[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Humans and Power Ponies! Issue #13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 51

File: 1254596.jpg (352KB, 1024x832px) Image search: [Google]
1254596.jpg
352KB, 1024x832px
Excelsior, true believers! Welcome to the Superhero thread, formerly Spider-Shim and her Amazing Friends, but that was like... last year. All mlp/superhero green, art, and discussions are welcome.

Last Thread: >>30098673

Story list:
NEWEST WRITEFAG: RooRooRoo: (850 glorious lines)
Black Cat Anon - https://pastebin.com/VkBgWFvG

old and loyal writerfags
untitled 7: (14k lines story in 1 story)
Spider-Shim ch1 - the Superior Spider-Man - http://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw
Spider-Shim ch2 - Meet the contestants - http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ
Spider-Shim ch3 - The great and powerful - http://pastebin.com/fYHRDTA3

treppahcs: (9k lines in 3 stories)
Therapist Anon - http://pastebin.com/0cit7eXM
Tonic - http://pastebin.com/xShn5AbX
(one-shot) What Tonic Does in his Spare Time - https://pastebin.com/cMN76iPS
(one-shot) Wardrobe malfunction - https://pastebin.com/iU3yLLkE
(one-shot) Meeting Myself - https://pastebin.com/LS1m1tMC
(one-shot) The most unexpected thing to ever happen - https://pastebin.com/mZEsEuc3
(iced) Infamous - http://pastebin.com/ps2Ts8J1

Defiant: (~3k lines in 3 stories)
Probability Anon - http://pastebin.com/3Myw3t0h
Darkest Anon - http://pastebin.com/gQyK64G2
Elemental Anon - http://pastebin.com/ty0rTQYR
(one-shot) Hearths Warming - http://pastebin.com/caHJZndf
(one-shot) 4/20 - https://pastebin.com/UfRTDYwk

drawfriends:
mamorukusanagi - http://mamorukusanagi.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art

Superhero Storylist and Thread archive:
http://pastebin.com/AiBP87Si
>>
Gotta love that new thread smell.
>>
>>30160456
>Be Midnight.
>“I’ve experiments to run. There is research to be done. On the people who are still alive.”
>You wish she’d just shut up.
>“And believe me I am still alive.”
>It took you a while to come up with a proper place to lay low for a while.
>The abandoned factory floor was dirty, wet and cold, but you don’t mind.
>You hoist the talkative (?) dead body (?) of your former self (?) onto some makeshift bedding.
>Needless to say there are some more questions you need to have answered.
>“Jeez, Midnight, what are we going to do on the bed?”
“Shut up.”
>You spray her with disinfectant, float out a water bottle to rinse of your hands and then spray yourself with disinfectant as well.
>“Worried?”, she giggles. “I’ll rot sooner or later.”
“You’re a corpse, yet you’re talking, I think I can squeeze the information I need out of you before you’re done.”
>“Yes, but you know the ‘me talking’ part is only you being crazy, not an actual corpse talking, right?”
“I- yes.”
>You knew that...
>She’s just really annoying.
“How about you just go on and be a devil on my shoulder like I were and not make me see a corpse move? I was being considerate! You’re being creepy.”
>“Maybe I’m reflecting on your desire to go back into this sweet sweet bod.”
“No!”, you shout at her and turn around to so you don’t have to face her.
>“That’s denial if I ever saw it.”
>>
>>30167064
>You stare out the window.
>You can’t let her get to you.
>Back when you were Twilight and she was Midn- no!
>What are you even thinking about.
>You were never Twilight, were you?
>Twilight is the dead body.
>Whatever you’re imagining is something... she already told you.
>She’s your desire to go back to normal, isn’t she?
>“Midnight?”, she whistles for your attention, “you still haven’t told me what we are doing on the be~ed.”
“I need her brain in an elevated position, I’d use a workbench but those are all full...”
>You look around the scenery.
>There was enough things to fit the bill but...
>“You wanted me to be comfortable, didn’t you?”, she says, “aww, that’s so sweet of you.”
“I did not.”
>“You know I’m inside your head, right?”
“Shut up.”
>You go over to and sit down before her... it
>After dispelling some interested flies you set up a shield to not be bothered anymore.
>“You do care about me~”
“I don’t need distractions. The stench is bad enough you reek, but maggots... now those I really don’t need in my life.”
>You put your hands on /its/ head and feel out with your magic into the skull.
>>
>>30167070
>“What are you hoping to achieve?”
“Neurons fire electrical impulses within them and chemical signals between them, neurotransmitters. They are deteriorating, but it’s basic chemistry what happens and I can work it back, figuring out when the neurons fired,” you begin to explain.
>“And you think that’ll work?”
“Then I look at the remaining magnetic and electric fields which were created when there was electric flow. Working back the action potential when signals were still going though the brain. Different neurons have different membrane potential of course... but I’m talking to myself, you know what I’m going to do and know the chances of success as much as I do.”
>“And what then?”
>You don’t respond as you continue to let magic stream throughout Twilight Sparkle’s brain.
>“Can’t comprehend any of this, can you?”
“It’s data. It’s an old hard drive that needs to be renewed.”
>“But you and I- or should I say ‘you’, because we’re the same person... never mind. You know in what problem you’ll run even if you do manage to get a perfect copy of this here brain, don’t you?”
>Once more you don’t respond to her but begin to pick out every piece of information you can get about the physical state of the brain.
>Simultaneously you create a 3D image of the it as you do so.
>It was not the copy you want, it’s more of a notepad for you to scribble on while containing everything in a small space.
>This would work better if you could store it in a proper crystal, but some larger shard of broken glass laying on the floor will have to do.
>You begin your work.
>>
>>30166870
>NEWEST WRITEFAG: RooRooRoo: (850 glorious lines)
Yes. This does wonders for my ego.
I like the layout of everything else too. It feels less cluttered.

>>30167077
I've never seen the "split-personality" trait of Midnight Sparkle in this fashion before. The stories I've read usually has it be an internal struggle between Twilight's good side and her repressed feelings. Never seen it actually be an active conversation between two separate entities. Or it could also be Midnight talking to herself since the PoV is limited.

Some real shit is gonna go down after all this build-up.
>>
>>30167077
Well, this is certainly getting dark.
>>
>>30166870
More blackcat Anon when?
>>
>>30168261
Most likely this coming weekend. I've been busy this week trying to finish my final projects. I'm sure I'll have even less time as final exams come up. Sorry if I haven't been writing that much recently.
>>
>>30169582
its cool, don't let your grades suffer for us.
>>
>>30167064
>like I were
was*
loving the back an forth here.
>>30167070
>The stench is bad enough you reek,
missed a comma after enough*
>>30167077
Welp, she is teetering on the brink of pure crazy...lets hope she doesn't get a severed hand to talk to.
>>
>>30167433
>This does wonders for my ego.
I know, right? I'm getting more responses as well. I know it's just because I was a lil bitch, but it works, and you guys have your daily update (for 3 days so far)

>two separate entities. Or it could also be Midnight talking to herself
who knows?

>>30169605
>severed hand
maybe not a hand, but a head
>>
Did I miss something? Sunset's pregnant?
>>
>>30170260
>having missed all the preggo sex
where were you?
>>
>>30170260
Yeah and everyone was suggesting baby names. I waned Francisco Bartholomew Stathopoulos the Seventh of Canterlot, but everyone was all like "that's too long," or "that's impractical."
>>
>>30170336
Because it was....Sunset and Anon went to highschool, they wont be that cruel to the child.
>>
>>30170336
The seventh of canterlot part was a bit much
>>
So seeing as this thread is basically Sunset Shimmer thread v2 this may be of interest to you guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfPV-9gRiC4 If you're of the "REEEE Starlight ruins everything I hate her soooooo much" mindset look away now.
>>
>>30171260
Getting butt hurt over a character in a show... that's what SJW's do
>>
>>30171312
A reasonable reaction in a Sunset Shimmer based thread? What is this? Get out REEEEE!!!!

In seriousness I'm glad to see there are still some reasonable people about, I left the Shimmer thread a while back because it was so fucking toxic. If the rest of the thread is like you I may stay a while to get my Sunset fix.
>>
>>30171328
Well...we aren't a Sunset thread. Which is kinda why we aren't stupid. She comes up a lot as a main protag because Spider-Man would be important. But other than that we have other stuff going on. But welcome all the same.
>>
>>30166870
Guys I just thought of something.
>Sunset with the 60s spiderman personality.
>"Spider-Woman, you can't just rape robbers with a web dildo because you feel like it."
"Look at all the fucks I give."
>>
File: 1441374.gif (2MB, 883x494px) Image search: [Google]
1441374.gif
2MB, 883x494px
>>30171328
For me it's just a show. I don't really mind the drift away from the mane 6, but the only other person to focus on being starlight is overdone. The Mary Sue arguments against her come from people who don't know what that term means and where the same people who said it about Twilight.
Her struggles are fun because they are so over the top, which open up possibilities for other fun things to try out, like switching the princesses cutie marks.
I know it deteriorates to slapstick, but it's a fucking kid's show in the end.
Her redemption arc was too quick? What do people expect? A full season of good writing in a medium that's supposed to be episodic and has 2-parters at most? A full movie? The medium is confined, money and shit.

Sorry, by now I'm ranting and not even responding anymore.
>>
>>30171446
....webs cant work like that. At most it could act like a bondage tool...then she will wisk them away to the Pinkie's Playhouse of Ano...I mean correctional facility.
>>
File: 1495824014171.png (157KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495824014171.png
157KB, 600x500px
>>30166870
>"I couldn't save them."
>>
>>30171857
Hug...."Sometimes you cant save everyone, it happens Sunny. Come on, lets get you cleaned up."
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>30171857
"But that's where you are wrong. You could have saved them."
"Yet you decided to save me."
>"GOBLIN!" -Spider shouts throwing a punch.
>You don't even bother to dodge. You already won.
"Yet you choose to save the image of a hero you have in your head."
>Another punch.
"Trying to save... everyone. Even the bad guy."
"YOU FAILED THEM SUNSET! MAHAHAHAHA!"
>"YOU MONSTER!" -she screams, burying you deeper into a wall with each punch.
>Eventually, your masks gives in to the assault, revealing your face.
"Don't worry," -you say with your last breaths- "it's just another mistake you made, demon."
>>
File: downloadfile-22.jpg (118KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-22.jpg
118KB, 1100x618px
>>30173021
>Sunset wakes up in a cold sweat with a small scream.
"Sunny, are you ok?! What's wrong?"
>"It's nothing..."
"Thrashing in your sleep and screaming isn't 'nothing'."
>>
>>30171857
>>30173021
>>30173405
>Sunset is afraid of Anon leaving her because of what she did in the past, and her failure to save some peoples lives.
>This translates into her hallucinating Anon as a villain in her dreams.
>When she gets on the way to the breaking point he takes her to therapist paid by shield.
>He has the job because he turned many notable villainesses of hers to the good side...or at least neutral.
>>
>>30173405
"Remember the last time you did this? You karate chopped my dick."
>>
Bat MAnon when?
>>
I love you guy
>>
Anybody else's captcha working again?
>>
>>30175957
Is something wrong?
>>
>>30175959
I don't know the went wrong but the captcha stopped working for a while. So nobody without a pass could post. Seems like it's fixed now.
>>
>>30175959
Fucking goot moot stopped all non pass members from posting. He wanted some cash early or something.
>>
>>30175375
It isn't much, but I remember a Batman Anon short done by Beans. Most likely it's been cancelled, though. https://pastebin.com/C3KLwqJi
>>
>>30166870
Continuing from the part where Celestia introduced herself

>You stood there, watching the young man tilt his head in confusion.
> “Huh?” he asked, blinking owlishly.
>Maybe you went in a bit too strong.
>You can fix that.
“Let me start over. May I have a seat?” you asked, pointing at the chair opposite of him.
>Anon looked at the seat in front of him then looked back at you, nodding with a confused look.
>Moving the chair, you sat down while crossing your arms and facing the young man in front of you.
>Being this close to Anon, you can see that he was pretty handsome for a boy his age.
>Face clean of blemishes and scars, hair like silk and eyes like sapphires.
>There’s no doubt in your mind that he could get just about any girl in your school.
>Pushing those thoughts aside, you mentally prepared yourself for the upcoming conversation.
“To start, my name is Celestia De Sol. It's a pleasure to meet you,” you said, holding your hand in front of you.
>Anon just stares at you for a moment before slowly grabbing your hand with his.
> “I'm Anon Yates Mous. Just call me Anon,” he said, smiling nervously as he shook your hand.
>It seemed that he was a bit shy.
>He let go of your hand and placed it on the table while placing his other hand on top of it.
> “So, what're you here for? I doubt you just wanted to say hi,” he said, smiling humorously.
>You giggled a little while shaking your head slightly.
“You’re right, but it doesn't hurt to be polite,” you said, sitting up a little straighter. “The reason why I'm here was because of Officer Shield informing me of a fight.”
>Anon eyes widened for a brief second before he gave you a curious look.
> “Oh, that. Yeah, it was pretty scary to see,” Anon said as he smiled a bit strangely and chuckled.
“I'm sure it was. It's a miracle you weren’t hurt,” you said, feigning ignorance.
>>
>>30176316
> “Well it helps that i wasn't anywhere near the fight,” he said, rubbing his hand.
“Really?” you asked, continuing to play the fool.
>He seemed to buy it while shaking his head.
> “Yeah. I just saw the fight and couldn't look away,” he said, sounding a bit calmer.
“I know. I saw the surveillance footage,” you said, watching Anon’s eyes widen.
>He calms down and tries to give you a reassuring smile.
> “What’re you talking about?” he asked, looking almost everything but you.
“I saw the fireball, Anon,” you said, staring at the uncomfortable teenager in front of you.
>Anon just groans as he covers his face with his hands, grabbing some hair in the process.
>Seeing him like this reminded you of the few times you talked to kids about their powers and transferring to your school.
>Good times, but you had a job to do.
“And i found it baffling that the fireball didn't destroy the sign near you, let alone hurt yourself,” you said, watching Anon’s head hit the table.
>He stayed like that for a moment before raising his head to look at you.
>The you looked into his eyes, they seemed to draw you in.
>It was like nothing mattered besides staring into those sapphire eyes
>You snapped out of your trance and began to wonder if that was his power.
>If so then how did it work on the fireball?
“Do you have any questions?” you asked, trying to pretend that you didn’t stare into your possible future student’s eyes.
>He mumbles something incoherent.
“Could you speak a little louder?” you asked, leaning forward a bit.
> “What do you want to know?” Anon asked hesitantly, putting his head back in his hands.
>You let a small sigh while shaking your head.
>Teenage angst was an unusual yet funny thing to you.
“I would like to know if you'll accept my offer, for starters,” you said, leaning back while observing Anon.
> “To go to your school?” he asked, looking down at the table.
>>
>>30176322
“Yes. I wanted to offer you the chance to transfer without any negative repercussions happening to you or your family,” you said simply.
> “Because of the law, right? The one about anyone with powers needing to go to a speciality school to control their powers,” Anon said, not looking up at you.
“Yes, that law. If you don't accept my offer then Officer Shield will be forced to take the law into his hands. It will lead to many problems for both you and your family,” you said sadly.
>You were laying it a bit thick, but he needed to understand that this wasn't something they could just pretend it didn’t happen.
>This was his only shot to….
> “Fine, I accept your offer,” he said.
>.....That didn’t take long.
“Really?” you asked, slightly surprised.
> “I don’t want to cause any trouble for my family so I have to accept,” he says a bit reluctantly.
>There goes the speech you were preparing at the moment.
>At least that saves you about a few minutes of talking, but you’re not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.
“I’ll make sure to have the paperwork on your doorstep within the hour,” you said, happy that you don’t have to try and convince him.
>He doesn’t say anything.
>All he did was just have a look of annoyance on his face as he looked away.
>Just as you were standing up, a thought occurred to you.
“Before I forget, I have one more question to ask,” you said gaining his attention.
“What IS your power?” you asked, curious to what it could be.
>The young man in front of you looks at the table for a moment making think he was gonna be quiet about it.
>He brought his hands in front of him and, to your surprise, created what looked like a black circle.
> “I can create portals,” he said, sticking his right hand into the void.
>You stood there waiting to see what would happen when you felt something stroking your cheek.
>Looking to the side, you saw another black void with Anon’s hand sticking out of it.
>>
>>30176326
“So that’s how you avoided the fireball,” you stated, having a faint idea of what happened.
> “Yeah,” you said, taking his hand out of the portal and making it disappear.
>It seems like you just got an interesting student, but…
“What happened to the fireball though?” you asked curiously.
>Anon simply shrugged his shoulders.

