[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a mare who is pregnant with another man's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: ad9.png (181KB, 804x916px) Image search: [Google]
ad9.png
181KB, 804x916px
Would you date a mare who is pregnant with another man's child?

Note - She didn't cheat on you, she was pregnant when you met her.
>>
>>30155376
I'd date the fetus
>>
>>30155376
Not my spearm not my concern :^)
>but that is my waifu :^(
>>
>>30155376
Possibly. She's gotta lot of explaining to do.
>>
>>30155376
I always wondered about that, and I wanna write something on this.

It's kind of hard because deep inside, you feel like a cuck.
But on the other hand, it doesn't stop you from giving her more kids after it...

Idk I fear that I'd find her unappealing, since it's not my seed in there.
>>
File: gus sez.gif (975KB, 498x229px) Image search: [Google]
gus sez.gif
975KB, 498x229px
>>30155567
>I wanna write something on this
>>
This thread reeks of /pol/turd
>>
>>30155580
sry Anon I got a lyrape fic to finish and then another dozen greens to do.
I'll do it eventually because I want to write it about derpy, and having to 'adopt' dinky at the same time. This'll give me more reasons to write about cute kids.
And some other autistic stuff.

Also, greens are hated around here these days, so fuck that.

>>30155589
The ride has lasted nearly 7 years Anon.
The kids we were back then are adults now, it's normal to start wondering about this kind of shit instead of dank memes and edgy stuff.
>>
>>30155376
why dont you ask all the flutterfags
>>
File: Hannibal.gif (2MB, 290x355px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.gif
2MB, 290x355px
>>30155376
If the other dude doesn't stick around and I can have more kids with her, then yes.
And given I have a thing for pregnancy, honestly her having another man's kid would make me more likely to fuck her while she's pregnant.
As to who's cucking who in that situation, who can tell, but I'd definitely make up for it by impregnating her later.
>>
>>30155639
Well dunno about ponies but if a stallion fucks a pregnant mare, she will abort.
>>
>>30155376
well yes.
for you see, i am a BETA male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXwshxUZnqA
>>
>>30155612
Gib link to Lyra fic
>>
File: I Guess.png (62KB, 336x368px) Image search: [Google]
I Guess.png
62KB, 336x368px
>>
>>30155567
It really depends on how the woman treats you that makes the call whether or not to stay. If she's respectful to you, and instills that her kid is respectful to you, then you'll be fine. There's no reason her kid won't see you like a father. The risk is when a chick comes to you looking to leech. If she sees you as a way out of her situation, then she, and her kid, are nothing but trouble. Trust me, I know how this goes, and have seen it dozens of times.
>>
Pull out the coat hanger.
>>
>>30155376
Pregnant with a human male's child? No. If it's just some stallion, sure why not. It's not like I'd be able to have kids with her anyways.

Unless I was a pony too. Then I'd have to see if I love her enough to love her child.
>>
Did he die or run out on her.
If yes, is she just looking for a crutch rather than actually being interested in me.
If she's already a friend i'd probably give a hand every now and then regardless if she's on her own, occasional fruit basket and such.
>>
>>30155376

Daily reminder that if it's from a previous relationship that had nothing to do with you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this. You can marry Rarity, raise the kid, and give the kid a half-brother.
>>
Sex doesn't matter, kids and pregnancy do. Give me another 5-10 years and we'll see how I feel then.
>>
>>30155567
We really should get another word for this related to cucking. Cucking means she cheated on you, knowing you may carry the consequences for raising a child that doesn't carry your genes. Raising another man's child even if you weren't cucked is still pretty gay.
>>
>>30156424
How's your wifes son, bro
>>
>>30155376
There's nothing wrong with raising your waifu's son
>>
>>30157601
It's even worse because you'd be knowingly cucking yourself.
>>
>>30157601
>>30156124
Yes, there's no reason the kid would mind, until you tell him so at least, but I'm more scared about what /I/ would think.
I'm a cool guy and I've always been around kids (Many even think of me as a father/big bro) but I feel that deep inside I would still see the kid as, you know, not /mine/. Even if I end up raising him?
I don't know. Maybe I'm just scared of the good old 'You're not my father anyway'.

But we do need to find a word for that, because cucking isn't the one.
>>
>>30155376
Fuck no. I'm not raising someone else's little bastard.
>>
>>30155376
If I got to Equestria and my waifu was pregnant and alone, I'd stand by her, without a doubt. Other than that specific scenario, it depends. I can't imagine myself dating a mare other than her, pregnant or not, so I don't know.
>>
>>30155376
Reminder that if she's pregnant, her crotchtits will be swollen and give you milk to drink
>>
>>30157683
What if she had a penis?
>>
File: 1485452895728.jpg (39KB, 393x390px) Image search: [Google]
1485452895728.jpg
39KB, 393x390px
>>30157857
>wow, how can this cuck thread get worse?
>tee hee wat if she had a benis xDD
>>
>>30157871
That doesn't answer the question
>>
>>30157670
You would think that, and that's something I asked my dad about my half-brother, but my dad has said he's never felt that way about my brother. He's always seen my brother as HIS son. In fact, it's such a non-problem, the situation of my brother's biological dad has been mentioned like, five times in my life. I remember my brother saying once, "You know, I always forget that dad isn't really my dad." My brother has absolutely zero interest in his biological father. Doesn't even want to see him.
>>
File: dxQZXYF.gif (451KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dxQZXYF.gif
451KB, 480x360px
>>30157687
>>
File: blimblam.jpg (1018KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
blimblam.jpg
1018KB, 600x600px
>>30157929
I guess the feeling was mutual
>>
>>30157929
Yeah but your Dad likely isn't a /pol/tard.
I wouldn't be surprised they if they ever ended up in his situation, they'd be going on about 'muh genetics' and 'muh bloodlines'.
>>
Itt: literal cuckolds
>>
>>30157857
It depends. If you mean if I'd love her if she had a marecock, yes. If she was a male, I'd love him too. If she was a pregnant male, it starts getting awkward. And if she used her penis to cockvore other ponies and/or me, definitely not. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>30157962
It's not cuckoldry if she didn't cheat, anon.
>>
File: 1399437574704.gif (470KB, 544x525px) Image search: [Google]
1399437574704.gif
470KB, 544x525px
>>30155376
Whether to do a green on this or not, hmmm....
>>
>>30155376
Im not sure.
I dont feel comfortable giving a pregnant mare expectations of what could be.
>>
>>30155376
Thank evolution for humans absolutely loathing the idea of raising another man's or woman's vhild.
>>
I would have sex with a pregnant mare but probably not date.
>>
>>30158107
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
>>30158107
>vhild
How the fuck did I type that wrong?
>>
>raising a kid who's not of my blood

Not a fucking chance
>>
>>30157990
Do it
>>
>>30155376
Only if I can make carne de potro out of it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.