[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"A-absolutely not! Trixie isn't poor! She just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 1163026.png (520KB, 980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1163026.png
520KB, 980x1080px
>"A-absolutely not! Trixie isn't poor! She just prefers peanut butter crackers than the slop they serve at lunch!"
>"And this dress is fashionably trendy, of course Trixie would wear this all the time!"
>"I've...gotta go now! Don't ever bring this up to me again!"
What do?
>>
>>30164160
rape
>>
Hey, it's okay. I'm a poorfag too. Come on, let's go for a walk and be poorfags together.
>>
>>30164160
AHAHAHAHA YOUR POOR AND NON WHITE
AHHHHH NIGGGA AHHHH
>>
>>30164160
>In USA kids have to pay for lunch at school
kek
>>
>>30164160
>what do
Post in this thread to tell you it's shit and you're a faggot
>>
File: trixieacute.jpg (255KB, 626x470px) Image search: [Google]
trixieacute.jpg
255KB, 626x470px
>>30164160
Obviously I would take her out to an extravagant dinner and make her feel like the princess she is
>>
>>30164232
only if they make so much a year, if they make less than 30 thousand i think it is they can sign up for free lunch
>>
Requesting green of bullying Trixie for being poor.
>>
>>30164232
>parents don't make lunch fr their children
>lets them eat whoknowswhat
Double the kek.
>>
>>30164232
Because going to the mini-pizza stand, the """"Chinese takeout"""" cart or the school store with freshly baked pastries/cookies was a million times better than the free processed shit on a bun with a spoonful of slop and an expired milk carton they handed out for free at the lunch windows.

You really have to pity the poorfags.
>>
>>30164379
>highschool
>parents still making their lunch for school
>a pb&j with a banana is better than a hot meal
>>
>>30164491
surely you are overreacting, i was a poorfag, and in the dirty south no less, and ate school lunch. the milk wasn't ever expired and it wasn't slop, unless you consider vegetables slop. where did you go to school? surely not public school
>>
>>30164160
If she says she's not poor, she's not poor.
It really is a nice dress.
Just hang out with her if she doesn't find you repulsive.
If you're fortunate you might get in a relationship together, go travelling and have outdoor sex at night on the go, just outside the wagon.
>>
>>30164510
Yes, it was a Nevada public school. By slop I mean "that stuff that always looks like creamed corn but isn't actually corn" that you needed to look at the menu to properly name. The burgers would be tiny frozen patties on dinner rolls or some shit. It was pretty bad. That's why many of the students decided to go the carts instead and actually spend money for a decent lunch.

