Oh my, you…”
>Clementine Breeze chuckled to herself, having completely lost touch with Daisy’s narrative
>“You thought a firearm was literally, like, fire… arms? Flames coming off of the wrists, Rapidash-style? Good gravy, you really are an imaginative little pony, Daisy…”
>“Heh, just telling what I know – you heard that loud crack too, right? I’ve seen one of the devices that makes that sound up close; we were just worried the magic had hit you”
>“I’m… all good, no, ahem, ‘magic’ here. Morning Star, I’m surprised you’re not jumping in the discussion - years in the Marines, you definitely know a thing or two about rifles”
>Huh? Back up a sec.
>What did she even think she was talking about - why was she putting ME on the spot like this?
>Thankfully my fur was already crimson, as it helped hide the rosy flush in my face
“Uh, yeah, yeah! Years with the… Marines… you’d think so! We didn’t actually spend much time around rifles, totally sorry. Guess what you thought about Marines was a bit misled”
>Clementine Breeze was locked into a thousand yard stare, a subtle smile of insanity accompanying her infrequent eye twitches
>“Welp… guess I better just commit myself to a pony insane asylum…”
>Daisy walked over uneasily and deftly placed a hoof on her shoulder
>“Clementine Breeze, dear, are you feeling alright?”
>“I don’t get it, I only went down to the range for a few hours each spring and fall to blow off some steam – for me, shooting was just a hobby, a hobby! I don’t get how this is happening!”
>“How… what is happening?”
>“I’m the only one here who knows the basics of what a firearm even is! And how it works! Morning Star, for a couple years you probably spent every morning cleaning one!”
“I don’t remember doing something like that… even once…”
>>
>>30211229
>“And that’s what’s so messed up! You were telling me about your time with the Marines the very last time we were hanging out! I remember!”
“No, I’m sorry! I must have just been telling a tall tale; I swear I don’t even know what a ‘Marine’ is!”
>“You don’t just forget whole years of your life – think, Morning Star, think, think!”
>Clementine Breeze had gradually closed the gap between us, and was confronting me eye-to-eye unnervingly inside my private space as I frantically scanned my memories
>Daisy once again walked up and rested a hoof on her shoulder, causing her to flinch and her intensity to falter
>“Clementine, it’s not your fault… it’s certainly not his either…”
>“Daisy, do you know what’s going on? Please… why do none of the other ponies in our herd remember these things I’m talking about? I’m not crazy…”
>“I know you’re not crazy. I know. When a new friend joins a herd, good friends help them move past the things they struggle with… and it’s different for everypony”
>“I’m not sure I understand…”
>“Before we met our friends, all of us did things we wanted to forget. Some little things… some big things. We try to forgive and forget, but the hurting never fully goes away… not alone”
>Daisy turned back to face me, directly meeting my gaze with a warm expression even though she wasn’t addressing me when she spoke
>>
>>30211237
>“Morning Star doesn’t have any recollection of his time with the ‘Marines’ because he wanted to put the memory in a glass bottle and toss it into the ocean”
>“And in a way, he couldn’t forget the blemishes of his past without a little help from us”
>“He just wanted a better life – to sleep more soundly and to live without his burdens – and with our friendship, that’s what we gave him – that’s what YOU gave him”
>“Clementine Breeze, you’re the angel that put her wing around him and took away that weight when you became his friend…”
>“Yes, it means he doesn’t remember the part of his life with those things – rifles, I think you called them”
>“I understand it upsets you, and I can’t ask the ‘old’ Morning Star what he thinks… but I would bet my last bit that he’s happier leaving behind the part of himself shackled to them”
>“Clementine, you’re a very generous Pegasus, and you… freed him”
>Clementine Breeze and I had both raised a fetlock to wipe our eyes, slightly embarrassed that Daisy knew this part of us better than we knew ourselves
>For a few moments, a quiet stillness filled the air except for the gentle rustle of a few leaves
>>
>>30211239
>In time, Storm Cloud worked up the courage to ask a question that had been lingering on her mind
>“We don’t have memories of the bad times… Do any of you… remember your lives as a young filly?”
>She was met with a multitude of nods and approval
>“Oh, certainly!”
>“Yeah, it was such a fun time!”
>“Sky Meadows was telling me all about her schoolfilly days! Never a problem she couldn’t solve!”
>After the clamor died down, Clementine Breeze put forth the question no one else would
>“Storm Cloud, did you?”
>Storm Cloud shifted nervously on her hooves, sternly staring downward as she tried to avoid eye contact
>“That’s the thing, it’s just… I didn’t know whether it was normal… I can remember quite a bit about my parents at least…”
>“My father must have been a Pegasus too, because he always said he was flying around the country – not sure about my mom because she never went with him”
>“I can remember their faces from our time vacationing in, uh, White Tail Woods. They both had lighter tan coats – kind of funny considering I ended up as a purple Pegasus”
>“I think mom was an Appaloosa; she had a few black, blue, and purple spots on her coat; I remember them especially well during the times my father spent in town”
>“I wonder if that’s where my purple genes came from? They were odd spots; not always in the same places and tended to fade… like chalk in the rain”
>“Well, anyways, it doesn’t… seem… bad… from what I can remember. Odd that so many years – entire decades – of my life are represented by just a few events in recollection…”
>She sighed, having spent a significant amount of brainpower simply trying to recall the memories
>“…But I’m sure it’s well and truly for the best. Thank you. All of you, and especially Daisy… for being my friend.”
>>
>>30211245
>Storm Cloud narrowed her lips and drew them back, still deep in a strange region of scrambled thoughts, somewhere on the borders of confusion, friendship, and faded memory
>She resurfaced back to reality with a gentle embrace from Daisy, a cuddly gesture to reassure her friend that everything would be alright
>“It’s what friends do. I did it for you, and I know you’d do the same for others”
>“Of course I would, Daisy, you know I would!”
>With a merry smile and a newfound spring to her step, Storm Cloud stepped free of Daisy’s hug and cantered off in the presumed direction of town
>“Come on guys, we got friends to make! Clementine Breeze, you see anything worthy of note while you were skybound?”
>All eyes shifted to the mildly startled Pegasus, her wings bumping outwards into a nearby tree upon unexpectedly hearing her name
>“Wha- Oh, right! Town’s a couple miles off, right in the same direction we’re already headed!”
>“Didn’t see a whole lot else; it’s a bit dark to make out much.”
>“To me, I think it’s rather late in the evening for it, but a few places were having massive bonfires and cookouts!”
>“One city waaaay off in the direction of the mountain range had some super plumes of smoke – I wish you all could’ve seen it!”
>“Probably some chef who isn’t quite used to hooves, trying to grill a bunch of veggies with too much water content – need to dry them out first, silly guy!”
>“It also sounded faintly like a ton of fireworks going off over there – pop pop pop! I wonder if they’re all celebrating a bunch of new friendships?”
>>
>>30211254
