[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Submission is Mandatory #96

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 471
Thread images: 160

File: SIM.png (494KB, 979x1409px) Image search: [Google]
SIM.png
494KB, 979x1409px
Previous Thread:29671249 (archive link: https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29671249)

>What is this thread about?
This thread is dedicated to stories that have clear dominant and submissive roles; both with and without consent.

>What exactly is welcome in this thread?
A wide variety of stories are welcomed here; from non-consent and sexual slavery, to abusive manipulation and psychological domination, to maids and extortion, and even healthy consensual relationships with BDSM role-play elements.

A few topics that are discouraged are NTR, vore, scat, and other similar themes.

>Featured Story
Her Master’s Slave

https://pastebin.com/vjFHrYZm

A cute slice of life story in which Anon comes home to his content slave, Starlight Glimmer.
——————

Pastebin list of all stories: http://pastebin.com/778zgnJ5

>SiM wiki page:
http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/SiM
Don't think you have what it takes to write a long greentext? Go here and fill in the pages!

——————

Obligatory discord shillilng:

https://discord.gg/bnyu6Y

Come, shitpost with your fellow degenerates. Nightmare Moon demands it.
>>
File: 1039820.png (417KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
1039820.png
417KB, 1000x572px
>>30152979
We're back among the living!
>>
>>30152979
>Obligatory discord shillilng:
>https://discord.gg/bnyu6Y
>timed invite
you fucked up
>>
>>30152979
>>30153039

I apparently copy pasted it wrong. Here's the corrected link:
https://discord.gg/kbnyu6Y
>>
Archives: https://www.anonpone.com/punishment/ http://pastebin.com/uY83evb2

