[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Continuity errors, plot holes, missed opportunity, lore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 43

ITT: Continuity errors, plot holes, missed opportunity, lore getting fucked in its was, and etc

So whatever happened to the castle? I remember it being a thing in a few episodes but it was suddenly dropped after Twight got her own castle.
>>
>>30165030
Nyx isn't canon
>>
>>30165030
it appeared again in the season 5 finale
>>
>>30165030
I think it's pretty obvious, with the Mane 6 attempting to refurbish it early on in the season and the tree of harmony being underneath it that it was originally meant to become Twilight's castle in the finale, perhaps with the tree overgrowing it.

Most likely Hasbro didn't find it toyetic enough and mandated the ugly ass shit crystal treehouse we got in the end.
>>
File: 1492189413246.jpg (64KB, 894x965px) Image search: [Google]
1492189413246.jpg
64KB, 894x965px
>>30165046
>implying that is a bad thing
>>
>>30165210
why would they give twilight a castle in the middle of everfree forest?
>>
>>30165210
That's probably a big reason. But having a castle deep in the Everfree Forest is not very fitting for the princess of friendship anyway. With a role like that, she should be really accessible to her people. She wouldn't get visitors in that castle. It's just not practical unless they tamed the forest, which seems like a bad idea for several reasons.
>>
>>30165030
There have been a couple sloppy continuity decisions this season. They can be explained away, but they still bother me.

First is the implication that mane 6 (sans Twilight) were good friends before Twilight came to Ponyville. Season 1 was about these ponies learning about each other, but if they were already friends, it just doesn't seem quite right anymore...

The other is when Celestia said, in a surprised tone, that raising the moon is even easier than raising the sun. She had been doing that for 1000 years, so why would she say that as if she had never done it before? It would have made more sense if she said something like, "I forgot how easy this was," or "I haven't done this since Luna returned."

These are little things, but they really make my autism flare.
>>
>>30165523
Don't forget the alicorn lore being bitch slapped when Flurry was born
>>
Twi dying her mane.
>>
File: 1491274103153.png (73KB, 320x259px) Image search: [Google]
1491274103153.png
73KB, 320x259px
>>30165523
In twighlight's flashback in season 2 finale, cadence is an alicorn when she is with twighlight as a child and could force love. Twighlight refers to her as a unicorn even though she has wings, so is she refered to as a unicorn or an alicorn throughout later seasons. And why is it, cadence is able to force love?
>>
File: 1479261735695.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1479261735695.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>30165523
>in a surprised tone
>>
>>30165523
Don't forget Twilight's being sent to Ponyville and finding the M6 there being retconned to an entirely coincidental series of events that started with Celestia just sending her there on a whim. No, fuck off - Celestia knew exactly when Luna/Nightmare was coming back, knew the marks of the ponies destined to bear the elements, and knew exactly what she was setting in motion by sending Twilight there.
>>
File: New and Improved.png (205KB, 1420x668px) Image search: [Google]
New and Improved.png
205KB, 1420x668px
>>30165046
Now she is
>>
File: 6.jpg (40KB, 395x381px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
40KB, 395x381px
>>30165030
>plot holes
>>
>>30166777
>Twighlight refers to her as a unicorn even though she has wings
Because the staff didn't even realize "alicorn" was even a word until the fandom pointed it out.
>>
>>30167400
It still isn't. It's faker than your dad's dick.
Alicorn is the fictive substance from which unicorn horns are made out of.
It's on the same level of fantasy bullshit as mithril being real.
>>
>>30166922
Yup. It's a free-for-all. There's no continuity. I half expect to see the Treebrary return and Twilight's wings disappear, because the writers don't even appear to watch the show. Maybe they cared once, but I get the impression that after seven years they have no fucks left to give and are just phoning it in.
>>
>>30165523
Maybe Luna was moving the moon, from the moon.
>>
>>30167921
>Maybe Luna was moving the moon, from the moon.
To the moon. While inside the moon. With her new pet doggie, Moon Moon.
>>
The worst continuity error is twilight sparkle saying that winter wrap up has been a tradition for hundreds of years, and then in a much later episode it granny smith told the story of how she and her immediate family founded ponyville. So canonically, granny smith is hundreds of years old.
>>
>>30165210
This pretty much.

>>30165475
Because it was located where the tree of harmony is and would be a thematically appropriate hand me down from the Prior two princesses.
>>
File: Caergwrle-Castle.jpg (52KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Caergwrle-Castle.jpg
52KB, 615x410px
>>30165475
Better question: why give her a ruin that's been abandoned for centuries in the middle of a forest full of dangerous creatures?

This, by the way, in the real world, is what castles abandoned and left to the mercies of wind and weather for ten centuries look like, though I suppose pony magic could explain why they are able to get into the castle and it looks just sorta like maybe it was vandalized last week and needs a few glaziers to come in and fix some broken windows.
>>
>>30168417
The elements would have magically fixed it up to pristine conditions.
>>
>>30168504
I suppose magic can do anything.

That's the problem with magic. If anything's possible, nothing's interesting, right? If there are no limits, and nothing's impossible, there's no dramatic tension, no question about the outcome, no conflict, no friction, no drama, and, ultimately, no story to tell.

Remember the old 1980s/90s "Star Trek:The Next Generation" show? With Patrick Stewart? They had three different kinds of magic that the scriptwriters felt could do anything at all. Wesley could do anything. Nanomachines could do anything. The holodeck could do anything. Which flavor of deus ex machina do we use to get out of the corner we painted ourselves into this week, guys?
>>
>>30168542
>3
And Q could do anything.
>>
File: crazy_twilight.png (276KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
crazy_twilight.png
276KB, 2000x2000px
>>30165030
Worst continuity error? S1E1 Twilight Snarkle--intelligent, determined, mature, sarcastic, says exactly what she thinks instead of what people around her want to hear, refreshingly forthright and honest, was a refreshing change for a protagonist for a kids' show. This lasted until Season 2 Episode 3, which introduced Twilight Snapple, who has been the character's default ever since--that or a vapid gushy Disney Princess with hooves.