>Daisy had begun to slowly walk in the herd’s predetermined direction, but spared a glance over her shoulder to answer Clementine Breeze
>“Could be! Earlier today I met a couple unicorns who said they were planning to teleport over that way and make some friends! Must’ve gone well!”
>The trot through the forest proceeded in relative silence, at least with no ponies saying anything while the leaves underhoof did plenty of talking
>Gradually, the scattered profile of the moon visible through the trees ascended higher and higher, indicating time’s incessant march toward the middle of the night
>The usually monotony of trees passed without comment, interspersed with the odd fern, puddle, or boulder
>It didn’t take long for them to become more clearly visible, for a greater multitude of them to be seen from any particular vantage
>The further we trotted, the more the air seemed to take on a soft, glowing quality, meagerly illuminating just a bit more of our surroundings
>Cresting the top of a large, gently sloping hill, I was overwhelmed by the orange light spilling from a street lamp a few dozen yards away
>Through narrowed eyes, I noticed Sky Meadows pick up her pace to a leisurely gallop, visibly eager to look at something that wasn’t just endless leaves
>She came to rest near the gravelly shoulder of a desolate back road, the other four of us joining up not long afterwards as our eyesight slowly adjusted to the glow
>We all sat without any intention of seeing anyone, but nonetheless, as our pony ears flicked about and our gazes swept across the horizon, our surroundings came into focus
>There were definitely people lacking friendship somewhere nearby, and we were going to find them and help them, as good friends!
>>
>>30211260
>Still, presently, we found ourselves in the middle of the woods, the cracked road little more than a winding approach to the town proper
>Aiming my perked ears in that direction, a low rumble of bass, a smattering of vehicles, and even a racket of voices, were all undeniably present
>The lamp near us cast a dim light upon a simple road sign a few yards ahead
>Half a mile to the town center on the left road, half a mile to the university on the right road – take your pick
>A part of me gave thanks that I hadn’t forgotten how to read when I became a pony
>Reading was the source of so much pain in undergrad that the fear of losing the ability struck me as hauntingly valid
>Not far beyond the sign, the road split before veering off into the trees in either direction, the path for both becoming obscured
“So which way are we going?”
>A brief rhythm of clacks broadcast Storm Cloud’s pacing onto the road, her gaze vacillating between the two roads, then back to the sign labeling them
>“I think I know where I’d like to go… Sky Meadows and I know a lot of people at the university – from classes, parties, campus activities, you name it…”
>“Moreover, I know they’re not happy… I want them all to be happy… oh, how wonderful it’d be if we could go show them the blessing of friendship!”
>Daisy’s expression presented a small, lopsided smile and eyes with just a hint of lament as she approached the enthused Pegasus
>“Okay, Storm Cloud, I want you and Sky Meadows to go to the university…”
>She paused, the second half of her sentence hanging momentarily in the air as she gently sighed and her voice softened further
>“…because I know you two have learned a lot today, and you’ll be great at it… I want you to find your friends and show them all about friendship”
>>
>>30211271
>All of us, except for Daisy, stiffened as the implications of her request began to set in
>Why hadn’t she mentioned the rest of us?
>Surely she wouldn’t suggest splitting up the herd, right?
>As the pieces fell into place, a question broke forth from each pony’s concerned thoughts
>“Daisy, are you not going with them?”
>“You’re at least going to go into town with us, right?”
>“I thought friends weren’t supposed to leave each other?”
>“You’re practically the leader of our herd, what if we have questions and you’re not there?”
>Daisy’s eyes narrowed thoughtfully in response to the barrage, her brow furrowing as she took in all the questions
>After a moment of internal processing, she walked to an ideal spot on the road where she could turn to address us all, face-to-face
>“Morning Star and Clementine Breeze, I want you to lead the way on the other road to the town center – don’t worry, I won’t be far”
>I opened my mouth in protest, but halted when Daisy made eye contact with serene, reassuring eyes
>Her expression alone spoke a thousand unsaid words, the most clear of which were ‘I believe in you’
>“I know it may seem odd, because good friends are loyal to each other and, on the surface, maybe that means they stick together no matter what”
>“But to be clear, this isn’t a definitive goodbye; this is a ‘see you later’ because very soon we’ll have cuddled with everyone in this town - shown them the value of friendship”
>“There will be much celebrating tomorrow; I know I’ll be able to easily find you amidst it all because there’s nopony else like any of you”
>>
>>30211279
>“The chipper little purple Pegasus who was willing to be my friend the moment I arrived here…”
>“The caring blue mare whose tenacity and tenderness have been the stuff of picture book stories…”
>“The orange Pegasus who carried friendship miles through the woods for a hurting companion…”
>“And the crimson pony who taught us all something about accepting the help of friends, even when it may seem daunting…”
>Even though I knew it was coming, Daisy’s flattery overwhelmed my resolve not to blush
>“You’re all the best friends I could have asked for, and I know you’re each going to make dozens, hundreds of friends with wonderful qualities in their own rights”
>“You’re becoming the ‘leaders’ of your own herds, and some time – or even times – tomorrow, you too may find yourself splitting them to more effectively seek others”
>“I know it’s difficult, but it’s what we must do; you’ll find that some folks don’t want to snuggle if we’ve been in a place too long… in some ways we’re up against the clock”
>“You’ll find out a lot of things for yourself… Somewhere between the snuggly embrace of a new friend and the companionship of the old ponies in your herd, you learn a lot”
>“I certainly had to… I’ve seen a lot in the past few days… and I appreciate that you all trust me with your lives on account of that knowledge, but it hasn’t always been that way”
>“If you think I’ve always been the ‘wise pony’ I am today, I’m flattered, but considering the fact I don’t remember much from before the day I met my first friend…”
>She paused, trying to find the best way to phrase her thoughts
>“…I probably wasn’t someone I’d remotely want to return to being. Let me tell you, if that version of myself can become somepony’s friend, anyone can”
>>
>>30211290
>“In the few days since then, I’ve been in a lot of places, and I mean that physically and emotionally”
>“One place had steep rolling hills and large white cottages as far as the eye could see… another had tall buildings along a shore…”
>“Whenever we ran out of people with which to snuggle in a certain place, it always hurt to leave, but unicorns do what we have to do… through joy and sadness, confidence and fatigue”
>“One moment our friends are a hoof’s reach away, and it seems in the blink of an eye we’re saying goodbye, and poof, off to somewhere else”
>“That’s how I came here and first met you, Storm Cloud. While I temporarily left friends behind to do so, I wouldn’t have gotten to know you if I didn’t”
>“I’ve cherished the time we’ve had… and the memories we have yet to make… thank you… thank you all”

