[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be an episode where he gets his cutie mark? Seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Will there ever be an episode where he gets his cutie mark? Seems like a job for the Cutie Mark Crusaders, if you ask me
>>
>>30153906
Since when does DHX put OC's in the show?
>>
>>30153906
it was bitten off by a wild beast
>>
File: 1434233386752.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1434233386752.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>30153933
>bitten off
>>
File: sombra_upcape.png (1011KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sombra_upcape.png
1011KB, 1280x720px
>>30153906
Sombra doesn't have one either and unlike your pic, which is likely an animation oversight, Sombra was seen in multiple shots without one so its absence is likely intentional.

Any good fan theories as to why? Let's ignore the comic explanation for the sake of discussion.
>>
>>30154640
What is the comic explanation? I've only ever read like two comics
>>
>>30154640
I hope it has something to do with the fanon that Sombra is the way he is because he accidentally had his pee pee touched by celestia
>>
>>30154640
Let me guess, Starlight Glimmer the Tattoo-snatcher put it in a jar,
which she later misplaced and now nobody knows where it is.
>>
File: large.jpg (551KB, 1113x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
551KB, 1113x1024px
>>30154894
>>30154883
Sombra's not a "true" pony, but a race of shadow ponylike beings called umbra.

he was Forced into a ponylike form by his mother, Rabia, and left as an orphan with no memories outside the crystal empire in the hopes of one day being able to be used to Steal the crystal heart and kill its princess and then release the Umbra from their prison.

apart from the overly sugary ending, I actually liked Sombra's backstory; it actually works well with him mind controlling everyone, since his freudian motivation is to be accepted, so mind controlling everyone to essentially worship him fits right in.
>>
>>30154965
Good info.

So it definitely makes him a job for CMC!
They can defeat the evil and brand him at the same time.
>>
>>30154640
Well, CM = slavery.
I mean, you're forced to like X and be good at that.

Maybe he got rid of it because he didn't want that to interfere with his power crave agenda.
I know I'd do that if I ended up having some retarded cutie mark like helping older ponies cross the streets or some shit.
>>
>>30153906
He has a cutie mark, but it's the same color as his coat.
>>
>>30154640
I always liked the edgy explanation that his cutie mark was "nothingness".
Mostly because it would go nicely with a Four Horses of the Apocalypse motif if he ever teamed up with some other villains like Tirek (War), Chrysalis (Famine), and Nightmare (Conquest).
>>
File: Comic_issue_18_Alternate_Sombra.png (834KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
Comic_issue_18_Alternate_Sombra.png
834KB, 634x800px
>>30155595
what king sombrero would be? destruction?
>>
>>30155738
"Nothingness" is TV-Y7 friendly "death".
>>
>>30155510

So he's one of the main guys from Fallout Equestria?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.