[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people here are real MLP fans? How many of you are true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 46

How many people here are real MLP fans? How many of you are true fans of the show and have always been watching it as opposed to fandom fan leeches and similar ilk?
>>
>>30170498
I still watch and like the show, and like the comics and books too to an extent, but I don't know if it's fair to say those that currently don't aren't real fans as well. If there's something they see as glaringly wrong and they only want to see the show get better than can they really be said to hate the whole thing?
>>
File: 1483838795299.png (433KB, 646x653px) Image search: [Google]
1483838795299.png
433KB, 646x653px
>>30170498
There are fans here, but the fandumb fags are the loudest.
>>
I got into it in 2011_2012 because my then girlfriend loved ponies. I promised myself I would keep watching until it's over but I haven't watched season 7. Idk man it's just not that important anymore.
>>
>>30170498
Reminder that you're not a real fan until you have a tulpa of your waifu
>>
>>30170505
You're being far too understanding. This board is under attack, haters do not deserve sympathy anymore.
>>
>>30170637
Some of the more reasonable ones do. I don't mind someone disliking the show and sharing their opinion as long as they have a reason for it that's not "If I can't like thing, then no one else can either." It can be nice to see what the other side thinks is wrong with the show. I even agree with them sometimes, but the things they think are wrong aren't important enough or damning enough for me for it to ruin the show in my opinion.
Spiteful Anons that are just shitting on the show to drown out any positive or productive discussion are cancer though.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (29KB, 382x262px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
29KB, 382x262px
Maybe if I post in this thread, I can convert a fan of the fandom into a True True Fan.
>>
Still look forward to each new episode, wasn't buttmad about Twilicorn or Glimmer, still read fanfiction, still keep up with news about episodes and the movie, rewatch old episodes when I feel like it.
>>
File: (You).png (299KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
299KB, 1280x720px
>>30170498
Maybe real fans care about the show, not about what other people do. How many posts did you write in the last episode discussion thread, OP? Or were you too busy starting bait threads to get free replies? Here, have a (You).
>>
>>30170498
Simple, you can spot them super easily.

If they unironically use 'Kill yourself', 'barbie', 'isn't she great', 'newfag', 'based mods', 'fan of the fandom' and 'horsefucker' then they're not here for the show.
Easy as pie.
>>
>>30170760
Why do you include 'horsefucker' in there?
>>
>>30170770
Because any faggot unironically calling himself a horsefucker and not a brony is just another /v/ or /b/andwagoner.
If you want to fit here, you have to embrace your autism, not try to deny it and hide behind snowflake terms like furries do with 'scalies' and... whatever they call the others.
>>
File: 1435640.jpg (208KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435640.jpg
208KB, 600x600px
>>30170770
t. fan of the fandom
Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
>>30170780
I prefer nor/mlp/erson myself, but I guess that makes sense. At the end of the day we're all technically bronies by the commonly accepted definition anyway.
>>
>>30170796
No.
We are the bronies.
Us. /We/ are the bronies.
The faggots spilling spaghettis in public and at cons are bronies too, but they're social rejects before being bronies.

It's okay to not want to be seen as one in public, but we're not in public here. Then again, I'm not sure it'd be better to call yourself a horsefucker over a brony, in public.
>>
>>30170780
You are right, I agree with you
>>30170760
>>30170733
Board quality is important
>>
>>30170827
Yes. Caring about your board isn't being a 'fan of the fandom'
We used to use that to point at bandwagoners, but now they're the ones using it.
Without understanding what it means, obviously.

But again they don't care if they're wrong or right, they're not from here and don't expect to still be posting here in a year.
>>
To be honest, I had a brony friend near the end of my "wrath against all fandoms". I used to despise fandoms l, and to be real. I would not have watched MLP if I didn't have a brony friend that kept sending me clop. I thought some of it was good, but now I'm more in it for the show first, art second and clop third. Definitely don't like fan music, and only a couple of fan-made series are good, like the "mentally advanced series".
>>
>>30170848
People on this board are far too kind to the so called fans of the fandom, this board is accommodating towards trolls, it's a self destructive nature.

I can't possibly be the only one annoyed here, I know I'm not, and I know this board needs a change soon if it's ever going to stop being completely shit.
>>
>>30170876
More than anything I think they just get far too much attention. I don't know how much change we could do either since at this point I'd guess they're just enough of them to perpetuate their own threads without any actual fans getting involved. Ignoring and reporting doesn't work well in that case, and neither would saying anything since it'll just feed them.
>>
I am a true fan.