And that does it for Chapter 2! Thanks to everyone who’s been keeping with me through this - doubly so for those offering words of encouragement!
Chapter 3 kicks off next week on the evening of Monday, June 5.
Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful remainder of the week – try not to get ponified in that time! Or do. I’m not the boss of you.
>>
>>30211298
Nice thing to wake up to.
>>
>>30211298
>try not to get ponified
Maybe there are ponies reading your story right now. Perhaps even taking inspiration from it for their attack.
>>
>>30211298
It's always a shame when the main character doesn't have the pleasure of becoming the mare like his friends.

At least he has plenty to choose from.
>>
>>30211886
Not everything has to be a mare.
>>
>>30128183
That was good.
>>
File: 1163073.jpg (73KB, 941x850px) Image search: [Google]
1163073.jpg
73KB, 941x850px
>>30211886
well, someone needs to be the stallion :P
>>
>>30212981
You can't keep wearing clothes all the time once you're a pony, even if it's cute, gotta get used to being nude.
>>
>>30212430
Do you know what general you're in?
>>
>>30210403
Gumo is now the little draconequus?
>>
>>30213443
Is little really the appropriate adjective for a draconequus?
I'd prefer transformation-rampage-committing.
>>
File: image.png (920KB, 1232x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
920KB, 1232x1024px
>>
File: twi.jpg (2MB, 7000x3938px) Image search: [Google]
twi.jpg
2MB, 7000x3938px
>>
File: Fukken hooves.png (206KB, 732x772px) Image search: [Google]
Fukken hooves.png
206KB, 732x772px
>>
>>30209705
Anon becomes a mare and /ss/'s a smaller Anoncolt
>>
>>30209705
Okay, this time how about good story ideas.
>>
>>30214637
Lexi
>>
>>30214623
Right, why even have any original ponies when all characters can be Anon. Anondad, Anongrandma, Anontownspony #47, etc.
>>
>>30214637
A group of anon's become a mare and must learn to co-exist within the same body, either sharing full control or each controlling various body parts.
>Tail and Pussy-anon keep flashing stallions while head and hooves-hooves anon just want to go home.
>>
I want to be a little lesbian
>>
>>30214953
>They have one hell of a problem getting the four hoof anons to agree on a direction and coordinate their efforts.
>Tail-anon and marehood-anon have an acrimonious dispute over whether to flash mares or stallions.
>>
>>30214870
Properly fleshed out characters turning into tastefully designed OCs is best option of course, but saying anon-whichever-type-of-pony works as a shorthand doesn't it?
>>
>>30210754
Good to know I'm not disappointing you, I was worried that the detail I'm putting into their protects would be boring to most people.
>>30211298
Another wonderful update, I'm very interested what you are going to do with Daisies character.
You also did a very good job conveying the confusion over their memories.
>>30168066
>The Professor pony leads us to one of one of the lounge areas in the basement
>Two couches and a number of chairs
>Given our small stature we could probably be quite comfortable curld up in one of the chairs, but the doc has laid out bedding on the two couches
>”You two rest up, if you need me I’ll be in my office”
>With that the blue unicorn disappears in a puff of blue light
“What the fuck!”
>Crimson and I both recoil back at our mentor’s sudden immolation
>”She’s getting really good at that”
“I wish she’d warn us next time”
>Crimson shrugs and climbs onto the couch
>”Sleep well Fluff”
“Night”
>I climb into the remaining couch and drape the blanket over me
>Time to relieve some stress
>I move my hooves down to my shaft and start rubbing it experimentally
>Pressing my cock between the hard carotene structure proves to be nothing but painful
>The frustrated huffs show that Crimson is having similar issues
>I try again with my wrists
>The fur is slightly irritating against the soft flesh, but this is probably the best I’m going to get
>The odd angle quickly wears out my forelegs, but I’m so close
>”Any luck Fluff?”
“A little”
>I hear what sounds like ‘lucky bastard’
>”Fluff, wanna fuck?”
>I sit up and look at her
“You serious?”
>”Not if you make it weird, now get over here”
>I quickly hop down and climb onto the couch with her
“So how does this work exactly?”
>”More or less like having sex as humans”
“R-right…”
>She raises an eyebrow at me
>”Fluff, have you never had sex before?”
>>
File: download.png (132KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
132KB, 640x359px
>>30215326
>My ears press themselves flat as my face starts to burn
“No, not really”
>Crimson grins wolfishly
>”It’s not hard Fluff, just follow my lead”
>She wraps her wings around us and pulls me on top of her
>”Right, now we just need to get you in”
>We shift around for a moment until I’m between her leg with my flair prodding her entrance
>”Come on Fluff, get to work”
>She presses my rump forward with her wing as I slide into her
>I shift forward until I run out of shaft
>”mmh, just like that, now back out and do it again”
>I start to back out, stopping just short of pulling out before thrusting back into her
>”That’s right Fluff, slow and long”
>my body quickly falls into a rhythm as Crimson and I both begin to moan
>Her pussy clenches tightly around my shaft as I ride her, a thick musky smell begins to fill the air
>Crimson lets out one last moan as I thrust into her and empty my load
>We hold each other for a moment, panting heavily
“And now what?”
>She rolls us onto our side and drapes a wing over me
>”now we sleep”
>She pulls me close and presses her face into the crook of my neck
>”You’re so soft”
>>
>>30215338
I hope she sees the up side of being a mare now and gets pregnant.
>>
>>30215613
>She gets pregnant
>Fluffy ends up taking care of the foal

Suddenly his cutie mark makes sense
>>
>>30214978
What if your orientation changes when you become a pony?
>>
>>30215722
Well then I hope you get used to the dick
or the pussy, you lucky boy
>>
If you could choose one celebrity and have them turned into a pony who would you pick and why?
>>
>>30209644
More Red Heart too.
>>
>>30215650
It takes a talented pony to care for a foal in a hostile world like theirs.
>>
>>30215826
Donald Trump, because nobody can make others into ponies better than him, believe me
>>
File: 1491504043729.jpg (161KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491504043729.jpg
161KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>Thankfully you do actually black out as Discord implied.
>When you actually come to, your whole body feels numb.
>Based on the softness under you, it’s safe to assume you’ve been placed onto a bed.
>It takes effort to even crack open your eyes even slightly.
>The bottom of your vision is somewhat obscured by something, your nose?
>Its shape is different though, more rounded like a snout.
>You think back to the first moments of receiving your “prize”, the part you were awake for.
>Looking at your arms, they are exactly the same as when Discord started rewarding you.
>You can’t help but gasp as you gaze down the rest of your body.
>It’s long for starters, several feet longer than you were before at the least.
>Your legs are mismatched just like your arms.
>One seems to be a hoof, while the other is more a draconian claw.
>It takes some effort, but you manage to sit up.
>Your hair, now much longer, sways a little as you move.
”The fuck…?”
>The voice that escapes your mouth is not your own.
>At least, it’s not the voice you had earlier today.
>Smooth, feminine, almost silky in tone, you’d imagine an attractive woman with a voice like that.
>A woman…
>You look over your slender body once again, really analyzing it.
>You’re most definitely not a guy anymore.
“That mother fucker!”
>>
>>30217288
>Almost as if he’d been summoned, Discord appears in the room.
>”Rise and shine Eris! How do you feel?”
>You stand up, or try to.
>The moment your body is off the bed you lose any sense of balance and fall over.
>Your thin form hits the ground with a thud.
>It doesn’t really hurt, but it’s embarrassing
>Picking yourself up, you wobble slightly.
>The length of your body coupled with unfamiliarity makes things more than a little taxing.
>After a few moments, you’re standing on your own two feet without effort.
“I feel pretty fucking weird.” you reply.
>Discord, amused by your awkwardness, sits on the bed.
>”I’d imagine weird is a pretty normal feeling for you at this point.”
“Yeah, something like that…”
>You try taking a step forward, testing yourself.
>It’s shaky, but you don’t fall.
>Taking a deep breath you start walking around, pacing back and forth.
>Your long tail swishes behind you as you do so.
>That’s going to be a bitch in tight areas.
>But, at least you can walk in this weird body, so that’s something.
>>
>>30217294
>”If you’re done testing out those legs of yours, I’d like to discuss what happens from here.”
>You look over at Discord as he begins to speak.
>”You are now a Draconequus, imbued with very potent chaos magic, with free range to with that whatever you wish.”
>Chaos magic?
>If it’s the kind of magic that can do this sort of shit to you, it sounds pretty useful.
>”However, there is a catch! You deserve this, there’s no denying that, but before you get to truly have that freedom, you need to do me a favor.”
>You’re not surprised, nothing in life is free.
“What do I have to do?”
>”It’s pretty simple, especially considering your habits! You like breaking things, causing chaos, stuff like that, and this is the apex of that!”
>He’s got your interest, that’s for sure.
>Even now you want to carry on in your hobbies.
>If anything, you’re curious as to how this new body would affect your sprees.
“Go on.”
>”You see, I come from a different world than yours. Although I sew chaos in both, I reside in a different world. As of late, the past several centuries or so, my actions in that world have been… restricted.”
>After everything you’ve witnessed lately, the possibility of other worlds feels almost mundane.
>If creatures like this exist, why wouldn’t other worlds?
>”So, what I want you to do, once you’ve gotten the hang of being a Draconequus, is to crack a statue of yours truly. Once that’s done with, you’re free to do whatever you like!”
>That’s it?
>Crack some statue and you get to have free range with what you assume is some really powerful magic?
>Sounds so easy a child could do it.