I liked Twilight Snarkle very much, almost choosing her as a waifu. She seems to me to have too much willpower and strength of character for Twilight Snapple to be a plausible failure mode, though I understand that she had been through a lot at that point. PTSD would not be entirely unexpected--but in her I would expect it to take the form of uncertainty and depression. And I get that realistic clinical depression is not the most kid-friendly thing to depict in a cartoon, but the "look at me I'm-a-go CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY" stuff was uncalled-for, and, really, not much better.

Post-wings Gushy Princess Twilight I cannot stand at all. The wings don't bother me, the utter and complete annihilation of her original sarcastic personality does.
>>
>>30168557
Yeah, okay, four, though I suppose Q wasn't around every week. Then again at some point Wesley got Put On A Bus never to be seen again ("and there was much rejoicing").
>>
>>30168605
At this point, sadly, Disney princess twilight outnumbers S1 twilight by an order of magnitude to the point that S1 twilight is the one that feels out of place.

On that note, I actually like EQG twilight more than the disney princess twilight we got now.
>>
>>30168346
Did they say winter wrap-up has been a tradition for hundreds of years only in PONYVILLE?
>>
>>30168346
>So canonically, granny smith is hundreds of years old.
I don't think it was ever explained how exactly pony aged. It's just give me cancer whenever I see someone apply human age to horses.
>>
>>30165523
But season 1 isn't canon
>>
>>30168785
It'll always be canon to me. :(
>>
>>30165030
Really? No one has said it?

"The stars will aid in her escape."
>>
>>30165722
But nothing about that episode was contradicted by Flurry at all. Celestia said that Equestria had never seen an alicorn birth. Equestria did not exist when Celestia and Luna were born.
>>
>>30165475
the sisters lived there at some point, along with other ponies supposedly. now do you think that the forest was cursed when they arrived?
i have a headcanon that the forest was cursed when the elements were used to banish a pony that was connected to them via the tree itself. it was used for an act that wasnt in the interest of harmony and it caused a backlash across the land around it.

the castle and surrounding area was then abandoned.
>>
>>30168852
You're overthinking it. Luna shares in Fluttershy's ability to commune with animals, so she obviously just told them to chill out.
>>
>>30168852
According to the journal of the two sisters, yeah, it was fucked when they created the castle.

They just made it there because the Tree was there and the two of them were able to make it work together; They almost lost a shit ton of servants the first time they sent them out for supplies because a manticore captured them.

They only got stuff working because luna found out she could talk to animals.
>>
>>30168879
forgot about that part. so much for that.
>>
File: Map of equestria 2.0 HD.png (2MB, 1920x1214px) Image search: [Google]
Map of equestria 2.0 HD.png
2MB, 1920x1214px
Here's one that bothers me, and only me.

Why did they take a train to Griffonstone if it's on the other side of the sea?
>>
File: 196981_Beavernator_mrwes326.jpg (325KB, 1140x654px) Image search: [Google]
196981_Beavernator_mrwes326.jpg
325KB, 1140x654px
>>30166777
confirmed
>>
>>30167839
But none of the writers who were on the show seven years ago are still here.

It's all newbies all the way down from here on out.
>>
>>30169018
Reading that causes me pain.
>>
>>30168976
- Because the infrastructure already exists, and an overland journey is probably safer than traveling on the open ocean.
- Because it's probably more comfortable.
- Because there are no apparent ports around Griffonstone.
- Because even if there is a port, it doesn't seem to have a major road leading to the capital, like there is for Griffonstone Station. When given the choice between treacherous wilderness and a well-traveled road, which would you choose in a foreign land?
>>
>>30169037
I bet Celestia could have hooked them up
>>
File: Applejack_and_Spike_S01E03.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_and_Spike_S01E03.png
495KB, 1280x720px
>>30165030
>pic related
>I thought unicorns were only supposed to have a little magic that matches their special talents
>Granny Smith appearing at Ponyville's founding even though the town's hundreds of years old ("Ponyville was started by Earth ponies, so for hundreds of years they've never used magic to clean up winter.")
>Soarin and Nurse Redheart's cutie mark changes
And the less that's said about Ponyville's size, the buildings' location, and layout, the better.
>>
>>30165030
>ITT: NO Continuity errors, plot holes, missed opportunity, lore getting fucked in its was, and etc
What a waste of a thread.
>>
File: 1476127132991.png (2MB, 2092x2190px) Image search: [Google]
1476127132991.png
2MB, 2092x2190px
>>30168836
>"The stars will aid in her escape"

always reminds me of this theory. Obviously incorrect, but I liked it.
>>
>>30166922
Ah man, I was so upset about the other thing that I forgot about this...

I like the how the Lady Writers handle characters and write episodes overall, but... Is it so much effort to just watch the first two episodes? I feel like any showrunner should practically know them by heart. Their continuity mistakes are just sloppy... They could have fixed these mistakes without changing the theme or message of their episodes.
>>
>>30168771
>this
Death has been shown to exist in the show. But never has it been shown to be a natural occurrence. Everfree is hostile and ponies are eatten. The in the second Gilda episode we saw a death by falling. The Cheerlie mac ship episode had death implied but cause unknown.
>>
>>30169491
Not a continuity error, but it still makes me giggle: "When the stars are right, Nightmare Moon shall make her escape!" Iä! Iä! Nightmare Moon fthagn!
>>
>>30165030
>ITT: Continuity errors, plot holes, missed opportunity, lore getting fucked in its was
Alicorns in general. I don't need to give exact specifics. but ever since Cadence it's been fucked sixty six ways through Sunday.

The movie may have actuallygiven us answers, but then Hasbro decided to scrap that script.
>>
>>30170561
This applies to cutie marks, too. Every time they're a bit different.

>>30170561
>Hasbro decided to scrap that script
It's just as possible that the writing team themselves decided to redo the script because they didn't like it.
>>
>>30166922
Celestia barely knew shit. All she knew is that she was coming back, and needed the Elements to stop her. She knew Twilight was the key, but would need friendship to unlock the Elements full potential... otherwise Luna would've simply been locked away again instead of being purged.