>You push her words out of your mind, focusing instead on something much more important.
>Exactly what you're going to do with her.
>”Mast-er?! Please! Is she-okay?” The desperation in her voice hammers at your mind.
>She's going to start screaming soon.
“That’s something I’d tell a guest. Not a prisoner.”
>”No, Master, please!” She thrashes to get to her hooves, her horn poking through the bars of her cage.
>”I’ve learned not to fight you anymore, I won’t disobe-”
“If you don’t shut up, I’m going to go get the muzzle. I’ve already made my decision, it’s not changing.”
>”I...but…” she mouths a few more words before sliding backwards, collapsing once again.
>Her tears are still flowing, but she’s not sobbing anymore.
>She’s just staring ahead blankly, horror etched into every detail of her face.
>The reality of her change in status must finally be starting to sink in.
>...She’s back to thinking you’re going to rape her, isn’t she?
>Well…
>Maybe if she wasn't married.
“If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn’t put three days of idiocy anywhere near the same level of crime as creating an interdimensional prison for the sake of torturing people for all eternity.”
>You tap a finger against a stalagmite, still thinking.
“What's the sentence in the Crystal Empire for breaking someone out of prison?”
>You didn't think it was possible for her to look any more terrified, but she certainly pulls it off.
>With pupils the size of pinpricks, Cadance looks up at you, her voice just as small, “The law hasn't been updated since Sombra…nopony’s tried…I haven't needed to-”
“How bad?”
>She fights with her tongue as her voice loses her for a second.
>”F…fifty lashes…”
>You cringe.
>There’s no way Cadance would be able to handle a full fifty lashes.
>Luna was screaming after a dozen.
>And you don't even have a proper whip!
>>
>>30153530
“I’m trying to be fair here, Cadance. I can’t think of anything better than what you expect your own citizens to deal with.”
>”I’d commute it! I wouldn’t...whip a pony…”
>She’s shaking as she speaks.
>As though you're going to break out the bullwhip any second.
>A presumption that you have no plans on changing.
“Your ponies don’t know that. All they know is that you kept that law on the books, which means that’s what you’d be willing to do to-”
>”I’ve only been princess for two years!” She sounds on the verge of breaking down again.
>”That madpony had so many insane laws...I can only change things so fast! And I’ve been too busy dealing with those stupid Equestrian Games Shining wanted…”
>You...have no idea what she’s talking about, now.
“You're a living, breathing deity, and you're trying to pass the blame to a dead guy, and your husband! Take some fucking responsibility, would you? What's next, are you going to blame your maid next because you weren't able to outrun me?”
>With a heavy, shaking sniff, she cries out, “Jewel has nothing to do with this!”
“...That's the point, Cadance.”
>”I knoooow!” She sobs out, “I just.. you have to be-lieve me, I wouldn’t let that happen to a pony!”
>With a sigh, you rub your forehead.
“Are judges given discretion when it comes to what crime to charge a criminal with?”
>Cadance snatches the lifeline you've offered.
>”Of course, master. Most criminals can plead down to a lesser sentence.”
>Nodding to acknowledge her, you dig deep within your memories, searching for something applicable, some ancient human law that sounds round.
>Vaguely, you see a wave of relief wash over Cadance as she believes the danger of being whipped has past.
>She believes, anyway...
>You could...no...that one probably only counts for children...there aren’t any...there you gooo.
“What about reckless endangerment? What’s the sentence for that?”
>>
>>30153537
>A hoof clangs against the bars of her cage as she shoots right back to being on the verge of panic.
>”No, no, you can't do that! Nothing I’ve done meri-”
“This isn’t up for debate, Cadance. Sentence. Now.”
>Her ears sink down once more, her belly soon pressing to the metal floor of her cage, ”Th-three to seven years in prison…”
>With a snort, you roll your eyes.
“Does THAT seem more lenient than fifty lashes?”
>”That...that’s not the right criiiime!” With her face scrunched up, she looks like she’s about ready to cry again.
>These fuckign ponies.
>Rubbing your temples, you take a deep breath.
“Then what IS?”
>If she says something like jaywalking, you're going to leave her in that cage for a good day.
>”Accessory to a Crime. It…would be two and a half years…”
>That...doesn’t sound right.
>But it works for your purposes, so you’ll let it slide.
>Besides, maybe pony law just works weird.
>With a shrug, you turn to start collecting everything you dropped earlier.
“Have it your way then. Cadance, you're hereby guilty of being an accessory to a crime, blah blah blah. I’ll make sure Hope or Luna gets you food and water, but uuh...I guess I’ll be back to let you out in two and a half years.”
>Picking up the fallen shackle key, you look over it to make sure it’s intact, when you hear Cadance slam against the side of her cage.
>”No! Wait! You can’t just...just leave me in here for years! Please, Master!”
>Turning the key over in your hand, you spare Cadance the barest of glances.
“You chose the sentence according to your own laws. Live with it.”
>”But…” Her voice falters, growing meeker with every word, “but...the cage...It...it’s inequine…”
>>
>>30153544
>Satisfied with the key, you bend down to gather up the chain.
“You know, after the first couple months, you kinda get used to it. I would know. I had to live in it for a good year, thanks to Hope’s mom. Two won’t be much worse, especially since YOU won’t have a good dozen eggs growing inside you.”
>Out of the corner of your eye, you see Cadance slump down, her head in her hooves, her eyes far away.
>”No…Nooo, no, no, no, no, I can’t...I can’t do this!”
>She scrambles to shove her face against the bars, her horn poking through.
>Her eyes are wild, a primal fear having taken ahold of her.
>”Master! I’ll take the lashes! I-I’ll lift my tail, I’ll do anything, just please, don’t leave me hee-ee-ere!”
>You have to fight to keep the corners of your mouth from sneaking up.
>As guilty as she’s managing to make you feel...your satisfaction in finally, truly KNOWING that she’ll obey outweighs any guilt.
>Hefting the chain over your shoulder, you stand up, looking down at the wild, pleading pony.
“ Too late, Cadance. I didn't get to beg after your aunts sentenced me, either”
>With that, you turn and start walking out of the room
>You’ve barely made it two steps when Cadance screams out, “I’ll tell you where Twilight is!”
>...What.
>”Just plee-ea-ease, don’t go-ooooh…”
>Your heart leaps into your throat.
>You were absolutely sure she would offer to be your servant or something, not…
>This means you’ve won, you just need to…
>Not get ahead of yourself.
>She might just be telling you what she thinks you want to hear.
>Wrestling to keep your face a stony, dispassionate expression, you turn back towards her.
“You said only Celestia knows where Twilight is.”
>She peeks a red, tear filled eye out from behind a hoof, as though she can’t believe you’re listening to her.
>Seeing that you aren’t moving, she lets her hooves drop and shakes her head no, her horn clanging against the bars of the cage.
>>
>>30153550
>”I wuh-wasn’t su-pos-ed to. But I-”
>She pauses to wipe a bit of snot off her nose, “I over-heard Twilight ta-alking with her fri-iends. They’re in...our safehouse, in Fillydelphia. Thirteen...Harmony plaza, Filly...dephiaaaa!”
>Wailing out, Cadance curls up with her head between her hooves again, sobbing as she brings her wings around to cover herself.
>The shame and self washes over her.
>She knows exactly what this confession means…and she can't stand it.
>She's either the best actress in both Tartarus and Equestria, or she's really just given up Twilight's location.
>Crouching down, you rest your hand on her horn, the only part of her that's still sticking through the bars.
“I think that deserves a reduction in sentence, don't you?”
>She nods wordlessly, too busy crying to even attempt to speak.
>You're not going to make any progress with her like this…and she just willingly gave you more than you had dared hope for.
>You grab hold of the latch and pull it back, unlocking her cage.
>The ancient spring squeels, its protests join Cadance's loud sobbing.
>Soon enough, the cage door swings open.
>Her hooves slide from her face and clatter against the metal of the cage as she drags herself towards freedom, still crying too hard to even pretend to try and lift her belly off the floor.
>As she crosses the threshold, it isn't freedom she finds, but instead your warm embrace.
>Wrapping your good arm around her, catching her wing in your elbow, you press her tearful face against your chest.
>...If it worked with Luna, there's no reason it shouldn't work with her.
>Sure enough, with you as her only source of comfort, she throws her wings and forelegs around you, the closest thing to a death grip a pony can manage.
>You simply hold her there, stroking your thumb over the wet fur of her cheek as she cries herself out.
>>
>>30153560
>Once her sobs have been reduced to hiccups, you sneak your fingers down to her chin and, with a feather's touch, guide her gaze upwards.
“Look at me, Cadance.”
>Slowly but surely, she cranes her head upwards, a bloodshot eye looking up at you.
>Letting her snout go, you brush her mane out of the way to uncover her other eye.
“You’re not going back in the cage. But we're not done yet.”
>Her tear-filled eyes grow wide as fear begins to seep back in, “W-we’re not? But…but I…told-tooold you where…”
>Her voice shakes as she threatens to start crying again.
>You squeeze her, quieting her down.
“I know, I know Cadance. You did a wonderful job. You were more helpful than I ever expected. But I'm still tied by your laws. So you need to tell me what kind of plea deal you would give a prisoner as cooperative as you are. ”
>She starts to avert her gaze, most likely to think.
>It's doubtful she's in any shape to try anything funny, but just in case…
>You tap her cheek twice.
“Up here.”
>Her eyes slowly return to meet yours, wavering before she opens her mouth, a small voice eeking out.
>"F-free to go... ?"
>...
>Well, you can't really blame her for trying.
>You shoot her the same look you give Hope.
"That's not a sentence Cadance, you can do better than that."
>She winces, but returns her gaze before you have to remind her.
>"Com...munity service?"
>You can work with that.
>With a smile, you squeeze her against you again.
"That sounds good to me. Just one last thing, then."
>Now to see if your earlier suspicions were correct…
“Where was Twilight located? I need to hear it again.”
>Her ears slam back against her head as tears begin to well up once more.
>”Do you…really nee-eed to…?”
“Yes, I do. You were barely coherent before, I need to make sure I understood you correctly.”
>>
>>30153563
>Her mouth hangs open for a moment, just long enough for you to wonder if she's seriously thinking of refusing, before she answers.
>”Thirteen, Harmony Plaza, Fillydelphia…Master.”
>...It's what she said earlier, but was she hesitating because she was trying to remember it, or because she can't believe she told you?
>There's an easy way to verify that, but not while you're in this room.
“Fantastic. Thank you, Cadance.”
>Giving a gentle scratch to her ear, you start to untangle yourself from her.
“I'm officially sentencing you to one week of community service. Now I need you to let me up.”
>She doesn't let you up.
>”A-a week? But you said th-they’d be back in two days!”
>You boop her nose, scrunching her snout up and keeping her impending panic from taking hold.
“If there's a chance to get you back to your husband sooner, I’ll see about suspending the rest of your sentence.”
>She collapses against you, her wings and forelegs sliding free as she instead nuzzles against you.
>”Thank you, master….thank you so much…”
>Taking the opportunity, you climb to your feet, prompting Cadance to do the same.
>Properly towering over the chest-high princess once again, you place your hand on her withers.
“That doesn't mean you're off the hook. Not by a long shot. I'm putting you to work.”
>Avoiding your gaze, she nods, “Okay…I can do that.”
“And. This is important. If I even THINK you're going to ignore a direct command, or wander off again without permission, there won't be any more games. I will shut you down and if we need to, we'll be right back here. Understand?”
>She withers under your harsh tone, her head sinking down.
>”I…understand, Master…”
“Good. I don't want to be so harsh, Cadance, but you’ve put us all in danger one too many times. The next time could bring down something even I can’t fix.”
>With her eyes at your feet, she mumbles out, “Okay…”
>Hmm.
>>
>>30153573
>While it’s doubtful she really understands the new reality of her situation, yelling at her and berating her isn’t going to help.
>She needs a practical lesson, and time for it to sink in.
“Now…I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. Let's go get some food.”
>She looks up at you wearily, her head still low, “Okay-ay.”