I have watched every episode.

I will take every opportunity to contribute pony content to the fandom.

I have never watched and will never watch eg girls, or any similar pretender knockoffs.

I WILL have earned my place in Equestria by sheer purity of devotion.

I am a true fan.

Are you?
>>
>>30170548
Confirmed. Tulpa waifu is for laifu
>>
>>30170876
It's not that they're kind, it's simply that nobody gives a fuck, until it's too late.
I mean, I was still like that a year ago.

>>30170910
Yes.
Unless we somehow find a janitor autistic enough or that cared at all to take them all out one by one.
I mean, at this point it's not /that/ hard to spot them, like I said in >>30170760

It really comes down to 4-10 crossposters shitting up on everything in here.
>>
>>30170498
LOL LE TRUE FAN OF HASBRO'S ASSHOLE FLAVOR
>>
>>30170947
You can't be a true fan without watching EQG, nice try pretender
>>
File: Group_Hug_S3E13.png (591KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Group_Hug_S3E13.png
591KB, 1280x720px
A true, true fan helps a fan in need
A fan will be there to help you see
A true, true fan helps a fan in need
to see the light that shines from a true, true fan
>>
well meme'd
>>
>>30171036
Incorrect. In fact by watching that not-pony atrocity you have forever and permanently barred yourself from ascending to a higher state of bronyhood.
>>
>>30171047
You need to add an EQG girl and a comic panel in there.
>>
>30171055
(lee)
>>
>>30170498
>How many people here are real MLP fans? How many of you are true fans of the show and have always been watching it as opposed to fandom fan leeches and similar ilk?

I have been watching since season 1 but don't pay attention to fandom shit, "clop", or do anything besides watch the show and discuss it with you faggots. Does that make me a real fan or a fake fan?
>>
>>30171085
You're non-existent then.
Why are you here today? There's no episode to discuss.
>>
>>30170637
>This board is under attack, haters do not deserve sympathy anymore
Jesus Christ, you're sounding an awful lot like ponychan there. Are people on this big bad board hurting your feelings? Awwww.

>>30170760
>if they unironically embrace the board culture they're not true fans
What self-righteous bullshit. You're getting triggered over an opinionated board full of anonymous shitposters, many of which are just trying to have their own kind of fun with their fellow anons. What, do you feel left out? Did you forget what it means to be in a community? If you don't like it, why are you still here? Oh of course, you're another dime a dozen idiot who doesn't like this tiny part of the fandom and wants to change it because you're too much of a child to walk away and leave it alone.

Here's the real kicker. There's no problem with the show or the people running it in your mind, it's the "community." The community HERE. Instead of constantly butting heads with people you don't like and simply enjoying yourself, you've gone and let it get to you and now you feel you need to make a stand. See, if you were a true fan you could go somewhere to praise the show with similar people who will agree with every single thing you think or say. If you were a true fan you wouldn't fucking need to go anywhere, say anything. But no, your voice has to matter, you have to have a participation trophy to show all those meanie-head haters that you're right and they're all wrong, because in the end that's what the show has become for you, a fucking competition for your fragile ego.

Let me guess, is this baby's first rebellion? Is this the only board you've ever perused? Can't handle all the dank memes anymore? How could anyone ever act this way around this sacred pillar I've propped up for a cartoon show? Oh woe is me!

Here's one of the words you hate so much. Newfag. To this board and to this site as a whole, if not letting others get under your skin is a test, you've fucking failed.
>>
>>30171102
I just got around to watching the episode from last Saturday.

For once Dashie did nothing wrong and she gets treated like the bad guy holy shit
>>
>>30171085
You are a real fan if you enjoy PONY.

Pony is the central element that binds us.
>>
>>30170498
I've always been watching it since I found it. I got on the ride in 2013 though so I'm getting the feeling that you might not count me.
>>
MLP is my (second) favorite show atm.