She banked on Twiggy making friends in Ponyville that would've gotten the Elements to reach their potential. It was a big gamble and it paid off.

Celestia is all about gambling.
>>
>>30170597
Which Celestia? The scriptwriting process is a free-for-all. It appears to have been established that no one who writes for the show currently has ever watched a single episode. One episode contradicts the next, contradicts the next. It's like Silver Age comic books without the entertaining insanity. Continuity? What continuity?

I still hold to my Season 1 headcanon of Celestia as brilliant but ethical chessmistress and manipulator who arranges all of these things well ahead of time and has plans that unfold over centuries, not a fretful mother hen who just wings it from one day to the next. I quit watching the show some time back over that. LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA
>>
>>30165046
Get out
>>
>>30168976
Going trough Appleloosa to Crystal Empire (Yakyakistan)
>>
>>30165030
CMC appearing in the first episode while only getting together in episode 7 or 8.
>>
>>30168976
because the trains can defy logic.
there are always more windows and seats on inside scenes, than outside scenes where there are only 3 windows per coach side
>>
>>30169491
I still cling to the theory that it'll be related to a time-traveling Twilight. Because, you know, stars cutie mark.
>>
>>30166043
>9001 replies
>>
>>30165030
So I thought the Cutie Map only worked for the Mane 6 because they're the ones that represent the elements of harmony. Now that Glimmer's been summoned by it, what does that make her in terms of the whole Friendship/Harmony shit? Or is it because she used the map before to fuck with the timelines and by doing so it registered her to its whims?
>>
>>30165523
>The other is when Celestia said, in a surprised tone, that raising the moon is even easier than raising the sun. She had been doing that for 1000 years, so why would she say that as if she had never done it before?
Lemme get autistic with that shit.
When she said that, she was using Luna's magic to raise the moon for the first time rather than her own Sun-themed magic. On a related note, there was an IDW issue where Celestia went missing and Luna was trying to cover for her. There's a panel where Luna is raising the Sun and she's visibly straining herself to do so. Both of these seem to imply that Celestia and Luna are maladapted to each other's brand of work because their magic differs at a cutie mark level.
>>
>>30167400
Wait you mean alicorn is a real word and not some shit they came up with for marketing purposes?
>>
>>30172735
Glimmer has more power than Alicorns judging by how she could 1v1 Twilight with ease and change up the cutie marks of the two most powerful ponies at will.

She's basically one step below discord so I'm sure she's bending the rules of the universe around her.
>>
>>30169340
I think the tickets were magical themselves so it wasn't the non-unicorns making them float
>>
>>30168417
In that one version of the present where nightmare moon ruled, it was full of dangerous creatures yet no one was really fazed by it except twighlight.
>>
>>30172735
Why do we assume her summoning had to do with the elements or her altering time. Isn't it possible that the map simply summoned someone other than the mane 6 to solve a problem the rest of the mane 6 lacked the skillset to solve?
>>
>>30168771
>>30168346

I always took it that ponies don't really have a recorded history. They refer to things that happened a long time ago as a hundred years, and things that happened a really, really long time ago as a thousand years.

Based on that Luna being banished, Discord being turned to stone and the Crystal Empire vanishing all happened "a thousand years ago".
>>
File: 4cc luna.png (227KB, 750x798px) Image search: [Google]
4cc luna.png
227KB, 750x798px
>>30168836

They were referring to /mlp/ winning the four chan cup. Twice.
>>
>>30168640
Yes, because unicorns do it in Canterlot.

>>30168771
>>30173047
Well, to be honest we don't know if their dates are the same as ours.
We know they have seasons, and that's all.
How many days a month? How many months a year? Weeks?
But I do remember the granny smith is hundreds of years old thing.
>>
File: 1440477874568.jpg (15KB, 225x166px) Image search: [Google]
1440477874568.jpg
15KB, 225x166px
>>30169491
And what is the theory exactly? I don't understand what the screencap is getting at, it's all over the place.
>>
>>30169491
What if nightmare moon's supposed escape in the pilot wasn't the escape that was being referred to by the prophecy? And is star-swirl ever actually confirmed as dead or is he just mentioned in past tense?
>>
>>30173052
Just before it got banished to the fetus moon.

>>30173097
Not only is Star Swirl's death unconfirmed, but time travel and age spells were the primary things he was working on during Luna and Celestia's childhood. Along with coordinating the sun and moon raising, obviously.
>>
>>30173139
It perplexes me that twighlight traveled back in time to warn herself of a fake disaster and that starlight was able to travel back in time just to ruin twighlight's life, but neither of them ever made the effort to travel back to a time where Starswirl was still working on his spells or where Celestia and Luna were just coming into power. I get that time travel is a fragile concept, but you would think they would do more with it.
>>
>>30173172
>do more with it
Nigger, do you have any idea of what you could do just by going back to the past?
Time travels aren't to be messed with, Anon.
>>
>>30173172
Twilight was only able to go back a week. Starlight's mission was driven purely by vendetta. And once they learned how easy it is to fuck things up, neither one had any inclination to try again.

Plus, that's a span of 10-15 years versus a span of 1000 years.
>>
>>30173183
I get that the present could be impacted badly, but no one ever attempted to try and observe the memories of the princesses or verify half of the things that are said to be textbook history? That one doctor who pony was trying to use science to time travel yet that was never mentioned again since it was only in slice of life.

>>30173194
Still, I friendship is the focus of the show, but considering how much twighlight studies, you would think she would make some sort of attempt to observe the work of her idol star swirl in action.
>>
>>30173217
No, you don't get it Anon. There's just TOO many risks.
Just going back there, and, I dunno, getting seen by someone could drastically alter the present.
Imagine Newton alright? He's on his way to the park, you know, under that apple tree, but he gets there too late because he saw some faggot with strange clothes pass by and run after something.
Oh, damn, he missed the apple!
Too bad.
>>
>>30173217
Just being there could fuck things up. Star Swirl senses her presence, and hesitates, and suddenly an important act fails to happen in the way it should.