>With your hand still on her back, you guide her, this time taking great pains to avoid any arm snatching stalagmites.
>Her hoof falls are heavy.
>She doesn't share the uncertainty Luna had when you were guiding her earlier.
>As the two of you make your way through the cave, you notice a distinct lack of Hope.
>While it means you don’t need to worry about Cadance and Hope getting into it, It could be a nightmare to fix whatever damage the little bug might have caused.
>...
>You’re going to have roast changeling if she’s gotten into Luna’s room.
>As the two of you pass the point where Celestia’s great journey had come to an end, Cadance scrunches her muzzle up.
>No doubt she's just been hit by the smell.
>She seems like she’s about to say something for a moment, but she instead squeezes her eyes shut, staying silent.
>It almost makes you feel bad about what you’re planning to have her do.
>...After you eat.
>You aren’t getting distracted again.
>One you enter your storage tunnel, you let Cadance go, pointing over her head.
“Ok, I put your food over there. Eat up, I bet you're hungry after missing dinner last night.”
>With that, you drop off the manacle and make a beeline for your breakfast.
>Once you reach the long awaited food, you unceremoniously start shoveling in whatever you can get your hands on, barely bothering to taste it let alone ration it out.
>And why would you?
>There's probably no reason to ration anything, after Cadance told you where Twilight is.
>...Look, just because you're used to being hungry doesn't mean you HAVE to be.
>>
>>30153580
>Vaguely, you register Cadance mumbling...well, something.
>Swallowing the too large bite of…whatever an “oatcake” is, you look up at the pink pony.
“What was that?”
>She looks up at you, playing with a barely touched...you think she called it a hayburger, between her hooves, a far away look on her face.
>”You...why did you leave my food separate...? I thought...”
>Huh?
“Why wouldn’t I? You picked it out, it’s yours.”
>With a shrug you take another bite of your oatcake.
>”I thought, I...don’t..know…”
>While your explanation doesn’t exactly satisfy her, she casts her gaze back down to her hayburger.
>She’s still more playing with it than she is eating it.
>Maybe she DID get dinner before she betrayed you.
>Either way, her loss.
>Once you've finished your meal, you clamber to your feet.
>She's still barely touched her food.
>Instead, she's chosen to just stare at it, as though it will unveil the mysteries of the universe if she waits long enough.
>Walking around her, you go digging through your much less edible supplies.
>Let's see…
>You thought you left it right…here!
>Nope, nothing.
>Maybe you had put it…no, you used THAT for the splint.
>Which means it should be…THERE'S the last of your rope!
>Your net’s final sacrifice.
>...You just hope you have enough to properly bind her.
>Looking back, you see she's continued to be wasteful.
“Cadance, you barely touched your food. Are you alright?”
>She looks between you and her burger before pushing it away with her hoof.
>”I'm just not hungry right now…”
>You fight the urge to roll your eyes.
>No master, I'm so guilty and ashamed over betraying both you and my sister-in-law, and now that nobody I know can trust me, enjoying a meal is straight out of the question.
>Why is it SO hard for these ponies to just tell you the truth?
>>
>>30153587
>Whatever.
>If she doesn't want to be honest with her feelings, you aren't going to give her the comfort she needs right now.
>Not until you’ve verified things.
“Alright, well…it's your food, you can do with it what you want. Stand up, I need one of your hind legs.”
>Fear creeps into her voice as she looks back, eyeing the rope in your grasp.
>“Why…do you need that? Master?”
“I need some reassurance that you aren't going to run off again. You're not getting the chain, so come on.”
>Wordlessly, with her gaze falling to the floor, she climbs to all fours, lifting up her left leg.
>With an…only slightly sarcastic ‘thank you,’ you get to work tying the rope around her fetlock.
>”Wait! Stop, you don’t need to do this.”
>She tenses up under the rope, the creeping fear taking hold.
>...Crap, why did you have to do this right behind her?
>Pinning the rope with your foot, you grab her cannon with your only good hand.
“If you kick me, you're going to be waking up in the cage.”
>She jerks, ready to do either that or bolt, one of the two.
>...You're probably not helping things by escalating it.
>Shut it down, now.
>”B-bu, but you said I wasn't-”
“Yes! Which is why we're going with something that you can rip off in an emergency! Now calm the hell down.”
>Taking a few gulping breaths, she obeys, her muscles gradually relaxing in your hand.
>With that little…fit out of the way, you're free to properly tie the rope around her leg, soon catching her other leg as you create a rope hobble.
>Once you're satisfied your improvised bindings are neither going to fall off nor end up injuring her, you give the rope a tug, getting her attention.
“Ok. This, Cadance, is a way for you to really regain my trust. I meant what I said about putting you to work, but uh…I doubt you want me staring at you the whole time, right?”
>She blinks twice as your casual tone evidently managed to confuse her, “R… right…”
>>
>>30153599
“Then this should keep me from having to worry about you wandering around. And, if you're still wearing it when you're done, I'll know I can trust you to be on your own again.”
>”...You want me to shuffle around with two of my legs tied?” The disbelief pours out of her voice.
>“That’s ridiculous! And humiliating!”
>You shove your splinted arm in her face.
“What’s humiliating is I have to take care of the four of you with one arm, thanks to you! At least you won’t have to deal with anyone else.”
>She flinches back at the sudden outburst, her ears sinking down.
>”I’m sorry!”
>You’re not helping.
>Slamming your jaw shut, you close your eyes and take a deep, steadying breath, standing up straight.
“It’s fine, Cadance. It’s fine.”
>It’s most certainly not fine.
>But screaming at her isn’t going to be productive in the slightest.
>Especially since she’s shown that she wants to be better.
>When you open your eyes again, you see her ears are still back, but she’s not bracing for you to start swinging.
“Ok. I’m putting you to work. I’m sure you smelled the mess that a certain SOMEONE made out in the main hall.”
>Hall, tunnel, close enough.
“Someone’s gotta clean it up, and I can’t think of anything better to start you off.”
>Her cheeks turn bright red under her fur.
>It’s probably the first time she’s had to clean ANYTHING in her life...and she probably could smell exactly what it is she’s starting with.
>If she thought she was humiliated before…
>”I-I don’t have anything to clean with!”
>Aaand she’s already trying to weasel out of it.
>At least she isn’t accusing you of raping her aunt again.
>She might think Hope was the source of the fluids back there.
>You can’t stop a small smile from creeping onto your face.
“Got ya covered. There’s a few, uh...well, I wouldn’t call them sponges, but they’re things you can use to scrub with, down in the water room. Aaaaand…”
>>
>>30153606
>As an idea pops in your head, you turn around and go digging through the various odds and ends you have.
>Where is it, you had it yesterday, you couldn’t have...there!
>You pull out the clay bowl you had given Cadance on her first day here.
>...Yes, the same one that you somehow managed to entirely forget it existed.
>Holding it up for her to see, you continue as though you hadn’t just stopped talking for a minute.
“You’re probably going to want this, so you don’t have to run back and forth. Closest thing we have to a bucket.”
>She eyes the bowl in your hands wearily, “Is that the same bowl I was drinking out of the other day?”
>You roll your eyes.
“Yes, the same one. I cleaned it out as best I could-”
>”You had me drinking out of the mop bucket?!” She recoils, disgust plain on her face.
>She's just trying to bait you into an argument to avoid getting to work.
>...It's bait that you cannot ignore.
“Oh, yes, I maliciously tricked you into drinking out of the mop bucket so I could laugh at you. I have the wine glasses buried under the straw!”
>Squeezing her eyes shut, she slaps a hoof against the ground as she gets all into the argument.
>”I would have been happy just to drink out of the stream!”
>You throw your good hand up.
“I was afraid you'd fall in and drown!”
>Her jaw drops ”You what?!”
>Woops.
“I knew nothing about you at the time. All I knew was that you were a prissy princess who was used to being waited on by a team of servants. I didn't know how capable you were, and I was TRYING to make you feel at home.”
> “Who in the world would feel more at home by drinking out of the mop bucket?!”
>That's it.
>You hold the “mop bucket” up high.
“This can be a lot of different things, Cadance. Sometimes it's a mop bucket, sometimes it's a water bowl, but right now…”
>You flip the bowl upside down and plop it on her head.
“It’s your hat.”
>>
>>30153618
>She scrunches her snout and uses a hoof to lift it up, “Seriously?! Are you a child?”
“Yes. Now shut up and go clean! That's an order!”
>You jab your finger, pointing out to the main hall.
>She opens her mouth, ready to continue arguing, before you give her the look normally reserved for Hope.
>The only sound she makes is a frustrated huff, before twisting around and stomping her way out, dragging her bound hooves behind her.
>Wait, right.
>Leaning forward, you shout to be heard over her heavy, irregular clomping.
“Stay out of Luna’s room! And take a damn bath when you're done!”
>Stupid pink pony.
>It's your house, you can be a child in it if you want.
>You re-arrange your stuff as you wait for the angry horse noises from Cadance to fade.
>Once you're satisfied, you admire the haphazard piles in your storage room
>Perfect.
>...One last thing, then you can rest.
>Something to write with, something to…
>Your eyes fall upon a jelly donut.
>Looks like you're going to be finger painting.
>Scooping it up, you wander around in search of a certain bug.
>No sign of her in the main hall…
>Heading down the side path, you poke your head into Cadance’s room.
“Hope? Are you hiding in here?”
>Nothing.
>She didn't go back to bed, did she?
>You really hope you won't need to deal with Celestia while doing this…
>Wait.
>The door!
>Running the events of yesterday through your head, you skid into your “grand foyer,” almost colliding with Hope.
>”Hello fath-aah!”
>She dives out of the way, landing on her belly.
>You twist your head around, taking stock of the situation.
>Door’s closed, good, skins are still drying, fire’s…roaring?
“Hope, what are you doing out here?”
>She pauses, half standing to point a hoof.
>”You forgot to put wood on the fire so I thought I'd do it for you cause S’lestia won't let me go back to bed.”
>...The fucking bug read your mind to learn about the fire.
>>
>>30153624
>And worse, she thinks she's being subtle.
>Making a mental note to think about her mother the next time you make eye contact with her, you start playing with the donut.
“Noted. Remember last night, when I had you looking into Celestia's memories to find Twilight?”
>”Mmhmm! Was that part of the Dreamworld, father?”
“It is. Now this is important. Do you remember the symbols that I wanted to know about? It's ok if you don't.”
>Right now, honesty is more important than pleasing you.
>She bites her lip, “Umm…I think so?”
>Good enough.
>You crack the donut open and scoop out its gooey innards.
“If I draw them out on the wall, would you be able to tell me if they match the ones you saw?”
>”I don't know how similar they can be…” Doubt pours out with her words.
“Just try.”
>With an “Okay Father,” from Hope, you turn to face the wall.
>Using the jelly, you write out the address Cadance gave you on the wall, making it as large as you can.
>You're a naked caveman, and now you're making cave paintings.
>If this whole scheme works, some pony archeologist is going to have some interesting questions to ask you.
>Once you finish the last ‘a’ in plaza, you step to the side and look back at Hope.
“Ok. Does that look ANYTHING like what you saw last night?”
>Hope gets up and paces back and forth, carefully inspecting your shoddy handwriting.
>”Um…kinda, Father? I think I can make it look like what I saw!”
>Oohh, this ought to be good.
“Go ahead.”
>Hope sticks out her tongue before her horn lights up, followed by the jelly on the wall glowing a bright green.
>While the letters and numbers become much fancier, they ultimately stay the same.
>Cadance was telling the truth.
>You've done it.
>You know where Twilight is!
>Grinning like a madman, you fight the urge to cackle.
>Now all you have to do is tell Tirek and Discord, wait for them to do their thing and then…
>You'll be free.
>And mortal.
>>
File: 1314982.png (2MB, 1465x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1314982.png
2MB, 1465x1136px
>>30152979
>>
Is this where you ride a pony?
>>
>>30154312
Yes. This is where you ride the pony. And whip the pony.
>>
Glad to see my favorite thread back in action.
>>
Hoshit, we're alive again.

