[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just fire him already? He doesn't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Why don't they just fire him already? He doesn't even pay for the show's production, why is he allowed to call the shots?
>>
>>30158167
Good question. Is he or is he not paying 3.5 million per season, out of his inherited money?
>>
>>30158167
>Watching the show
>>
>>30159573
>fan of the fandom
>>
>>30159594
You can watch the show without watching the show, you know?
>>
>>30159601
>you can watch the show without watching the show
>>
>>30159625
>>30159594
>>30159601

Think of it this way: there are people who are diehard fans of Transformers but hate the Michale bay movies.

refusing to watch the Movies doesn't make them "fans of the fandom" it just means they are fans of what the show CAN be but refuse to watch shit.
At the same time, they can read the synopsis and look at the screenshots of the bay movies to know the gist of it, so they can kind of have "seen" the movie to a certain point without actually going to see it.
On a similar note, MLP fans can be fans of what FIM COULD have been or the concepts and characters, but refuse to watch the show as they dislike how its turned out-- At the same time, they can read the synopsis and look at the screenshots on derpibooru for a few ideas of how things go.
>>
>>30159650
Ah, but he didn't say "watching the movie" anon.
He said
>watching the show
Thus, a fan of the fandom
>>
I want to fuck that statues
>>
>>30159685
I was giving an example of how Transformers fans can refuse to watch content and not be "fans of the fandom" (I.E., transformers fans refuse to watch the michael bay movies).

A fan can refuse to watch Content and still be a fan of the actual Franchise, they just refuse to watch shit and want quality: Like many transformers fans also refuse to watch Robots in disguise, but are still fully transformer fans.
My point is that FIM fans who refuse to watch past S2 or the current season, or whatever, can still be just as legitimate fans of the franchise and aren't just fans of the fandom-- they just refuse to watch until the content becomes up to their standards again.
>>
>>30159685
It's like people enjoying the prequals of Star Wars and/or liking the Luke Skywalker saga of Star Wars, but hating and refusing to watch the new content created by Disney, same shit.
>>
>>30158167
Nice bait image. Lewis and Songco are the story editors anyway.
>>
>>30159875
Silly hasdrone. Vogel is in charge of everything.
>>
>>30159972
Jim's more powerful than Vogel in how things roll anyways.
>>
>>30160043
I don't think you understand me, Pablo.
Vogel is the real power. Ah never mind you're dumber than a goldfish anyway.
>>
>>30159972
>>30160094
Vogel well get fired if the movie is a box office flop and get a golden raspberry award.
>>
>>30160162
why the FUCK would vogel get fired? its meghan who's doing it.
>>
>>30160172
*Smashes your dense head*
Are you this fucking obsessed with contradicting logic, you fucking Indian?
>>
>>30159685
I make comics and art based off the show's world design. I never draw Twilight with wings and I never bother directly watching the show or arguing with fanboys in the threads.

What does that make me?
>>
>>30158167
He must be a major investor otherwise I don't see why they'd keep such an idiot around, but fire Faust in favor of him.
>>
>>30160639
For some reason IDW keeps Fosgit around even after a writer refused to work because of his atrocious drawing style.
Idiots in my educated opinion.
>>
>>30158167
Maybe Hasbro hates ponies as much as he does.
>>
>>30160752
Fosgitt is cheap and doesn't complain. He's like a mexican.
>>
>>30160948
I agree Lauren, because McCarthy, Vogel, and Hasbro had no chance in hell.
>>
>>30160752
Who was this based writer?
>>
>>30160242
Oh! He's bringing out the action asterisks fellas. Better watch ourselves.
>>
File: wow stop posting any time.png (187KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
wow stop posting any time.png
187KB, 361x691px
>>30158167
I ain't taking the bait
>>
>>30160094
>Claims Vogel is the real power. Uses insults to prove it.
Do you have a point? What's up with Vogel?
Do you have any cool conspiracy theories?

I don't care about my own job, why should I care about Hasbro Studio?
All I care about is the end result. Why not draw a parallel to it?
>>
>>30160043
Jim is a director, his power extends to the episode his directing. Vogel is vice president of development for Hasbro, he's one of the people who controls the direction of the entire franchise.
>>
>>30161277
>>30161294
Your father wanted a boy, not a faggot.
>>
>>30159685
pseudo-intellectual smartasses don't belong anywhere but in the coffin.
>>
>>30161201
Georgia Ball after Friends Forever #24
>>
>>30158167
It's still good
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.