I have watched since around late 2013, and have watched (almost) every episodes (4 episodes of Season 6)

Have a shit ton of merch too. Mostly from thrift stores, but got alot new,
>>
>>30170498
Nobody here is a real fan since a real fan loves everything about the show and every single episode of every single season + the comics and EQG
>>
>>30171055
True fans love the characters for who they are, not what species they are. Give me My Little Walrus for all I care.
>>30171107
Ponychan for the most part has managed itself better than this board. Does that hurt your feelings?
>>30171124
It doesn't really matter when you get on the ride so long as you are genuine in your love for it, and 2013 makes you like a second gen oldfag by now....you've already dealt with people saying the fandom has died and that the show would be cancelled multiple times since then
>>
File: 1445609.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445609.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>30171111
She did wrong, she yelled at her parents. The difference between this episode and other episodes is that usually she's treated like shit after she does something wrong, but here her parents never stopped loving her, and Scootaloo was willing to give her another chance right away.
>>
>>30171151
You are amazingly delusional as you're trying to claw your way back into the paradise that you've voluntarily departed from.
>>
>>30171107
I'm not even going to respond to your first point because if you don't notice the difference between now and a couple months ago, it just means that you're not here more than twice a week.
And if you do, and haven't noticed these patterns, then it just means you're much to autistic or retarded to care good for you
Doesn't mean we shouldn't.

>hurr it's the show! the show is bad reeeee
Okay? Why are the S7 episodes rated so high then Anon?
Why does everyone seems to love what's happening with the show right now, save for you negativity faggots?
This is literally /v/ mentality. You're supposed to be 18 to be here btw.

There's a big difference between having grudges with the show/staff and saying it, and trying to shove it down everyone's throat like all the antibarbiefags are doing now Anon.
Also all the doomsayers about the movie and show.

I don't even understand what you're saying, that's some retarded shit. This is my board faggot, I laughed and cried while browsing this shit. I don't give a fuck if you don't care about it, because I do. If you believe that it's okay to let those crossposters ruin the general mood and shit on everything just to get a good laugh, then you're wrong, mongoloid.
The masturboop and 'kys barbiefag' aren't memes you dipshit, memes are supposed to be funny, and you're not supposed to spam it like a faggot for weeks on end.
>b-but it's okay to shit on everything all the time!

Guess why the board is dying? Oh yeah, it must be because of the show! You're right!
I swear you people are the fucking plague of the internet.
>>
>>30171153
You mean by banning anybody that has the audacity not to share a viewpoint? My, such incredible management. Too bad you're not a big enough fish here to have your own attack dogs anymore, huh? Now you actually have to buckle up and argue with us mere peons.

I get it, you need a safe space to vent. Don't let me get in the way of your group therapy.
>>
>>30171153
>characters for who they are, not what species they are

The species is necessarily the very first and most primal feature of a character's personality. So no, you're actually lying to an extreme degree right now. I get it, you're jealous because your involvement with pony (!) is no longe pure, and can never be again. But you're the one who fucked up, not us, so quit projecting so hard.
>>
>>30171153
>True fans love the characters for who they are, not what species they are.
That's a good defense for the seaponies in the movie, but it's a terrible defense for EqG, considering that after they replaced the real Twilight with her clone in FG, none of the current characters except Sunset (and after this weeken, Glimmer) was ever a pony. They're literally different characters who happen to have the same name, nothing else. They didn't went through the same experiences, and they can't have the same personalities as their pony counterparts.
>>
>>30171183
No, but by banning anyone shitting up the board just because they can and feel like it.

browsing 4Chin is a privilege, not a fucking right you humongus lala homo pony.
>>
>>30171181
Yeah, I notice a pattern that's been prevalent here forever. Every shitposting trend, every new doomsday thread, every new off-siter just here to stir up shit. It happens. Maybe you've forgotten the days of constant Milhouse, gore and other /b/ threads, the days when this board actively participated in its own invasions. Maybe you weren't even around, because I don't see why it's a problem now unless this is the first time you've experienced it. Like all things, this too, shall pass.

You're forgetting a little thing called criticism. I'm sure it's been buried underneath both factions of you idiots ree'ing at each other and taking extreme opposite viewpoints like the rest of the world does these days. You probably can't even tell the difference between shitting on the show and making criticisms anymore, you're too busy fighting the good fight against your supposed enemy, clear enough by how you've already written me off as one of the "negativity faggots." Covering your ears and drawing a line makes you no better than the people you hate.

You've missed the point of my post and it isn't surprising considering that shell you've built around yourself. Man up and weather the storm. Much as you're tried of hearing it, this isn't a hugbox, this is a community and you share it with other people, good and bad. There will be no mods in shining armor to come to your rescue. You've forgotten that by being here, you accept the shit that comes with it.