This is a pretty short update, but it's basically wrapping up the introduction to the story. I intend for the next update to be a bit longer, and I'll have a pastebin up before the next thread. Glad that you guys have been enjoying this so far, and if you have any thoughts, please do share. Any constructive input helps.
>>
File: 1495651190025.png (295KB, 776x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495651190025.png
295KB, 776x1200px
>>30217312
Glad to see thins continue

Eris should hurry up and break that statue so that she can come back here and start her poniefication rampage
>>
>>30217312
Awesome. I wonder who she'll meet once she gets presumably to Equestria. Are you having this during one of the three times Discord has been a statue, going with a diverging timeline?
>>
>>30217294
Good good. Keep up the weirdness and bring on the chaos.
>>
>>30216332
He'd be bragging about being best pony in no time.
>>
There's some green or at least fimfiction about a transformation caused by having sex with a pone?
>>
>>30218278
There are a few stories with a contagious TF that's transmitted sexually. I think 'Greek ponies' is one such. You'll find it in the archive Google doc.
>>
>>30217634
Going with his introduction to the show and diverging the timeline.
>>
>>30165601
That was amazing
>>
Back.

>>30184466
>You walked over to the mirror and examined your buttmark yourself.
>It was a little white electric guitar with a single white music note, and it all brought a bright smile to your face.
>You didn’t look half bad either, for a little horse.
>Your body was svelte and pleasing, all in black fur.
>While your mane and tail were ridiculously long, they were also both straight as could be with no loose ends.
>Your eyes had changed, turning from your old brown into a luxurious purple.
“Guess I should pick up the guitar again. Although…”
>You lifted up your right fore hoof to demonstrate the problem.
>Alias dismissed that issue immediately.
>”Oh whatever, if that Keyboard Masher horse on the news can type two hundred and thirty three words per minute, you can rock a fucking guitar. You have one here?”
>That had always been the greatest benefit of having Alias around, positive thinking.
>You smiled and laughed.
“Alright, alright I get it. My old guitar is at my sister’s place though, we can pick it up later.”
>Grinning broadly, Alias slapped you on the ass with his right wing.
>”That’s the spirit. So what are we doing now? Are we gonna fuck or what?”
>A loud snort escaped your nostrils and you turned right around to face Alias.
“No?! What the fuck!”
>Your retort was a little harsher than you had wanted it to be, in retrospect.
>Alias looked genuinely disappointed, and spoke a little forlornly at first.
>”Why not? C’mon, you just got that pretty new hot pocket and I’ve got a load of pizza stuffing right here, let’s break it in.”
>When he said “pizza stuffing”, Alias fondled his girthy shaft with enthusiasm, grinning again.
>You stepped away from him and frowned.
>Your mane bobbed down in front of your eyes as you spat back at Alias.
“Jesus Christ Alias, no. That’s fucking gay as hell.”
>Alias rolled his eyes and stepped forward.
>…His neon cock bounced along with him.
>>
>>30218900
>”It would be perfectly heterosexual. You’re a lady horse, I’m a man horse. We’ve got the right parts baby let’s build a car.”
>Your heart was starting to pound now, and it took you longer to answer that one.
“It’s… It’s weird okay, we’re friends.”
>With his wings outstretched as though he was going to wrap them around you, Alias stepped closer.
>He spoke reasonably and surely.
>”If anything that makes it less weird, we know each other, we’ve known each other for years. Is there any other man turned horse that you’d fuck over me? I mean come on.”
>There was a strange look in Alias’ eyes, they still had that cocky spark, but there was a deluge of, of…
>Love? Lust?
>The more Alias talked about this, the less convinced you were that you didn’t want to fuck him.
>You pressed your hoof against your cheek.
>Yeah, you were blushing.
>The musky smell coming off of Alias’ sex really wasn’t helping either.
>Still, you resisted.
>You backed up, then you made a quick dive over the bed and out of the room.
>Alias simply turned around and laughed at you while you huffed and puffed in the hallway.
>”Relax Anonymous, if you don’t want to do it, its fine. I’m not gonna force you into it.”
>Flustered, you blew your mane out of your eyes and sauntered down the hall like nothing was wrong.
“Whatever. It’s fine. Let’s play some videogames.”
>”Right behind you.”
>And Alias was right behind you, all the way into your living room.
>You didn’t like how close his nose kept getting to your tail.
>Or maybe you did.
>Either way you plopped yourself down on the floor in front of the tv and switched the Gamecube on.
>Alias sat himself down next to you, close enough that his flank brushed against yours.
>You glared at him from between strands of your mane, but Alias just grinned back and pulled up a controller.
>Whatever.
>You busied yourself with your own controller.
>It was surprisingly easy to work with your hooves, so long as you set it on the ground.
>>
>>30218903
>After some testing and playing around, you navigated your way through Super Smash Bros. Melee’s menus.

>You are Alias.
>And you’re about to get your ass kicked in SSBM.
>Anonymous has been playing this game for ten years, which gives him a total of seven years’ worth of practice over you.
>Ah, no, actually SHE has seven years of practice over you.
>You grinned and selected Captain Falcon while Anonymous picked a random character.
>”Ness!”
>The Announcer exclaimed.
>You laughed and spread your wing over Anon’s shoulder, then pulled her in against you.
“And here I thought you might go easy on me.”
>Anonymous turned her head to give you the smuggest look you’ve never seen before.
>Anon’s eyes were like flawless secret amethysts behind her mane, and they betrayed not a single ounce of pity.
>Her mouth was barely curled up at the edges in a thinly veiled smug smirk.
>There wasn’t a single doubt in your mind that Anonymous wasn’t going to four stock you in this first round.
>Ah well.
>You’d already won a wager five minutes ago, it was only natural that you lost at something too.
>You were just glad that you weren’t instantly losing the other two stakes that you had placed for today, all thanks to your victory in the first one.
>It had been with the bartender, four hundred and fifty dollars, double or nothing that you would transform into a stallion.
>A risky bet, since the Pon-E you had bought from him actually only had a 0.616 percent chance of retaining your sex.
>But it paid off, four hundred and fifty dollars was fifty more than what you’d paid him for the pills.
>You grinned and praised your own absurd luck, watching Anonymous select a random stage.
>Two wagers left, you thought, as Pokemon Stadium loaded.
>>
>>30218907
>You are Anonymous, and you’re wavedashing forward.
>With your side B, PK Fire, you trapped Captain Falcon in place and then you wavedashed again with your forward smash already charging.
>You whacked your opponent just as the hitstun from your flames wore off, at the exact tip of Ness’ bat.
>The whole sequence was performed perfectly, doing a total of 43% damage while also sending Captain Falcon flying off of the stage.
>But it wasn’t over, Captain Falcon could still recover.
>If you were so polite as to let him, anyway.
>You weren’t.
>Moving as quickly as possible in a flawless series of dashes and wavedashes, you crossed the stage and leaped from it to swiftly pound Captain Falcon with your down aerial, launching him into the pit below instantly.
“One.”
>You counted, all while tossing Alias the widest shit eating grin that you’d ever made.
>Alias was hardly fazed of course, he laughed right back in your face.
>”Uncle! Uncle!”
“You talk like a beggar, but I can see that you’re still paying attention to the game.”
>You turned your gaze on the TV, where Captain Falcon was uselessly forward smashing into Ness’ shield.
>It was more instinct than actual thought that made you punish the end lag on Alias with an uncharged up smash.
>You simply sighed and double jump cancelled into Captain Falcon to smash him with your back air.
>Then came the follow up, two wavedashes across the right hand platform above, followed by a forward aerial against Captain Falcon.
>On the combo went, as you L cancelled your aerial and wavedashed again, charging your forward smash before connecting the very tip of Ness’ bat with Captain Falcon’s proverbial head, sending him flying off to the right side, never to recover.
“Two.”
>Two stocks up and you’re still at 0%.
>You almost felt bad for Alias, but then again, this was probably just karma catching up to him for whatever ridiculous shit he pulled this week.
>So you never stopped beating the tar out of him.