I'll give a proper response to Oli's stuff, and given some time there might even be some more green in the pipeline too.
>>
File: 1292438.png (349KB, 1280x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1292438.png
349KB, 1280x1575px
>>30154121
>>
File: 1322525.png (741KB, 4096x3549px) Image search: [Google]
1322525.png
741KB, 4096x3549px
>>30156355
>>
>>30154334
What if I want a stallion riding a mare?
Can I put clips on their teats and chain them together with fine silver.
Dress them in leather corsets, booties of pvc and gem in laid plugs?
For the mare, could I enshroud her neck in tourquoise with gold releif depicting what she wants me to do to her and what I promise to do in turn.
On the stallion, could I have an areingment of taut leather straps holding onto a cape of silk bearing my family crest?

Is this what pony is for?
>>
File: Untitled.png (629KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
629KB, 1200x630px
Oli updated
>>
>>30152979
That pic is cute as hell.

What's wrong with me?
>>
File: 1321644.png (139KB, 611x865px) Image search: [Google]
1321644.png
139KB, 611x865px
>>30156871
>>
File: Velenor-buggo.png (506KB, 1603x1373px) Image search: [Google]
Velenor-buggo.png
506KB, 1603x1373px
>>30153632
Excellent job as usual, it's fantastic to see my favorite CYOA continue.

>What to do
Remember when this happened?
>”How’s your master plan coming along human?” Celestia gasps out between bouts of laughter..
Now it's our time to Laugh, so do it. This is the biggest victory we've had so far, and we deserve to be happy about it. Stop pondering about mortality, and just laugh.

>Hope
I think this is the first time she's been genuinely useful and she deserves a reward for it. Praise her, give her a hug, tell her we're proud of her... or whatever it is parents do to show they appreciate their children. After that though, we have a problem to deal with.

>Wait.
>The door!
Yeah... if she tried to bolt, we would be completely fucked. She can fly and use camouflage, there's no way we would be able to find her, let alone catch her. Even after we tell Tirek when Twilight is, it's still going to take him some time to fight and hopefully defeat her. And if Hope gets out and brings Nymph before that happens, our current victory won't matter.

So, despite praising her, I suggest we use the chain on hope and try to do it in the nicest way possible. We like her, but we can't risk her getting out.. hopefully she'll understand, maybe even want to impress us with her loyalty by not fighting with us about it. Changelings are emotion-based creatures and if we shows some more appreciation and stop treating her like shit once she's secured, she might even end up liking it like her mother. Also, if her neck is thin enough, we could use the shackle as a leash.. just look at the OP, she'd love it!

>Celestia
All smugness aside, I think we should refrain from telling her we know her big secret. I quite enjoy seeing her struggle against us, and the look on her face when we she realizes she kept resisting and enduring our abuse for nothing, will be priceless. Also, when it comes to it, we should cover up for Cadance and let Celestia think that it was Luna who spilled the beans.
>>
>>30156969
Well pony is for riding...
>>
>>30153632
Fuck yeah it's back. Good job dude, update had some nice progression. Looking forward to more.
>>
File: Pony Booty.png (2MB, 2096x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Pony Booty.png
2MB, 2096x2000px
>>30157976
>>
File: Rarity.png (214KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.png
214KB, 900x900px
Posting prompts that were too much for SPG.
>"M-master please... it's been nearly six months..."
"I know Rarity. That just means you get unlocked in another six."
>Her tight chrome belt gleams in the sunlight, much like the tears forming in the corner of her eyes. The padlocks attached to it clink against the belt’s waistline in tune with her body’s trembling.
>You turn up the power on the small vibrator locked into the belt, not enough to push her over the edge, but enough to make sure she was aware of the stimulation more than ever.
>You brush her frazzled mane to the side as her body convulses with the increased intensity, her eyes practically screaming for sweet release as she pleadingly stares into yours.
"Plus another month for asking to be unlocked early."
>Her trembling knees give out from beneath her as she whinnies in defeat, resigning herself to seven more months of hellish edging.
>You just hope she’s still able to adequately service you with her velvety soft mouth. You’d hate to add yet another month to her chastity…
>>
>You come home from work, tired, but satisfied.
>Setting your briefcase on the ground and removing your suit, only one thing was on your mind.
>You needed a hug.
>That plushie you bought a year ago was so worth it.
>You head into the bedroom and find her.
>She was lying down on the bed, dutifully waiting for her master to return. Her forelegs were tucked underneath her chest and her head was stuck in the forward position, just like how you left her this morning.
>Her eyes brighten with unimaginable joy as she spots you.
>"MASTER! You're home!"
>You say no words, only going over to the plushie and untightening the bolts on the exoskeleton she wore, holding her pose in place.
>You unfold her legs a bit as you sit down and place her back against your chest. Positioning her forelegs over the arm you were using to hold her chest, you retighten the bolts, quickly locking her in place once more.
>Burying your face in her mane, you slowly begin to drift off to sleep, the plushie lightly giggling against your chest, happy to be back in your embrace.
>>
>>30159531
FUND THIS
>>
File: Ponka Spank.png (977KB, 2530x2488px) Image search: [Google]
Ponka Spank.png
977KB, 2530x2488px
>>30159179
>>
Would Queen Umbra deciding to punish a conspirator against her with the use of a mind control spell be interesting?
Concept being she can just take over him at any time and turn him into anything from a camera to a full out extension of her will as she seeks to learn and destroy the groups he is with?
>>
>>30160661
Sounds good to me, though it would be even better if the conspirator was a mare, and Umbra was messing with her from time to time by making her sleep with random stallions, punishing her with rape by proxy.
>>
>>30160661
>>30161002
As much as I love the idea, I'm having a hard time figuring out who's perspective it would be written from. Umbra's? The captive? Just third person?
>>
>>30152979
Just finished Broken Bluebird after putting it off for a year, goddamn was that a ride.
I don't know if the author still participates here, but on the off-chance they do I'd like to say that it was a great story and you should be proud.
>>
>>30161060
Definitely the captive. Reading about Umbra occasionally jumping into someone else's body doesn't sound nearly as fun, as reading about captive who has to live 24/7 knowing that someone might be watching everything they do, and might lose control of their body at any moment.

Umbra could be a voice in the captive's head that occasionally pops in and talks to her, keeping her unwanted company (if Umbra feels like being nice), or sometimes straight up takes over her body and uses her to do things.

Bonus points if the captive has friends/family/reputation/career, that umbra can threaten to hurt/ruin.
>>
Whatever happened to Mr Nameless?
Did the main story die right after twilight broke out?
>>
>>30153632
Awww, yisss. Real and actual progression!

Now, I'm assuming that what Hope told us verifies Cadance's information? If so, we've just got a double-dose of success, but don't count our changelings until they've hatched! We've learned to be patient in our unending years in Tartarus; we can hold off on doing anything particularly stupid until our success is assured and Discord/Tirek have verified that the ponies are still where we've been given.

Now, as I remember it we don't have a way to contact them, so it's a waiting game until they contact us. In the meantime, let's try to verify our information. If it's a trap and/or deliberate misleading, Celestia is a good enough actor that she might be able to play the "expected" response. You know who won't, though? Luna. We ought to go pay her a visit and see how she reacts to that bit of information (and maybe get a little more release; I can't remember if it was today or yesterday in story we last did).