>>30171263
And you're just regurgitating things you believe in that have never fucking qualified here. Post some trashman you insufferable cunt, that was so much better than the shit we have now, I'm sure.
>>
File: 1424380810909.jpg (99KB, 863x661px) Image search: [Google]
1424380810909.jpg
99KB, 863x661px
>>30170498
I watched every episode until recently, when I have started skipping Poochie episodes.
I've read every comic and book too, except for the EqG ones.
>>
>>30171313
>w-we're just criticizing!
>using the same incoherent shit that people have countered dozens of times!
>but it's all in good fun, right? you just gotta man up and weather the storm
Yeah, like I said, just another /v/ bandwagoner.
Good try tho :^)
>>
>>30171369
And like I said, another child sticking his fingers in his ears and refusing to acknowledge anyone who doesn't agree with everything he says. Cherrypicking only what you want to feel righteous about too, anyone can see you're having an entirely different argument with yourself.

This isn't a liberal safe space, kiddo. It's obvious you don't belong here. If anything, by simply being here you've revealed yourself as the actual bandwagoner just here for the edgy 4chan craze that managed to catch the attention of the show staff.

Go ahead, meme some more. Tell yourself you're so much better than all the poochie spammers, poochie haters and whatever the fuck else you think you're making a difference by acting like them. You deserve every moment of the hell you've put yourself in. You're your own jailer.
>>
>>30171313
>like all things, this too shall pass!
Yeah, you're kind of forgetting the fact that we don't even have a fourth of the activity we used to have back then.

Oh wait, why is it that we have less activity? oh you're right, it must be because the show is bad and nobody cares about it anymore.
Wondering why fimfic is still going fine and derpi barely feels it while we're literally dying.
Huh.

But it's okay Anon, as always, you can simply close your eyes and hope for everything to be fine. And not care.
>>
>>30171426
So much truth the webcode is going to create a fucking dark hole.
>>
>>30171429
No shit, even I can see the stagnation of this place. Blaming it all on the same parasite that's been plaguing us since day fucking one, is that working for you yet? No, things just die, the world moves on and our overseers have made no move to help with that.

Half the problem was the fucking mods in the first place. Now people are just hanging on to the dead generals that still exist since there's no new prompts inspiring creativity and every time someone tries, it gets hit by "muh roleplay hurrr." We are a community largely governed by people throwing a shitfit over things they don't like and getting it removed in the process. And now, when we finally had a moment of peace from authority, what happens? Nothing. Nobody stepped up to flush new blood into the system. We all sat back and watched as the next generation of shitposts made itself present. And who could blame us? Just another day in paradise.

This board is fucking dead. What are you going to do about? Tell me. Fucking tell me who the fuck you're going to complain to because we sure as hell don't have a single person with an iota of sympathy for us and haven't for the past six fucking years. We're not wanted here, that's painfully obvious.

So yeah, I don't care, because I was already used to it when we started. Yet here I am, still kicking. So then, what exactly is -your- problem?
>>
File: IMG_020.png (304KB, 1001x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_020.png
304KB, 1001x1000px
>>30171500
You're right on most of what you just said.
But you're still a faggot for not caring.
And doesn't mean I'll stop trying to improve the mood in this shithole.
So fuck you.
>>
>>30171554
Good thing they delete your threads, Hi anon faggot.
>>
>>30171554
Well, give me something solid. I want to hear something that hasn't just boiled down to "us and them", because while speeches and rallying are grand, if nothing happens it's just more angry words and we're right back to where we started, going nowhere fast and hating each other even more for it. Shitposting the shitposts accomplishes nothing but more of the same. Creating threads like these is just a feel good circlejerk for its members reaffirming what they already believe.

I'm tired, man. I don't get out of my chair for pretty ideals anymore. You want my musket, you gotta point me to a battlefield where talk has failed and action accomplishes something.

Instead of fighting them, I accepted my zoomates. There's only so much we can do in the end.
>>
File: sad twily.jpg (1MB, 1200x658px) Image search: [Google]
sad twily.jpg
1MB, 1200x658px
>>30171633
Yes, but if you don't start somewhere, there's 100% chance nothing will change, ever, Anon.
And like you said, we got no real power here. yet.
The last janitor was an obvious glimfag, and was more than happy to leave all the poochie shitposts up (which certainly weren't made by glimfags) and we got a new one now, that does his job and removed them.
At some point we could even have a mod who cares, maybe scruffy is going to die in a terror attack or something, who knows. And then he'd even remove this retarded anti prompt rule.
The movie may bring back people. Old fags, and new blood.
So, things can still change Anon. If you gave up then idk what to tell you, too bad, I guess. Doesn't mean you should go against us.