>Be Twilight Sparkle
>You were just doing your homework not long ago when you had to go to the bathroom.
>About a couple of minutes later, you returned to finish your assignment and then go do something fun.
>That would have been the plan if a black hole didn’t appear and spit out a fireball at your homework.
>You couldn’t move as you watched an hour and a half of work just went up in flames.
“I don’t know why, but I get the feeling Trixie did this,” you said, dark energy circling you as purple began to form on your back.

Here's the next part. Took a little while cause i couldn't get the dialogue were i wanted it. Anyways I'll make a pastebin later.
>>
>>30176330
Nice update, I've noticed that you've improved greatly on writing dialogue. Compared to Tonic or Therapist, I felt like this story has a better, more natural flow of speech. I'm eager to see how Anon's introduction to the school is going to go.
Also, I just noticed that "Celestia De Sol" literally translates to Celestia of the Sun.
>>
>>30176349
Thanks. I'm trying to improve the dialogue so hopefully i can do the same in the others.
Celestia's name us a common thing they do in fanfic and it hints at her powers as well.
What did you think if the last part?
>>
>>30176752
>What did you think if the last part?
If you're referring to the bit with the Twilight perspective change, then I have a few suggestions. I felt like the joke could've used a little more setup in order to make the payoff more satisfying. Maybe start off the scene with Twilight stating that she had just finished her homework, saying how hard it was/long it took. She then leaves for a few seconds to find it burnt with no context.
>>
>>30177106
Thanks for the advice. Now to edit that part
>>
>>30177168
Godspeed, fellow writefag.
>>
>>30176316
>>Pushing those thoughts aside, you mentally prepared yourself for the upcoming conversation.
with going in past tense all the time this sentence seems just weird. You start in a continuous/progressive/-ing form with no tense indicator and move onto a future indication (to prepare/upcoming) in past tense
it just seems off... you know?
why are you not using present tense?

>>He let go of your hand and placed it on the table while placing his other hand on top of it.
weird to describe a simple motion

>“You’re right, but it doesn't hurt to be polite,” you said, sitting up a little straighter. “The reason why I'm here was because of Officer Shield informing me of a fight.”
here you need present tense, because she's talking about what she's currently doing.
>because of Officer Shield informing me of a fight.
that also sounds weird, technically correct, but I'd go with: "because Officer Shield informed me of a fight."

>>30176322
>“And i found it baffling [...]
I, in capitals

>>The you looked into his eyes
Then?

>>You let a small sigh [...]
You let out a small sigh [...]

>>30176326
>a speciality school
just "special"

>then Officer Shield will be forced to take the law into his hands.
he's an officer of the law... he enforces it, he doesn't take it into his own hands. What?

>>The young man in front of you looks at the table for a moment making think he was gonna be quiet about it.
yes, I'm making think all the time too
>>
past tense combo breakers:
>>30176316
>>Anon just stares at you for a moment before slowly grabbing your hand with his.
stared

>>30176322
>>He calms down and tries to give you a reassuring smile.
calmed, tried
>>Anon just groans as he covers his face with his hands, grabbing some hair in the process.
groaned, covered
>>He mumbles something incoherent.
mumbled

>>30176326
>> “I don’t want to cause any trouble for my family so I have to accept,” he says a bit reluctantly.
said
>>There goes the speech you were preparing at the moment.
went
>>At least that saves you about a few minutes of talking, but you’re not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.
saved, weren't
>“I’ll make sure to have the paperwork on your doorstep within the hour,” you said, happy that you don’t have to try and convince him.
didn't
>>He doesn’t say anything.
didn't

just go present tense, ok?

BONUS ROUND:
13 "you said"
7 "you asked"
7 "he said" + "he says" (mistake)
5 "he asked" + "Anon asked"
1 "you stated" DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER
YOUR PRIZE IS:
ONE (1) THESAURUS!!!1
>>
>>30177717
I'm not the best at writing.
>>
>>30177742
these are only nitpicks, not grave mistakes
>>
>>30177746
I'm thankful for that. I just can't get out of that past tense thing and it drives me crazy
>>
>>30177754
the past tense thing right now seems to be the only thing that really bothers me about your writing.
>>
>>30177760
Yeah. I'll take you advice and use a thesaurus though
>>
>>30177765
pastebin up, faggot
>>
>>30177717
>>30177737
Well fuck me with a brick, just do my job why don't ya.
>>30176752
Well, its doing the job at least.
>>
>>30178809
>Well fuck me with a brick, just do my job why don't ya.
just opening your time slot to write that full review you owe me, anon
>>
>>30178823
Fair enough, I was going through the last update because I was busy at the time, and didn't find many mistakes past a few missed words, or odd sentences that didn't look like they were completed yet.
>>
>>30178847
have you thought about writefagging yourself?
>>
>>30178867
Uh....I knida did. Bit embarrassed about not finishing it. Plus I found out the name I was using was close to another writefag, on top of some shitposters that are eagerly looking for it. I could maybe do a few more oneshots I guess. But I only have the 4chan text box to work with.
>>
>>30178899
Holy fucking shit, that is the second pair of dub dubs I got in the last minuet.
>>
>>30178899
as another writefag, I know what it takes to write. I also know the shame of not finishing your story and taking another name in another thread and nobody will be any wiser.

>But I only have the 4chan text box to work with.
say what?
>>
>>30178946
I don't use anything but the 4chan text box. Don't know what to use, so everything I have done is through the little box.
>>
>>30178975
try Microsoft Works
>>
>>30178975
Try google docs. It's what I use
>>
>>30178899
is that u betanon
>>
File: 1443809639416.gif (916KB, 2700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1443809639416.gif
916KB, 2700x2000px
>>30178984
>try Microsoft Works
>>
>>30178992
Nope. Different dude.
>>30178984
my laptop cant support it.
>>30178985
What's that, do I have to download something?
>>
>>30179027
If you have a gmail account then you have something like Microsoft word that you can use on your phone or any mobile device.
>>
>>30179027
>my laptop cant support it.
your laptop can't support 2007 b-ware software?
what are you running?

>What's gdocs?
you only need a google account
https://drive.google.com
you can create your usual office stuff and save them online for only yourself and the NSA to see, optionally to be shared with friends or with the public
>>
>>30179066
Neat
>>30179053
I will take a look at it.
>>
>>30179084
Also you can use Google Docs on mobile even when you're not connected to Wi-Fi or using data. It's convenient for me during train rides.
>>
>>30179246
>writing on mobile
are you a masochist? get a laptop, poorfag.
but continue your story any way, it's good shit
>>
Here's the pastebin https://pastebin.com/1Ae9AFN4
>>
>>30179427
Nice.
>>
>>30179272
Brining a laptop with me isn't really an option. The trains I take and the time I take them are usually extremely crowded. I also don't trust myself to not damage or lose it. I just bite the bullet and use mobile.
>>
>>30179427
>C.A.P.E.S
aww yiss
you missed a period after the last letter

while we're at the topic of pastebins, which of your stories do you want to have in the OP and should we add short descriptions? and should I keep the amount of lines and or change how they are in the OP?
(I felt bad writing 14k in comparison)

>>30179463
I use a laptop, (but my train's less crowded) and I do damage it, that's just wear that happens.
You don't need to buy an expensive one, a used one that can run open office is fine, you might get one for less than 100$
>>
>>30179486
I'll add the period. I always get that period thing wrong.
Just have the main ones like Infamous, Therapist, Tonic and C.A.P.E.S.
>>
>>30179427
>Edited Twilight scene
Nice. Angry nerd girl on the warpath.
Also, guess she has wings now. Magical!

>>30179486
>OP Pastebins
Story descriptions should be a good addition, since we have a lot of characters to spare anyways.
But I feel like they should be reserved for stories that aren't one-shots, or else the OP might be too clustered.
Keep the line count, readers should know what they're getting into. I may or may not have binge-read all of your pastes in one day.

>You don't need to buy an expensive one, a used one that can run open office is fine, you might get one for less than 100$
I see where you're coming from, but my issue is more of if I actually get to sit down and use it. Maybe I can try it sometime in the future.
>>
>>30179590
I'm doing a Raven from DC with her. The difference is that she can control herself a bit
>>
>>30179662
Neat...Midnight/Twilight body double tag team when? As long as Anon doesn't get gut stabbed by Midnight on accident, not that he couldn't fuck an heal at the same time, just that getting stabbed sucks.
>>
File: 4.png (38KB, 250x139px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
38KB, 250x139px
>>30179427
>edited Twilight scene
>pic related "you said"
>>
>>30179662
>I'm doing a Raven from DC with her.

>Goth nerd girl Twilight.
>Cue heavy panting.
>>
>>30179722
You have good taste sir, I salute you.
>>
File: 830767.jpg (420KB, 1800x1999px) Image search: [Google]
830767.jpg
420KB, 1800x1999px
>>30179722
>>
>>30179757
>>30179722
I like the idea as well
>>
>>30179757
I did not know I needed this in my life.
>>
>>30179757
Holy shit are those thighs beefy.
>>
>>30179757
>Would eat out while walking around/100
Only one I could think of having softer thighs would be Pinkie or Fluttershy.
>>
which waifu would make the best symbiote?
>>
>>30180471
Rainbow Dash or Applejack, third pic would be Fluttershy.
>>
>>30180471
>You will never fight with Symbiote Twilight as she attempts to over-analyze the situation.
>You will never have Symbiote Twilight be worried for your physical condition after a fight.
>You will never witness Symbiote Twilight internally freak out over simple social interactions.
>>
File: 1478754118795.jpg (298KB, 721x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478754118795.jpg
298KB, 721x700px
>>
>>30181176
Sounds about right.
>>
>>30180471
Sunset and Luna would be fun in my opinion
>>
>>30180471
Remember in Spiderman 3 how Peter took to the edgelord look because the symbiote gave him so much confidence and shit?
Think that'd be cute on Fluttershy.
>>
File: 1484776931251.png (1MB, 2000x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1484776931251.png
1MB, 2000x1708px
>>30181683
Da cutest.
>>
>>30181737
>Symbiote promises her the strength to never be pushed around
>It promises her the confidence she needs to finally get Anon's attention
>It'll even teach her how to Scream.
>>
is defiant still alive?
>>
File: 1484777653468.png (454KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484777653468.png
454KB, 1500x1200px
>>30181801
>>30181683
>>
>>30182955
Does she punch you if you call her cute?
>>
>>30183692
Only if she calls you baka afterwards.
>>
>>30183772
deal
>>
>>30184676
>>30184669
that's why you respond earlier, not just to bump
it makes the thread go faster naturally,
you're artificially dragging it out when it could be a conversation
>>
File: image.png (442KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
442KB, 1024x768px
The Amazing Spider Glim!
>>
>>30184841
Can't help it if I was mowing the lawn
>>
>>30184880
it#s not the first time you respond to something the exact same time someone else bumps

>>30184876
classic
>>
>>30184902
I can't help it when i'm busy
>>
>>30184876
Apprentice Spider-Girl Glimmer sounds like a neat concept.
>>
>>30184971
that could work. Which spider-man/girl outfit would she have?
>>
>>30185069
we don't even agree on which one Sunset has
>>
>>30185216
Good point
>>
>>30185216
The classic red-and-blue makes more sense but I think the red-and-black Superior Spider-Man suit looks better.
>>
>>30184971
After Sunset is killed to death, Glimm takes over as the new ultimate spider-woman
>>
>>30185227
yeah. I can see that
>>
>>30184971
I have way too much worldbuilding and future content, but I could start making some suit references
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Let Beans know that TwiSet is dead
>>
>>30185263
go for it. I would love to see what you come up with
>>
>>30185265
Oh geez, those facial expressions sure are
S E N S U A L
>>
>>30185265
I like this

>>30185315
Got that right
>>
>>30185311
makeshift suit (see: Spider-Shim origins)
red skimask
red hoodie
strong gray workwear pants

second makeshift suit (see: Spider-Shim origins)
better red mask with protective lenses sewn into it
same red hoodie, now re-tailored to be less baggy and with spider symbol stitched in
same gray work pants, also retailored
water gun with first webbing fluid mk. 1(by Twilight)

first proper suit
specifically tailored suit
red mask with webbing pattern starting from the nose, white drop-shaped lenses with black outline
mostly red top with black spider on chest, 2 legs go to a limb each (same on the backside)
at the sides is a black diamond-pattern
gloves are in top included, as are the boots in the pants
first actual web shooters with webbing fluid mk. 2 (courtesy to Twilight)

later the web shooters were upgraded to hold a second phial for web bombs which quickly immobilize anyone hit

winter suit (not in story)
similar to the previous one, but with additional insulation, and white fluff sewn on: headband, necklace, upper and lower arms, midriff and upper thighs

Wonderbolt suit
specifically tailored suit
similar in appearance to the first previous (summer-) suit,
replacing the black of the spider with a dark blue and the black diamond pattern on the side with a lighter blue, also adding the Wonderbolts logo on the side.
It's material is more resilient to fire and can shrug off a light slashing attack

heavy Wonderbolt suit
similar to the Wonderbolt suit, but this one is made of a different material and harder to use, in return it would be bulletproof

