[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Playing SSB4 with friend in class cause we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: IRippedThisOffOfGoogleImagesGuys.png (453KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IRippedThisOffOfGoogleImagesGuys.png
453KB, 1280x720px
>Be me
>Playing SSB4 with friend in class cause we have nothing to do
>Decide to fuck with him a little by playing as specific characters

>Peach
>Iggy
>Ness
>Kirby
>Ike
>Pit
>Ike again

>After doing this the first time I use as many pink palette swaps as possible
>He doesn't seem to suspect a thing

One of your threads died for my shitpost. Just talk about anything relevant.
>>
>>30166568
And?
>>
>>30166568
>>30166568
>Be me
>Go to /v/
>Make barneyfag bait
>Get small loan of a million keks
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer_madness.png (293KB, 700x391px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer_madness.png
293KB, 700x391px
>tr4sh
>not melee

fuck off
>>
File: HNI_0012.jpg (58KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0012.jpg
58KB, 400x240px
>>30166574
And nothing. That's all that happened. I did a thing and he didn't notice.

>>30166583
Don't give me any ideas. I might just do that.

>>30166619
People only like Melee because of how broken it is. All the fun comes from taking advantage of glitches and only the high-tier characters are viable.
>>
File: spek.png (144KB, 437x457px) Image search: [Google]
spek.png
144KB, 437x457px
>>30166568
Hey that's super, champ

Nice blog, too, you dickless wonder
>>
>>30166568
Your friend gave you the benefit of the doubt that you're not autistic enough to spell out cartoon names with your character selections.
>>
>>30167199
There are literally no characters whose names start with E.
>>
>>30167157
doesn't matter when the exploits make it fun
>>
>>30166568
I wouldn't notice that either.
Infact, I wouldn't play faggy games with you, OP
You suck amd your fuckin gay. Kys
>>
>>30167280
Smash 4 can be just as fun, competetive or casual, winning or losing, high tier or low tier.

Tell me, what exactly makes Melee so FUN?
>>
>>30167347
Learn how to spell before posting in a place like this, newfag.
>>
>>30167356
Faster-paced gameplay, tighter controls, less floaty physics, a cast that doesn't consist of 9 Mario characters (16 counting koopaling skins) and 6 Fire Emblem characters.

Oh, and nostalgia I guess.
>>
File: 1297540901202.png (300KB, 529x599px) Image search: [Google]
1297540901202.png
300KB, 529x599px
>>30167356

>High technical skill ceilings

>Physics engine exploitable to some degree because of the above by pretty much every character, with some having unique shit.

>Edgeguarding is a lot stronger

>High/Top are strangely balanced among themselves. Mid tier is viable, but an uphill struggle.

>Stocks end faster under most circumstances (its why Melee has 4 and Sm4sh only runs with 2 on a competitive level

>Never had to deal with meta-shakeups from patches and "hotfixes" due to player bitching

The only game that equaled or surpassed Melee in fun and overall quality was Project M, but the community doesn't support it all that much after the dev team outted themselves as massive faggots and big daddy Nintendo jumped onto the scene..
>>
File: TIS-A-PLACE-OF-JOY.gif (644KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TIS-A-PLACE-OF-JOY.gif
644KB, 1024x768px
>>30167973
all of this
>>
File: IMG_6525.jpg (90KB, 984x996px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6525.jpg
90KB, 984x996px
>>30166568
I thought this was going to turn into a hot sex story
>>
>>30167453
>>30167973
Its also HYPE as fuck to watch people make big plays and massive upsets by comparison. You also dont have dumb shit like Rage to reward you for surviving up until high percents in an attempt to make closing stocks faster - you still hanging on to that stock IS your reward for good DI and getting out of being fucked or pressured.

Smash 4 has some cool stuff, but its play is often so defensive as people fumble around with their lack of movement options (No Dash Dancing or Waveland/Shield Drop platform tricks) and mess with exceptionally effective shields and dodges until they get an opening that doesn't amount to much unless your Bayonetta , Cloud, or Diddy Kong.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.