>>30161386
Yes. He never reappeared after that point.
>>
File: TheLastScene.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TheLastScene.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>30161090
I do, in fact, still lurk. That people are still somehow reading my story and enjoying it is a very good feel.
>>
>>30162495
So... do you plan on writing anything else? I know you said you didn't want another big project, but you're kind of the best writer we've ever had, and it would extremely nice of you to grace us with your talent again.
>>
Has anyone ever thought of trying to finish nameless's story from where it left off? It would take a bit of work but it might be nice to have closure for the threads main story.
>>
File: large (3).jpg (341KB, 663x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).jpg
341KB, 663x1024px
>>
File: 1442258.jpg (861KB, 3000x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1442258.jpg
861KB, 3000x1900px
>>30161917
I'm assuming that what Hope told us verifies Cadance's information?
Yes, the letters Hope saw in from Celestia's mind, are the same that Cadance randomly overheard from twilight. Unless Celestia is playing 4D chess with us by intentionally thinking of a wrong place and having Twilight around Cadance of a wrong hideout, it's the real deal.

>Luna.
I don't think we need to rush, but I agree that we should check the information with her too, at some point before Tirek arrives, just to be sure. Right now, we should let Hope know that she did a good job.

>>30162857
I don't think it would be possible for anyone except Nameless himself to pick up the story without a drastic change in the writing style. If anything I'd rather see a CYOA that's a spiritual successor rather than direct continuation.

The exact same premise, magic-immune anon is summoned from another dimension and is given mane 6 as slaves he needs to train to save his life, but instead of happening at the beginning of season 1 it happens at the start of season 6, and instead of being summoned by NightMare Moon he's summoned by Daybreaker.
>>
>>30163896
Wasn't Daybreaker's whole shtick that she doesn't need anyone else? That kinda rules out summoning a human to help her.
>>
>>30164018
"Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced [tsɯndeɾe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warmer side over time." -- wikipedia.org
>>
File: 1495304105508.png (660KB, 1185x972px) Image search: [Google]
1495304105508.png
660KB, 1185x972px
>>30164027
>Boring Japanese cliche fixes everything

Nightmare was already tsundere as fuck. All you seem to want is a pallette swap for a green text story.
>>
>>30164050
The idea was to continue the main SiM story, so the character types being kind of the same is a given. Having something original would be even better but that wasn't the prompt.
>>
>>30159179
>ywn treat Fluttershy like an animal
>>
File: large (4).jpg (598KB, 914x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (4).jpg
598KB, 914x1024px
>>30163434
>>
File: 1442785.png (3MB, 1990x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1442785.png
3MB, 1990x2112px
>>30157976
>>
File: large (6).png (254KB, 1280x988px) Image search: [Google]
large (6).png
254KB, 1280x988px
>>30164524
>>
>>30164018
Why not have the heros summon anon instead? The fight will turn in their favor then the same deal as the original SIM story is offered and anon accepts and joins the side of evil.
>>
File: 1334540.png (209KB, 900x865px) Image search: [Google]
1334540.png
209KB, 900x865px
>>30165130
>>
>>30166251
Link to the original?
>>
>>30166601
>1334540.png
https://derpibooru.org/1334540
>>
>"A-anon please... don't boil my baby... she needs me..."
>You eye your griffon prisoner in her undersized birdcage, watching the tears stream down her beak as you hold her single egg over the pot of boiling water.
>Her heartfelt plea almost makes you reconsider.
>But you were hungry.
>And she forgot to call you master.
>>
Before bed bamp
>>
File: 1331199.jpg (106KB, 750x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1331199.jpg
106KB, 750x1064px
>>30166251
>>
>>30153632
So...we're good, right? We just have to stay alive until Tirek calls again. We can do basically anything we want now.
I want to echo the call to shackle Hope, since she's the most dangerous of the prisoners, and after that we should just sit pretty, chillax.
>>
What defines submission versus acceptance?
>>
File: 1312444.jpg (128KB, 755x800px) Image search: [Google]
1312444.jpg
128KB, 755x800px
>>30169190
>>
>>30172190
Acceptance is an understanding that what is, is and cannot be changed. It doesn't necessarily imply liking that scenario.