Spider-man suit
handcrafted to be well fitting on Anon from a mail order-latex suit
It features 4 mechanical legs with 1 joint on each

superior Spider-man/Venom suit (suit?)
after the first costume burned up it got replaced by a symbiote

planned:
more than 5(+infinity) different suits for 7 spider-powered/spider-related/honorary spider people
>>
>>30186581
Nicceee. Like the Spider-man and wonderbolt suit
>>
>>30186779
"Like" like "you like something", or "like" like "similar to"
>>
>>30186805
former
>>
>>30186581
Sounds solid. Any chance we can get a drawfriend on this?
>>
Does anyone have greentext about in Power Ponies Equestria world but not EQG?
>>
>>30186987
the one I usually send slaving away is always busy

>>30187044
sadly this particular need has not yet been catered to, but I have plans
>>
>>30187044
Not really. We usually tend to like humies here.
>>
>>30187058
that sucks. kinda want to see Sunset in one of these
>>
>>30167077
>You return from a supply run.
>Food and warmth to assure your immediate survival have had priority.
>Then you need more proper food to keep your brain working and at high capacity.
>Namely caffeine and glucose.
>And some other tools...
>You approach Twilight Sparkle’s dead body again
>A purple glow still shines over her so it’s properly shielded from outside.
>You don’t even smell her.
>Nonetheless you’ll need a shower soon.
>You could figure out one poor geezer’s daily pattern and use his sanitary facilities when he’s not home.
>Teleportation is so practical.
>But still, you’ll need to find a more permanent solution soon.
>Whatever form this will take, you’ll not take it with a corpse in your luggage.
>Your form can also be considered to... catch some attention.
>It would be easy for you to-
>“Baby come back! Du dudu du duu. Baby, come back. Du dudu du duu. Uhhh I don’t know any of the other lyrics.”
“I’m certainly not going to- become you again!” you shout out, not even facing your ghoulish imagination.
>“Don’t be like that... Being me is just practical. We like it practical, don’t we?”
>You drop your supplies on the floor and summon the shard of glass again.
“Then I’d only be using you!” you retort, “This- This form. I can feel magic more naturally like this more than I had previously even hoped to achieve... well, without years of training at least. No!” you turn around and point at her, “She! She didn’t think this could be achieved within that time, but I am not you- not her!”
>“You’re kinda overcompensating. Whom do you try to convince? Me?”, she chuckles, “Oh well. Sure. You only have all of her memories, have had her approximate likeness, and mental issues. You’re totally not what she would be had she gone totally bonkers.”
“I’m not crazy.”
>>
>>30187727
>“But you’re aware you are a) talking to a corpse, b) have a split personality, and c) seeing things that aren’t really there. Where do we draw the border of crazy in this universe of yours? Oh, and you’re also monologueing, that’s what bad guys do.”
“I’m not a- bad guy.”
>“You just robbed a place! And might I say a robbery is what got me into this position?” she nods down to the Y-incision from her autopsy.
>You bite your lip.
“I have something to cover that up.”
>You float up a roll of duct tape and include it into the shield around the body.
>“Are you for real?”, she gives you a sarcastic gaze.
>You push all her insides where they are supposed to be and wrap her up with the tape starting from the bottom up
>Just as you reach far enough up to her chest she speaks up again, “And don’t think I didn’t notice.”
“Notice what?”, you frown.
>“Your chest!” she nods to yours, “you made them bigger in this demon-y form. Self confidence issues, haven’t we?”
“I-”, you cover your breasts and turn slightly away from her, before stomping down. “I’m not having that kind of conversation with you.”
>“Pffttahahahah,” she laughs out, “And that- ahaha- and that sweetheart cut dress? Show the world what we got! Sugar daddy magic paid for these- ahahaha. What are you at? You jumped two cup sizes? But hey, MAGIC! Not like we have to worry about them getting saggy, right? Or how is your plan for the future coming along? Do you know where you’ll sleep tomorrow?”
“SHUT UP!”, you shout and cover her mouth with some of the tape.
>She managed to make you angry.
>How?
>Why?
>What was her goal?
>You flap your wings over to a larger hole in the ground and fly down to the standing water there.
>>
>>30187736
>It’s disgusting, but still enough to grant you a good reflection of yourself.
>Why did you make yourself look like this?
>You examine yourself, turning your head.
>The small scar on your chin which you got when you were ten was still there.
>You slowly move the dress aside to reveal yet another scar important to your identity.
>The one from your appendix removal surgery.
>These are things that make you... you.
“No,” you shake your head, “These made Twilight, Twilight.”
>You open your mouth and pull your cheek aside.
>No inlay, perfect teeth.
>Something that was not very important to what you think about identity, but if your dental records are different...
>You are not Twilight Sparkle.
>“Then are you me?”
>Your mirror image shifts into...
“Midnight?”, you ask and retreat from the water.
>“Yes, indeed,” she steps out of the water, mustering you up and down. “Nice to see you... on your way.
>She looks like you remember from yesterday, like she did when she last came to you because of... Spike, and from the few photos that had been taken that day at the Friendship Games.
>You retreat even further.
>You don’t look like her.
>By direct comparison you’re harmless.
>Only like a prettier version of Twilight with darker skin and wings.
>In retrospect, the way you changed your appearance seems rather petty.
>“You Mary Sue’d yourself up,” she gives you the slow clap, “congratulations, Twilight~”
>>
>>30187757
“I’m not Twilight,”
>“Well, you’re certainly not me,” she continues to approach you.
“You are not real, I’m not afraid of you!”, you stand your ground and let her come closer.
>“Maybe you should!” she reaches out for you.
“You’re not real,” you repeat once more.
>The fact doesn’t seem to bother her, because she grabs you by your chin.
>Before you could properly react and grab her hand in response she presses her hand together.
>You feel your jaw strain against her and hear a small crack.
>As you try to attack her back she throws you around and impales you on some loose rebar bar.
>Pain shoots through you.
>Pain you cannot tell if it’s real or not.
>Has she actually thrown you?
>If she’s not real, have you thrown yourself?
>Are you really hurt or are you imagining this?
>You don’t know the answer to these questions.
>All you know right now is that you are in pain.
>A few seconds later you feel yourself lying on the floor, with the pain slowly subsiding.
>“This may leave a scar, but you’re out of danger,” a soft voice says.
>You know that voice.
>It’s not yours, nor is it the slightly changed of Midnight.
>That’s how you sound like to others.
>When you open your eyes you see the image of the Equestrian Princess, your head washer arms over your chest and sending out rays of magic, healing you.
“This is getting too much...”, you mumble.
>“She chipped your tooth, though, I don’t know what I can do about that.”, she apologizes.
>>
>>30187768
“Yeah, just great. Not like I was just thinking about-”, you stop as Midnight too steps into your field of view again.
>“This is what you wanted, wasn’t it?” she asks, “a nice scar through your chest, an inlay? To be Twilight Sparkle again.”
“I WANT YOU ALL GONE!”, you shout and your head falls painfully down onto the floor as your lap pillow disappears.
>You quickly jump up and look around.
>You’re alone.
>A quick check with your tongue around your mouth there was no noticeable damage to your teeth.
>You also hadn’t been impaled by a rebar bar.
>...
>You shake your head and float up to the corpse again.
“No more Twilights.”
>Once more you take the shard of glass into your hand in which you had stored the analyzed brain.
“Well, only you-”, you point to the dead body, “and me... as the only Midnight.”
>There was no response.
>Kinda eerily quiet.
>Like an abandoned factory building with holes in the ground should be.
>You summon the brain and spin it around in your magic.
>It’s not really a brain; it’s as much a brain as a 3D-image of a spoon is a spoon.
>All it does is giving you an idea of which neurons fired last.
>You can almost hear Corpse-Twilight mocking you about having no idea how to convert this into information you want.
>“Do you want me to?”, the image of Twilight appears, asking helpfully, “You told me to shut up earlier and taped my mouth shut.
>>
>>30187779
>She has left the corpse and has taken on the same translucent purple color as the brain you conjured.
>Even considering that the top of her head is missing and she was seemingly lacking a brain, it was... better.
>Much better than the fake ‘real Midnight’ or fake princess.
“You’re easier to deal with, really.”
>“Aww, thanks a lot.”
>She gives you a smile, which you eventually return, for reasons you’re not sure yourself.
>“Sorry about harassing you about your boob job.”
“It’s- ahh... okay?”, you look down, “I-”, you shake your head, “I’m looking for identity. Yes. So why not start out with an idealized version of someone whom I already know.”
>“It’s okay, Midnight. Or do you want to be called that?”
“I’m the only real Midnight,” you nod, “it’s fine.”
>She looks over to the corpse, “You know what can skip the simulation of a brain?”
>You narrow your eyes.
“Make it real...”
>The image of the brain floats over to your conversational partner and embeds itself in her head.
>Just like that the skull seals up and she changes from the translucent purple to a solid form with proper coloration.
>She takes a step aside to give you a proper view of your patient.
“Magic can heal her lungs, rips, the blood cloth, … jumpstarting the brain however...”
>“You already healed the brain, haven’t you?” she tells you, “you have everything right here, you know what it’s supposed to look like.”
“Just hook everything up correctly and start the heart... the blood is useless though,” you look to your nurse, “but getting more shouldn’t be a problem.”
>She gives you a smile, “Dr. Sparkelstein, md.”
>>
File: children-shouldnt-poster.jpg (932KB, 2701x2113px) Image search: [Google]
children-shouldnt-poster.jpg
932KB, 2701x2113px
>>30187788
sorry it took the entire weekend, but here's another 5 part update

so... on a scale from "trying to invade Russia in winter" to "try to sell child pornography to the Punisher", how bad of an idea is "trying necromancy"
this isn't gonna end well, is it?
>>
>>30187813
>5 part update
I write better than I count
>>
>>30187813
I'm liking the Jekyl and Hyde thing I'm seeing. It really brought the dialogue together.

Can't tell you, but I say it's not gonna end well at all
>>
File: Try if you dare.jpg (326KB, 1023x605px) Image search: [Google]
Try if you dare.jpg
326KB, 1023x605px
>>30187813
Crazy Twilight playing with the dead? It cant possibly go wrong...nope. We're getting zombie army aren't we?
>>
>>30187813
This shit is just spiraling further and further downwards. I want off Midnight's Wild Ride.
All of this rising action is killing me.
>>
(Should've included this in my previous post, but here it is anyways.)
I just writing a 3-post update on Black Cat Anon focusing on Sunset and the girls I promised to put out on the weekend.
Should I wait until dropping or do it right now. I don't wanna steal untitled's spotlight or waste bump potential.
>>
File: Welcome to the fuckpit.png (841KB, 896x768px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to the fuckpit.png
841KB, 896x768px
>>30188194
pic related
>>30188212
Go for it, or wait a few more minuets. Your choice, but it should be fine unless someone else feels like posting an update.
>>
>>30187727
>“Baby come back! Du dudu du duu. Baby, come back. Du dudu du duu. Uhhh I don’t know any of the other lyrics.”
>“I’m certainly not going to- become you again!” you shout out, not even facing your ghoulish imagination.
God damnit, I was getting ready for porn when I saw this, fuck you for killing my boner with laughter...that means don't stop ever.
>>
>>30187813
>so... on a scale from "trying to invade Russia in winter" to "try to sell child pornography to the Punisher", how bad of an idea is "trying necromancy"

I'd say "trying to collect Constantine's soul".
>>
Cont. >>30139262
Cont. Line 841 https://pastebin.com/VkBgWFvG

>Shuffling along the crowd in the students in the hallways, you make your way to the cafeteria.
>The incoherent, constant mumbling and droning of the crowd of the student perfectly accompanies your opaque mental state.
>You head toward the familiar location of the table where all the girls sit.
>For a school that likes to emphasize friendship and community, there sure were a lot of cliques.
>You smugly scoff under your breath.
>Twilight looks up from a book and takes note of your presence, and alerts everyone else at the table to your presence.
>They wave at you.
>You smile and wave back.
>Taking a corner seat, you greet them.
"Hey, girls."
>You're met with a volley of "Hi's."
>Along with one "Howdy" and one "'Sup."
>You stifle a yawn with a hand.
>"Sunset, you sure look tired," Fluttershy notes, worried, "did you get enough sleep last night?"
>You shake your head.
"Nope," you simply state, burrowing your head into your arms.
>Everybody gives you looks of concern.
>Twilight takes out her phone and pulls up an article and holds it out to you.
>"Could there a possibility that it had anything to do with this?" she inquires.
>Looking up, you narrow your eyes and bring your face closer to the screen.
"Costumed Criminals Hatch Overnight Raid on Canterlot Museum of our Universal History," you narrate.
>The pictures beneath are of a shot of the broken display glass and a picture of the vandalized artifact.
"Lemme guess, Marely Bugle?" you rhetorically ask, looking at Twilight from the corner of your eye.
>She nods in response.
>"Heh. And I'm guessing you taught those crooks a lesson," interjects Rainbow Dash. "Right, Sunset?"
>"Yepperoni! I bet those meanies are behind bars right now, thanks to you!" adds Pinkie.
>Twilight noticeably winces, and meekly says, "Well, that's not the article said happened..."
>The two give Twilight equally confused looks.
>>
>>30188646
"Not so loud, Pinkie, or else people might overhear us. And Twilight's right. I failed to stop the crime, and I am one of the 'Costumed Criminals' they're referring to," you sigh. "And it was just one crook, Rainbow."
>"Well there's just got to be more to this story!" Rarity pipes up. "It's not like you to lose to one ruffian in combat."
"You're right, Rarity. It was a supervillain, Black Cat to be precise."
>"That rascal?" Applejack asks in disbelief, stopping a forkful of food on its track to her mouth. "Ah swear, that one's been robbing joints fer months now."
>That you already knew, Applejack.
>"Pffph, him again?" blurted Rainbow. "I don't get why you haven't caught him yet. Doesn't he swing around like you, expect without any of the cool spider powers?"
>...
>Wow. Thanks, Rainbow.
"Yes, him again," you grit through your teeth, "And no, he has more gear at his disposal than me. And I'm not even sure if he has powers or not."
>"Well, maybe his power is to be super duper duper lucky! I mean, he hasn't been caught once, ONCE!" yammers Pinkie.
>You stare back at her incredulously.
"That honestly seems like a bit of a stretch. I don't think so."
>"Maybe not, darling. Perhaps if his powers aren't brutish in nature, then they could be something more abstract," Rarity points out.
>You raise an eyebrow.
"And what exactly could that be?"
>"Sunset, people don't dress like that just for themselves. I'm a designer, so take my word when I say that the way his costume has... purposefully suggestive design elements."
>You give her the same look you gave Pinkie.
>You're more likely to believe in bad luck powers more than powers in seduction.
>What kind of person would have incubus powers?
>>
>>30188674
>"Lame! Only Rarity would like boring ol' powers like that!" hollers Rainbow Dash, "If I had powers, I would want them to be uh, you know, actually powerful. Fluttershy, what do you think?"
>The timid girl jumps a little at the mention of her name.
>"Oh, um... maybe he's kinda, like, fast and quick like a cat?" shrugs Fluttershy.
>"See, that's more like it!" Rainbow confidently wrapping up her argument.
>"Well," asserts Twilight, "from what we know for sure, we don't have any information that would suggest what his powers could be. It wouldn't be safe to assume anything."
>That's your Twilight.
>"Yeah, our miss smarty-pants is right!" agrees Pinkie. "It would be pretty cray-cray to just guess out of nowhere that he can influence the flow of events of the timeline he occupies on a multiversal scale! Within the infinite number of moments of uncertainty within a given timeframe, his powers let him take absolute control of those moments, allowing him to choose the outcome that's most beneficial to him, regardless of how unlikely it is to really happen!"
>Your table gain the stares of nearby students.
>Some of disbelief, some of confusion, some of approval.
>And some of general apathy, already used to this sort of thing.
"I'm... I'm going to go get lunch now."
>As you stand up from the table, Twilight gently places a hand on your shoulder.
>"Mind if I come with you?" she asks, eyes pleading.
"Yeah... sure."
>>
>>30188684
>You make your way to the end of the lunch-line, with Twilight walking timidly next to you.
>More timid than usual, that is.
>"Sunset?"
"Yeah?"
>"Was it true?"
>You look at her, confused.
"What do you mean? Is what true?"
>"Those officers. Did you really...?"
>You don't respond.
>"They're just making stuff up, right?"
"...No, they're weren't lying. I really did."
>She looks at you wide-eyed.
>"So is it also true that you followed Black Cat out of the museum as well?"
"Yes. That too. What are you trying to get at here, Twilight?"
>She looks away from you.
"Well?"
>"That doesn't sound like something you should do, Sunset. It sounds like you're only acting in your best interests, like a supervillain."
>Ouch.
>That stung a lot.
>You inhale sharply.
"You're right, Twilight. It was irresponsible and rash of me. After all that time and how close I was, I guess I was so obsessed on catching him, it was the only thing on my mind at the time. I wasn't thinking of the consequences."
>She looks at you with a uncharacteristically stoic authoritative face.
>A far cry from the awkward and quiet Twilight you knew.
>She's definitely been around you for too long.
"I'm sorry. I'll act more like the superhero I should be acting like, and fix the mess I made."
>She smiles back.
>"I'm going to assume you have some uncompleted homeworks assignments and notes as well because of last night as well?"
"Y-yes."
>Twilight sighs, a wide grin on her face.
>"Come on, let's get our lunch. You can copy off of my notes."
>>
>>30188692
And done!
There's a lot of dialogue for characters I'm unfamiliar in writing about so I'm very open to criticism and edits.