Twilight is a clever clover, and I think she's mature enough not to do something so insanely risky for her own personal gratification.
>>
>>30173172
>>30173217
>twighlight
Stop this at once.
>>
>>30173229
I get that actually traveling back would be dangerous, but simply observing a simulation of the past perhaps through the memories of the princesses or discord would be more than ok.

>>30173244
Of all of the time I've watched the show and been on this board, I have somehow been oblivious to that until now... so thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>30172825
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn_horn
That word is literally older than Granny Smith.
>>
>>30173258
I feel like looking at someone's memories or literally spying on a past version of them would constitute a pretty serious invasion of privacy.
>>
>>30172870
> Glimmer has more power than Alicorns judging by how she could 1v1 Twilight with ease
Yeah no.
Twilight "victory condition" was "DON'T MESS ANYTHING".
Glimmer objective was "just fuck whatever shit up until it's good enough".

This is like having to catch a retarded child in a luxury porcelain store. Sure you can out-speed him and kick him in the face easily, but you better slow down and try something more subtle if you don't want to face a massive bill.
>>
>>30173258
>>30173346
>twiggy will never look into discord's mind and get out blushing and fanning herself with a wing, while the mane 6 looks at her quizzically, discord grinning all the while.
>>
>>30173346
Luna already watches over everyone's dreams daily, I'd say that's on par although it's for a good cause.
>>
File: 1438884435615.jpg (57KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1438884435615.jpg
57KB, 500x420px
>>30173346
With the person's consent, I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue. Some kind of Pensieve shit, you know.

This is distinct from initial suggestion of time travel, of course, which is extremely dangerous in just about every situation.

>>30173365
Not him, but god damn, you just fixed one of the things that bothered me about Starlight. That's a very good way of explaining it.
>>
>>30173309
>Alicorn is an old word for Unicorn horn.
I'm not that anon, but still fascinated.
Obviously I was never a true fan, being clueless on the ancient history of dell'Alicorno.
>>
Why did Spitfire's voice change so drastically between S1 and the rest of the show? I noticed it immediately in Hurricane Fluttershy.
>>
>>30173584
She sucked quite a bit of cocks in that time.
>>
>>30173584
>>30173592
Yeah, she's only a few years older than Dash.
You can't get captain so fast with a gag reflex.
>>
>>30173346
You're starting to grasp how terrifying it would be to live in Equestria.

Time travel--FUCKING TIME TRAVEL--is a real thing. You piss someone off enough, they go back in time and make sure your parents never meet, or worse.

All manner of terrifying, brain-raping mind-control magic exists, in canon, starting with "Want It Need It" and getting worse from there.

And most of this stuff isn't the sole province of the Princesses, who are at least mostly kinda-sorta sane, though Luna may well be bipolar and Purpledrank, S2 and forward, is a textbook perfect example of borderline personality disorder + severe, crippling OCD + Asperger's. The rest of the population is made up of charming, adorable, emotionally incontinent creatures with the personalities of precocious eight-year-old girls and the mental fortitude of--well, you've seen those Youtube videos of the goats that have a damaged chromosome and they faint and tip over when anything startles them? Yeah. Like that.

A third of the population has reality-warping powers. Reality is their bitch and the universe just does shit for them, whatever they want.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Equestria is a scary place. Send me a postcard from there, y'all. I'll be on this side of the planet, hiding in an abandoned coal mine and hoping I go unnoticed.
>>
>>30173957
Most ponies can't even use twilight, starlight's, or the princesses' levels of magic. Look at Trixie,Rarity, and Sunburst for a good example of what I mean.
>>
File: 1491197783009.png (80KB, 186x345px) Image search: [Google]
1491197783009.png
80KB, 186x345px
An interesting inconsistance I found a short time ago is that in the 16th episode of the first season, pinky pie claims she has never seen a sonic rainboom and twilight didn't even know what it was despite them all being tied together because of it.
>>
>>30174036
Well twilight never actually saw it. Pinkie I don't know.
>>
>>30174147
Pinkie was pushing rocks outside when it happened. It's the whole reason her hair became poofy and she became a party animal.
>>
>>30174017
Possibly most can't but just the fact that they would exist and be real--well, let's assume for the sake of a discussion of a fantasy, that tomorrow morning magic portals to Equestria open. Or Equestria appears as a smallish new continent in the middle of whichever ocean has room for one. Would you go there? I sure as FUCK wouldn't. The idea of magic being real would scare the absolute shit out of me.
>>
>>30169340
>I thought unicorns were only supposed to have a little magic that matches their special talents

HELLO GLIMMER!
>>
>>30172735
Dude, that's obvious. In the S7 finale she's going to be Given a throne by the map and have an element of harmony bestowed upon her by it.
>>
>>30174600
>HELLO GLIMMER!

Purplesmart's OP too, but then her Cutie Mark is an asterisk, the UNIX regex wildcard character, so OF COURSE she can do anything.
>>
>>30174712
Twilight was stated in Season 1 to have the talent of magic itself and is THE element of magic, not to mention she's trained by Celestia, A 1000 year old alicorn who was tutored/raised by the Unicorn mage upon whom all other Magical knowledge is built.

Glimmer is a hobo who lived in the wilderness and started a cult and is powerful because Reasons.

HMMMM. One of these makes sense to be magical, the other does not! I wonder who it is?!
>>
>>30174779
Right.

Then, too, supposedly in S1 Purplesmart was stated to be a one-in-a-generation mutant freak powerhouse, with more raw power than anyone had seen in living memory, plus intelligence and aptitude to match, plus a tremendous enthusiasm for the subject, even as a tiny (and totally adorable) filly. By the time we see her in S1E1 she's been studying as the personal protege of a living god-queen for, what, ten? fifteen years? One would expect Celestia, who's been raising the sun and moon without breaking a sweat for a thousand years now, to be Dr. Manhattan level powerful. Purpledrank can't be far behind her, and when we're first introduced to her, it's obvious Sunbutt is grooming her to be a potential eventual successor.