Done for now, gotta go.
>>
>>30218912
Good stuff, mate.
>>
I used this general as a coping method for my repression "I wish I was a mare" as a mask for "I wish I was a girl"

I'm now 6 months into estrogen and feel really happy. I do miss this board. But wow it's really funny to think "holy shit. I'm transitioning for real"
>>
>>30218912
How in the christ do you wavedash with hooves.
>>
>>30219057
>only going half way
Come back when you have hooves faggot.
>>
>>30219206
The magic of friendship.
>>
File: slutty marepocalypse.jpg (2MB, 1564x4832px) Image search: [Google]
slutty marepocalypse.jpg
2MB, 1564x4832px
>>30218278
>>
File: 1438154672129.png (190KB, 688x991px) Image search: [Google]
1438154672129.png
190KB, 688x991px
>>30216332
>>
>>30219865
>Melania will never /ss/ SS
>>
>>30219246
Normal procedure is to stay here until you have hooves.
>>
>>30219057
Hey same
Almost 2 years estrogen. Being called "young lady" in public is what dreams are made of. Good luck~
>>
File: ErisLayingTFTG.png (377KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
ErisLayingTFTG.png
377KB, 1200x776px
>>30217294
I always support more Eris.
>>
>>30220522
Why hold it in? Unleash the chaos on the unsuspecting masses.
>>
File: 1494563361175.png (68KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1494563361175.png
68KB, 500x380px
>I looked over my itinerary one last time
>No getting around it, I have to go and tend to the ponies’ now
>Spring is probably awake by now, I’m going to have to deal with that
>I push open the door to the kennels
>Some of the ponies spare a passing glance at me, some of them retreat to the back of their pen, the oldest lay there apathetically
>A frightened neigh emanates from Pure Springs cage
>I stride over to her, her white form is huddled in the back of her cramped cage
“Hey there, it’s ok I’m not going to hurt you”
>I squeeze my hand through the bars and gently stroke the tip of her muzzle
>She seems to draw some comfort from it and presses herself forward to give me better access
>As I pet her she looks at me, expecting some kind of explanation
“You’re in a lab, I don’t know what you’re old name was they took you’re credentials after we captured you.”
>She looks so scared now, they said that it will mess with their brain, distort memories, screw with motor skills, swap out instincts
>I wonder if she even remembers her old name anymore
“It’s going to be hard, as far as I know you’re stuck like this, but I’ll do my best to make sure you make it through ok?”
>She gives a tentative nod
>I doubt she likes any of this, but my offer is the only one she’s going to get
“OK, I’m still working on a plan. Just play along for now, whatever you do don’t try anything, they can make your life a lot worse.”
>again she nods, not so much in agreement as a show of comprehension
>I pat her head and set about my task
>I grab the bag of food, some type of pellet feed
>One scoop for each pony, and then I top off their water dish
>thankfully they’ve all eaten and drank, so I don’t have to put anyone down for a force feeding session
>I feed Pure Spring last
“Make sure you eat, I'll be back once I have a plan"
>She nods with just a hint of resolution
>Now I just need a plan
>>
>>30220997
Straightedge edging when
>>
>>30220997
>I don’t know what you’re old name was they took you’re credentials after we captured you.”
Your.
How did Nick go so wrong?
>>
File: keyboardmasher.png (428KB, 888x787px) Image search: [Google]
keyboardmasher.png
428KB, 888x787px
>>30218900
>Keyboard Masher
You picked a good role model.
>>
>>30217312
Glad that you're continuing this!
It's just one measly little statue, what could go wrong?
>>
>>30220997
Good to see you developing Nick's descent into being a monster. I hope the stuff on the unethical psychological experiments was a helpful direction.

>>30218912
That sure is some smash. Unsure how to shoulder buttons with hooves, but the scene was nice and fluid. Pity that Alias looks like a high-vis work outfit gone wrong. Dunno why he'd choose to make that one permanent, unless he didn't really buy more than four pills.

>>30217312
This should make for a fun twist to the timeline, if Eris can pull it off. We have seen disharmony bringing about Discord's release in the normal timeline, so we know it's doable.

>>30215338
Glad this isn't dead, and hope she's not in season.
>>
>>30193778
Blame skitter, that's one of his shtick's
>>
>>30222113
I'm a pleb for saying this, but that image would be so much better without the diapers, it hits so many of my other kinks but i just cant stomach that particular fetish so instead of enjoying the good art i'm just left feeling uncomfortable.
>>
>>30222113
Please tone down your idiocy.
>>
>>30222662
If it makes you feel better, the diapers are actually ponies.
>>
File: ab.png (586KB, 1920x1220px) Image search: [Google]
ab.png
586KB, 1920x1220px
>>
>>30222823
Tone down your autism first.
>>
File: image.png (58KB, 906x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58KB, 906x374px
>>
>>30223212
>posts diapers
>calls the guy who calls him out on it autistic
>>
File: 4667220.png (48KB, 620x594px) Image search: [Google]
4667220.png
48KB, 620x594px
>>
File: 1482020442536.png (1MB, 1280x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1482020442536.png
1MB, 1280x1680px
>>
File: 1482023301953.png (971KB, 1065x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482023301953.png
971KB, 1065x1920px
>>30223385
>>
>>30223388
Fuck yeah. Anon has the right idea.
>>
>>30223679
>Just now seeing this image
Welcome to the general newfriend
>>
File: 1482023420017.png (2MB, 1753x2460px) Image search: [Google]
1482023420017.png
2MB, 1753x2460px
>>30223388
>>30223679
Unfortunately she commits a mortal sin afterward
>>
File: Coke_Pony.png (276KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
Coke_Pony.png
276KB, 1280x900px
>you are now Coke pone
What do?
>>
>>30223833
What's the problem? I see nothing wrong here.
>>
>>30223859
God made all little mares for one purpose, foals
>>
>>30223834
>buy coke pone
>go to drink coke pone
>she didn't realize this required kissing
>is super shy about it, but you're much bigger than she is so she gets to deal with it and get kissed
>>
>>
>>30223859
>Wanting birth control
>Not wanting to be the brood mare and have as many children as possible