Submission is a higher degree of acceptance - it implies accepting in particular that you are controlled/owned/dominated by another, AND that this is a positive thing; you belong in the position of ownership/submission relative to them.
>>
>9
>>
File: 1302184.jpg (116KB, 1275x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1302184.jpg
116KB, 1275x1116px
>>30172832
>>
>>30174730
I-Is that a stallion?
>Unf
>>
File: 1479588000523.jpg (843KB, 2416x3978px) Image search: [Google]
1479588000523.jpg
843KB, 2416x3978px
>>30175303
Have some more
>>
>>30175558
Sauce?
>>
>>30176256
Basically Soarin and Dash get caught fraternizing by Spitfire.
Dash gets told off and goes out of the story.
Soarin finds out Spitfire has been wanting to try some very, unorthodox, punishments for misbehaving stallions.
>>
What does "Sim" mean?
>>
>>30160661
Read the thread title
>>
File: 1312448.png (3MB, 4860x3558px) Image search: [Google]
1312448.png
3MB, 4860x3558px
>>30174730
>>
>safety bump
>>
>9
>>
>>30176324
Sadism is Mediocre
>>
>9
>>
>>30153632
>”Father? This means I’ve done good, right?” Hope rubs a hoof against her foreleg, looking up at you.
>Grinning from ear to ear, you can't keep the laughter out of your voice.
“Oooh, yes you did Hope. You did better than I ever imagined.”
>You’re so happy you’re actually feeling a bit sappy.
>Kneeling down, you wrap your arm around her neck before pulling her against you.
>”N’aahh!”
>She stumbles, her hooves clacking ash she struggles to keep her footing before you smoosh her face against your chest.
>”I’m confyoosed…”
>She seems to have forgotten the ‘seen and not heard’ lesson.
“Just...shut up and give your dad a hug.”
>As though expecting a trap, Hope slowly, tentatively wraps a foreleg around you.
>”Does this mean you’re gonna leave for the Dreamworld now, Father?”
>Her description of Equestria is starting to feel fairly apt.
>The last time you had gotten this close to escape was…
>Well, it was the ball incident.
>But even then, right up until you were staring down Cerberus, with your friends bickering in your ears, you felt like you were in a dream.
>...Of course, that whole thing can fall apart if you get ahead of yourself.
>For all you know, Celetia’s managed to be a better puppetmaster than Tirek could dream of, and both what Hope saw and what Cadance overheard were intentional red herrings.
“Maybe, Hope…”
>You drag your fingernails down over Hope’s dark green coat as you think, feeling her fur stiffen under your touch.
>”That feels gooood... “
>Gambling is never out of the question for you, but in this case, you probably shouldn’t count your changelings before they hatch.
>You can’t just call Tirek and Discord down early, and have them check.
>By the time they come back, you need to be one hundred percent sure this information is correct.
>But you’ve already checked, double checked, and verified with another source.
>>
>>30180325
>Your fingernails begin to clack as you reach Hope’s chitinous abdomen.
>What you need is another source you could use to verify, one which is independant from Celestia’s influ…
>Luna.
>She’s proven that not only is she running independently of Celestia, she’s also really, really bad at the whole puppetmaster thing.
>But she presents her own challenges.
>Mainly, how do you get verification out of her, when you aren't allowing her to speak?
>Your fingers hit fur again.
>”Father? What are you doooing?”
>Dragged out of your thoughts, you realize your hand is positioned perfectly on Hope’s rear.
>...Right.
>You have a buggo to deal with before you can get to Luna.
>A buggo who damn near gave you a heart attack when you thought she had gotten out.
>A buggo who you absolutely cannot leave unencumbered, lest she fly out and get Nymph before you have a chance to talk to Tirek and Discord.
>A buggo who, despite how badly you’ve treated her, despite wanting to keep you in Tartarus, was still happy to give you the keys to your freedom, and really does need to be rewarded before you slap any chains on her.
>You squeeze her rump, burying your fingers in her soft, squishy rear.
>Fatheeerr!” She squirms, her free foreleg pushing against you. “What are you doing?!”
>Pausing, freezing with your fingers squeezing her rear, you look down at her.
“That’s...actually a good question.”
>You WERE planning on cuddling her just like you would have her mother, but…
>Maybe that isn’t so appropriate when she’s also your kid.
>...
>Now that you think of it, you have absolutely no idea how you “should” comfort a kid.
>Loosening your grip on her rear, you allow her to push away from your chest, before wrapping your arm around her abdomen, securing her in a mix between a choke hold and a one armed hug.
“No you don’t.”
>>
>>30180334
>She thrashes in your arm, both forelegs pushing against your chest before her good wing starts buzzing, “No! Father, stop it, I don’t wanna!”
“You don’t wanna what?”
>Your smile’s sneaking back onto your face.
>Hope slows down as your amusement washes over her, her wing flicking but no longer beating.
>Scooting yourself forward, you secure her against your side.
“What did you think I was doing, you silly girl?”
>She stops, her sides still heaving from the adrenaline coursing through her.
>Working her mouth, it takes her a moment to speak, “I...I dunnooooo.”
>You slide your hand up her side, over her shoulders and up to her head, where you then start to pet over that fin on her head.
“Come on Hope, I wouldn’t accept that answer from anyone else, I’m not accepting it from you, either. What did you think I was going to do?”
>She shifts against you, hiding her face while conveniently making it easier to reach her fin.
>”I...I didn’t think of anything specific…”
>You start flicking your fingers one at a time against her fin, the membrane snapping back after each one.
>She tenses up a bit and slinks her head down, obviously not enjoying it.
>Not enough for her to stop you, evidently.
“Buuut?”
>”I dunno!” She grabs her wing, the one you had abused the other day, in her hooves.
>”You keep going from happy to mad, back to happy really quick. I never know when I’m messing up!”
>What is she talking about?
>You’ve been completely consistent…
>Wait.
>Pausing, you think back on everything that’s happened since you’ve picked her up…
>She’s the one you’ve consistently thrown under the bus.
>Giving her a squeeze, you sigh heavily.
>That’s entirely your fault.
>Ever since you’ve dragged her here, you’ve treated her like she was one bad move away from being “put to sleep.”
>It...probably didn’t help that the first thing you did was rip one of her wings apart, to keep Cadance under control.
>>
>>30180344
>But every other time you've tried to use Hope, it’s backfired!
>...
>There’s still no one to blame for her confusion but yourself.
>Carefully, ever so carefully, you inch your bad arm over to her and stroke down the short fur of her cheek.
“I'm sorry, Hope.”
>Her ears perk up, just the slightest bit.
“You have a really nasty habit of saying exactly the wrong thing at the worst possible moment. But I should have given you a bit more leeway.”
>”Mm-hmm,” Hope nods her head against you.
>You start stroking up her abnormally long fin, starting at the back of her head and working up to her horn.
>Most changelings’ fins don't go nearly that far up.
>But given that they're a race of shape shifters, you shouldn't be surprised that they’d vary.
“I suppose I've been getting a bit worried about finding Twilight. And I took it out on you. I shouldn't have done that, it was completely unfair of me.”
>”Maybe a little…” She mumbles out, her voice soft.
>Not with fear this time.
>She's just enjoying the attention you're giving her.
>As you reach the end of her fin you slip two fingers down and rub them around the base of her horn.
>”Nn-nn-nnuh-huh-huh…” Hope squirms in a much different way this time.
>You recall her earlier reaction to you playing with her horn.
>Letting it go, you start petting up her fin again.
“But you know...every time I tried to get you to help, it backfired. That didn’t exactly help my frustration.”
>As you speak, you go right back to rubbing against the base of her horn.
>”I kno-ooh-ooh...father…” She pushes back against your hand, her eyes squeezed shut.
“Really? You can smell emotions, why didn’t that tip you off that I uuh...might be a bit short with you?”
>One last time, you let go of her horn to stroke up her fin.
>She shivers, knowing exactly what you’re going to do when you reach the top.
>>
>>30180352
>”You already tricked me once with that. I dunno how muu...uuhh-muh-uuh-uuh...…”
>This time, when you reach her horn, you don’t let it go.
>”Faa-ther-her? Wha-wha are you..?”
>Enticed by her adorable reaction, you trace little circles on either side of her horn with your thumb and forefinger, slowly working your way up it.
>Her eyes are half lidded, and she’s barely able to speak, ”Doo-oo-ooiiing?”
“I’m being nice to my daughter, who was so helpful. How does this feel?”
>You pause as you reach her horntip-pinching and tugging at it instead, while Hope tries to answer.
>She paws at the air with a hoof.
>”It fe-els...really...really-weird, Father…”
>You stop teasing her horn for a moment.
>Instead you gingerly wrap the rest of your fingers around it, holding for a moment.
“Good weird or bad weird?”
>She arches her neck in an attempt to shove her horn into the palm of your hand, “Keep going…”
>Biting back a laugh, you happily oblige her, slowly sliding your hand up and down her horn, watching her reaction.
>Her jaw drops as she shudders.
>Establishing a steady rhythm, you continue rubbing her horn in the same manner, squishing her fin under your fingers with every stroke.
>If it bothers her this time, she doesn’t show.
>Instead, after a couple minutes of this, she throws her forelegs around you, wrapping them around your back in a hug.
>That just brings a smile to your face, as you keep stroking up and down her horn.
>It isn’t too long before her breathing, already heavy from the way you teased her earlier, starts speeding up.
>Hope tenses up against you, her embrace tightening into a proper squeeze.
>She’s definitely building up towards…something.
>Are “horngasms” a thing?
>You were never able to get Nymph THIS hot and bothered before...but she also didn’t have magic.
>...You aren’t too sure if you want to find out...especially with her horn pointed at you.
>>
>>30180360
>Besides, THAT is something you’re going to save as a special reward.
>Her mouth swings shut and she clenches her teeth, her lips pulling back into a grimace.
>You let go of her horn.
>”Nnn!”
>She throws her head back, her eyes shut tight.
>”More! Mooore!” Crying out, she pulls her forelegs from you, evidently focusing on trying to get off without you.
>Oh no she doesn’t.
>Wrapping your arm around her back, you catch her forelegs and pin them to her side.
>”Nnnn!” She thrashes back and forth in your grip like a fish, her hind legs kicking.
>”I-I nee-I-I-Hhhhhhsssss!”
>Now THAT’S a sound you remember!
>With her big, blue eyes opened wide, her forked tongue sticking out, she involuntarily hisses again and again in your grasp.
>Occasionally she tries to speak, but she’s never able to get more than a syllable or two out before her instincts hijack her mouth again.
>Eventually, her hissing stops.
>She still squirms in your grasp, her forelegs fidgeting, but her muscles relax.
>”Fatheeeerr…whhyyy…?” Is all she manages to say, still panting.
“Why what? Didn’t you enjoy that?”
>”Nnn!” She whines, giving a weak, half hearted wiggle, “I want moooore!”
“I know you do, but you’d want more no matter how long we spent doing this. You’ve had enough.”
>”But…” Her voice threatens to crack, “Just a little biiiit…”
>You give her a squeeze.
“No, Hope. If you don’t want me to be mean, then I don’t want to hear complaining when I’m nice.”
>She squeezes her eyes shut, and lets out a long, wordless whine.
>You let one of her forelegs go so you can rub her cheek.
“Come on now. Did that feel good?”
>She nods her head, keeping her eyes screwed shut.
“Do you want me to do it again sometime?”
>She nods again, her tight voice leaking out “Mm-hmm…”
“Then you’re going to have to do something for me, ok?”
>She peeks an eye out, ”Ohkay…“
>You eye the shackle looped around your shoulder.
>>
>>30180375
>...It’s a good thing you remembered to grab that with the donut, and don’t need to run all the way back to get it.
“I’m going to attach the chain to you, Hope. Now, I know that you know you could probably figure out how to unlock it with your magic. But I want you to be a good girl, and not even try. Ok?”
>She nods her head over and over again, “Nn-hnn. Nn-hnn!”
>You let go of her legs, and slowly untangle your arm from her.
“Then stand up.”
>With weak, shaky legs she does so, her snout pointed straight at the ground.
>You waste no time in looping the chain around one leg, up, over her back to pin her wings to her back.
>Wiggling the manacle itself through one of her legholes, you pull the other end of the chain to it, ready to lock the shackle.
“There we go...how does that feel, Hope? Does it hurt?”
>”N-noo, Father…” Hope mumbles out, still preoccupied with her horn.
“Good.”
>With that, you lock the shackle, securing the chain to her.
>It’s nowhere near as restrictive as Cadance’s hobble is...but it completely negates flight, and should make running awkward enough that you’ll have no trouble outpacing the little bug, should you have to.
>You clasp a hand on the back of her neck.
“Look at me Hope.”
>As though weighed down, she pulls her head upwards, her blank eyes meeting yours.
>Remembering an earlier promise you made to yourself, you conjure up the memory of a particularly fun night with her mother.
>If she’s reading your mind, she makes no reaction to getting THAT shoved in her face.
>...Well, that was a disappointment.
“There’s something I need to take care of. I want you to go back in the bedroom and try to get some rest.“
>”But...the white pony won’t let me sleeeeeep...”
>You resist the urge to roll your eyes.
>>
>>30180383
“If she won’t let you sleep, then just get comfortable. But, I don’t want to hear that you’ve been sitting there playing with your horn. I’ll be checking with Celestia.”
>”I don’t think I can use it right now anyway…” she mumbles out, starting to look away.
>You rub her neck a bit.
>That’s...good to know that you can evidently short out her magic for a bit doing this.
“Duly noted. I’ll be back, Hope. Get some rest.”
>With that, you get up and...
>Wait!
>As Hope leaves, the chain clinking with every step, you make DAMN sure to find and tie both of your knives to your legs.
>Hopefully you won’t need them but…
>That is one mistake you are NOT making again.
>Properly armed again, and with Hope having a decent head start to get to bed, you finally set out towards Luna.
>On the way there, you get to work on your little conundrum.
>How do you get information out of someone who can’t speak?
>>
>>30175558
>>30176304
Imagelink? Reverse search isn't turning up anything.
>>
>>30180788
https://derpibooru.org/1289813
Image search tends to break when an image has been cropped.
>>
File: unbelievable.png (266KB, 372x417px) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable.png
266KB, 372x417px
>>30180394
Wonderfully unf worthy update. The whole sex scene perfectly hit multiple of my fetishes.and I'm really glad that we stopped treating Hope like an absolute trash for once.

