[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Pinkie Pie ever move out from the Cakes or does she spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: C-9ZYPTVoAAwEtm.jpg:large.jpg (393KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
C-9ZYPTVoAAwEtm.jpg:large.jpg
393KB, 2048x1536px
Will Pinkie Pie ever move out from the Cakes or does she spend too much bits on parties to live on her own?
>>
>>30169803
I don't think Pinkie wants to move out from the Cakes place. It's her work, her home, and a bakery all in one, she's probably in love with the place.
>>
>>30169803
I think she lives a very self destructive lifestyle.
Only toned down by the show.
She spends all her money on parties, junk food and expensive party toys that she can't really afford on a bakers salery.
The cakes probably don't trusty her to pay rent so they garnish some of her paycheck for bills and rent so they don't have to hastel pinkie about out because She probably blows her check in the first week then has to mouch off her many friends to get by.
She also may be a functioning alcoholic with mild autism just based on how she acts in the show.the main piece of evidence being how she scarfs down her drinks and how she has spastic out burst.
I suppose the final thing left to consider is that the only other person she liked was an equally autistic and irresponsible adult called cheesecake.

Pinkie pie is objectively a degenerate who's only surviving because the cakes feel bad about dumpling such an irresponsible manchild out on the street to fend for herself. She'd probably end up dead.
Pinkie lives with them because she has to, she doesn't have any other options. Except her parents who probably threw her out for not being omish enough.
>>
>>30170474
Pretty much this.
Pinkie Pie is worst whorse.
>>
>>30170474
>Pinkie pie is objectively a degenerate who's only surviving because the cakes feel bad about dumpling such an irresponsible manchild out on the street to fend for herself.

I'm guessing you speak from experience on this one, anon.
>>
File: 1480384870868.png (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480384870868.png
214KB, 1280x720px
>>30170474
2deep4me.
>>
File: sad pinkie.jpg (74KB, 900x758px) Image search: [Google]
sad pinkie.jpg
74KB, 900x758px
>>30170474
Did you forget that she was literally just like the rest of her family before the sonic rainboom with the exception of her being pink? She was just as much of a downer as the rest of her family. I will admit however that in the episode where everyone was throwing a surprise party for pinky, she was going crazy when she was talking to a bunch of items.
>>
>>30169803
Never
>>
File: I hate niggers.jpg (244KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
I hate niggers.jpg
244KB, 500x738px
>>30170474
This is some quality edge.
>>
>>30169810
Then blow it up, replace it with a Castle of Laughter and baddabing baddaboom, she'll have her own job.
>>
>>30170491
Rude
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.