Fast forward a few seasons and suddenly there are equally OP unicorns popping up everywhere. Did they put something in the water?
>>
>>30174826
>discord masturbated in Ponyville's water tank before getting stoned
>his magical splooge is causing ponies to give birth to super magical prodigies
>>
>>30174867
I usually don't masturbate in the town's water tank until I'm stoned. I wouldn't do that sober. HURR HURR HURR HURR HURR I'll shut up now
>>
File: tooy.jpg (116KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tooy.jpg
116KB, 1014x1024px
>>30174867
And then he fucks Fluttershy and it turns her into an alicorn.
>>
>>30174354
can't say I wouldn't be highly interested in visiting another place with magic like equestria.
>>
>>30173172
Anyone remember that old mlp promo where Twilight said she would like to go back in time to hangout with the royal sisters and everyone on /mlp/ thought it was hinted at an upcoming episode
>>
>>30165523
>surprised tone
You are clearly mis-remembering the scene and misinterpreting her line.
>>
>>30174036
>pinky pie claims she has never seen a sonic rainboom and twilight didn't even know what it was despite them all being tied together because of it.
You can't really count that as an inconsistency. You can still witness something and not know what it exactly was you just witness, especially in a place called Equestria.
>>
>>30170588
>It's just as possible that the writing team themselves decided to redo the script because they didn't like it.
Not when they replace it with rehashes of previous episodes.
>>
>S05E12
>Twilight wants to reconect with her old friends
>one of those friends is Lyra Heartstrings
>the only times she is seen the entire episode is on photos and in memories
>spike specifically mentions her as one of twilights friends
>goes to canterlot without her
>never seen talking to her beforehand
>twilights other old friends seem to forget her
>In other episodes lyra often tries to say hi to twilight
>gets completely ignored

T. Lyrafag

That episode was so shit
>>
>>30168836
It was metaphorical. Twilight's QT Mark is one big star surrounded by 5 smaller stars. It was referring to the Mane Six. They will aid in LUNA'S escape from the prison that is NMM.

On the topic of Twalot's bum, more deepest lore:
>the star points add up to 42
>42 is the meaning of life, the universe & everything (t. Douglas Adams)
>The mark represents Twilight's talent in magic, and magic = friendship, so friendship = TMOLTU&E
>>
The autism is strong in this thread.

Reminder that little girls have an attention span of 5 minutes and that they don't care about lore, continuity, plot holes, ...
>>
File: 1491197679946.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491197679946.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>30174885
That one went over my head. I guess it was too HIGH for me.
>>
>>30176210
Hi, jim
>>
>>30176276
>Implying what I said isn't true
>>
File: 140406897217.jpg (64KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
140406897217.jpg
64KB, 960x539px
>>30176210
Reminder that FiM's wide demographic appeal has always been that it doesn't treat little girls like they have an attention span of 5 minutes & don't care.
I swooced into this thread to see what /mlp/ could come up with, because I like the show as much as ever and think continuity's one of the main reasons why. They adhere to it way more than anyone going in would expect, I'd even posit it's taken for granted by fans.
>>
File: DEEPEST.png (299KB, 414x416px) Image search: [Google]
DEEPEST.png
299KB, 414x416px
>>30176165
>believing her lies
>>
>>30176317
>Reminder that FiM's wide demographic appeal has always been that it doesn't treat little girls like they have an attention span of 5 minutes & don't care
Then explain Pinkie Pie character
>>
>>30176334
Comic relief. Every ensemble cast has to have one.
>>
File: S12 finale.jpg (129KB, 854x562px) Image search: [Google]
S12 finale.jpg
129KB, 854x562px
>>30173084
From what I can glean it starts off as "GlimGlam's working them all" but once somebody suggests "GlimGlam's descended from Starswirl" things take a tangent off into "Starswirl is G4's final boss who's been manipulating everything since the beginning for a grandslamdunk keikakku".
Gotta say, it sounds weirdly appealing. I'm a sucka for the trope I guess.
>>
>>30176334
Pinkie has great organizational skills and cares quite a lot so I'm guessing this point sounded better in your head.
Besides, she's one of 6+ main cast members, so even if she fit your profile its a fraction of the overall show you're talking about.
>>30176339
She's a cartoon archetype, like all the Mane 6. They just underline with her CARTOON because it fits her personality.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-27+at+12.17.05).png (8KB, 834x114px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-27+at+12.17.05).png
8KB, 834x114px
>>30176197
It wasn't metaphorical, though. Faust specifically said that she wrote it as a plot hook for future writers to pick up.
>>
File: 1257288778663.jpg (65KB, 574x528px) Image search: [Google]
1257288778663.jpg
65KB, 574x528px
>>30177530
This is the second time this has happened to me since S7 started.
Fucking Lauren.
Well it's as valid as anything else until a future writer DOES pick it up I guess. I quite like >>30169491. Everything is Starswirl.
EVERYTHING.
>>
File: Tirek_buttering_up_Discord_S4E25.png (351KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tirek_buttering_up_Discord_S4E25.png
351KB, 1280x720px
>>30165030
>COOME JOIN THE DAAARK SIIIDE DISSSSCOORD
>POONIIES DOONT CAARE FOR YOUU
>But what about that one time a couple of months ago when I had this exact thought and faked being sick and ruined Twilight's day and she fought a giant worm for me and all of that just to test whether she cared for me? isn't that proof enough?
>CONVENIENTLY FORGET ABOUT THIS FOR PLOOT PURPOSEES
>ok
>>
>>30166922
I think nothing implied in the pilot that the Mane 5 didn't know each other before. Sure, probably they weren't the best of friends, and came closer to each other through Twilight, but they knew each other for sure. Ponyville seems like the place where most ponies know each other anyway
>>
>>30166922
>>30177724
>Twilight literally gets to know about each of the main cast from somepony else from the main cast
>there were people who thought M5 didn't know each other
Is this autism?
>>
>>30165475
I remember seeing somewhere that they were planning on "purifying" the forest, making it either not dangerous or gone completely and starting construction on a new kingdom of sorts.
>>
>>30165487
Good post desu.
>>30165722
WHAT alicorn lore?
All it "contradicted" was one of Berrow's books. And that told us so little anyway that it might as well be completely ditched.
Flurry's mum is an alicorn. No shit she is too. Modification with descent, ponigga.
>>
File: 838713.png (183KB, 500x979px) Image search: [Google]
838713.png
183KB, 500x979px
>>30166922
...Are we watching the same show?
Because my big takeaway from the S7 premiere was "aw shit! She DID plan it all!".
It confirmed that she sent Twilight because she knew the other 5 were there beforehand. I even texted an old ponyfag bud who called it way back when to let him know he was right.
>>30167839
>>30170126
>>30170698
Ohhhhhhhhhh.
It's shitposting. Gotcha.
>>
File: wdsmbt.jpg (27KB, 190x181px) Image search: [Google]
wdsmbt.jpg
27KB, 190x181px
>>30167606
>fantasy
>real
>>
>>30168542
You should've been posting on /co/ these past few years. Dr Strange threads would've been so less infuriating.
>>30173068
He asked "did they say". Sarcasm comes across as a very saltly NO.
>>
>>30165030
>missed opportunity
glimmer dying, trixie being a friendly rival to twilight
>>
>>30165523