>That’s...good to know that you can evidently short out her magic for a bit doing this.
So if we don't want her to use mind control on us, we need to keep molesting her all the time?

I'm okay with this.

>How do you get information out of someone who can’t speak?
Simple enough. She can't talk, but she can still nod/shake her head and make humming noises. Theoretically we could just say the address and tell her to nod if it's the correct one... buuut that would reveal to her that we learned the address somewhere else first, and it wouldn't be particularly fun.

So, if I remember correctly, the last time we saw Luna (which was quite recently), we raped her, fed her, gave her a rag doll, and promised:
>“I’ll be back later tonight to get you dinner. And if you’re real good, you’ll get to find out what Celestia and Cadance have been up to. Doesn’t that sound good?”

I think we should pretend it's been a whole day and not just 30 minutes since we last saw her. I'm sure she's still hungry and it will really fuck with her perception of time. We make her do something sexual, because it's important to keep teaching her that the only time she gets attentions from us is when we want to use her body (If Anon's not ready to rape her yet, we can make her sit on a stalagmite or something).

Then, when we keep her company, we ask her where Twilight is (if she refuses, we revoke her sensory and companionship privileges and go bother Celestia instead), and make a game out of Anon guessing the right place (Is she in Equestria? Is it an island? Is it a forest? Is it a city? Does it start with A, B, C...?) and giving her food every time he gets something right. That way she will want him to guess correctly AND think it was her who gave him the location, keeping Cadance's betrayal a secret.
>>
>>30180996
That picture is doing something to me and I'm not sure I'm okay with it.
>>
Another Olibird update?! So soon?! Holy shit what kind of awesome alternate reality did I fall into?

Will give a proper response later today, when I'm not about to run right out.
>>
>>30180394
We could just say the address out loud, see how she reacts.
Unplug her ears, let her get comfortable to listening to Anon talk, and then drop it non-chalantly.
>>
File: 1162445.png (297KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1162445.png
297KB, 1200x1000px
>>30177077
>>
File: 1236946.gif (1MB, 1000x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1236946.gif
1MB, 1000x1175px
>>30185067
>>
>bump
>>
File: 1336499.png (304KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1336499.png
304KB, 1000x1000px
>>30185887
>>
>bump
>>
>burnp
>>
File: 1391459.png (2MB, 3998x3220px) Image search: [Google]
1391459.png
2MB, 3998x3220px
>>30187251
>>
>no die yet
>>
>>30180394
>Finally getting around to replying to this
Apologies on the delayed response!

First off, dat hornjob scene. Denial is top-tier unf, and having it be denial plus Hope not entirely understanding what's going on makes it doubly so. I mean, dayum that was some good stuff.

Now, Luna. What to do about Luna...

>>30180996 has some really good ideas. I'd add in that last time, we got inside Luna's head by playing on her fantasy of a daring, handsome prince come to romance her. More even than any physical needs like hunger or a good fucking, she desires to be appreciated.

If at all possible I suggest we use something similar this time to once again break her down - for instance, not just feeding her when an answer is right, but framing the whole thing as a game between her imaginary suitor and herself. A candlelit dinner, him daintily lifting food to her lips and them laughing together over the silly games they play. Perhaps even letting her play a part in the game too by feeding him - spearing some food on her horn and lifting it to Anonymous' lips... which, of course, we now know will have other affects on her as well. Just, don't suck on the horn directly tip-on - if she jerks forward out of surprise, the consequences could be nasty.
>>
>safety bump
I can't tell if my browser isn't updating or if Hiroshimoot broke something again, but it's saying we've been on page two for almost four hours.
>>
File: 649525.png (315KB, 1024x838px) Image search: [Google]
649525.png
315KB, 1024x838px
>>30189536
>>
>"The only hope for peace is to teach people who are full of pep and unbound force to enjoy being found—enjoy submission to kind authority, wise authority." - William Moulton Marston
>>
File: Daybreaker Dom SFW.png (738KB, 1772x2332px) Image search: [Google]
Daybreaker Dom SFW.png
738KB, 1772x2332px
Daybreaker is pretty hot.
>>
>>30192660
Well that's a new one.
>>
>>30192660
Welcome back Mona. Good to see you're still at it.
>>
>9
>>
>>30190247
Yeah, we can do a lot with the fact that she doesn't have a real grasp on reality. That should be exploited as much as possible.
>>
File: 1333917.jpg (116KB, 609x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1333917.jpg
116KB, 609x1000px
>>30191699
>>
File: 1494805525557.jpg (85KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494805525557.jpg
85KB, 500x576px
>>30153632
OLIBIRD I WANT YOU TO PISS STRAIGHT IN MY FUCKIN MOUTH
>>
File: large (2).png (397KB, 682x810px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
397KB, 682x810px
>>30195379
>>
File: kill again wtf ponk.jpg (90KB, 866x743px) Image search: [Google]
kill again wtf ponk.jpg
90KB, 866x743px
>>30167154
>someone actually associated this text-based waste of mummified abortion scraps with a trip
>>
>>30193722
>It was Mona
You know, I didn't even notice at first. Fuck me; good to see you back, Mona.
>>
File: 1133072.png (395KB, 950x969px) Image search: [Google]
1133072.png
395KB, 950x969px
>>30195379
>>
>>30198076
Why are pegasi in bondage so hawt?
They have little different than my Shimmer, yet are much hotter.
>>
>>30198729
Because pegasi are the best type of poners.
>>
>>30199247
Well I mean in a pure visual appeal sense.
No so much a metaphilisophical debate on freedom, taboo of the caged angel, or exertion of will over a delicate item.

Just something that artists tend to get better with egasi than not.
>>
File: 1327798.png (1MB, 1280x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1327798.png
1MB, 1280x1173px
>>30198076
>>
>>30199272
Hard to say. I'd could be silly and say that because the wings allow for emoting in a way that horns or just legs don't, but it's not always used for that.

Maybe it's more that good artists know they can do good with wings, while more questionable artists stick to simpler things.
>>
>>30199873
That could be it.
Stylistic choices like bboutique would always carry through, same as Marsminer.
Their style is.
While others like Kinky Rainbow Dash, Pie, Veritatas, or Shino seem more realistic as it were on their own.