This boom in shitposting is extremely bad for the board. And it doesn't come from our shitposters, and that's why I'm mad. I didn't care about this kind of shit two years ago, because we were big enough not to have to care. You just told them 'faggot' and there you go. Now they simply have to make the weakest bait ever and they'll get 20(you)s while our content creators, that are still trying to keep the board up, don't get anything.
And this negativity and bad mood comes from somewhere. There's always been >nohooves shitposts in EQG threads, but again we didn't have to care because we had too many people.
Now, Lee and his goonsquad can just ruin entire threads with only a couple people, without even trying.
And we're in season and kicking like crazy, with two episodes and an EQG special a week.
I can't even imagine what's this going to be like in 2months now that we're in hiatus.

If I have to shitpost these faggots out, I'll do it. I don't care how autistic they are, my autism will prevail.

idk Anon, I can't just sit and let this board die. It's my fucking home.
I have no idea what I'll do when the ride ends.
>>
>>30171183
I don't have to do anything. I will however keep pushing the actual fans here to stand up against and reject the false ones as long as I post here
>>
File: back.jpg (413KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
413KB, 717x880px
>>30170760
>Newfag
>Horsefucker
>Trying this hard to redefine board culture.
>>
I started watching in 2012, not 2010. Do I count?
>>
>>30172177
Fuck board culture at this point, honestly. This board is a wasteland, the "board culture" has failed, it needs to be redefined at this point if it's not to be deleted before this show even ends because you people holding the line for how things are going now are running this shit into the ground
>>
File: Wow, make some crystals.jpg (89KB, 777x490px) Image search: [Google]
Wow, make some crystals.jpg
89KB, 777x490px
>>30172447
The board culture failed because it wasn't enforced, newfags like you weren't told to take your shit and fuck off. I would rather see a 404 message than watch this board become like reddit.

Go make some crystals.
>>
>>30172531
>/b/tard is telling me what to do
No, sorry, you never were a fan fuck off to your cancer hole
Only bronies need apply to this thread
>>
guys i had a dream about several vectors of luna shaking their fat asses at me
i then woke up in my hammock and feelt disappointed
>>
>>30172637
Why do you care so much about how people label themselves anyway? Or the language they use? It has nothing to do with their love for the show.
>>
>>30172631
>I'm gonna make assumptions about this guy based on where I think he's from! XD

True patricians are ponyfags, reddit, fuck off.
>>
File: image.gif (689KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
689KB, 500x230px
>>
>>30172673
If you're still saying that it means you didn't follow the discussion Anon.
At all.

And at this point these >>30172177 aren't part of the board culture, faggot.
That's like saying that the troll face is still part of /b/'s meme culture.
It's not anymore. It hasn't been for years.
But me having to point this kind of shit out for you makes you one big faggot doesn't it
>>
>>30172673
>Why do you care so much about how people label themselves anyway? Or the language they use? It has nothing to do with their love for the show.
Because this board needs an enema
>>
>>30171153
>True fans love the characters for who they are, not what species they are. Give me My Little Walrus for all I care.

The problem is that most people who like EqG don't seem to register the fact that they aren't the same characters, but are in fact different characters; alternate universe knock-offs.
>>
>>30170498
>this true Scotsman bullshit
>>
>>30173789
You can't name very many significant differences in the characters I bet, at the end of the day it's the same characters and interactions

Off the top of my head not counting Twilight, I can say Rainbow Dash's "rocker" thing has been played up a whole lot since Rainbow Rocks where it never was even a thing in the show and that's about it
>>
>>30170498
i like the show, haven't read the comics or watched eqg though, and don't have any interest in merch. im interested in both the comics and eqg however, if only because they surprisingly don't get much hate and i can't imagine eqg being worse than average which is good enough for me. i got into the fandom because of pony thread simulators though, in 2011
>>
>>30173837
Pointing out the use of a fallacy as an argument is, itself, a fallacy.
>>
>>30174108
Pointing out that pointing out the use of a fallacy as an argument is, itself, a fallacy as an argument is ,itself, a fallacy.