It's never implied they were good friends. They were just shown together for a brief moment. It was always implied that they knew each other before Twilight came to town. Lots of kids play together even when they don't become lasting friends.

>>30167921

Or the unicorn nobility were doing it like before the founding of Equestria. Celestia had to have a reason to keep those insufferable twats around.

>>30168605

1. Twilight was always obsessive. While Lesson Zero played it to excess because it made the episode funnier, it was clear what her failure mode was from the start, especially when it comes to her mentor. S01E10 where she panics about the parasprites and S01E22 where she panics about Philomena are both good examples.

2. Sarcasm is not maturity. Talking down to people is not maturity. Needing to always be right is not maturity. All these things are not conductive to friendship, and they were, at best, character flaws that Twilight needed more control over. She still has them, and they're still on display when she gets mad. See What About Discord? and Every Little Thing She Does. Anyhow, I still like Twilight best because of her adorkable bookworm qualities.

And this issue is not even a plot hole. It's a gripe about character development.

>>30168836

"Stars" and "escape" could be read as metaphorical. "Stars" could refer to Twilight's cutie mark, or, on the meta-level, the mane 6 who are the stars of the show. "Escape" could mean freeing Luna from the Nightmare Moon persona.

The line you should have asked about is "She will bring about eternal night", but nothing says prophecies always have to come true.

>>30170698

chessmaster foresight != dispassion. She didn't wing it. She knew what Twilight needed to do, but wanted her close for emotional reasons.
>>
>>30177793
>Berrow
Do you mean Amy Keating Rogers?

It didn't even contradict that book, as I mentioned in the other reply.

>>30178140
>"Stars" and "escape" could be read as metaphorical.
See >>30177530
>>
>>30177834
>valid criticism of the show is shitposting
you are the cancer killing discussion on this board
>>
>>30174779

It's likely that other factors besides raw talent matter a lot in spell casting. Twilight studied magic for fun. Starlight used it as a means to an end. She was more ambitious and wanted results immediately. Motivation matters. Twilight was curious about magic and worked to understand it. Her spells always did what she wanted. Starlight wanted power and was willing to combine spells willy-nilly to get it. She was reckless and willing to meddle with things she shouldn't.

>>30177699

There's still the theory that Discord did what he did specifically so Twilight could forgive him and unlock rainbow god-mode.

He is unusually helpful that episode by pointing out exactly where in the journal they need to look, which causes them to realize the items they got from new friends throughout the season are important. Tirek doesn't grow much from consuming his magic, despite that he's the most powerful single character we know, so what if Tirek didn't actually get all his magic? He and Celestia wink knowingly at each other at the end of that two-parter.

Don't forget Discord planted the plunder seeds 1000 years in advance while Celestia and Luna were turning him to stone. He is capable of advanced schemes.
>>
>>30178332
>Don't forget Discord planted the plunder seeds 1000 years in advance while Celestia and Luna were turning him to stone. He is capable of advanced schemes.
The plunder seeds weren't a plan though, Discord admits in the episode they were an accident.
>>
>>30165475
Because she's a bookhorse.
>>
>>30178162

Yeah, I saw that after I had already written everything out.

Here are issues that bother me.

1. Flurry Heart. If Alicornhood is something only achieved through great acts, she couldn't exist. If they can be born, how did neither Celestia nor Luna ever bear one?

2. Starswirl's timeline. If he predates Celestia and Luna, why is he around to make friends with Scorpan when they are ruling (which also implies that he was around after the defeat of Discord)? If not, where are Celestia and Luna during the founding of Equestria? He was around mentoring Clover the Clever at the time.

3. Celestia's hair. When did it change colors? We know from season 4 flashbacks it already had the green and blue when they found the elements.

4. A Hearthswarming Tail had a tree as the central decoration rather than an Equestrian flag.

5. "Prince" Blueblood is not a prince. It's pretty clear no one put much effort into how titles of nobility are granted.

6. How do most ponies not to recognize the mane 6? You would think they would be national heroes.

7. Why doesn't Spike have wings? Even when he grew to a large dragon, he still didn't have wings. For that matter, where did his egg come from?
>>
>>30178353

No he doesn't say that. He planted them specifically to attack the tree. Why would he "accidentally" have plunder seeds at that time? Why is he so nonchalant about being turned to stone the first time?

They just took longer than he thought to work.
>>
File: 1445015556569.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1445015556569.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>30178247
>valid
Nah, that's still all you senpai.
>>
>>30178162
He's saying it COULD BE read as metaphorical. Faust didn't tie down that it was literal in the show itself. As she's already told you on other topics, any of her word-of-mouth that didn't make the page isn't hard canon.
A writer hasn't "figured out the specifics" yet, until one does the prophecy is fully up to interpretation. Except metaphor works completely with what we already know. Literalism depends on a whole lot of nebulous existential somethings that we don't, it bears the burden of evidence.
>>
>>30178601
It might be that spike is a breed of dragon that has no wings due to safety.As for origin of the egg,they either stole it or Princess Celestia used her political powers to get what she wants.
>>
>>30165475
because the everfree forest should have ben purified by the tree of harmony and make that part of the forest free for pony kind to settle on
>>
>>30179035
This sounds a lot shittier than you're making it out to be.
>>
>>30178829
And calling it a metaphor requires contorting "NMM will be released and cause perpetual night" into "Luna will be freed and resume her duty of raising the moon."

