[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do you guys still hate mandopony? It's been while since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: medium.png (241KB, 619x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
241KB, 619x600px
So do you guys still hate mandopony?
It's been while since I've been here.
>>
File: Neutral.png (94KB, 935x720px) Image search: [Google]
Neutral.png
94KB, 935x720px
I've literally never cared about anyone horsefamous.
>>
>>30169348
This. Just watch the fucking horse show.
>>
>>30169339
Who?

I don't follow the "Brony Community" and neither should you.
>>
>>30169354
I stopped half way through season 4
>>
>>30169365
I didn't.
But there was a huge shitstorm about last time I was here.
>>
>>30169366
>fan of the fandom
And don't deny it. That's why you brought up Mando in the first place.
>>
>>30169339
I've never understood the music side of this whole thing. Seems a little pointless to have all of your music horse associated. Especially with the instrumental music.
>>
>>30169377
The point was to take advantage of a community to garner fame you otherwise could never achieve. It's exactly why no one who's been horsefamous has been successful with their non-mlp-related ventures.
>>
>>30169374
I brought it up because I was curious if people still shitpost about him being a pedophile because it was hilarious while it lasted.
>>
>>30169339
He hasn't been relevant for years now, Anon.
>>
I'm pretty sure this meme had its final breath during the scruffening. Mandomommy's autism blowing it so far out of proportion that it actually got Lauren involved ultimately saw to that. By then we were already growing sick of it anyway.
>>
>>30169395
Holy shit.
Lauren got involved?
Crazy...
>>
>>30169383
leeches will never become anything other than leeches.
>>
>>30169339
>mandopony drama was 5 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtmZCyk-SMY
>>
>>30169395
People were still casually joking about Mando until at least late 2013 though.

I know because that's when I got here and I remember seeing people joke about him being a pedo.
>>
>>30169399
It was when the board got together to make her a giant thank you card. One of the many images she hadn't even noticed was the Mando meme, which Mandomommy chewed her out over on twitter for daring to repost despite her ignorance about the subject.

The butthurt escalated and many people were watching the thread she was posting in, from horse famous to staff to moot and moderators, and of course, Mando and his mommy. Eventually it got to the point Lauren outright pleaded with the board users to be nice, but Mandomommy had pissed pretty much everyone off with her whining and patience quickly turned to rebellion.

The sad part is how much Mando himself kept trying to calm her down. He really wanted no part of it, especially with so many people watching the event unfold. While the meme died shortly after, she probably still did more harm than good.
>>
>>30169411
>that vid
>5 years ago
Jesus Christ, I feel like Rip Van Winkle.
Seems like yesterday
>>
>>30169377
Agreed. The instrumental stuff getting labled pony related was retarded.
>>
Still like his songs.
I liked the memes, but that never stopped me from liking his songs.
And desu I don't give a fuck about him being a 'pedo'.
Creber was past 12.
Older than the clock old enough for the cock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voj9MhBUaTI
I was a dashfag back then and this song was just too good to be true.
>>
File: laurentfw2.jpg (114KB, 590x500px) Image search: [Google]
laurentfw2.jpg
114KB, 590x500px
>>30169421
>The butthurt escalated and many people were watching the thread she was posting in
Wait...
so did Lauren actually come here again, or was this on twitter?
That's nuts. I didn't realize it went that far. I left right around when he started dating one of the artist. I can't remember her name.
>>
>>30169463
Time doesn't stop at 12. Are you saying they need to be at least 23?
>>
>>30169463
Sounds like a shitty 90's garage band.
>>
File: pTRU1-19476709enh-z6.jpg (154KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-19476709enh-z6.jpg
154KB, 1000x1000px
>>30169474
I know it's hard to believe, but some of us grew up with non-digital clocks.
I know, crazy shit right?

>>30169481
Well at least we know why you're here eh?
>>
>>30169463
>>30169481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cyHsZmM-eo
This version is better, but it came later.
>>
>>30169483
he was referencing military time ya ijut.
>>
>>30169486
Using an acoustic guitar and singing softly doesn't make your songs any less shitty.
>>
>>30169466
The thank you card came after the Q&A thread here, and her involvement in the mando thing was on twitter.

That was only half the drama, though. Shit hit the fan when everyone realized that whoever was overseeing the thank you card was actually a ponychanner trying to undermine the sincerity of board users by heavily moderating what was being put on the card. At that point I stopped keeping up with what was going on since it became chaos and over half the submissions weren't even making the cut.
>>
File: people you may know.png (21KB, 187x127px) Image search: [Google]
people you may know.png
21KB, 187x127px
>30169496
(you)
t. Lee's right hand
>>
>>30169489
specifically hes probably european and "military time" is actually their standard
>>
>>30169383
>It's exactly why no one who's been horsefamous has been successful with their non-mlp-related ventures

The Living Tombstone is still popular among the furry FNAF community.
>>
>>30169504
So he's successful in the sense that he was able to hop onto another fandom? Good for him, but that doesn't mean he'll ever be successful solely for his music.
>>
>>30169515
Mando's biggest videos are non pony related tho.
By A LOT.
>>
>>30169534
But no one would ever see those videos if it wasn't for pony and FNAF.
>>
File: ibelievein.jpg (53KB, 408x400px) Image search: [Google]
ibelievein.jpg
53KB, 408x400px
>>30169497
>Ponychan
Everything they touch turns to shit.
Well, thanks for catching me up on that.
I always wondered what was the conclusion to all that drama.
>>
>>30169504
Tombstone is like the Weaver of music . He's just alright at face value but knows how to pander to a community .
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.