That's whats wrong

>>30223877
Is that a poneification pie? If so please share.
>>
File: 39186.png (278KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
39186.png
278KB, 1980x1080px
>>30223883
>>
>>30223834
Live with a diabetic
>>
File: 1368376.png (1MB, 1092x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1368376.png
1MB, 1092x1124px
>>30223834
>You are Coke pone
>After a brief vacation to the crystal empire to visit your friend Sprite, you have a problem
>It's hard to keep your chill with all these boys wanting to crack you open for a taste
>Besides, You are a pure, bubbly young mare who just happened to be anything but that until you won that contest
>Who knew that Coca-Cola had an R&D team devoted to ponies?
>>
>>30223883
>>30223867
>Two anons turn into little mares in Equestria.
>They proceed to have a raging argument about whether its better to be the slutty mare or the brood mare.
>>
>>30223834
>get on a crowded bus
>hop up and down as fast as I can
>>
File: image.png (201KB, 634x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201KB, 634x602px
>>
>>30224705
>ywn BBBRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPP your Master with coke
>>
File: 82137.jpg (58KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
82137.jpg
58KB, 600x421px
>>
File: pink.jpg (186KB, 1000x482px) Image search: [Google]
pink.jpg
186KB, 1000x482px
>>
>You become a pony

>The transformation is temporary and needs to be refreshed periodically by drinking stallion cum

Is it worth it
>>
>>30226412
It's not ideal but I'll take it. And backing out is simple enough if being the pony becomes inconvenient.
>>
>>30226412
Yes please
>>
>>30226412
If I was a mare, sure
if I was a stallion, would my own work for that?
>>
File: 7511.png (453KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
7511.png
453KB, 1200x1300px
>>
File: Daring.jpg (36KB, 711x409px) Image search: [Google]
Daring.jpg
36KB, 711x409px
>>
File: 1462951957963.png (560KB, 3192x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462951957963.png
560KB, 3192x700px
>>
File: scoot.png (322KB, 1060x992px) Image search: [Google]
scoot.png
322KB, 1060x992px
>>
File: Derpy9.jpg (111KB, 1001x797px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy9.jpg
111KB, 1001x797px
You get to become a pony, but you have to be a "special" pony
>>
>>30228342
No. This is unacceptable.
>>
>You become a pony

>You are quickly whisked away to a government facility to be experimented on
>>
>>30228750

Scientists must figure out the most effective ways to cuddle the little pony.
>>
>>30228750
>Activate unicorn powers and experiment with turning them into ponies or miscellaneous creatures.
>>
Here's the paste for Heiress of Chaos, took me long enough.

https://pastebin.com/0XEUsr1t
>>
>>30228750
>ywn be Donald's pet pony
>>
>>30228978
And added to the google doc.
>>
File: ErisLayingTFTGFinished.png (561KB, 1400x906px) Image search: [Google]
ErisLayingTFTGFinished.png
561KB, 1400x906px
Eris TF/TG finished.
>>
>>30229080
>>30228978
It was a very good day for the chaos goddess
>>
>>30229080
now draw gay diaper pony tf
>>
>>30229085
Eris is best girl, and I'm glad to see her slowly assimilate this thread into her image.
>>
>>30229080
You should draw the transformation scene from Heiress of Chaos.
>>
>>30229080
Sweet albeit painful looking. No pain no gain.
>>
Someone should write a green about the PTFG herd from a few threads ago
>>
>>30229469
Write it? They're already living it.
>>
>>30229100
She can turn me into a mare any day.
>>
File: 1493639071708.png (199KB, 1032x712px) Image search: [Google]
1493639071708.png
199KB, 1032x712px
>>
I still can't believe we got an Eris tf that wasn't chased off... my life feels complete.
>>
>>30227382
It never said that it had to be a different stallion's

Going on the original wording, it works
>>
>>30230671
Some people just don't understand.
>>
File: derp.jpg (96KB, 875x789px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
96KB, 875x789px
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1000x666px
>>
File: 1493428603088.png (196KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1493428603088.png
196KB, 1000x666px
>>30232501
Improved
>>
>>30232546
Poor Anon doesn't realise that all he has to do to turn back is to refuse Twilight's prescribed diet according to >>30226412
>>
File: 1496454904749.jpg (355KB, 1727x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1496454904749.jpg
355KB, 1727x1842px
Lewd Anon Pone Pics Needed!
>>
File: iwtcia.png (223KB, 1984x1623px) Image search: [Google]
iwtcia.png
223KB, 1984x1623px
>>30232683
https://derpibooru.org/967162
https://derpibooru.org/860187
>>
File: 1496294978632.gif (758KB, 336x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496294978632.gif
758KB, 336x200px
>>30232696
HOLY FUCK YES!
>>
File: image.png (250KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250KB, 980x720px
>>30232683
>>
File: Tentacles.png (895KB, 1011x700px) Image search: [Google]
Tentacles.png
895KB, 1011x700px
>>
File: 1475247249422.png (193KB, 996x681px) Image search: [Google]
1475247249422.png
193KB, 996x681px
>>
File: 1493492136190.jpg (591KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
1493492136190.jpg
591KB, 1500x929px
>>
Should I post my update now, or wait for the new thread? We're sort of close to the bump limit.
>>
>>30233954
You're going to be waiting at least a day if you don't post in this thread. I'd post it now if you have an update ready to go.
>>
>>30233954
>close to bump limit
>over 50 posts left
Never change.
>>
>>30233954
There are more than fifty posts left to go, you're good.
>>
>>30233977
Maybe the update is 60 posts long, if I'm being overly optimistic.
>>
>>30217312
>Discord leaves you with a few pointers on your magic.
>Almost anything is possible, you just need to think about it.
>You notice that whenever he does anything remotely magic, he snaps his fingers.
>He doesn’t outright say you have to snap your fingers, but it probably helps.
>Soon he leaves you alone in the room.
>You’re not even allowed to try and go break that statue right now, he won’t let you until you’ve shown proficiency in magic.
>So basically what you’ve got to do is get good.
>Lying on the bed, you begin to notice how empty your room is.
>Everything is just white, there’s no furniture besides the bed, and you don’t even have a door.
>Maybe there’s a reason behind that?
>You could be overthinking this, but maybe this is meant to serve as some kind of canvas for you to practice on.
>A completely blank slate for you to change at will.
>But, before any of that, you want some music.
>Music helps you focus, helps you think.
>And it beats the absolute silence you’re in right now.
>You need something to play music.
>In the corner of the room, a stereo appears from thin air.
>Looks like you don’t even need to focus that hard, that or you just /really/ wanted it.
>You still aren’t sure about the rules of this magic shit.
>>
>>30234033
>Discord leaves you with a few pointers on your magic.
>Almost anything is possible, you just need to think about it.
>You notice that whenever he does anything remotely magic, he snaps his fingers.
>He doesn’t outright say you have to snap your fingers, but it probably helps.
>Soon he leaves you alone in the room.
>You’re not even allowed to try and go break that statue right now, he won’t let you until you’ve shown proficiency in magic.
>So basically what you’ve got to do is get good.
>Lying on the bed, you begin to notice how empty your room is.
>Everything is just white, there’s no furniture besides the bed, and you don’t even have a door.
>Maybe there’s a reason behind that?
>You could be overthinking this, but maybe this is meant to serve as some kind of canvas for you to practice on.
>A completely blank slate for you to change at will.
>But, before any of that, you want some music.
>Music helps you focus, helps you think.
>And it beats the absolute silence you’re in right now.
>You need something to play music.
>In the corner of the room, a stereo appears from thin air.
>Looks like you don’t even need to focus that hard, that or you just /really wanted it.
>You still aren’t sure about the rules of this magic shit.
>>
>>30234045
Shit, accidentally the same post, won't let me delete. Sorry about that.