Besides, the "stars" literally exist because you can see four of them converging on the moon right before NMM appears.
>>
>>30165030
Wow an actual cartoon discussion thread?
>>
>>30179198
I'll give you that. Been thinking about the "eternal night" thing myself recently.
Still, I'm left with my dick in my hand either way so contortion's the lesser of two evils. Hell we've had a few threads just this week discussing the significance of Luna's Dreamscape duties.
>>
>>30178332
>There's still the theory that Discord did what he did specifically so Twilight could forgive him and unlock rainbow god-mode.
His key to Rainbow Power wouldn't work if the realization wasn't sincere, so no.
>Tirek doesn't grow much from consuming his magic, despite that he's the most powerful single character we know, so what if Tirek didn't actually get all his magic?
moar liek Tirek cannot use it properly.
>He and Celestia wink knowingly at each other at the end of that two-parter.
McCarthy said that this was meant as an apology.
>>
File: 1467648101504.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1467648101504.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
>>30177699
Am I misremembering that episode?
Twilight did all of that to prove a point & keep an eye on him, not out of genuine selflessness. And Discord was trolling the fuck out of every step of the way trying to make her slip up. It was insincere all around.
I thought the point of it was to emphasize the finale, since it demonstrates Discord hasn't really changed and Twilight barely tolerates him. It made her gesture at the end all the more meaningful.
>>
>>30178601
1. Because they never felt the want or need to have kids, I'd imagine.

2. Star Swirl is the person who put Celestia and Luna in power, when they were children. He wasn't old at the time; his beard was still brown in those days. His grey-bearded appearance (i.e. the look he was sporting in the days of Tirek) would have come decades later.
>If not, where are Celestia and Luna during the founding of Equestria?
In Canterlot, which is not a unicorn city but an ancient alicorn one. Celly explicitly mentions they spent part of their childhood there.

5. Princess Platinum maintained her title after the Two Sisters took power, so there are obviously a few different types of principalities in Equestria. It's a holdover from the unicorn tribe.

6. Information doesn't travel as quickly in Equestria. Apart from Spike, messages are delivered on hoof or on wing.
>>
>>30178353
That is no accident. Discord DID plant them on purpose and he know they have to give up the Elements to the tree and they didn't know that it can be taken out and Discord is still a bad guy all along.
>>
>ITT: Anon over thinking a show for little girls
It's like you really think there's some kind of ultimate end goal here.
>>
>>30179559
On top of that, I don't see why it's hard to believe that people will backslide into earlier habits, when tempted.

>>30180173
>consistency and "an ultimate end goal" are the same thing
Really wrinkles my walnut.
>>
>>30176165
It's okay Lyra has Bon Bon to be with now.
>>
>>30178140
>Sarcasm is not maturity. Talking down to people is not maturity.

Neither is having no emotional state, ever, other than a fixed spastic grin and gushing continuously forever about how wonderful everyone and everything is.

Maybe my tastes are warped. Maybe something's wrong with me. I always consider that a possibility. Maybe I'm not normal.

But to see a kids' TV show--one for little girls, no less--where the protagonist said what she actually thought, no matter who was listening, had a temper and wasn't an endless calm font of patience, and didn't suffer fools gladly, was such a breath of fresh air for me. Maybe the audience wasn't supposed to find her that sympathetic or attractive, but I did. Maybe I'm an outlier. I liked Daria Morgendorffer too.

And no, I didn't find her onscreen psychotic break in "Lesson Zero" funny. It made me cringe. Maybe everyone else found it droll and I'm the only one. Again, it is possible this indicates something wrong with me, rather than the episode. Maybe I'm not wired quite right. But I wasn't amused.
>>
>>30177574

Yeah, at this point Lauren means shit, sad as it is.
The VAST majority of this show has been without her guidance, and its been 6 seasons since she left. 6 years have passed, so lauren's ideas have basically been tossed into a dumpster-- They mean NOTHING to the current staff for how the show should go.

Hell, we don't even have the elements of harmony anymore, and the two sisters have gone from being beings of Awe and respect to cartoon gags mostly-- remember when EVERYTIME celestia showed up everyone instantly bowed and the episodes put focus on how regal she was?

Yeah, big change from how they're handled now.
>>
>>30177699
Yet another reason why the entire finale only makes sense if you assume it was just according to keikaku.
>>
>>30177834
Original author here. Didn't mean it as a shitpost.

Will have to go back to re-watch the episode, but that wasn't the insinuation I got. The impression I was left with was that she just kind of sent her off and immediately started acting like a nervous mother hen, second-guessing everything (up to and including sending her there). If it's all according to a plan as forseen, though, taking the one big step that needed to be taken for everything to work out shouldn't have been a remotely questionable decision; if anything, Celestia ought to have been questioning not going to Ponyville to try and draw Nightmare away while Twilight sought the Elements.

Can you point out where you're pulling your conclusions from? If you're right, I'll be plenty happy to be proven wrong.
>>
>Implying anything past Season one is canon
Everything after are just increasingly far flung alternate universes
>>
>>30180020

I guess that is plausible if they knew they were immortal. They would have felt no need to continue the line.

> Starswirl is the one who put Celestia and Luna in power when they were children

What makes you think that? I had always thought they became rulers because they used the Elements of Harmony to defeat Discord. "Before my sister and I stood up to him, he ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness." They were adults by then, and had their full Alicorn bodies, so they must have been fairly old. I do think it's plausible he engineered their rise. The character has a definite Merlin feel to him, and the capital city is called Canterlot. I'm not saying it's impossible to resolve, it just puts things on a weirdly tight timeline assuming Starswirl had a normal lifespan.

It's been 7 years. Information does not travel that slow, and ponies have photography so there is no reason they wouldn't have seen pictures.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (69KB, 1062x882px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
69KB, 1062x882px
What really grinds my gears is eye-color mistakes. Like the guard in the beginning of the Chaos Vines episode...

