[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here. Well, new to /mlp/. I saw there was a My Little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (660KB, 1237x1600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
660KB, 1237x1600px
Newfag here. Well, new to /mlp/.

I saw there was a My Little Pony RPG out, and for some reason I really want it. I haven't ever been involved in anything MLP or Brony related. I've known it exists but never like, thought anything of it.

What do I do?
>>
>>30169508
where do you hail from? are you a fa/tg/uy?
>>
>>30169513
Yeah, /tg/ mostly, with a bit of /co/ thrown in.
>>
>>30169508
Waiting for scans.png
>>
>>30169508
Because you're a child.
>>
>>30169508
I don't think we ever got scans for it, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>30169618
Well, I'm not exactly asking for scans here. I'm looking for advice on how to get into the fandom, essentially. Where can I watch the show, read the comics, etc?

I'm going to be buying the RPG book more than likely. Because I can totally convince my fellow nerds at my local game store to play it.
>>
>>30169655
yayponies
Show is most important, comics are optional.
>>
>>30169508
Go to https://yayponies.eu/ and download episodes. Then watch them and post here what you think. And we'll tell you why you have shit taste. Fun will be had by all.
>>
>>30169655
The official main series pony books and the princess collection are also pretty good if you feel like reading them after you've caught up with the show. They're all available here:
http://iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Pony/Books/Official/
>>
>>30170057
Forgot to add that you'll want to skip the first 3 main series books since they're not really that good.
>>
File: 1310481500822.jpg (36KB, 805x669px)
1310481500822.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>no friends
>toe discord is fucking dead

Life is suffering
>>
>>30169508
If you want the rules,
> goo dot gl/3VZRHd

A while back I sort of 'summarized' every rule that was in the book save for the short adventure that came with it.

There is a link for the full book in decent quality scans but for whatever reason can't search desuarchive for it, when I find it I'll post it

>Friends
One area I can't help you senpai but you should find a crowd here if you ask enough times
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.