That was my second high school, though. The first I transferred from in northern California was much smaller. It had a tiny pizza cart that came by every day that served shitty dollar pizza, but they didn't actually serve lunch. You were allowed to leave campus to dine at the local restaurants which was nice, but those were your only options.
>>
>>30164160
Respect her wishes and not bring it up again. How was that difficult?
>>
>>30164630
Because even though it's high school my mentality is still stuck in grade school and I have the overpowering need to tease her about it like an ass.
>>
>>30164160
>Steal her dress and give it to Goodwill
>When she shows up the next day in stained rags, tell her, "If you want it back, just buy it from Goodwill. They're selling that piece of garbage for like $10. Or is that out of your price range?"
>Videotape the whole thing, including her running off to the bathroom to cry.
>Share the video on Facebook.
>>
>>30164160
Good prompt to be fair.
>>
>>30164160
Why is Trixie always poor?
>>
>>30164160
>EqG
>roleplaying
Time for your ban
>>
>>30164657
rich people don't normally live in campers
>>
>>30164676
Yea....
>>
>>30164676
yeah about that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPa3uVddbU
There is also another one that lives like a hobo for 3 or 4 months a year. He has a family and he's like 50.
Also she has to travel allover Equestria, is she supposed to run around with a three stories high cart? I bet she has a nice home where she relax during the offseason
>>
>>30164297
>implying she deserves to be treated like a princess
>implying she isn't only worth a "sup?" as you pass her in the hallway
>>
>>30164852
Yeah, it's called Starlight's room in Twilight's castle.
>>
>>30164160
Bullshit, you've been playing budget decks since I met you, I knew something was fishy.
>>
>>30165045
As if she would use her gook deck with the school shits
>>
>>30164537
That dress was actually a hand-me-down from her Great Grandmama when she immigrated from the Old World. It's just that Trixie takes great pains tailoring the dress and keeping it from dirt and stains.
>>
>>30165248
Does that include cum stains?
>>
>>30165326
no, she collects those as trophies
>>
>>30165341
She charges for blowjobs under the bleachers, but gives free titfucks because she likes how the cum drips down her dress.
>>
>>30164160
>You can see tears start to form at the corners of those beautiful purple eyes, before she turns around to walk away from you.
>Idiot!
>You should have worded it better.
>You can't let it end like this.
"Please wait, Trixie!"
>You plead with your arm reached out to her.
>She does no such thing.
>Why should she?
>You have no choice.
>You quickly grab her by the arm, bringing her to a stop.
>"HEY!"
>She's taken by surprise, resulting in her dropping the peanut butter crackers from her hand.
>And before either of you realize what's happened, a sickeningly loud crunch of plastic and salted snacks is heard.
>Oh no.
>As if a cruel joke of fate, you've mistakenly stepped on what was to be her lunch.
>With her back still turned to you, she begins to shake with anger.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I promise I'll pay you back-"
>"What more do you want to say, Anon? Since it cost me my lunch, this better be good."
>She says in a menacing, low tone.
>At least she's willing to hear you out.
>But she doesn't turn back to you.
>You don't deserve that much.
"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
>"Lies."
>She says bitterly.
>You can almost hear her biting at her lip.
"I mean it! I'm not the kind of person who would come out to you in the middle of this hallway during lunch just to pick on you."
>"Then why would you bring this up to Trixie at all?!"
>She shouts.
"It's just... I'm poor too."
>She inhales a breath of air sharply, quickly rubs her eyes with her sleeve, and turns back to you with a look of contempt.
>"That doesn't make it any better!"
>Shocked, it takes you a moment to reply.
>It's not from her reaction, but because you've never seen her with this expression before.
"...No, it doesn't. But I do know what you're going through, and having those crackers as your lunch everyday... it's not good for you, Trixie."
>"Of course Trixie knows that! But what else can she do?!"
>>
>>30165688
"How about bringing your own lunch from now on, like I do?"
>You hold up an ordinary, crumpled up paper bag that just so happens to contain your lunch.
>"How... DARE YOU!"
>She points at you offended.
>"How dare you suggest the great and powerful Trixie eat so shamefully like that in front of everyone!"
"Is it really worse than eating vending machine snacks alone in the empty hallways?"
>"Trixie would rather starve than eat out of a brown bag, while everyone else sits around her with sparkling trays of hot food."
>She says defiantly.
>You knew this would be her answer.
>She's just too damn proud.
>So proud, she's willing to forgo a decent meal just to protect that ego of hers.
>A worthless, foolish pride.
>That for some strange reason...
>Attracted you to her like no other girl in this school.
>It's why, unlike the rest of the students, you can't bare to leave her alone.
"Fine. I get it. But, what if... there was someplace you could eat without anyone seeing?"
>She scoffs and crosses her arms.
>"There is no place like that. You're not allowed to eat in the classrooms, and someone could come walking by in the hallways at any time. Trust Trixie, she knows these things."
"But did Trixie also know that you're allowed to eat on the school's rooftop?"
>You ask with a smug smile.
>Her eyes go wide.
>"You are?! Since when?!"
"Since always. It's just something nobody really cares about, since you have to walk up all the stairs to get there."
>"No one ever goes up there? Are you sure?"
>She asks with sudden enthusiasm.
"Come take a look for yourself."
>You offer with one hand held out to her, and the other gesturing towards the nearest stairway.
>Her hopeful expression fades.
>"There's no point. Trixie did not bring a bag of poverty with her today."
>She says looking down sadly.
>You smile.
"It's okay, Trix, I've got you covered."
>She raises an eyebrow.
>"What do you mean?"
>>
>>30165695
>You open your bag to reveal it's contents to her.
"I especially packed a lunch we could share. It's not much, just a big turkey and cheese sandwich cut in two. Oh, and two juice boxes."
>She looks at you in utter disbelief.
>"You did this... for me?"
"Yeah."
>You answer a bit sheepishly.
"Us bums gotta stick together, right?"
>She punches your arm.
>"I am NOT a bum! I prefer the term financially challenged."
>She retorts with a much too hoity attitude.
"Okay, okay!"
>You laugh.
"Since you're only 'financially challenged,' we can go ahead with my plan."
>"Plan?"
"From now on, let's pack lunches to share with each other. If we pool our resources together, we'll be able to upgrade out of the 'poverty' class."
>She chuckles and pinches the bridge of her nose.
>"This is all so sad and pathetic. But, I can't deny it's the better option. So... very well."
>She holds out her hand.
>"I accept your offer."
>You grasp it and shake.
>"Just make sure you replace the crackers you so clumsily stepped on."
"Well..."
>You reach deeper into your paper bag, and pull out a zip bag filled with chocolate peanut butter cookies.
"I believe these should be enough of a reimbursement."
>She gasps in sheer excitement, but quickly recomposes herself.
>"Anon..."
>She starts walking with you towards the stairs.
>"Trixie thinks this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