Or the latest Rarity episode, Hoity Toity has BLUE EYES, not yellow as in the episode! Check back to S1E14-Suited For Success, around 19:50 mark, the end fashion show, when he drops his glasses.

They should take more care, you'd think it was some slopped together kid's cartoon or something.
>>
>>30165523
>First is the implication that mane 6 (sans Twilight) were good friends before Twilight came to Ponyville
Except they were all friends.
>>
>>30182539
>What makes you think that?
It says so in AKR's Journal of the Two Sisters. As alicorns embody all three kinds of ponies, Star Swirl approached them to lead the newly formed Equestria.
>>
>>30165030

Hasbro literally happened to it.

Originally, Twilight was supposed to inherit the Castle of the Two Sisters, but they sprung the toy placement crystal bit halfway through the production.

Thus, it got unceremoniously written out of the plot and replaced by magical friendship castle ex machina.
>>
File: Autism1.jpg (73KB, 699x468px) Image search: [Google]
Autism1.jpg
73KB, 699x468px
>>30182548
Bah. Made a mistake myself. I think it was The Crystal Empire where the guard's eyes change from yellow to blue when he removes his helmet, not the chaos vines. Where he bursts into Celestia's throne room and says "IT has returned!", I think. Unfortunately I think there is at least one more example that's slipping my mind, too.
>>
File: saltmountain.jpg (209KB, 962x716px) Image search: [Google]
saltmountain.jpg
209KB, 962x716px
>>30165475

Because it was literally right above the source of the Elements, and thus Twilight's power (and later, the Rainbow Power).

It would have made perfect sense as the place for a new Princess to refurbish, possibly connect a safe passage to the rest of Ponyville with the Tree's power, and live.

Instead, we got the garish piece of what the fuck that is occupying Ponyville, complete with the dead chunk of Twilight's comfy home. Pic related, my feels on the subject.
>>
>>30180528

> no emotional state

Did you watch the royal sisters episode last week? Twilight still has the same qualities. Her preference is to be in control, and she hyperventilates when she has to let someone else make the decisions. She is checking up on Starlight the whole episode, and her gut reaction was to criticize Starlight for doing something so risky when Starlight switched the cutie marks.

> It made me cringe.

I've noticed a common theme in some fans. They can't stand when characters go over the edge because they get secondhand embarrassment too hard. To sit in my armchair for a second, I think this shows a past filled with social pressure and ridicule common in schools, especially among those that were picked on.

Lighten up. Everyone has their crazy moments. There's nothing wrong with being the joke occasionally, and lots of people do it for a living. The point is that friends forgive you.
>>
>>30170482

And Slice of Life kills off a pony offscreen, then brings their remains to the wedding with one of the guests as a Big Lebowski shoutout.
>>
>>30182550

> side material is canon
>>
>>30182625
It's the only alicorn lore we've got, and it comes from a pretty trustworthy source. This isn't some third-party licensed material written by people who don't even watch the show (looking at you, IDW); it's by Amy Keating Rogers.

I guess if you want to create crazy headcanons and pretend it doesn't exist, no one will stop you. But the show hasn't contradicted it yet.
>>
>>30173957

Time travel in Equestria has been exclusively closed loops. Twilight's time jumps in one case, and the entre Glimmer/Twilight bit was one self-contained series of coulda-beens but no effect on the actual timeline at the end.

>>30174036

Pinkie had no idea WTF she saw, and Twilight was too busy trying to hatch Spike at the time, which given her OCD means not even a rainbowsplosion was going to register on her mental state until it triggered that surge.
>>
>>30181975
Apologies if it came across as condescending then, the free-for-all BS stunk to high heaven.
>Can you point out where you're pulling your conclusions from?
It's pretty explicit IMO. She can't decide what to do with Twilight until she looks up at the Moon, sees NMM's silhouette and starts crying. Which segues straight into a scene of her scouting Ponyville, discussing the other 5 Element bearers with Mayor Mare, and even verbally referring to them as "special". NMM's return, Ponyville's location & Twilight's future friends were all prior knowledge to her that informed the decision. None of this was confirmed before, just glorified headcanon.
If you don't mind me saying maybe it's a matter of missing the forest for the trees? Those are the events that physically happened, if you were focusing on her reaction to said events you might have missed the context and gotten a completely different impression. And even then, why would she be worrying about Manticores & Tartarus if she didn't know exactly what she was flinging Twilight into?
I think her reaction was totally warranted, personally. You can make a plan and still be paranoid AF about it. And the fact that she cares enough to do so is perfectly in character; as is the fact that she had to express it out of sight of her student, to keep an image of confidence & infallibility. Only now that Twilight (and the viewers) have grown so much & come to know her so well can she let the poker face relax.
>>
>>30165030
>Sweetie is older
>Puppy is older
>Flurry is older (after just one season)

>the Cake twins still have dot eyes & retard reactions after 5 fucking years

The peaks accentuate the valleys I guess.
>>
File: DEEPEST FUCKING LORE.png (1MB, 959x1338px) Image search: [Google]
DEEPEST FUCKING LORE.png
1MB, 959x1338px
>>30168346
>>30168640
"Home is where the heart is". Like the Winter Wrap Up episode established, it's an Earth pony tradition, since they can't magic or weathermance the snow away. It doesn't necessarily refer to the specific plot of land Ponyville is on, but to the settlers that brought Ponyville with them. To which ALL Earth pony habitat might as well be "Ponyville".
>>30168771
>>30173047
>>30173068
>Well, to be honest we don't know if their dates are the same as ours.
>I always took it that ponies don't really have a recorded history.
>How many days a month?
They have a calendar and it says 15. Which lends credence to ponies having a more condensed lifespan than humans, not a longer one.
Again, I'm assuming Ponyville was a founded in a lifetime and that Granny's not all that old. Let's say 90 in pony years which might mean 45 in human.
I'd take the 1000 years thing at face value btw. Sometimes history works like that; lots of rapid-fire HAPPENINGs separated by long periods of peace. NMM, Discord, Sombra, Tirek etc. all showed up around the same time in the present, what's to say it didn't happen like that in the past as well?
>>
boop
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.