[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think we'll ever see these things again? (EOH not the ponies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: EOH.png (834KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EOH.png
834KB, 1280x720px
Do you think the elements of harmony will ever be important in the show again or used, or are they gone for good?
>>
>>30160165
bump
>>
>>30160165
Nope. The Elements were a one-time deal.
>>
If I had to go full conspiracy theory, I'd say they'll get new users. Team glimglam or something.

I know sure as hell twilight doesn't need them anymore.
>>
>>30160379
>twilight doesn't need them anymore.
Like how she's gotten worfed in the last Adventure two parter without the elements? (alongside everyone else)
>>
>>30160165
I think they no longer need them, the Mane 6 became the embodiment of their element already.
Or maybe Hasbro will come up with need Deus Ex Machina objects to solve the crisis at hand
>>
>>30160398
Glimglam team tho
>>
>>30160165

First of all, we've had plenty of episodes that are important to the individual characters. Rarity and Rainbow Dash in particular have gone through significant character development.

With regard to the main plot, their role has mostly shifted to solving friendship lessons which is a replacement for the "key" episodes of season 4. In the third season of map episodes, it is getting a little stale at this point. We now know the map can summon other people than Twilight's five friends, but the elements of harmony should probably have a little more progression in their roles as friendship lesson solvers.

I know this is unpopular on /mlp/, but I love the concept of the show now being about Twilight mentoring a student. I just wish Twilight was a more effective mentor (discouraging Starlight from making friends with Trixie and trying to interfere in A Royal Problem were huge fuckups).
>>
>>30160429
glimmer isn't getting her own team, she's going to be the mane seventh in the finale. She's going to her own element in that episode, having stolen its essence from shimmer in the specials.
>>
>>30160165
Thankfully gone.
>>
File: idwharmony.jpg (329KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
idwharmony.jpg
329KB, 675x1024px
In the movie.
>>
>>30160677
>IDW cover
that means shit you idiot.
>>
>>30160165
>>30160361
>>30160398
>>30160593
Yes, it will be taken out of the Tree of Harmony and never put it back in the future because it is the holy grail of Equestria.
>>
>>30161471
I kind of wonder why they can't take them out again, besides that the staff seem to hate them.
>>
>>30160398
Changelings nigga. They sneaky.
If everybody was kidnapped via full-frontal DBZ assault people would've fuckin' noticed. They were all roofied or chloroformed or something.
>>
>>30160165
I was under the impression that they have the elements within them now in the form of Rainbow Power.
They've just not had a Tirek-tier opportunity to use them. As S1-4 exemplified, calling on the power is an active decision that all 6 need to be present & willing for.
>>
>>30162488
That because the staff are idiots! Mostly McCarthy because she made the reference of 9/11 in S4 premire and finale and EQG 1 and 2.
>>
>>30161460
>PREQUEL
you're able to read, right?
it will most likely follow the scribt and is only a comic version of the movie staffs writing
>>
>>30163421
this
they don't need the ELOH anymore the tree gave em sparkle powers
>>
>>30164960
Oh no, it will return in the future.
>>
>>30166060
watch the show...
buy mooncoin
>>
File: alternate mane6.png (280KB, 1650x982px) Image search: [Google]
alternate mane6.png
280KB, 1650x982px
>>30160379
>>30160429
>Team glimglam
this is my guess too
>>
>>30163421
bullshit, there's been plenty of situations to use it, like with glimmer or With that giant ass snowstorm.

Rainbow power was a one time thing, they don't got jack now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.