I think we've had enough of Sunset's PoV for now, so I'm going to switch back to Anon next update.
>>
>>30188714
Fantastic update, can't wait for more.
>>
>>30188714
Nice read and great update. Saw that part on Sunset questioning his powers. Is that to mock me?
>>
File: 1495996990675.png (229KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495996990675.png
229KB, 640x360px
>>30166870
>"Anon, can you explain to me why this is one the internet?"
>>
>>30189289
KEK
>>
>>30189289
"I-I don't know what you are talking about."
>In the background you hear;
>"That's a little pony.."
"For yo- I mean stop making fun of her!"
>>
>>30190126
>"oh, anon, relax, it's ok" she says
"No, Sunset, you don't understand! This ia a v-"
>"I mean, after all...nobody cared who I was till I put on the crown"
"..."
>"Ooooh, don't give me that look! I spent several years in the human world disguising as a teen, remember?"
>>
>>30189201
I was trying to make it sound like more of a reference.
>>
>>30191454
I was joking. Besides my green, it make wonder what someone would do if they did have incubus powers? Would that person be useful?
>>
>>30189201
>>30191454
>>30191473
"I like him... but he's a villain... he must have some evil seductive powers! Yes, that's the only reason!"
>>
>>30191483
I can see Sunset saying that. Thinking Anon has that kind of power
>>
>>30191485
This isn't just normal tsundere.
This is A D V A N C E D T S U N D E R E.
>>
>>30192215
Damn. That's gonna be good.

Gonna start writing Anon's first day at C.A.P.E.S.
>>
>>30192255
Dub dubs checked.
Can't wait for Incubus!Anon to throw the entire female student body in absolute turmoil.
>>
>>30192521
Well you'll like what i have cooked up for Anon’s tour then
>>
>>30190725
>You will never banepost with your spider-horsegirl gf.
It hurts.
>>
>>30192255
>>30192580
Can't wait for it to drop.
>>
>>30193225
Gonna be tomorrow since i want to work on my present tense issue. But from what i can see, with the bit i have done, it's looking good
>>
>>30193278
in what way are you working on it?
like, what's supposed to be the end goal
proper past tense, or full present
because full present is easier for the way you want to form certain sentences
>>
>>30193435
Mainly writing put a few sentences at a time and see if they make sense. I just want to make sure i get the right tense so it will sound better
>>
>>30193460
yes but... are you practicing your past or your present tense?
>>
>>30193483
Yes. I did a few practice sentences but I'm making sure to look them over quick
>>
>>30193489
>>A or B
>yes

you can't do that to me!
>>
>>30193500
Sorry. I meant I'm practicing my present tense
>>
>>30193510
good boy
>>
>>30193518
I did a few sentences to get the hang of them. Now I'm trying to get them into my usual writing
>>
>>30193560
Don't stress about it, senpai. You'll get the hang of it with practice.
>>
>>30193560
if you want I could go over your capes pastebin and change the tenses to present so far, so you can continue in present
sometimes I'm severely bored.
>>
>>30193579
I know and I'm working towards bettering myself

>>30193591
Thanks
>>
>>30193647
>"Blah", X said adverbingly, doing something.
I see a pattern.
What people say is fine, but with your speech verbs you disrubt the flow slightly. (Yet, that's just my opinion)

I'm like a quarter through, but write on my own story for now. Inspiration struck!
even though you have few zombies.
>>
>>30193953
Thanks for telling me. If you have a suggestion then please tell me
>>
>>30194148
skip the word "say" entirely unless you want to show in what manner someone talks.
but then don't use the adverb, but change the verb

“Mr Mous, I’m Celestia De Sol, headmistress, and I would like to offer you a place at my school, Celestia's Academy for Promising Empowered Students,” you said, offering him a friendly smile.
>You stood there, watching the young man tilt his head in confusion.
> “Huh?” he asked, blinking owlishly.

“Mr Mous, I’m Celestia De Sol, headmistress, and I would like to offer you a place at my school, Celestia's Academy for Promising Empowered Students,” you offer him with a friendly smile.
>You stand there, watching the young man tilt his head in confusion.
> “Huh?” he blinks owlishly.

> “Oh, that. Yeah, it was pretty scary to see,” Anon said as he smiled a bit strangely and chuckled.
“I'm sure it was. It's a miracle you weren’t hurt,” you said, feigning ignorance.
> “Well it helps that i wasn't anywhere near the fight,” he said, rubbing his hand.
“Really?” you asked, continuing to play the fool.

> “Oh, that. Yeah, it was pretty scary to see,” Anon admits with a strange smile
“I'm sure it was. It's a miracle you weren’t hurt,” you feigning ignorance.
> “Well it helps that I wasn't anywhere near the fight,” he lies, rubbing his hand.
“Really?” you continue to play the fool.

at least that's how I do it
>>
>>30194276
Wow. Thanks man, I'm gonna take your advise
>>
>>30194276
>“I'm sure it was. It's a miracle you weren’t hurt,”
you feigning ignorance.
>you feigning ignorance.

>>30194324
I still mess up my own examples tho
>>
>>30194276
>“Mr Mous, I’m Celestia De Sol, headmistress, and I would like to offer you a place at my school, Celestia's Academy for Promising Empowered Students,” you offer him with a friendly smile.
>"[...] I would like to offer you [...]", you offer him
now I'm getting redundant.
these are also some small things that bother me when I start to analyze shit
The only way I can write is by shitting it out and not looking at it a second time, otherwise I'd never be able to advance.
I don't even want to know how my story looks like when I'd apply the same standard to it with which I criticize you. I'd have to shoot myself
>>
>>30194348
>>30194444
I appreciate you pointing this out, Untitled.

Quick question. If i have Pinkie saying something and to say she said it rapidly then wjat do i do?
>>
>>30194505
Quick answer: spew forth
More thoughtful... I'd paraphrase it maybe
the words cascade out of her mouth.
She really shouldn't use her speedster power to talk.
etc.
>>
>>30194635
She won't be a speedster. I'm just asking as she's excitable and stuff
>>
>>30194505
I know the question wasn't appointed at me, but I'm going to try to give my two cents.
I didn't want to do the overused thing where writers would just type out everything Pinkie shits out from her mouth as one whole word like:
>"Hiyanonnykinswhatareyouuptotodayareyougonnagotrytoassassinateprincesscelestiaohthatsoundsfuncanijoinin?!"
I tried to get the same effect of confusion by constantly trying to derail the reader:
>"Morning Nonny! Gee, that enlongated mettalic appendage you're holding there seems like the perfect way to do speed up your lawn work! Oh, are you gonna use to gather firewood? Rid of all of your princess-y problems?! If it's the last one can I join in? Can I?!"
>>
>>30194276
You do this better than I do...still, I got some time so I am going to catch up to the rest of the thread.
>>
>>30194695
...Was missing some words supposed to happen? Because I might be able to keep up with this due to the power of autism, if the entire sentence available.
>>
>>30194738
Might've missed some words by accident. I just typed whatever came to mind.
>>
>>30194777
Fair enough mister lucky bastard.
>>
>>30187736
Damn, the Twilight Snark is strong.
>>30187757
>“Nice to see you...on your way.
Missed the last ", and you need to bring the sentence closer to the ellipses, and this is an odd sentence.
>You don’t look like her.
>By direct comparison you’re harmless.
>Only like a prettier version of Twilight with darker skin and wings.
>In retrospect, the way you changed your appearance seems rather petty.
Hmm, third personality being created due to the mental extremes converging? That is probably just as bad as there being split personalities.
>>30187768
Huh, friendship laser after effects have a constant effect?
>>30187779
Did you miss a word or combine two sentences by accidents here?
>All it does is giving you
give*
>>30187788
As cute as it is that she is having a heart to heart with her inner voices about the pros of a boob job(I would love to talk to her about it too.) I am getting a Lazarus Affect vibe here.
>>
>>30195013
>I would love to talk to her about it too.
This seems strangely tame when in comparison to the corpse-talking split-personality mental breakdowns of the story.
>>
>>30195751
Eh, the dead have their priorities straight, its not like they have anything better to do.
>>
>>30193225
this
>>
>>30166870
I wonder what would be better Sunset telling that she is pregnant on Father's day or getting a surprise gift from Sunset and your four year old daughteru?
>>
>>30197515
First one.
>>
>>30197515
Hard choice. I'm gonna say second though
>>
>>30199373
>>
Finally got the picture that I commissioned. Unfortunately, it's a bit too questionable for me to post here, so here's a link to it. https://derpibooru.org/1450010
>>
>>30199815
>https://derpibooru.org/1450010
N I C E
I
C
E
>>
>>30199815
>You will never see this at 2 A.M when Sunny gets home.
>"I sill got some leftover steam in me tiger."
>>
>>30199815
Unf, the pic is a bit too large but those nips are just begging to be teased.
>>
>>30199948
>You will never play with her nips while taking her suit off.
>>
>>30188646
>"Well, that's not the article said happened..."
not what*
>>
>>30199815
Nice. Love the way it seems to tease us
>>
>>30199962
>You will never lick her tits thoroughly clean of sweat as you take her to the shower all hot and bothered.
>You will never go on like this for several weeks.
>This will never happen >>30197515
>>
>>30199815
Very very gud.

>>30199974
Fixed in the bin.
>>
>>30199904
>tiger
Oh god she still wants to eat tigers
>>
>>30200000
I AM GOD!
>>
>>30200000
Good get
>>
File: 960497.png (564KB, 864x790px) Image search: [Google]
960497.png
564KB, 864x790px
>>30200000
>licking someones tits for several weeks straight
wat?

I can't post green now, people just posted porn, it'll go under
>>
>>30200018
I meant tit licking ends in shower fucking. But love that pic too.
>>
File: 1492692386369.gif (2MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
1492692386369.gif
2MB, 500x208px
>>30199815
added to collection
>>
>>30199815
http://imgur.com/dVnPUav
because I'm bored often (and don't feel like present tensing right now)
>>
>>30199890
>>30199904
>>30199948
>>30199962
>>30199998
>>30200000
>>30200002
>>30200046
>>30200155
Glad to see you all like it. Also, as some trivia, the original file name is SunsetGwen.
>>
Error: Comment too long (12144/2000)
im too lazy as to look how to split it up right now.

anyone have a working link for AieStoryBreaker.zip ?
>>
File: ageofsparkle.png (685KB, 803x1009px) Image search: [Google]
ageofsparkle.png
685KB, 803x1009px
>>30200422
ok, I commissioned a tool by a programmer friend

>>30195013
>Damn, the Twilight Snark is strong.
she's dissing herself

>Did you miss a word or combine two sentences by accidents here?
the original was:
>>Kinda eerily quiet.
>>Like an abandoned factory building with holes in the ground should be.
with the first statement it makes more sense

>>30195013
>Lazarus Affect
pretty sure it's Effect
*looks it up*
yup it's effect
*read story summary*
I think it'll be pretty anti-climatic what I have cooked up, but hey, next update follows.

this midnight part and the following are just my legitimization of why I put some stuff in my story I thought is cool, that's the entire reason.
I need some characters and some situation, but the explanation behind the necromancy and the following... conflict between Twilight!cubed
yeah, well...

