[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watch FiM since the DBZ episode. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_7470.jpg (2MB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7470.jpg
2MB, 1919x1080px
I haven't watch FiM since the DBZ episode. What's happened since then?
>>
They collected the dragon balls and wished Starlight Glimmer out of the show.
>>
>>30159314

She's the one from the stupid Highschool Movies, right?
>>
>>30159335
That's Mai.
>>
Countless 'I haven't watched since X, spoonfeed me' threads.
>>
>>30159434
Feels good that all the quality posters got away from this cancer board.
And the hasdrones are in fact newfags and persisting idiots like Sethisto.
>>
>>30160769
>Hasdrones
You mean fans of the show, not poseurs like you , you puke
>>
>>30160797
Ah ah ah ah ah ah aha. Ha ha. C'mon pajeet swear me in your own language, show me that immigrant hue hue.
>>
>>30160769
>Feels good that all the quality posters got away from this cancer board.
And that makes you...
>>
>>30160804
The last man standing in an ocean of piss.
>>
>>30159302
Oh not much, just a bunch of faggots making threads asking to be spoonfed.
>>
>>30159302
There was another dbz episode recently.
>>
>>30160803
What? All I know is you're trying to act like a tough guy, you ain't
>>
>>30160828
like a dream
>>
File: Time_Reverse.gif (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Time_Reverse.gif
3MB, 400x224px
>>30159302
>I haven't watch FiM since the DBZ episode. What's happened since then?
Tirek faced off against Kakarot and Bejeita who proceeded to kick his ass. Then Tirek tried to blow up the planet underneath them and Whis had to reverse time 3 minutes in order to stop him.
>>
>>30159302
Serious answer: the DBZ episode was a perfect jumping off point, like a series finale in its own right. S5 toned things right down again to S1 levels, possibly so that they can build up to another DBZ-tier finale over another ~4 seasons.

Basically if you're satisfied with where you left it, keep it left. S5-to-now has kept developing the main cast & their various character arcs if you're interested (meeting career goals, achieving life aspirations, growing up in general), but it's also been steadily increasing the stock of supporting/new characters. /mlp/ theorizes that the show intends to eventually move on from the Mane 6 whilst keeping the setting alive & the world turning.

tldr; S1-4 was a story arc, S5-8(?) is a new story arc that mixes the end of the old with the beginning of the new. Whether you love or hate that depends on what you liked about pone.
>>
>>30159302
>I haven't watch FiM since the DBZ episode.
>What's happened since then?
It became shit. You did the right thing.
Never begin watching it again
>>
>>30163451
Case in point re: "depends on what you liked" OP.
>>
File: 1459027380352.jpg (70KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459027380352.jpg
70KB, 500x480px
>>30159302
Not too much. Cadance shat out a crotch-biscuit, Twilight and the girls rejected communism and brainwashed a dictator into becoming their friendship slave, and they're running out of plots to resolve in character arcs resulting in characters needing to become willfully retarded for a conflict to occur.
>>
>>30159335
No, that's Sunset Shimmer
They made a really lazy recolor of her and put it into the show as a main character
>>
>>30159302
another DBZ episode
>>
>>30164882
I dunno. Sunset wasn't really that big of a baddie when you think about it. Starlight actually enslaved ponies for years and brainwashed them into living without their talents. Sunset was just a high school bully, and was only briefly a mind-controlling demon under the corruption of dark Equestrian Magic on humans.
>>
>>30164901
>for years
Citation?
>Sunset was just a high school bully
And the princesses are just principals. Same difference. Translating FiM to EQG is all kinds of fucked.
>>
File: ourtown.png (916KB, 1570x695px) Image search: [Google]
ourtown.png
916KB, 1570x695px
>>30165006
>Citation?
You don't build houses and form a massive town community overnight m8
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.