>Regardless of how, you’ve got a stereo.
>Instead of getting up to turn it on, you instead think about it.
>Staring dead at it, you think of it playing music.
>Nothing.
>Sighing, you try snapping your fingers at it while thinking.
>Also nothing.
“Just turn on you piece of shit!”
>Almost instantly it comes to life, music blaring from it.
>Wincing a bit, you think about turning it down, but in a more commanding tone.
>Sure enough, it turns down.
>If this is any indication, your magic works best when you’re forceful.
>That’s no problem for you.
>Staring at the wall, you think about how a mirror /needs/ to be right there.
>And in a fraction of a second, a draconequus sized mirror is mounted to the wall.
>Standing up, you walk over to the mirror.
>Seeing your whole body all at once is pretty strange.
>Especially since you’re seeing your new head for the first time.
>It’s a lot like Discord’s, slightly more slender and small, but other than that, very similar.
>Your messy hair is basically the same color of the room.
>You open and close your mouth, watching your reflection do the same.
>This is really you now.
>And you aren’t entirely sure how you feel about that.
>>
>>30234055
>You stare into the mirror, suddenly just now realizing the gravity of this whole situation.
>You’re not human anymore, not by a mile.
>Sure, you’ve always been different, but inhuman?
>In some ways it makes sense, but in others you just can’t agree.
>The values you’ve lived by are warped, sure, but you had friends.
>Well, you hope you did.
>Honestly ever since you really started living life more chaotically, you started hanging out with them less and less.
>That’s you choosing priorities you guess.
>What would your parents think if they saw you right now?
>Your Mom freaked out when you got a tattoo, she’d probably die if she saw you’d become some magic chaos monster.
>Granted, she’d have probably had the same reaction if she heard about half the shit you did.
>But, even knowing how disgusted the few people you have in your life would be if they knew about your hobbies, you still don’t feel any regret or remorse.
>So maybe chaos monster is fitting for you.
>Bah, right now is not a good time to be debating if this is right for you.
>It’s already happened, you’re Eris.
>Regardless of if you want it or not, you’ve got to get used to it.
>You can debate if it’s good or bad some other time.
>>
>>30234068
>Trying your best to clear your mind, you turn back to your boring room.
>At least there’s music, but you can do better than that.
>Although, there is something else on your mind.
“Hey Discord! Do I have to eat?”
>You’re basically asking the ceiling, hoping he’s listening in on you.
>And of course he is.
>”Technically you’re a goddess, so you don’t have to eat or drink, but you’re free to indulge yourself.”
“Sounds good to me.”
>With that, you magic up some chocolate and a six pack.
>You don’t /need/ it, but technically nobody ever needs sweets and booze.
“Wait a second…”
>You quickly swap out your cheap beer for a bottle of Cognac.
>No need to be cheap when everything you could ever want is at your fingertips.
>While you’re at it, you decide to just stock a whole fucking bar in the far left corner of the room.
>You toss in a few non alcoholic drinks, but there’s no denying you’re into more “spirited” beverages.
>Going over to the bar and pouring yourself a shot, you smirk.
>Music, drinks, seemingly unending power to do whatever the fuck you want.
>Maybe not focusing on the ramifications will be more easy than you thought.
>You knock it back, the liquid burning your throat a little as it goes down.
>Oh fuck yeah.
>It’s probably a good idea to learn more about your body…
>Experiment One: Can a draconequus get shitfaced?
>You pour yourself another round, for science.
>>
>>30234085
>It feels like it’s about an hour later that you’re slumped over your bar in a drunken daze.
>You don’t have a clock, so you can’t totally be sure.
>Before today, you’d only had one shot of Cognac in your entire life.
>Now you’ve torn through almost an entire bottle of the stuff.
“Heeeey, Discooord! Get your ass in heeeree!”
>Your voice is slurred, and you’re barely holding onto the bar right now.
>Discord obliges, appearing next to you.
>”Someone has been enjoying their new amenities.” he muses.
“You’re damn right! And I’m gonna keep enjoyin’ ‘em!”
>He looks over your room, one that you’ve very zealously edited as you got more and more drunk.
>”I must say, you’ve picked up your magic quickly. You’re already bending reality!”
>Probably referring to how you’ve practically doubled the size of the room.
>The way you saw it, with practically limitless power, you’d want more room to toy with!
>Besides, the mahogany shelves took up way more space than you initially thought they would.
>”You continue to impress me Eris, I think you’re about ready to explore the world.”
>Snapping his fingers, a large red door appears on the far end of the room.
>”However, I must recommend that you remain as inconspicuous as possible, go invisible or something. I doubt you’re ready to try and tackle the statue, so it’s best to not alert any of the locals to your presence.”
“Yeah, yeah, I’ll be carefulll!”
>You giggle a little, fumbling a little for a drink.
>”If you were still a mortal, I’d be rather concerned for your liver Eris.” he teases.
“Either get a drink or shaddap!”
>Chuckling a little to himself, he leave you to your drink.
>You’re pretty sure a draconequus doesn’t have to sleep either.
>But you are about to pass the fuck out.
>And, to no surprise, you do.
>>
>>30234098
Nice update. I'd like to see some chaos-powered Eris freaking out at her new body and situation.
>>
>>30234098
Great to see she has good priorities.

small amount of LSD in the canterlot castle water supple when
>>
So, since dtfg is now just a dragon thread, can I post my dragon tfs here?
>>
>>30234498
You can. You should probably also crosspost them over there, assuming they're interested.
>>
>>30234508
They might be? I dunno, I just know that they're Dragons in Equestria now, so I guess its still on topic, but it fits here better.
>>
>>30234472
>LSD
And then make their hallucinations real.
>>
>>30234498
As long as it's not just a bunch of OCs with barely implied transformation.
>>
File: wuah.png (584KB, 1045x550px) Image search: [Google]
wuah.png
584KB, 1045x550px
>>30230090
Or night.
>>
>>30234085
Drinking and reality-warping powers can only end well.
>>
I want to be Twiggle's pet mudpony
>>
File: YHvMlg1.png (350KB, 607x937px) Image search: [Google]
YHvMlg1.png
350KB, 607x937px
Sketch from a stream I did earlier. Eris induced Sunset Shimmer TF/TG.
>>
>>30236517
Nice, have you ever drawn bat tf?
>>
>>30236517
Like a bat pony TF? Because I have. I don't have the stitched together version saved, but if someone else does, I'd appreciate an upload.
>>
>>30236523
>>30236547
Meant for this message.
>>
File: 1491025358108.jpg (3MB, 1200x5165px) Image search: [Google]
1491025358108.jpg
3MB, 1200x5165px
>>30236547
are you talking about this one?
>>
>>30236587
Yup, that's the one- thanks a bunch!
>>
>>30236517
Nice!
>>
File: Basement.png (156KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Basement.png
156KB, 640x359px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcnX6hGierc&feature=youtu.be&t=27s

I don't know why, but I wrote this.