>TITS
I like my Twilight's with flatter chests, but Midnight needs to be bigger
it just all blends together, and the bullshit reasoning I started out with comes to something I like
self confidence issues about her body is just another sprinkle of Twilight's mental problems Starlight let loose inside her head.
Starlight always messing everything up

AGE OF SPARKLE and go
>>
>>30201032
I agree with the Midnight tits part. I always like to imagine corrupted girls get bigger chests like pic related
>>
>>30187788
>Be … dying.
>You’re dying right now
>The last project you did seemed to have been a success.
>Your friends will still have your help... so to speak.
>If this is dying this isn’t so bad.
>Even the pain is subsiding.
>The pulsing pain in your chest shrinks down to be only discomfort.
>The rush in your head was something entirely different.
>But the sheets of the hospital bed grew harder...
>This isn’t dying.
>“Twilight Sparkle.”
>You recognize that voice.
>And it certainly is not Spitfire who should be at your bedside.
>Opening your eyes and turning your head takes more energy and effort from you than you could have imagined.
>Midnight- no, she looks different.
>“Welcome back to the land of the living... literally.”
>You were just dying.
>What’s going on?
>You try to move more but find the reason why you’re unable to do so, there was a soft purple glow on your body, the same glow as there was on Midnight’s hand.
>She’s forcing you down.
>Thar much is clear, but why are you here...?
>Is this hell?
>Well, you created a debt to the universe, but you didn’t think that’s how it would express itself.
>And even if you’d believe in hell, some dirty old factory floor wouldn’t be great wallpaper for it.
“W-what..?”
>Your lungs won’t work properly.
>You can barely utter a sound.
>Thinking back, you hadn’t been able to talk only five minutes ago because there was a tube down your throat, so talking in any way was a step up.
>“You died, Twilight Sparkle,” Midnight states, “I brought you back.”
>The weight of her words eludes you.
>You hear and understand what she says, but it doesn’t make any sense... does it?
>“You’re only alive because I keep your heart pumping with magic. And your blood system is limited to your head, heart and lungs.”
>There was no other choice but to take her word.
>Right now nothing else makes sense.
>“You’re only alive because I allow it, do you understand?”
>Do you understand?
>>
>>30201070
>No matter what the real circumstances are, obeying seems the best option for now.
>You nod slightly.
>“Good good.”
>She hoists you up into a sitting position, which immediately sends your head spinning. (figuratively)
>You had no sense of direction or balance, you can barely feel your body, much less move it.
>You’re just a doll at her mercy.
>“Now talk, how did you create me?”
>A weight drops from your mouth and lungs.
“What?”, the word came out almost normally.
>Husky, sure, but no effort was needed to say it.
>Just as if you would be talking regularly.
“You-”, What does she want to hear?, “You’re Midnight... you’re not real.”, you eventually say.
>“I am,” she presses through her teeth, “You created me on your deathbed! What am I? How did you do it? I feel the magic coursing through me like never before! What did you do!?”
>Your brain finally catches up with the situation you are in.
“You... went Midnight?”, you inquire, “nonono, you were supposed to be me, you were supposed to help them, because I couldn’t anymore. My friends... Shiny... Ohh... Spitfire will be so pissed.”
>You look around once more.
“Shit, she already is, isn’t she?
>“SHE’S NOT YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT NOW!”, Midnight shouts at you.
>You’d physically retread backwards if you could.
>“Answer my question.”
>How did you create her?
>Pretty easily, actually.
“How did you bring me back from the dead?”
>“Wasn’t that hard, really.” she smiles, “just a little chemistry, zapping the right neurons, and creating the right environment for a brain to live in again. So what about me? How did you make me?”
>Your mind starts to pick up again.
“What’s in it for me? Why should I tell you?”, you lead her on, buying some time to think.
>You need your magic back.
>“You’re only alive because I allow it! I can send you right back to where you belong!”
>If you’d do the same thing...
>>
>>30201077
>No, that would just create another her, not safe you, wouldn’t it?
“I’m alive because you need to know something from me, Midnight.”, you address her as such even though you don’t see her like that.
>The experiment of her to help your friends... well, you could consider it failed.
“The moment I tell you, my life has no more meaning to you, does it?”
>You need to think fast, and throw her a bone at least.
“You have all my memories minus anything that happened right as I teleported away out of that convenient store, right?
>“Yes...”, she looks down and thinks, but catches herself soon enough, “You don’t want to tell me, do you?”
>Her right hand starts to glow in a menacing purple aura as she gets ready to strike.
>Shit...
>You don’t want to die.
>Again.
“If you’re anything like me you don’t value a straight answer to something you can come up with by yourself.”
>If she’s anything like you...
>What a ridiculous situation you’re in.
>Midnight looks around and fixes on... an empty spot besides you.
“You desire knowledge, right?” this catches her attention again. “That’s- that’s made me... ‘go Midnight’, like figuring out magic, right?”
>She was about to respond before looking over to the same empty spot.
>“...figuring out myself...”, she mumbles, “No, shut up,” she turns to you again and approaches you rapidly, “you! Tell me- no wait, don’t. I- ahh...”
>Midnight turns away once more and starts pacing around, “I should know, right? You said that!”, she points at you yet again, before pointing to the empty spot, “and you! You shut up! No, I’ll figure that out myself.”
>You follow her gaze.
>She’s definitely talking with someone who isn’t really there...
>But she’s Midnight already, isn’t she?
>Huh...
>What did she say to her imaginary fiend? She said she wants to figure out itself, which means...
>Whatever /Midnight/ is seeing wants instant gratification.
>>
>>30201084
>She has a Midnight of her own who whispers evil thoughts into her ear.
>But the one pacing around right now wasn’t properly that.
>Judging from her appearance she’s more you than a full Midnight.
>You need to figure out how reasonable she is.
>...
>She brought you back from the dead, hangs out in an abandoned factory, and she’s talking to an imaginary evil version of herself if she’s not just mumbling possible solutions out loud.
>It sounds bad when you phrase it like that.
>There’s new stuff lying around, so she must have done some shopping... but somehow you doubt she got a receipt.
>Did she steal it with stealth, or was she a careless robber?
>Robber... you don’t think you’d hurt anyone, so you can hope she won’t either.
>Threaten and intimidate? Yes, that you can see yourself doing.
>You don’t know what lines she has crossed yet, and with everyone the consecutive will get easier, you know that.
>...
>She did steal your corpse, didn’t she?
>From... wait... the hospital wing of the Wonderbolts Tower in New Yoke, or rather the morgue.
>Or did she dig you up?
>How long have you been dead?
>You can barely feel your body, and have not really mustered up the strength to move more than just your eyes and mouth.
>These are the only things she has let you move so far.
>You’ve seen your hands briefly.
>They hadn’t seemed very... corpse-ish.
>Breathing is hard, but manageable.
>You vividly remember that bullet that went into your lung and bounced around, making a mess of things.
>Calm down.
>>
>>30201087
>Bad situation.
>Wonderbolt training, what do you do if you’re a prisoner.
>Analyze it and find your way out.
>Figure out how bad the damage it, assure short term survival, figure out how to improve your situation, assure long term survival until rescue or escape.
>Learning your captors motivations and things like that are optional, but can be important to assure your survival.
>So, short term: Don’t make her kill you, give her a reason to keep you alive.
>Long term... do you need food? Your brain must work on something.
>Speaking off... you still have a severe headache.
>Most likely from dehydration.
>You don’t feel thirsty, but then again, you barely feel anything at all.
“Water, Midnight...”, you interrupt her talking to herself, “can I please... I /really/ don’t feel well...”
>This actually makes her perk up.
>Your voice, however feeble and weak it may be, managed to get through to her, “O-of course...”
>She shakes her head while she floats up a bottle of water and approaches you.
>As if there was nothing do it she opens it up and sets it onto your mouth to make you drink.
>“Your senses are wonky, so pace yourself, swallow only little.”
>She’s right. You barely feel the cool liquid enter your mouth, much less how it runs down your throat.
>Everything’s numb.
>You don’t know how much is in your mouth at a time, you don’t even know what position your tongue is in, really. Only guess and make the best of it.
>She stops after every few gulps and catches some drops, or even little streams that missed your mouth.
>You don’t know...
>You can only feel her hand on your throat as she wipes the moisture away.
>She’s... almost caring... empathetic?
>No, she’s just deep in thought.
>>
>>30201087
>The motions her body goes through are what you would do even for the worst villains.
>She probably doesn’t even realize what good she’s doing you by feeding you like that.
>“No, shut up.” she suddenly says, “It’s not like that at all!”
>The words are not meant for you, but she stops feeding you nonetheless.
>Has she realized what she’s doing?
>Or... her Midnight? Who then pointed it out?
>You don’t know how far gone she is.
“Thank you,” you tell her as your eyes meet, “thank you so much.”
>She retreats from you, her eyes still locked with yours, but with a confused expression.
>“Need you alive...”, she defends herself, “You dying wouldn’t be in my interest, and... like, would undermine my efforts so far.”
>It’s not like I like you or anything, baka.
>She just went Tsundere on you, didn’t she?
>Let’s test your luck.
“Thank you anyway, Twilight.”
>For a fraction of a second you could have sworn she smiled, but her features quickly dropped, even going angry.
>“I’m not Twilight,” she was suddenly calm again, “Twilight’s dead, in fact. You are just a science project, and the other one... The other one!”
>Her eyes light up and she turns to her imaginary Midnight with a smile.
>“She- yes. She- ohoho... she...”
>Creepy much?
>“You see, my dear departed former self”, she turns to you again, “I’ve just got something added to my to do list. Some actual goal.”
>Midnight comes closer to you again.
>Yes, she’s creeping.
>>
>>30201094
>“To be my best self I have to transcend from my former self, do I not? But I am in the lucky position where I can interact with any Twilight out there... and prove that I’m the next step in our evolutionary line,” she giggles like a maniac, “Does that sound like I’m full of myself? I guess it does.”
>This is bad.
“I’m totally not an opponent for you, right?”, you would try and back off if you could, “like... I can’t even move.”
>“Not you. The Equestrian!”
>What?
“The princess one?”
>Right, she’s here.
>They had made plans to meet, but you had a severe case of death, so you couldn’t make it.
>“Yes... I felt a lot of magic earlier, she didn’t even try to hide it. I can easily track her.”
“Yeah, that’s a- like... good idea,” you do the slightest of nods, “You... you should do that.”
>Midnight narrows her eyes, “Now why would you think that’s a good idea.”
>Because she’ll friendship-blast you into next week and I have a chance of escaping while you’re gone.
>“Uhh... I mean, you won’t kill her, right?”, you talk your way out, “She still has... knowledge to share... or be extract, like I do.”
>Midnight takes a few steps around again, tilting her head of to the side
>Probably getting a second opinion right now.
>“I could start a menagerie of heads in jars.”
>Yes...
“Like Futurama?”
>“Exactly like Futurama.”
>She’s so getting friendship-blasted.
>Right?
>>
File: 903915.png (166KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
903915.png
166KB, 700x500px
>>30201098
THE FLOW OF GREEN COMES TO AN HALT!

chapter 1: https://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw
chapter 2: https://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ
chapter 3: https://pastebin.com/fYHRDTA3

>pic
reminder that Sunset cut her hair in my story
>>
>>30201124
Sunset with short hair is cute.
>>
I wonder if Anon finds local mugshots for fun looking for the people Sunset beat the shit of and laugh at their busted faces.
>>
>>30201190
Is Anon a cop or a hero that follows Sunset around?
>>
>>30201190
>>30201336
Nope just finds them on the internet.
>>
>>30201354
Wouldn'thave guessed that
>>
>>30201124
untitled 7™ - "A new and different Twilight persona in every update!"

But for real though, I like how Midnight was interjected into the story.
Still had her alter-ego thing going on, but with an unique twist.
>>
>>30201444
You can find local mugshots all the time.
>>
>>30202008
I'm sure you could, i just never thought of it
>>
>>30201032
>with holes in the ground should be.
this part of the sentence is what I was referring too. It was just gibberish.
>Starlight always messing everything up
that is correct, also looking forward to reading it.
>>30201065
I love Bimbofication ideas.
>>
>>30202343
Not really a bimbofication idea. Just using a pic to show what i mean.
>>
>>30202393
Fair enough, big boobed Midnight is also nice in general.
>>
>>30202521
Like i said, i believed evil corrupted girls get an upgrade. Not a huge one but enough of one to get noticed
>>
>>30202560
That just makes them easier to hug until their happy...or if you're an incubus something else to play with until she stays distracted.
>>
>>30202583
Speaking of incubus

>>30176330
>Three days have passed since you were arrested.
>It didn’t take your parents long to find out what happened that afternoon, but they were happy you weren’t hurt.
>After a lengthy talk with Celestia, your parents felt transferring to her school might be for the best.
>Even if you had some concerns.
>With your luggage bag in your hand and backpack over your shoulder, you let out a sigh while looking at the front gates.
>Right there in bold letters was the school's name “Celestia's Academy for Promising Empowered Students”.
>You stood there, staring at the school gates for what felt like an eternity, wondering if this was a good idea or not.
>It took awhile to control your powers and you don’t know you'll lose control here.
>As you were questioning yourself, you remembered some words your father told you before he dropped you off.
> “You'll be fine, Anon. Just remember that you'll be around others like yourself, who could be just like you,” your father told you when you were still in the car.
“Can’t believe I'm doing this,” you silently exclaimed, feeling tired just standing there.
>Deciding that you shouldn’t postpone this any longer, you were walking through the gate and towards the main building.
>You noticed a lot of the female students look at you as they pointed, giggled and whispered a bit too loudly.
>A few of them even waved at you.
>One with pink curly hair waved a bit more excitedly than the others, but you just nervously waved back while walking at a brisk pace.
>It only took about a good five minutes to reach the main building and get everything you need.
>All you got was a map of the school, a small packet of rules and regulations and the keys to your dorm room.
>Without even taking a moment to think, you were walking through the halls to find the dorm rooms.
>Better to drop off your things before you explore the school.
>>
>>30202612
“Now how do I get there?” you muttered, looking at the map while walking.
>You were so engrossed looking at the map, you bumped into someone.
> “Hey. Try and be careful,” an unknown person commented, causing you to back up a bit.
>Looking up from the map, you saw a blonde haired girl with red highlights wearing a teal dress under a black leather jacket.
>She was holding a phone in her hand
“Sorry about that. I’m trying to find the dorms,” you confessed, hoping she was some kind of bully or something.
>She did look a bit familiar, but you couldn’t remember where you saw her.
> “Just take a left at the end of the hall then go up the next flight of stairs,” she addressed, pointing the way you needed to go.
“Thanks,” you acknowledged, walking down the hall and leaving the girl to her own devices.
>It only took a minute to find the dorms and another minute to find your room.
>Opening the door, you walked inside to see a simple room with a bed, desk and dresser.
>You could sum the state of the room with one word.
“Empty,” you commented, setting your stuff down on the bed and opening your bag.
>Might as well unpack before you explore the school.
>Just as you finished putting your clothes away, you heard a rapid knocking on your door.
>Wondering who it was, you walked to the door and looked out the peephole.
>On the other side of the door, you saw the same pink haired girl who waved to you.
>You were confused, but you opened the door anyways.
>In hindsight, it was one of the worst decisions of your life as the pink haired girl gave you a big hug.
> “Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie and I noticed that you're new here. I know that cause I know everyone here, but i didn't know you. That means i get a new friend. That's so exciting, right? Of course it is,” The new girl, Pinkie, beamed as she started to spin you around.
“Sure. Why not? You mind letting me go,” you whined, feeling dizzy.
>>
>>30202620
>The next moment you felt yourself land on the ground as the room seemed to spin. >You use the bed and try to stand, almost falling over in the process.
>Luckily Pinkie grabbed you before you hit the floor a second time.
“Thanks,” you groaned, the room back in focus.
> “No problem, Anon. Now let's get on with the tour,” she responded, patting you on the back.
>The excited girl started to pull you out the room and down the hall.
“What’re you talking about? What tour? And how do you know my name?” you pleaded to your pink haired kidnapper.
>You even tried to break her hold on you, but she still held on.
>She had quite a grip.
> “Just giving you a tour of the school, silly, and i saw your name on the door,” Pinkie cheered, leading you to a hallway before stopping.
>While catching your breath, you looked around to see various classrooms along the walls.
>They seemed to have some kind of lab equipment in the rooms
> “This is the science wing,” Pinkie beamed, waving her hands in what you thought was a mysterious manner.
>Before you were able to say anything, Pinkie whisked you away to the next part of the tour.
> “This is our gym,” Pinkie yelled, bowing to you.
>This time you were able to see what she was showing you.
>The gym was huge as it was split into two sections, a basketball court and a pool area.
>You even saw a few girls jump of the diving board while doing a couple of flips.
>It was cool.
“Hey, Pinkie,” you motioned, waving her over.
> “Yeah? What'cha need, Anon?” she inquired, looking at you curiously.
“Do you mind if we go a little slower with this tour?” you begged, feeling tired from the crazy amount of running.
> “Sure. Why didn't you say so earlier? Pinkie giggled, twiddling her thumbs.
“Great,” you smiled, feeling some kind of relief.
> “Now what do we do?” Pinkie wondered, looking at you for an answer.
>>
>>30202628
>You were about to answer when a very familiar voice suggested, “How about you say hi to your sister, Anon.”
>You knew you fucked up when you forgot to meet up with your sister.