>Ad Infinitum
>>
>>30173837
I think the definition of what a fan is is pretty black and white
>>
>>30174101
EQG is fine when you view it knowing that it's just a spinoff, the initial rage over it seemed to stemmed from the fact that some thought it would take precedent over the show, now that that isn't true only idiots hate it, criticizing it fine, but hating it is stupid
>>
File: casul poll.png (48KB, 880x622px) Image search: [Google]
casul poll.png
48KB, 880x622px
>>30170498
>>
File: 479495.jpg (55KB, 523x400px) Image search: [Google]
479495.jpg
55KB, 523x400px
>>30173876
>>
>>30175767
Go ahead, try
You can't or else you would have
>>
File: 1320520761.png (163KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1320520761.png
163KB, 640x360px
>>30176441
>>
File: 1491590017191.jpg (70KB, 1024x895px) Image search: [Google]
1491590017191.jpg
70KB, 1024x895px
>>30170947
>he hasn't watched EQG
>he thinks he'll go to pone heaven
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>30176473
>not watching a shitty alternate universe version of mlp where there are disgusting humanoid abominations hanging out in Equestria's rejected villains trash bin will bar anyone from pone heaven
>staying away from the trash will deny you entry to pone heaven
My sides
>>
File: 1474825203912.png (133KB, 279x262px) Image search: [Google]
1474825203912.png
133KB, 279x262px
>>30170498
>tfw watched every episode and movie at least three times.
>>
>>30170498
I've watched all the episodes for free, never bought any official pony merchandise, and I let everyone I know who is also interested in the show know where they can find episodes for free. Fite me
>>
>>30176473
They aren't ponies, and don't think of bringing up that shit about loving them no matter what their form is, because they're not the same. If you don't make that distinction, you are a whore who doesn't deserve a waifu and should burn in the fiery pits of hell.
>>
>>30170498
Me. I haven't been too impressed with S7, but I loved the royal sisters episode. I started watching shortly after the S3 finale, so I missed the heyday of the fandom. I've only ever been here for the show. Apart from Dawn Somewhere, I don't even look for fan content. Just the show.

I miss the days when people just liked things rather than turning "fan" into some kind of lifestyle and identity.
>>
I still love the show, but I'm nowhere near as obsessed as I was when I first got into it. Starlight Poochie is the only reason I'm skipping episodes these days.
>>
File: 1452038907868.gif (277KB, 362x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452038907868.gif
277KB, 362x360px
>>30176520
My nigger
>>
>>30176473
You are actually BARRED from Equestria forever if you have watched EQG. That's the definition of blasphemy after all.

Only PURE PONY watchers go to Equestria. That's how it is.
>>
>>30176564
W-What if you watched it, out of a desire to criticize it in an objectively correct manner?
>>
File: 286609.png (251KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
286609.png
251KB, 720x720px
>tfw watched every episode from seasons 1 to 5 at least three times
>tfw watched about half of the rest of episodes twice
>tfw there are three s6 episodes that I never watched
>tfw I'll NEVER watch them, no matter what happens
>tfw I'm still considered a filthy casual and I don't deserve the title of "real fan" after watching over 150 hours of official pony episodes
>>
>>30176597
Barred forever!
>>
>>30176520
You cannot explain how they aren't the same, because you're wrong

You don't watch the show, probably haven't in five or plus years, you're not a fan
>>
>>30176597
Redemption can be achieved through a sacred ritual involving the ingestion of copious amounts of mare cum at full moon
>>
File: 'No! You're wrong!'.png (1MB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
'No! You're wrong!'.png
1MB, 768x576px
>>30176613
I can, and in fact, I will. They have lived very different lives, with very different experiences, in a very different reality, in very different bodies. This is an objective fact. They can behave the same, but they are not the same. Take Rainbow Dash for example, you think the vapid human counterpart ever performed a sonic rainboom? No? You think the human counterpart of Rarity got dragged across the countryside by her magical unicorn horn to discover a rock full of valuable gems?

No?

You are objectively wrong, and for your information, I have watched every single episode of the show, without fail, I haven't enjoyed all of it, but I don't let that stop me from continuing to watch, because no matter how bad the show gets, it will never be as vapid and shallow as Equestria girls and its fans.