>Once more the door swings open and another scientist steps in
>He strides over to my cage and begins to unfasten the lock
>I press myself against the side and begin to rub up against Moonglow for comfort
>He presses his muzzle against the side of my neck and gently blows on me
>Our hooves press together through the bars in a vain attempt to hold on to each other
>The cage swings open and the man quickly grabs hold of me and pulls me out
>I look back over my shoulder as I’m carried away from Moonglow
>One last mournful nicker goes out before the kennel door slams shut behind me
>Grim anxiety mixes with despair as I’m carried to my fate
>Some unknown yet unpleasant experiment has been prepared, and I am completely powerless to avoid it
>Soon we arrive at our destination, a small exam room
>The room doesn’t seem to have any special equipment save a black case
>My captor secures me in a harness and tethers me to the table
>I watch with an uneasy anticipation as he opens the case and pulls out what seems to be a simple remote control
>He looks at me with a sadistic smirk and slowly pulls a second object from the case
>My heart drops into my stomach at the sight of it
>A black strap with a black box, an alarmingly large battery and a pair of electrodes facing inward
>It’s a shock collar
>I begin to pull at the harness binding me to the table as he walks up to me, holding the collar in front of him
>With nowhere to go it’s easy for him to slip the collar on to me
>The pointed tips of the electrodes pierce my skin has he pulls it tight in one swift motion
>The constraint around my neck is exacerbated by my panicked breathing
“Now we’ll teach you to heel”
>He presses a button on the remote
>A shrill whistle sounds from the collar and suddenly the world turns white
>>
File: WeNeededToStop.png (279KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
WeNeededToStop.png
279KB, 680x453px
>>30237076
>I let out a shrill scream as my entire body twitches and writhes at the sudden shock
>By the time I recover enough to register what’s going on he’s prepared a blind fold for me
“I’ll be back in a few hours”
>He slips the blindfold over my head
>I can hear the remotes buttons being pressed, then there’s another whistle followed by an electric shock
“Have fun~”
>He slams the door behind him, leaving me in the dark silence
>Then there’s another whistle, with its accompanying pain
>After I recover it comes again
>And again
>And again
>Please make it stop…
>After what seems like an eternity the door finally opens again
“Now let’s see what you’ve learned”
>I feel him release me from the binder
“Sit”
>I quickly shift onto my hunches silently hoping to avoid another shock
“Congratulations, you have the skill of a dumb mutt. Ma must be so proud”
>He sets me on the ground
“Forward and out the door, then stop”
>I do as instructed, holding perfectly still once I pass out the door
>He steps passed me and pulls the door closed
>Turn right and walk forward
>I turn and begin walking
>A boot plants it’s self in my hind quarters, sending me sprawling forward
“Faster, I don’t have all day”
>I pick up the pace, listing to his directions as he leads me about the facility
>>
>>30237086
>After a while he stops and removes my blindfold
>Sitting in front of me is a small cage, just big enough to hold me if I lay down with my legs under me
“Get in”
>I hesitate and grimace at the impending shock
>There’s the sharp whistle and I go sprawling
>It takes me a moment to realize he doesn’t have the remote, but he does have a small whistle
>He puffs it again and I writhe on the ground
“In!’ he commands, prodding me with his foot
>I quickly crawl into the metal enclosure
>The door closes with a harsh clang, leaving me in a claustrophobic darkness
“Sleep well, we’ll continue tomorrow”
>With that he leaves me to ponder what I ever did to deserve this

This is going to be a cannon part of Behind the Wire, I'll edit the Archive later
>>
File: 1495675900867.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495675900867.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
>>30237076
>>30237086
>>30237096
Only three posts in and I already want to kill the Scientist fuck in the most painfully slow way possible.
>>
>>30237421
That seems to be the point, WallMixer appears to have a rather jaded take on scientists
>>
>>30237096
Oh god. I'd hoped the ponies wouldn't have to suffer like this any more.
>>
>>30237997
What good is science if it can't yet make us the little ponies?
>>
>>30237096
Jesus, he's taken lessons from the Twilight in the anonfilly thread.
I hope unlike her this guy actually faces consequences for hurting the poner.
>>
>>30236587
Cute.
>>
File: McDO0B6.jpg (55KB, 556x400px) Image search: [Google]
McDO0B6.jpg
55KB, 556x400px
>>30215326
More detail is seldom a bad thing so long as it’s relevant to the story you’re attempting to tell!

I’m sure I don’t need to tell you this, but I’m far from representative of your reader base; I’d totally be down with clop scenes being replaced by thermodynamic memes for adiabatic teens, but that’s my very minority opinion.

I felt as though this update was briefer than most would have liked. If you’d like my scarce advice on writing clop scenes, oddly enough, I’ve picked up on a tidbit of wisdom from Twisted Spectrum: supposedly, it helped him to borrow language from others’ clop scenes, including taking notes of particular turns of phrase, and identifying what made his characters unique in terms of body features/background/relationship dynamics to give it his personal spin once he’d pieced everything else together. I don’t know how much clop you’re planning to write into this and your other stories; your writing with various stallions already shows good proficiency.

>>30237096
Dark, interesting! This guy’s a real bastard. I feel as though this mirrors the outcome of that Stanford Prison experiment; just be aware that in storytelling, ‘sadism prettymuch for the sake of sadism’ may not work as well as it does in the real world… oddly enough.
>>
>>30237096
When will Moonglow get to fuck the scientist
>>
>>30234098
Drunk Eris, eh? If she’s still drunk by the time she wakes up, I imagine this is either going to end really well or really badly; it’ll be wicked fun for us either way. Nice update!
>>
>>30239246
But what do the tan lines look like for those that spend their summer as a pony?
>>
>>30239942
>Instead of taking vacations, people start becoming pet ponies for the summer
>NEETs become lifelong pets
>>
https://68.media.tumblr.com/7c6331714f87316841ec2770ae693e36/tumblr_or2915dt8U1rulkopo1_1280.png
>>
File: 1496476367448.jpg (12KB, 180x292px) Image search: [Google]
1496476367448.jpg
12KB, 180x292px
>>30240376
>>
>>
File: 1450333777914-2.png (1022KB, 911x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450333777914-2.png
1022KB, 911x1200px
>>
File: 1481702991625.png (26KB, 959x734px) Image search: [Google]
1481702991625.png
26KB, 959x734px
>>
File: 1490827489781.png (153KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490827489781.png
153KB, 1414x1000px
>>
File: 1487284468307.png (228KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487284468307.png
228KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1482181724760.png (833KB, 1500x4722px) Image search: [Google]
1482181724760.png
833KB, 1500x4722px
>>
File: 1495918075126.png (424KB, 588x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1495918075126.png
424KB, 588x1357px
>>30240983
>>
File: 1492663376203.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492663376203.gif
1MB, 640x360px
NEW THREAD!!!

>>30241038
>>30241038
>>30241038

NEW THREAD!!!
>>
>Anon wakes up in Equestria
>The first thing he does is accidentally mess with magic and become the little mare
>Anon must live the life of a little mare on the run as Princess Autism looks for a giant NEET ape
>>
>>30241038
>>30241038
>>30241038
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 163

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.