Okay, tried a new way and i think it's good. Untitled, if you look through this just remember I'm getting use to this. Yes Anon has a sister and you'll see who it is next update
>>
>>30201077
>You’d physically retread
retreat*
>>
>>30201098
>“Uhh... I mean, you won’t kill her, right?”, you talk your way out, “She still has... knowledge to share... or be extract, like I do.”
Accidentally a green line.
>“I could start a menagerie of heads in jars.”
>Yes...
“Like Futurama?”
>“Exactly like Futurama.”
this is amazing.
>>
>>30202634
Huh, Anon has a sister? I cant wait to see where this goes.
>>
>>30202628
Only one mistake to be seen.
>The next moment you felt yourself land on the ground as the room seemed to spin. >You use the bed and try to stand, almost falling over in the process.
not sure how you did it either. Oh and you forgot to capitalize some I's when Pinkie was talking about herself here.
> “Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie and I noticed that you're new here. I know that cause I know everyone here, but i didn't know you. That means i get a new friend. That's so exciting, right? Of course it is,” The new girl, Pinkie, beamed as she started to spin you around.
>and i saw your name on the door,” Pinkie cheered,
>You even saw a few girls jump of the
off*
Your new way of writing is noticeable, but not unpleasant.
>>
>>30202677
I made Indigo Zapp as Anon’s cousin in Tonic. So this won't be that much different
>>
>>30202712
1 mistake? Yay and thanks
>>
>>30202717
Speaking of, when are we going to get more shopping hangout shenanigans with Anon, best alien girl, and Sunset?
>>30202722
You are improving a lot.
>>
>>30202745
It was Pinkie that interrupted the first two and I'll work on that after the next Therapist part.

Also thanks. Hopefully i can use this to make my green, and a few other stories I'm writting, great
>>
>>30202634
+Dialogue is definitely improving, it feels a lot more dynamic and less one-sided.
+Noticed you decreased your usage of "x said, (verb-initiated action)." Makes the speech flow better.
-Kinda nitpicking here, but there's still a number of past tense verbs.
-A few unnecessary sentences that could've been "show" instead of "tell", or just completely cut, since the previous lines already said the same time. Lines like ">It was cool" and ">She had quite the grip."

Crossing my fingers for hot succubus sister.
That does raise a few questions about the plot though.
Why wasn't Anon sent to CAPES in the past when his sister was? Shouldn't have both of them been suspected of having powers?
>>
>>30202768
It looks like its working out so far, >>30202779
Not necessarily, sometimes mutant genes skip a child. It would only be really relevant if they were twins.
>>
>>30202779
Thanks. And to amswer your question, Anon hid his powers and he developed then a bit later than his sister
>>
>>30202787
>>30202808
Alright, makes sense.
>>
>>30202897
And yes, the sister will be a succubus
>>
>>30202907
God bless America.
>>
>>30202907
That's hot. I'll go kill myself now.
>>
>>30202983
>>30202977
Just need to think of who the sister is and what her other power will be
>>
>>30203045
Who do you plan for her to be and how lewd? I can think of a few powers.
>>
>>30203058
Just thinking of the most appropriate character. Either a Shadowbolt, Octavia, Vinyl or Starlight, just to name a few.
>>
>>30203086
....Well if she's a succubus just pick the biggest semen demon.
>>
>>30203111
true. I'm leaning towards a shadowbolt though
>>
>>30203086
I don't have a good enough grasp on Incubus!Anon's personality as of now, so I can't give any specific suggestions.
I'd say any character that would play a interesting dichotomy against Anon.
>>
File: 1474407714917.png (955KB, 1600x2247px) Image search: [Google]
1474407714917.png
955KB, 1600x2247px
>>30203115
Well, you already used Zapp, so what about...Lemon Zest. Best party girl of the Shadowbolts seems like a good fit.
>>
>>30203167
Very tempted to have her, Sour or Sunny as the sister
>>
File: 1480898168544.png (508KB, 1400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1480898168544.png
508KB, 1400x1800px
>>30203252
>Sour Sweet breeding hips or Sunny thighs
So long as they look like they can milk a man to death then by all means, it is extremely appropriate.
>>
File: 1480897702106.jpg (586KB, 666x932px) Image search: [Google]
1480897702106.jpg
586KB, 666x932px
>>30203167
>Your succubus sister Lemon will never suck your dick to the beat of her music.
>>30203289
and a pic of Sunny.
>>
>>30203289
that's why it's hard to pick. I'm even gonna get a pic of the sister as a succubus when I decide
>>
>>30203289
>>30203322
>They will never bully you for being a public school kid.
>>
>>30203322
Holy fucking shit, I got confirmed for getting a job, and now I am getting so many god damn gets its insane.
>>30203329
Too true, but you know what could fix that issue, use all three of them. Also this is the 5th dub dubs I have gotten in the last 2 days, and I got 15 dubs earlier.
>>
>>30203336
>Anon wont fuck his sister's friends ragged for bullying you.
>They will never come out of the fuck coma to apologize saying they did it because they knew he has that power.
Waaaait, sneaky shower sex in the dorm scene when?
>>
>>30203351
yiss.
>>
>>30203367
Anon they are friends, no reason they wouldn't know. Why, what would happen if some sneaky fucking cat came in and hurt poor little Anon. The best solution is keeping him to themselves.
>>
>>30203376
And* they are friends.
didn't mean to say Anon there...but you get the point.
>>
>>30203376
Maybe they see Anon as forbidden fruit.
>>
>>30203409
sister just wants him to have a steady supply without worrying about him starving. Friends get a good boyfriend they can fuck literally anywhere with portals, and Anon gets feed. Win win.
>>
>>30203436
you forgot the part were he can enslave them
>>
>>30203453
And learning the part were he doesn't do that by accident. That's for the villainesses. Which is equally important. Still a win win either way...unless your going to make Anon a villain. In which case go nuts. I don't regret that pun.
>>
>>30203474
No villain but I will go nuts
>>
>>30203869
Good nuts, or bad villain nuts?
>>
>>30203893
good nuts
>>
>>30203976
Excellent.
>>
Have any of you read "Hope Rides Alone" over on fimfiction?
Blue corp best corp
>>
>>30204076
Noooo...this isn't the cop thread. I heard they merged with prison general. Did you post in the wrong thread?
>>
>>30204076
>Blue Corps
>Not Indigo.
Just what kind of degenerate are you?
>>
>>30203976
>All these talks about nuts makes Lemon feels oddly hungry, and Pinkie is selling peanuts in the lot.
>>
>>30204104
I just love saint walker so much
>>
>>30204093
I don't think you get it
>>
>>30204145
Sorry but Pinkie might have candy manipulation
>>
>>30204171
...why would you apologize for something so sweat?
>>
>>30204170
Probably, Fim is shit, so I didn't read that far into the comment.
>>
>>30203329
I'd say go for Sunny as you have less constraints to work with seeing as she's basically a blank slate, with Sour you have to work with her bipolar disorder as well. Also with Sunny if Anon becomes friends with Sunset you can have name based jokes used to wind both of them up.
>>
>>30204981
I'll take that into consideration
>>
Sup bois? I'm back! Done with finals and stuff. Gonna work on some Darkest Anon, but I wanna ask you something first.

Would you like Anon to go with the girls or stay in the Hamlet?

If he stays in the Hamlet, I'll tell the story from third person point of view. If he goes with them I'll make changes in perspective.

Anon going with them in no way will endanger him, he will always run back to the Hamlet if the worse comes to pass.
>>
>>30206357
Welcome back m8, hope you did well with the Finals.
Send Anon out, might as well have him see what they will be dealing with. At the very least once in each area. With him maybe helping relax anyone not out fighting at the moment.
>>
>>30206376
I did alright. Thx.
Your vote has been counted. Maybe Anon can carry bandages and antivenom etc. and help them stop damage per turn in fights.
>>
>>30206357
Welcome back to the super horse board! Now you can focus on the more important things in life.
You should send Anon out, the story has been sedentary recently and could use the action.
>>
File: 1492693386369.png (599KB, 1024x874px) Image search: [Google]
1492693386369.png
599KB, 1024x874px
>>30201786
I stop at 3 Twilights, but I won't stop at 3 Spiders!
(with sunset, anon and chrysalis I kinda already have 3)

>>30202343
....no
>Like "something" should be
"something" in that case being "an abandoned factory building with holes in the ground", that was a long subject in terms of sentence structure, but it's viable

>>30202343
>Bimbofication
B to D at a smaller bandwidth is not bimbofication
compare a 28B to 32D if we assume her to become larger in general too
on that note sweetheart cut:
>pic related

>>30202634
did you notice how it was immediately better just by changing the word "said" to something else?
you began with present and slipped into past quickly, still a habit, isn't it?
deeper nitpicking soon, I just got home

>>30202907
do their powers cancel each other out?
Are they affected by one another?

>>30203045
wait, you don't even know who his sister is?
you're making this up as you go along, aren't you?

>>30203338
>confirmed for getting a job
congratz, I knew you had it in you, random Anon, I always believed in you.

>>30203869
accidental slave making?
how much control does he have over his powers?

>>30204171
Majin Boo confirmed

>>30206357
I'm so glad you're alive.
Probability Anon when?
your thoughts on: >>30179486 ?
>>
>>30206472
Seems like Anon's gonna go on an adventure.

>>30206583
I have some plan for Anon using his powers now, but I promised Darkest Anon update first.

You could just give my general pastebin: https://pastebin.com/u/TheDefiant
If I need to choose a story, I'd choose Probability Anon as a showcase item, and maybe 4/20 short. Because 1488.
>>
>>30206628
>>30206583
Short descriptions might be good for new comers aswell.
>>
>>30206583
Ah, so you just missed a word. That explains a lot then. How did you miss something* in a sentence? No matter, seeing as I got a job, I might not be able to do my edit job here that often anymore. Letting ya'll know ahead of time.
>>
File: you know who I am.jpg (110KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
you know who I am.jpg
110KB, 750x800px
>>30206583
>Anonymous
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg (86KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg
86KB, 800x800px
>>30206653
>>
File: say-my-name.gif (940KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
say-my-name.gif
940KB, 500x281px
>>30206722
>>
>>30206734
Nobody, the Anonymous. Long may he be ignored.
>>
>>30206734
>>
>>30206734
>>
>>30206583
It feels better to write it. Still working on that but I'm taking the victory of not using said.

They cancel each other out. The sister will be able to get Anon to do a thing or 2 for her thoigh.

I planned out a lot of stuff. I just take my time debating on what characters have what roles sometimes.

Anon mostly uses the slave thing like hypnosis and makes them forget and act normal.

Yes for Majin Buu. I wanted the characters to have original powers.
For the most part.
>>
>>30206815
*sniff* they didn't say my name, treppy.

I do shit for my sister all the time and she doesn't need powers of suggestion.
>>
>>30207245
You goofed, feel the pain.
>>
>>30207278
do you really want to live in a world without Coca-Cola?
>>
>>30207245
It's alright, buddy.

I'm just making seem like a regular sibling relationship
>>
>>30207357
....wat?
>>30207462
Boring, but with sex demon parents, I can see them getting a line being drawn. Plus I can see it being functionally pointless, unless this was the incest thread.
>>
>>30207462
I think that leaves question of how much control he has over his powers
he nuked Twilight's room unintentionally

>>30207472
but you got the first reference right?
>>
>>30207491
What reference? I thought you were just drinking.
>>
File: hBhKSdc.gif (357KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
hBhKSdc.gif
357KB, 500x240px
>>30207506
Breaking Bad... you haven't seen Breaking Bad? the say my name, the coca-cola?
ah, nevermind
>>
>>30207491
To put it simply, as long as he's calm then he can control his powers. The idea is that his powers don't go crazy. In a sense, imagine Anon like Cyclops.

>>30207472
No incest. I will have it where Anon learns to control his power from his soster
>>
>>30207547
Are you okay Trepp, you been misspelling words in your replies now?
>In a sense, imagine Anon like Cyclops.
>The incubus
Dis gon b gud.lewd
>>30207537
Nope, your reference flew over my head, and into the depths of fishman land.
>>
>>30207573
Sorry, having an off day. What i meant to say is that Anon’s control is ok, but he can lose control in an instant if he’s not careful.
>>
>>30207611
Ah, I see no problems or repercussions of any kind being involved...nope.
>>
>>30207611
>Class is boring
>fall semi-asleep
>lose control of incubus power for a second
>every girl and teacher in the class cums simultaneously in one loud cry out.
>be very awake again.
>none of the ladies admit what happened
>sister dearest knows
>>
>>30207641
Yes. Exactly what i was going for
>>
File: killingspree.gif (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
killingspree.gif
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>30207654
killing spree
>>
>>30207641
The bodies will hit the floor, and do the dinosaur.
>>
>>30207537
I recognize the "say my name" line, but got lost at the Coca-Cola part.

>>30207611
I have steeled my body and soul for the most lewdest, most unmonest, most ignoble of shenanigans. Forward, magnificent semen demon.
>>
>>30207688
Gonna have to wait since I'm gonna work on Therapist Anon next.

I decided on Anon’s sister
>>
>>30166870
M
>>
>>30207710
Sweet, looking forward to the reveal.
>>30207745
uhhhh
>>
>>30207688
>I recognize the "say my name" line, but got lost at the Coca-Cola part.
Walt meets with a new trafficker for drugs who at first pretend to not know who walt is (say my name)
then threatens to kill him just to have no more competition (do you really want to live in a world without coca-cola?)
>>
>>30207658
I need to know the name of this anime pls. It's for uh... my insatiable need to watch stupid shit.
>>
>>30207833
Joukamachi no Dandelion

Akane, a princess with the power to control gravity, competes against her eight super powered siblings for a spot on the throne. The catch? Each would-be ruler will be monitored 24/7 by hundreds of video cameras that broadcast their every move nationwide. As the royal siblings live their lives, their subjects will watch and eventually vote for a winner. But with privacy out the window, will the camera-shy Akane be able to keep her cool?

go nuts
>>
>>30207917
Thx, sounds fun.
>>
>>30207771
Hoping everyone likes it. Now to figure out her succubus form
>>
>>30208083
....you could go to tg and ask for generic succubus pics until you get a legit one for her.
>>
>>30208129
Yeah. I just hate that my mind keeps bringing up Morrigan from Darkstalkers.
>>
>>30208154
Why would you hate that?
>>
>>30208178
I don't. I'm just trying to give the sister a natural succubus look unless everyone would want 5o see her in that outfit
>>
>>30208211
>Sexy succubus form is her hero costume
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>30208229
....Good point. Guess she gets that outfit then
>>
>>30208267
My dick is awaiting the inevitable art of whoever Anon's sister is in a Darkstalkers outfit.
>>
>>30208288
Gonna commission it very soon
>>
>>30208310
sweet, may it turn out as well as the SpiderShim pic.
>>
>>30208320
The artist i have in mind is very good in my opinion
>>
File: 1407894988493.jpg (257KB, 950x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1407894988493.jpg
257KB, 950x1024px
>>30208328
Cool.
>>
>>30208346
Commissioned the guy a few times and love his work
>>
First dungeon layout is ready boys. All randomly generated ofc.