Fuck outta here, cunt.
>>
>>30176611
/rope
>>30176624
I want to believe
There is still hope
I'll get right on it
>>
>>30176644
>replying to bait
Anon, pls.
>>
>>30176610
See how easy it is to lose real fan status and become just a fan of the fandom? You literally just have to not be up to date with episodes. Past is irrelevant.
>>
File: dashiecap2.jpg (64KB, 565x475px) Image search: [Google]
dashiecap2.jpg
64KB, 565x475px
>>30176644
You explained how their backstories are different, not how there inherent character is different

They are written the exact same way and interact the exact same way they do in the show, their characters are exactly the same with few minor exceptions as I said before

You have a problem with linguistics
>>
File: 274591.png (112KB, 393x417px) Image search: [Google]
274591.png
112KB, 393x417px
>>30176666
Psst, here's a secret:
I will never watch those episodes. Never. NEVER. Even if it means that I'll never be a real fan for you. Because, guess what, I. Don't. Care.
>>
>>30174108
a fallacy against what? if your opponent doesn't present any adequate arguments and only uses fallacies, you must point that out for your discussion to go in any constructive direction.
>>
File: Fuck it.jpg (41KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck it.jpg
41KB, 499x500px
>>30176661
>>
>>30176677
So you're saying that if I behave as retarded as you, I can say that I am functionally you?
>>
File: 755105.png (100KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
755105.png
100KB, 499x492px
Reminder that people who say that the ponies and the Equestria Girls are the same characters are usually bastards who love two characters at once, but are too afraid to admit it. They don't really love their waifus, and therefore they deserve no respect.
>>
File: 1495689254866.gif (3MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495689254866.gif
3MB, 800x800px
>>30176701
yes. welcome to 4chin newfriend, where all anonymous shitposters are anonymous shitposters, no matter how shit you are.

Also, desu, anyone saying that EQG is shit never watched them and shouldn't even have the right to call himself a fan.
That's literally like kiddies saying they're marvel fans because they liked the avenger movies.
>>
File: Fshy doesn't give a F.gif (858KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fshy doesn't give a F.gif
858KB, 352x240px
MLP could be one of the most fucked up community when it comes to definition of "fan".
>>
>>30176766
You are extraordinarily delusional.

Now get out and take your lies with you.
>>
>>30176789
yes yes, whatever you say memester master
here's the fifth canon alicorn of the show, look :^)
>>
>>30176766
At least you admitted you are a shitposter.
Admitting it is the first step to recovery.
>>
>>30176701
What?
>>30176713
You're nothing but a crumb bum
>>
File: hianon.png (512KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hianon.png
512KB, 1000x1000px
>>30176799
doesn't mean I'm wrong tho
>>
File: 4412648574.png (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4412648574.png
67KB, 500x500px
>>30176766
>Haha! W-We're all anonymas legion! Kek! What? No, of course I'm not dodging the question! XD

As I said, EqG fans are as vapid and shallow as the trash they watch.
>>
>>30176816
Yes but you and the guy you responded to will never be each-other's alter ego from different dimensions Anon
no matter how hard you meme, you won't make it happen
>>
File: 1399674.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1399674.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>30176814
It doesn't mean you're right either.
>>
File: pomf.gif (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pomf.gif
3MB, 960x540px
>>30176825
yes but until proven wrong I will be right
that's the magic of the internet
>>
>>30176823
Just goes to prove that the EqG equivalents are not the same and they should burn in the fiery pits of hell for trying to have more than one waifu.
>>
>>30176830
Nah, something, something, burden of proof, whatever, tl;dr ur a faget.
>>
>>30176835
but they're the same Anon
what are you saying
they're two different faces of the same coin

Actually, you not accepting your waifu's alter-ego makes you one big faggot huh.
that would be like not accepting a member of her family

>>30176840
but you're the ones claiming we're wrong tho, and you still haven't come up with proofs
>>
File: 1477922231150.png (184KB, 318x341px) Image search: [Google]
1477922231150.png
184KB, 318x341px
>>30176855
>wanting to fuck his sister-in-law
>>
>>30176871
>not wanting to threesome your waifu with her and herself
>>>/hhh/
>>
File: 1439877764364.jpg (77KB, 668x680px) Image search: [Google]
1439877764364.jpg
77KB, 668x680px
>>30176894
>"herself"
>>
>>30176904
well prove it?
explain to me why is scilight an alicorn then, since she obviously never ascended herself :^)
>>
File: 1445868217891.jpg (179KB, 696x660px) Image search: [Google]
1445868217891.jpg
179KB, 696x660px
>>30176908
The same reason Rarity doesn't grow a horn during her pony-up moments, I guess.
>>
>>30176930
well that doesn't go against my point.
>>
File: 1434853470960.jpg (25KB, 291x419px) Image search: [Google]
1434853470960.jpg
25KB, 291x419px
>>.30176855
You are achieving levels of density previously thought impossible.

>They have lived very different lives
>with very different experiences
>in a very different reality
>in very different bodies
>This is an objective fact.
That's your proof, you've just outright gone and ignored it.