The End.
>>
File: Garmonbozia.jpg (226KB, 1520x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Garmonbozia.jpg
226KB, 1520x1138px
>>30164581
You were eating garmonbozia (pain and sorrow). Pic related.
>>
>>30165701
Looks about right.
>actually eating it
Haha, no.
>>
File: Poor Trixie EQG.png (262KB, 780x2280px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Trixie EQG.png
262KB, 780x2280px
>>30165688
>>30165695
>>30165699
Cute.
>>
>>30164160
>Poor girl thread
Reminds me of the homeless Sunset threads. I miss those.
Please continue.
>>
>>30165699
Very comfy for such a short story.
>>
>>30166277
Would waifu homeless Trixie or homeless Sunset?
>>
File: IMG_5076.jpg (783KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5076.jpg
783KB, 5184x3456px
>>30166744
Ive already waifued Sunset so I'd say homeless Sunset.
>>
>>30165699
>>30165695
>>30165688
That's a better love story than twighlight's. Guess Trixie won at something after all.
>>
>>30164160

"Uh-huh. Totally the same here. Listen, wanna hang out and share a catering bag of chips after school?"
>>
>>30164160
>start 'accidentally' packing extra lunch every day

>two juice boxes, two PB&Js, two apples, and two packs of PB crackers

>Sit next to her during lunch

>she objects at first claiming that "my friend sits there"

>the rest of the table is empty

>she has no lunch and you catch her staring at your sandwich as you eat it

>Offer her your extra food because you "just aren't hungry today"

>At first she scoffs at your offer, claiming that "such simple cuisine is beneath me"

>you win her over with some PB crackers

>before long she accepts the sandwich, apple, and juice box without objection

>this becomes routine

>she talks about her magic and you listen politely, interjecting where appropriate

>after a week of this she subtly suggests that she likes ham and cheese sandwiches

>you start packing Ham and cheese sandwiches

>one day you forget to bring a lunch

>both of you sit at the table looking down at the blank space where your lunch would sit

>she gets up and leaves without a word

>after a couple of minutes, she returns

>holding two packages of PB crackers

>she explains that "the machine accidentally dropped two instead of one"

>she offers you the extra pack saying "I'm just not that hungry today"

>you both sit and munch on PB crackers

>just two poorfags eating vending machine food
>>
File: 1493053365712.jpg (27KB, 352x278px) Image search: [Google]
1493053365712.jpg
27KB, 352x278px
>>30167126
>Forgetting to care of your waifu
>>
>>30165699
>>30167126
Similar stories but both quite nice.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.