Would you like the option to choose your own paths at junctions?
>>
>>30208778
That would be fun
>>
>>30208778
Sure, could be interesting.
>>
>>30208778
Well, yeah, its kinda a staple. At least the early dungeons, with them becoming more familiar with the upper levels, like making signs an shit to help them out. Only for crazy shit to start messing with everything the closer they get to the mansion cavern.
>>
File: 1496013766155.jpg (106KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
1496013766155.jpg
106KB, 700x468px
>>30166870
>>
>>30209980
Cooool, we know what the next OP pic is going to be now.
>>
>>30209058
>>30209551
>>30209688
Sorry for not answering. Internet problems, phone posting now. Our heroes have already entered the dungeon. It's gonna be challenging, but fun to write. Had to make a dice chart for randomized traps and encounters. Fighting will also be die based. I feel like a dungeon master that plays dnd with himself. Kek.
>>
>>30210035
There are worse things to do.
>>
>>30210035
Dun worry buddo, you've got ur internet friendos behind u.
>>
File: 1486259836433.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486259836433.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>30209980
>Languages: English, Horse
>>
>>30210297
Man, if she ever was unhappy about anything, she'd be a real neigh-sayer.
>>
>>30210802
You didn't get me to laugh, off to the gulags with you Carlos.
>>
File: pp saddle rager.jpg (242KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
pp saddle rager.jpg
242KB, 1200x803px
>>30209980
An attempt was made.
>>
>>30211507
Well done.
>>
>>30211507
>Those breasts
Power Girl approves.
>>
>>30211507
Those images are pretty lewd. I like 'em.
>>
>>30211507
nice
very nice
>>
>>30209980
Can someone make a Spider-Woman version?
>>
>>30213087
Of course!
The true question is -- will somebody do it?
>>
>>30209980
>storing SD cards in plasic bag
>not in dissipative bag
you want corrupted files? because that's how you get corrupted files!

>>30213087
>>30213190
I'll have something in time befor next thread
>>
>>30213190
You might need to commission something like that
>>
>>30213469
Drop a pic of spider shim. I know you have some.
>>
File: twitch.gif (4MB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
twitch.gif
4MB, 600x250px
>>30166870
>OP pic
>Thorlestia

Would anyone be worthy to lift Mirmir?
Who'd make it twitch?
>>
>>30213515
Only one i have
>>
File: 1467097148593.png (1MB, 1377x944px) Image search: [Google]
1467097148593.png
1MB, 1377x944px
Batshim and ... I got no proper pun
>>
>>30201098
>Be Sunset Shimmer, the amazing Spider-Woman, Agent of the Wonderbolts.
>For reasons of being too emotionally involved your membership regarding the hunt for ‘Midnight’ has been called into question more than once over the course of the past hour.
>You are, at best, a character witness, at worst, a hindrance while others work.
>With her ability to teleport it wasn’t easy to pinpoint a location down, but at least she wasn’t subtle whenever she needs something.
>She stole food, blankets and miscellaneous stuff, nothing menacing.
>All that you have going on her is that she’s probably somewhere in the Canterlot region where she knows her way around.
>But the Canterlot region is large.
>You have absolutely no idea where you should start looking after you ruled out the obvious places.
>The woods and the tree house, of course, but you know Twilight, and she’s not one to go hide anywhere somebody could link her to.
>Starlight told you everything she could about what exactly she cast on Twilight.
>Only some suggestion of taking a matter into her own hands and seize her desires.
>Her desire in that case having been knowledge, more specifically finding out how exactly she had been cloned.
>You’re using the term clone because you lack a better one.
>Technically she has the same genetic makeup, so she /is/ a clone.
>This is Twilight with memories and scars, but not matching up.
>The body is a copy of Twilight from at least 10 days ago, while her memories go up until the point when she had been shot, everything after that was gone.
>Has the body been created those 10 days ago?
>You are taking the time frame of when the last scar had appeared on her and that was a long cut on her forearm.
>It might as well had been older.
>However Spitfire claimed that Twilight only had the idea after she was shot.
>It was reasonable then that the clone has no clue of what that idea had been.
>>
>>30213816
>Your own though process leads you to believe that the original (human) Twilight was indeed dead.
>Her clone... still has all the memories of your friendship together.
>As far as she should be concerned, you two are still best friends.
>Even though she called you her arch nemesis.
>She’s just confused.
>Twilight... she hasn’t had an easy life.
>She hasn’t had any friends growing up with only Spike as her companion.
>You noticed some bad patterns reemerging back when Spike...
>Well, he was smart, and through Equestrian magic he was able to talk.
>She became reclusive again, and when you went to different colleges...
>With all her inner angst scrambled Twilight might...
>At some point you have to accept the fact that there’s a super villain in the making.
>With that symbiote you had been a super villain too.
>...
>Starlight also said that she would be able to seal off any of Twilight’s bad emotions, but that would effectively change who she is.
>That’s bad, and even worse was the fact that it’s a solution the Wonderbolts actually consider.
>Spitfire’s in Washington by now so she doesn’t know about that, but you just know she’d approve that order.
>Hmm... Maybe you shouldn’t look for reasons to dislike her.
>You need her.
>And Twilight needs Psychotherapy.
>If only there were some therapist for super villains.
>>
>>30213826
>You, her best friend, will have to do.
>The sooner the better.
>Because reality is falling apart with every passing moment.
>Twili- Princess Twilight had not yet been able to confirm that, but you know the universe isn’t giving you a break.
>The moment you let your guard down, became happy, got a boyfriend... everything... literally everything is going to shit.
>Princess Twilight doesn’t even have the time to confirm the reality shattering theory as she’s busy helping out searching for Trixie, and tracking her magic.
>The next time she casts something it’ll throw ripples throughout this world which is usually devoid of magic.
>Something anyone with magic themselves can easily track.
>Wait a minute...
>That also applies to Clone-Twilight.
>If she does anything bigger than teleportation you’ll know where Twilight is as well.
“I have another idea!”, you burst out.
>Agent Hetcher looks up from the work on his laptop, “Then please share your idea, Agent Spider-Woman.”
>Your name now has six syllables, you start to dislike it even more.
”The Princess is currently trying to track Trixie via means of magical ripples, but that also applies to Twi- Midnight. Just by ripples we don’t know who the caster is, but as we are looking for both anyway, shouldn’t we merge that particular investigation?”
>Agent Hetcher thinks for a moment, but then nods, “That would be a good idea, indeed.”
>Yay, you are useful.
>...
>Like you should be.
>>
>>30213826
>>If only there were some therapist for super villains.
update when?
>>
>>30213844
I'm working on it. Should be out either tonight or tomorrow
>>
>>30213858
you make your fellow writefag happy
>>
>>30213868
Yup. I'm also trying to write out 3 other ideas at the moment and get the sister succubus commission going
>>
>>30213833
I, too, suffer the consequences of the reality being torn apart whenever I try to get comfy.
>>
>>30213900
sorry to hear about your boyfriend, bro
>>
>>30213894
Whew, you must have a lot of money to spare, since you use it on commissions all the time.
>>
>>30214035
I just win some money off scratch offs sometimes and save my change. It's how i pay fir most of them
>>
File: file.jpg (243KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
243KB, 1200x803px
>>30213087
Here you go fampai
>>
File: 1495516102058.gif (303KB, 765x551px) Image search: [Google]
1495516102058.gif
303KB, 765x551px
>>30214154
>Marital status: Single

In all seriousness, awesome job!
>>
>>30214170
Since it's just an online template, I decided not to bother myself with thinking of jokes&stuff, and just put in most of the stuff that was in the first one posted.
>>
>>30214196
Again I don't mind I am just messing with you.
>>
File: 1496348366844.png (364KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496348366844.png
364KB, 900x600px
>>30166870
>"Hey Anon since I got home early you want to cuddle and watch a movie?"
>>
>>30214535
what are you doing home early? people are out there getting mugged!
>>
>>30214154
unf
>>
>This was a terrible idea.
>You are Anonymous and you’ve offered to take Shimmy on a small universe hopping vacation.
>”Oh my! You truly are exquisite!”
>And your alternate self in a fifties style suit, tie, and hat is flirting with her.
>”Your hair so silky, skin so smooth and sculpted features! I assume you two are dating.”
>”Hu, well, no but I don’t see what that has to do with anything.”
>Shimmer says, flustered and blushing.
>”What a crime, I assume you’re taken then?”
>”W-w-well, no, n-not is so many words.”
>He looks at you, accusational if not even a little insulted.
“What?”
>You say, defensively.
>”Well, this must be rectified immediately!”
>The chairs of the out door café and clouds clearing, making a space around you and Shimmer.
“No no no no you are doing nothing of the sort!”
>Just as you say this, music begins playing from nowhere.
“And this is not the type of thing our abilities are supposed to be used for!”
>The other you walks to the opposite side of the circle and looks at Sunset with purpose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmQq6yLe2ww
>”Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away!”
“Oh no”
>He starts to walk slowly towards Shimm, dancing with a grin on his face.
>”If you can use some exotic booze there's a bar in far Bombay!”
>He reaches Sunny and offers his hand.
>”Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away.”
>After a moment of hesitation she takes it and he pulls her towards himself and into an outside left dance position and starts waltzing.
>”Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru!”
>They start a waltz, moving quickly.
>”In llama-land there's a one-man band And he'll toot his flute for you!”
>He spins her.
>”Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue.”
>He pulls her back and they begin again.
>”Once I get you up there, Where the air is rarefied, We'll just glide, Starry-eyed!”
>He looks deeply into her eyes and her face somehow gets even redder.
>”Once I get you up there, I'll be holding you so near.”
>>
>>30215194
>He holds her by the waist tightly and points her towards you.
>”You may hear, Angels cheer, 'cause we're together!”
>The tarpaulins and umbrellas suddenly fly away and he points to the sky.
>”Weather-wise, it's such a lovely day!”
>He takes hold of her again and looks into her eyes.
>”Just say the words and we'll beat the birds, Down to Acapulco Bay!”
>He takes her by the waist and starts walking her towards you in the Promenade position.
>”It is perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say! Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away!”
>He spin throws her towards you and pointedly points at you with an open smile and gives you a thumbs up while the music keeps playing.
>She lands in your arms as you catch her red faced and smiling trying not to look directly at you.
>You yourself turnip red and more than a little bit embarrassed.
>As the music continues she says.
>”Well, do you have something to say?”
“Well, it, a uh, I sortof find you to be the most amazing, beautiful, intelligent, and wonderful person I have ever met and would very much like to pursue a long term romantic relationship with you.”
>>
>>30215202
>Once you finish rambling you pull her up and start dancing away.
“Once I get you up there, Where the air is rarefied, We'll just glide, Starry-eyed”
>As you continue dancing you begin to walk on air, taking her with you.
“Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near.”
>You take her into a coupled spin.
“You may hear.”
>When you catch her out of the spin you bring your face dangerously close to hers, her eyes widening.
“Angels cheer, 'cause we're together!”
>Just before your noses meet, you pull away and pick her up bridal style and jump high into the sky, wind whistling but the music still clear as a bell.
“Weather-wise, it's such a lovely day, you just say the words, we will beat those birds Down to Acapulco Bay!”
>Once you reach cloud level you land on thin air and place her feet back down on nothing and start dancing again.
“It is perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say.”
>As the music crescendos you begin spinning her.
“Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly.”
>You catch her and smile at her.
“Pack up, let's fly away!”
>And just as the music ends you bring her close and kiss her.
>When you break the kiss you start slowly floating down, her panting in your arms.
>Maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea.
>>
>>30215194
If 50s Anon touches shimmy I will kick my own ass.
>>
>>30214535
>>30214585
Maybe it was an off day for a villain.
>"Now, the great and powerful Mysterio shall destroy the little spid- wait, what time is it?"
"What?"
>"You heard me spider, what time is it?"
"8:41."
>"Shit, I'm missing Grey's Anatomy."
>>
File: 1496335069924.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496335069924.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>30166870
>>
>>30215731
That is a very nice butt.
>>
>>30213826
>Your own though process
thought*
>>30213833
>Yay, you are useful.
>...
>Like you should be.
Aww, poor Sunbun, you are helpful.
>>
>>30215208
Hnnnng,
>>30215389
>Trixie has a quiet date night plan, finds more value in that then stealing.
Comfy
>>30215731
>tfw you will never help Sunset out her costume so she can show you her thong.
>>
File: 1496249609975.jpg (451KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496249609975.jpg
451KB, 720x1080px
>>30215731
>>
>>30216503
Cute fairy and booty, its a good day.
>>
>>30215731
>>30216503
Horsegirl butts are the best butts.
>>
>>30217577
Especially when they come with a horsepussy with spider enhanced strength...and heat temperaments. Spring is best season.
>>
>>30217593
>you'll never be able to grab her by surprise because of her spidey sense
>but she lets you from time to time anyway
>>
>>30217593
>>
>>30218051
The only time Anon can surprise her
>>
>>30218343
Is breeding season.
>tfw you will never help Sunset with her heat before and after "work".
>>
>>30218381
Implying that she stops ro fight crime
>>
>>30218412
True, she probably has Twilight help her stay chained up in her basement, with Anon coming down to relieve her until the heat dies down...or pregnant.
>>
>>30218429
With Twilight as a substitute
>>
>>30218441
>Not fucking Sunset ragged and well breed
>Not proceeding to fuck Twilight ragged and well breed when Sunset says she wants her best friend to keep her company in the hospital.
ftfy.
>>
>>30218459
I was going for Sunset fucking Twilight when Anon got tired, but that works
>>
>>30218459
If Anon gets both Spider-Woman and Masked Matterhorn pregnant, who will protect the city?
>>
>>30218928
You got the other piwer girls, Celestia, Luna, Shining Armkr, Cadance and plenty of others
>>
>>30218978
>Piwer
>>
>>30219886
Armkr
>>
>>30219886
>>30219921
I was in a rush when I typed them
>>
>>30219956
I wasn't judging you for making a typo, I was judging him for only seeing one
>>
>>30219961
Oh. My bad
>>
>>30220007
So close to getting super gets. But you were one off.
>>
>>30221330
Next time then
>>
>>30221515
Here's hoping.
>>
>>30222107
Yeah. Still working on the therapist green but I might post it tomorrow if I don't finish tonight
>>
>>30222325
Awesome.
I'm going to write as well during the weekends.
>>
>>30222842
Just felt lazy today so not much work was done
>>
>>30222855
>>30222842
I'm just trying to figure out what I can do with 14 pounds of ground turkey meat....and waiting for the callback so I can start working.
>>
>>30222868
I would eat some of that and good luck
>>
File: 1459114232685.jpg (117KB, 775x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1459114232685.jpg
117KB, 775x1031px
bump
>>
File: 1459289087449.jpg (108KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459289087449.jpg
108KB, 675x1200px
>>30223553
>>
File: 1478123161713.jpg (141KB, 745x621px) Image search: [Google]
1478123161713.jpg
141KB, 745x621px
>>30222889
Yup
>>
>>30224312
>Anon becomes a pizza delivery guy
>Makes deliveries to both heroes and villains
>Becomes friends with a lot of them because he gets them their food on time
>They start to watch him to see why he does his job so well
>Sad Reasons happen
>Decide to hang out with him in shifts when they aren't doing their own thing
>They realize they are also hanging out with their enemies
>tfw you will never be the neutral party to help supers through the power of good pizza
>>
>>30224729
>The super heroes(and villains) round table is a pizza parlor.
>>
>”Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.”
“You can’t escape doctor, it’s over.”
>”Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.”
“We’re taking you in. Saddle Ranger, break the glass.”
>”Right!”
>Says the comically big heroine and charges at the window.
>”Brown paper packages tied up with strings.”
>Ranger collides with the glass butt to little effect.
>”These are a few of my favorite things.”
>The tall doctor says as he shows you a small piece of paper with a magic circle drawn on it.
“Wait, what?”
>”Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels.”
>He places the paper on the sand covered ground and wind starts to blow in the tiny metal room, revealing much larger circle with him in the center.
>”Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles.”
>He stands up, lab coat billowing, the wind getting stronger.
“No.”
>You say in disbelief.
“Girls, we need to get in that room NOW, we can’t let him do this.”
>Panic starting to rise in your voice you start chilling the window as fast as you can while the others do everything they can.
>”Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.”
>The doctor begins to float in mid air and lightning starts to strike the inside of the room.
>”These are a few of my favorite things!”
>His voice becoming strained, with gritted teeth and eyes wide.
>Ranger slams into the glass again with a pained grunt and finally you see a small crack forming.
“Come on girls! Just a little bit more.”
>Sweat freezing on your brow, you redouble your efforts as do the others.
>”Yeah, you can do it!”
>Says Hum Drum enthusiastically.
>”Girls in WHite drEEEsses WIth B-BlUe sATin saSHeS”
>He begins to glow white and he grips his head tightly.
>Another crack forms as Radiance hits it hard with a massive sledge hammer.
>>
>>30226034
>”SNOWFLAKES THAT STAY ON MY NOSE AND EYELASHES!”
>He screams out, his legs folding to his chest as the walls around him gain a layer of frost.
>The first crack widens audibly as Mistress Mare-velous gives it a mighty kick.
>”SILVER-WHITE WINTERS THAT MELT INTO SPRINGS!”
>You can see the doctors skin begin to change to furs and scales as his hands lengthen into a claw and paw.
>Suddenly the frost in the walls explodes into vapor and Ranger crashes into the window and it just barely holds up.
“Just one more!”
>”THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!”
>Saddle Ranger charges one more time with maximum effort, Radiance prepares one last swing, and Mare-velous gets ready for one more kick.
>They all land at the same time and the glass shatters, but before any of you can react you are hit by a massive explosion, slamming you all into the wall behind you.
>When you finally start to see again you start to see a dark silhouette rising from the ground.
>”When the dog bites.”
>A calm, soothing voice whispers into your ear.
>”When the bee stings.”
>The silhouette steps through the hole where the glass was and starts walking towards you.
>”When I'm feeling sad.”
>You see the others around you begin to wake up as well.
>”I simply remember my favorite things.”
>You quickly stand up, along with your friends getting ready to fight.
>”And then I don't feel”
>”DIE!”
>Zapp suddenly throws a massive lightning bolt at him.
>He deftly catches it in his hand and seems to examine it.
>”So~ Baaad~”
>He lowers the ball and reveals his lopsided disfigured face and grins.
>>
>>30226040
I am very scared and very confused.
>>
>>30226040
wtf? I don't even know if I'm supposed to spellcheck this.
>>
>>30226130
Why not?
>>
>>30226130
Dew it.
>>
>>30226253
Uhhhh, okay?
>>30226034
>Says the comically big heroine and charges at the window.
as* she*, not and. That jump in action and context is to jarring.
>Ranger collides with the glass butt to little effect.
don't know if you're doing a pun, but its but* not butt.
>revealing much larger circle with him in the center.
revealing a* much
>>
>>30226040
damn, I knew I forgot something.
I'll read your story (the first part too) soon™
but always nice to see new writefags, get a pastebin, we are close to needing a new thread
>>
Is this new green a one shot/stand alone because it sure feels that way or does it belong with something else.
>>
>>30226040
I feel like i'm missing some context
>>
>>30226934
you and me both, sister