>So you're saying that if I behave as retarded as you, I can say that I am functionally you?
You've yet to refute this without being a massive faggot.

Go ahead, try to rub your two remaining brain cells together and convince me they are the same with a well thought out argument explaining how they are somehow the same physical entity. I've yet to see ONE (1) EqGfag make a good case on why their vapid high school drama is even remotely good, and not Hasbro slapping a brand on a completely different toyline to attract autistic spergs like you.

Go ahead, surely if EqG is for patricians with taste, you should be able to convince people that what you believe is correct. Just try, I know it's hard to focus your attention for more than a few seconds, but just pop some Ritalin and type something up.

Faggot.
>>
>>30176951
I beg to differ.
>>
>>30176984
No, because literally no EQG girl grows a horn unless they go full super sayan. Which rarara is incapable of.
So, again, why is scilight an alicorn?
>>
>>30176564
what if I watched it only to laugh at how bad it was?
>>
File: 1434734383005.png (237KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434734383005.png
237KB, 700x600px
>>30176982
So you're implying that if you go back in time and change your waifu's past, and thus, her life, she wouldn't be the same person?
huh.
Cool headcanon.
>>
>>30176989
>no EQG girl grows a horn unless they go full super sayan
They don't grow horns when they have to, some of them grow wings even if there's no reason to. There. Wrecked.
*drops mic*
>>
File: 1416223364257.png (398KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1416223364257.png
398KB, 640x480px
>>30176999
Except it's not time travel, it's a completely different reality.

Try again.
>>
>>30176982
The number of ad hominems you added there just proves how insecure you feel about the matter at hand, so I'll go soft on you.

The eqg movies are great because they have good songs, good villains and their fights are S4 finale levels of epic. Also the animation is great past the second movie.

If your 'hate' for hasbro is so strong, then that's not my problem, it's just you being too autistic to get past the fact that they put money into that and want some back.
Really funny tho :^)
>>
File: blind bitch.jpg (92KB, 894x701px) Image search: [Google]
blind bitch.jpg
92KB, 894x701px
>>30177013
But if you back in time and change something, it becomes an alternate reality you dumb fuck
It's in the name
>>
>>30177035
I put those ad hominems in because up to this point, you haven't been worth arguing with properly. I've heard that the songs are surprisingly good, but that still doesn't excuse the writing, the whole thing takes place in a high school, which is the worst setting for anything, ever. It didn't need to be a high school and there was no reason to make them the horrid, barely humanoid abominations that they are, you could have made all of them ponies and dropped the high school thing and come out with the same movie, but better.

I'll give you the villains, but I won't give you the fights. Fighting a villain with a rock concert is unbelievably stupid and not 'epic' in any way, shape or form.

>Disregards my argument for having ad hominem
>Proceeds to ad hominem
This shit writes itself.

>>30177047
According to a theory of time travel, which requires actual time travel which is not present in the movie. It is presented as an already existing parallel universe in which the ponies aren't ponies, but horrifying abominations for no reason at all except to promote a toyline.
>>
>>30177089
>still replying to bait
>>
>>30177126
I don't care, this shit needs to be said, over and over until they fuck off to their containment threads.
>>
Reminder that 99 percent of people who don't like EQG also don't like the show and stopped watching back in 2013, making their opinions invalid period
>>
Reminder that 100 percent of people who defend EqG don't love their waifu and are a disgrace to waifufaggotry.
>>
>not loving your waifu no matter what form she takes
What happened to the one universal truth? If you'd fuck the male version of your waifu, wouldn't you fuck her humanized version? We'd all fuck their spider and cat versions. Hell, can you look me in the eye and honestly tell me you wouldn't even fuck the anthropomorphized version as well?

Come on, people. Love your fucking waifus.
>>
>>30177191
I do, I'm just not going to fall for loving a cheap knockoff that isn't her.
>>
>waifu
I still don't see why I couldn't enjoy the show even if my waifu isn't in there
???
Is that you /a/non?
>>
>>30177415
This
What the fuck do waifus have to do with anything, having waifus for the heck of it is garbage, I legitimately fell in love with my waifu AFTER I fell in love with the show, I like episodes without her and can like series without her
>>
File: Eat shit.jpg (147KB, 518x572px) Image search: [Google]
Eat shit.jpg
147KB, 518x572px
>>30177143
>Implying
Nah, I watch the show and I like it too, but I want to see actual ponies when watching My Little Pony, thank you very much.
>>
>>30170498
All of them
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.