>>30226253
care to elaborate on your story, or will you remain mysterious?
>>
>>30227418
I'm a guy
>>
File: vBzQx0i.gif (525KB, 506x210px) Image search: [Google]
vBzQx0i.gif
525KB, 506x210px
>>30227450
it is just an expression
>>
>>30226040
>There’s a crash behind you. When you look back, the already dented wall has been ripped apart, leaving a massive hole revealing the Maretropolis skyline.
>When you look back to the doctor he gives a loud
>”HA!”
>And the lightning ball explodes into light, throwing all of you through the hole.
>You catch yourself soon after and immediately go to catch Hum Drum.
>You see Zapp and Radiance go to catch Fili-Second and Mistress Mare-velous respectively.
>But then you see Him floating beside you.
>”Raindrops on roses”
>He raises his hand towards Radiance and a giant wave of water crashes into her, making her drop Mare-velous.
>”And whiskers on kittens”
>When you go to catch Mare-velous he points his hand towards you. You try to dodge but instead of water, string flies at you and wraps around your face, blinding you.
“Mmmph!”
>You can only struggle as you fall.
>You can hear Zapp charge up a lightning bolt.
>”Nnngha!”
>”Bright copper kettles”
>You hear a ting as if a kettle were just stuck by a fingernail.
>”And warm woolen mittens”
>”Aaaahh!”
>You hear Zapp yell with the sound of rustling fabric.
>”Brown paper packages tied up with strings”
>When you get the string off you feel rope tie around you and Hum Drum, now completely incapacitating your wings.
>You also see the others being tied up as well being pulled towards you, with Zapp covered in wool.
>When you meet, one big rope goes around all of you, putting you back to back, and brown paper folds itself around you.
>You hear Rager roid out and the rope gets very tight and then loosens and you hear a loud ripping noise and the paper blows away.
>When you look down you see that the ground is getting uncomfortably close.
>A loud clap of thunder is heard and a tornado forms under you, carrying you safely to the ground.
>>
>>30227593
>You all stand up and you take Hum Drums shoulders, fear clear on your face.
“Hum Drum, you need to run! Go tell the mayor what’s happened and hide!”
>”But-”
“JUST DO IT.”
>He seems startled but promptly runs off.
>”There he is!”
>Yells Mare-velous, pointing as clouds begin to swirl and it starts raining brown.
>He calmly floats down to the ground.
>When he lands Rager and Mare-velous give mighty battle cries and charge at him.
>”Cream-colored ponies.”
>Just before they get within punching distance, he waves his hand and cream crashes into them hard.
>”And crisp apple strudels.”
>Just before they uneasily get up, fire comes out of his outstretched hand, nearly frying Mistress.
>Fili-second and Zapp now decide to charge. Fili going for a strafing run while Zapp charges straight at him.
>”Doorbells and sleigh bells.”
>Before Fili-second can even get close dozens of giant bells appear around her, ringing definingly, causing everyone to clasp around their ears and close their eyes but poor Fili is forced to her knees, screaming. Radiance erects a shield around you and herself but doesn’t have time for anyone else.
>When Fili-second collapses, her ears bleeding, the ringing stops.
>Zapp, not looking well, continues her charge.
>”And schnitzel with noodles?”
>He says questioningly, as if uncertain, as a trebuchet seemingly made of noodles flings a pile of rocks at her with true aim.
>”Okay, I’ll admit, that one was bad, but what was I supposed to do with ‘schnitzel with noodles’?”
>You and Radiance exchange a determined look.
>You both fly into the air, you start throwing ice bolts at him while Radiance makes a gatling gun and starts firing.
>>
>>30227601
>But everything just stops within a 3 metre radius of him.
>”Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.”
>Suddenly, massive round rocks appear and chain themselves to your legs, pulling you down sharply.
>Once you’ve both fallen Radiance starts hammering away at her chain with a chisel but to no effect.
>”Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes.”
>You and everyone else gets wrapped in tight fitting white dresses and tied down by blue ropes.
>”Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes.”
>You are all dragged towards him and arranged in a neat row in front of him.
>The wind picks up and it begins snowing chocolate brown snow, and a single snowflake lands on each of your noses, including his.
>”Silver-white winters that melt into springs.”
>The clouds clear and a circular section of street under you is ripped from the ground and starts rising very quickly.
>When the skyline is fully visible he turns away from you and walks to the edge of the circle.
>He clears his throat and with an incredibly loud and booming voice, he sings to the entirety of Maretropolis.
>”When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I'm feeling sad!”
>He raises his arms theatrically and you can see the sun peaking over the horizon with the moon still in the sky.
>”I simply remember my favorite things, And then I don't feel so bad!”
>He begins to laugh maniacally and when you look up into the sky you see the stars spelling the word ‘Surrender’ in the sky.
>”AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”
>>
>>30226934
>>30227418
>>30226487
It's just a one shot, the only context is that I liked the sound of that song and felt inspired, same with the one yesterday.
>>
>>30227615
let's see how this inspires you to write us green:
https://youtu.be/Lo2qQmj0_h4
>>
>>30227634
Well, the thing about that song is that I can't really tell what he's saying half the time and it's way too repetitive to make anything interesting with.
>>
>>30227663
What about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfOtrFzAyCw
>>
>>30227677
Again, too repetitive, both lyrically and melodically, for me to get interested, but the real problem is that I can't really see anything specific being communicated with the lyrics so I can't really connote the words with actions. I'm looking for something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oECK1dNbuho
>>
>>30227728
huh, then let's see...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg3kcJpnuC4
>>
>>30227750
"We are taking you down Doctor Einstein! Those kittens were innocent!"
>"Oh is zat so? Ich bin etwas anders!"
"What?"
>"Als die Menschen in der Stadt."
"We don't speak german."
>"Lebe still im- wait what?"
"None of us speak a word of german"
>"Oh scheisse, and I had this whole thing planned out, there were lights and everything!"
"Too bad dude"
>>
>>30227806
works for me

did you google the lyrics, or did you understand?
>>
>>30227823
the former
>>
>>30227826
>and I had this whole thing planned out
I'd like to see what he had planned out for the tombstone labyrinth
>>
>>30227865
the what?
>>
>>30227954
the song is about a gravedigger... never mind
>>
>>30227593
>>30227601
>>30227607
This was a certainly a nice break from the structured, formatted long greentext stories that usually come out of this general. Thank you for writing it.

Do you have a pastebin account? And if so, do you plan to bin these stories?
>>
File: 1496532476531.png (657KB, 720x883px) Image search: [Google]
1496532476531.png
657KB, 720x883px
I miss the greens where Spider-Shim has road rage they were funny.
>>
>>30229018
Something's off with her hands, man.
It's like she's twisting her right hand to make her palm face the camera.
>>
>>30229018
>>30229138
Have you been so mad that you broke your fucking hand?
>>
>>30229185
well it's not broken, but not sure why she'd want to do that in this situation
>>
>9
Board's moving faster today.
>>
I post in the morning
>>
>>30229018
>Sunset has to ride her motorcycle today because reasons.
>You are holding Sunset waist behind her as you slowly make way to your destination
>You look down appreciating your spider horsegirl gf's assets.
>The sun hits you at the right way to make you feel like a fat cat sitting by a window.
>Comfy levels are at maximum.
>As you begin to zone out, you were jumped by Sunset's sound bomb horn.
>"IT'S FUCKING GREEN YOU DUMB ASSHOLE GO FUCKING GO!"
"Uh Sunny."
"WHA- Oh sorry.."
>>
File: 1464473914133.png (117KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464473914133.png
117KB, 600x1000px
Running-out-of-pictures-to-bump-with bump
>>
>>30231271
Its okay, just use super hero pics afterwards.
>>
>>30228720
I do have a pastebin https://pastebin.com/u/Silentanon
I wouldn't recommend anything there though, it's all shit.
>>
>>30231593
You let us judge that.
>>
>>30231593
>https://pastebin.com/u/Silentanon
wait you were in the Starwars thread a year ago?
>>
>>30232013
Yes, it was the first thing I ever wrote because it was fun and not for school.
>>
>>30232019
didn't you also write in RGRE?
>>
>>30232198
I tried, but not much came out of it. I only got one page and that was just some feel good interaction, nothing substantial.
I've also been trying to write in TiM but I'm stuck.
>>
>>30232209
Good luck with that then. We'll always welcome new writers here
>>
>>30232209
If you wanna write more, you're always welcome here.

>>30232217
trepp, if you're gonna drop the Therapist Anon green soon, do it in the new thread. This one's almost at bump limit.
>>
can't do descriptions and all stories because char limit
>>
>>30232462
Are you doing descriptions for the one-shots as well? If you are, I'd say just ditch those.
You can always just simplify the descriptions. Do you have a screencap of what you've written for written for them?
>>
>>30232473
....he just said he cant do any of that because of the character limit. Did you not understand that somehow?
>>
>>30232473
well this is what I wanted to post:
https://pastebin.com/8M8CjZ26

but I'd have to cut Infamous Anon, the link further to everyone's general paste, the description to my story ('cept the first chapter), Silentanon's one-shots, link to the archive I don't maintain anyway, m mamorukusanagi, Tonic, and Elemental Anon
(in that order) to get under 2000 chars
>>
>>30232454
I'm gonna do that
>>
>>30232540
are you okay with me dropping Infamous and Tonic from op and the descriptions I made for therapist and capes?
>>
>>30232512
Just link the writers and say what they write
>>
>>30232550
That’s fine
>>
>>30232512
Alright, I see what you mean. Keep the OP format as it is.
Maybe the descriptions have a better place in story and thread archive.
>>
>>30232551
keep it like current op, you mean?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>30232589
>>30232589
>>30232589
>>
>>30232591
Sweet. Seems like a fair compromise between the two formats.
>>
>>30232555
NOW GET GREENING
>>
gentleman, it's been an honor serving with you
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.