And then there is Pony But Express which somehow is adorexy every time.
>>
>>30200007

Which artists are these? I know KRD and shino, not the others.
>>
>9
>>
File: large (1).png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1203011.png (679KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1203011.png
679KB, 1024x819px
>>30199685
>>
>>30200299
https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-pony-dash-butt-dash-express

https://www.derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-marsminer

https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-bbsartboutique

https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-frist44
>>
>>30202195
Cool, thanks!
>>
>>30201064
Got a link to that?
>>
>>30203069
https://derpibooru.org/1448675
>>
>bump
>>
File: 229880.png (201KB, 366x473px) Image search: [Google]
229880.png
201KB, 366x473px
>>30201725
>>
Meta politics post on SIM greens.

What do you like about your read stories that makes them SIM to you?

Is it the setting, the prose, the wordsmithing?
How is it different than some bondage clop off furaffinity?
>>
>>30205709
The domination I suppose. Willing or not willing as far as this thread goes.
>>
>>30205709
For me it's mental manipulation, the art of breaking a slave but in a way that makes them submit not only because they have to, but because they want to.
>>
I'm surprised SiM hasn't done anything with the Crystal War timeline, I think stories around that world has potential.

I'd do it myself but my writing skill is atrocious.
>>
>>30206092
I considered it, but felt my story belonged more in spg.
Also due to sim being dead.
>>
>>30206240
Mind linking me your story?
>>
>>30206257
Its Lyra Temple Run.
>>
>>30205709
Pure-clop stories only show the act itself, maybe a little bit of foreplay, but usually it's just sex and torture. SiM stories also show what happens after. How does it impact the characters, how do they manage to go on with their life, how do they deal with trauma, or how do they grow to like the new experience.
>>
>9
>>
File: react_ENT_gandelf.gif (474KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
react_ENT_gandelf.gif
474KB, 245x150px
>>30180394
>>
>>30206977
>>
File: 1416604.jpg (716KB, 1500x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1416604.jpg
716KB, 1500x1150px
>>30204771
>>
>>30205904
Pretty much. Clop optional, not mandatory.
>>
>>30208984
But submission is :3c
>>
File: 1132085.jpg (64KB, 955x837px) Image search: [Google]
1132085.jpg
64KB, 955x837px
>>30208440
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
>>30209533
>>30208984
So then its about the psychological issues involved?
Trust and faith that you will be kept well?

What does it do for you when those are betrayed?
>>
File: 1168372.png (233KB, 1021x690px) Image search: [Google]
1168372.png
233KB, 1021x690px
>>30210033
>>
So what is Queen Umbras court like?
Regal, subdued, serious, medieval, mistaken for a brothel?
>>
>>30212730
Completely over the top. She'd probably aim for the pone version of Kim Jong Un's appearances.
>>
File: 1356735.png (94KB, 636x836px) Image search: [Google]
1356735.png
94KB, 636x836px
>>30212730
I think it would be a lively place. Having everyone subdued and heaping praise on her would get boring really quick, and Umbra doesn't strike me as a mare that hates fun.

Nobles would be bringing her tributes, trying to weasel their way into her good graces, and competing over who gets to govern each newly conquered territory. There'd be a lot of infighting and intrigue, that Umbra would find both beneficial and amusing, at least as long as none of them posses a threat to her own crown. Only when someone gets powerful enough to think they could be something more than the SECOND most important pony in the kingdom, she would disgrace them, repossess their lands, and watch the others fight over who gets to rule what, all over again.

Knights would be coming in and telling her stories of their bravery and skill. Telling her of the lands they conquered in her name and the foes they have slain or subdued, bringing them as slaves. The knights would fight as well, for honor, glory, and to prove that the stories they told are true. After all, if two of her soldiers both claim they have been the bravest pony on a battlefield, one of them is clearly lying and what better way to prove who's right than with a bit of bloodshed?

Artists would be pouring in as well. Performing, showing off their talents, hoping to catch their Queens fancy, or at least to be rewarded with some coin. The price for failing to impress would be high though, and the unlucky would end up providing Umbra with entertainment in a much different way.

The place would of course also be full of serfs, tending to the needs of their betters, keeping the place clean, preparing foods... and spying on what everyone says when the queen herself is out of earshot.

Slaves would be there too. Many of them would belong directly to Umbra, but everyone else would bring their own slaves as well. They would be displayed, traded, used, and abused. Sex would be a common thing, as would public training and torture.
>>
>9
>>
Cutting their fingers off with wire cutters and then raping them with the severed finger is the worst torture you can do to a pony.
Prove me wrong.
>>
How many of you anons visit the other thread in other chan?
>>
File: 1019393.png (222KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1019393.png
222KB, 1200x800px
>>30212672
>>
Pegasi are worst race, only good for rape, torment, and putting the vibrator in too deep and strong.
They exist only to be tied under the chest of the superior unikitty and used as a cock sleeve before being discarded for a fresh one.
>>
>>30215717
I want to trap a pegasus in a slowly shrinking room until he has no choice but to suck my dick or get squished.
>>
File: large.png (1007KB, 1000x807px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1007KB, 1000x807px
>>
>>30205709
>What do you like about your read stories that makes them SIM to you?
That's a pretty wide label. SiM is not a hard limit on what a story could be; so long as it has some manner of BDSM themes, it's cool.

Do I like stories that go a bit more for the mental aspect of it than just a straight-up bondage scene? Of course; but that's my personal preference. It's not a determination of whether something is or is not SiM. Way back in ye olde days we had a broad mix of clop and psychological stories, and both fit perfectly well.

If it's badly written, that just makes it a bad story. It doesn't determine whether it fits.

>How is it different than some bondage clop off furaffinity?
It's not on that godawful shithole of a site, for one.

>>30206092
>Crystal War timeline
I'm not a personal fan of that timeline so I'm less keen to write in it, but also I think it's objectively harder to write in a setting where the dominator can completely and utterly mentally subsume the victim. Mental/hypnosis can be a thing, of course, but Sombra seems to just go for straight up absolute mentally-enforced obedience - and it's hard to write something when the other party is an unthinking mind-zombie.
>>
>9
>>
File: 1336604.png (387KB, 1024x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1336604.png
387KB, 1024x1130px
>>30215458
>>
>>30215717
>>30215841
Give us male alicorn rape and domination by the princesses.
Constant cock blocking and refusal to let him have a foal for millenia.
Now Twilight is here, the one that might give him what he wants.
A family.
>>
>>30212730

Sombra/Umbra demands absolute, unquestioning obedience not just in action but in mind as well. While it would most likely be fantastically over-the-top in line with Sombra/Umbra's apparent taste for the dramatic, this would be contrasted against how the crystal ponies allowed (or forced) into it would partake in it easily, even enthusiastically - after all, even a hint of disagreement simply gets you removed. Not "punished", not humiliated or publicly tortured, just - removed. Nothing must mar the absolute perfection of the Crystal Palace.
>>
File: 1353415.png (952KB, 1280x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1353415.png
952KB, 1280x1243px
>>30217982
>>
Where would cross dressing work well here?
Do it Mulan style and have Umbra pleased with the chuptzah or have it be a cross dressing stallion finds out what its really like as a mare?
>>
>>30219522
Cute traps all the way.
>>
>>30219522
Yiss, crossdressing is besto.
>>
File: 1198972.png (733KB, 1912x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1198972.png
733KB, 1912x1536px
>>30219430
>>
>>30219430
Y'know, I've never been a real fan of those heart-in-the-middle collars - I'm more of a traditional "thick animal collar" lover - but damn if that isn't a nice expression on her face.
>>
>>30221142
With or without studs pressed into the pony flesh?

I prefer the sort of collars that normally have a stun pack on them.
Really look good being big gnarled masses of leather with a clasp that makes it clear its staying on.
Gives a good idea of ownership as opposed to the thinner lightweight ones you would put on your other during play to say she is yours.
>>
File: 969557cutdown.png (452KB, 1199x570px) Image search: [Google]
969557cutdown.png
452KB, 1199x570px
>>30221346
Shock collars are top-tier unf. Instant discipline with little long-term damage to the pony, and also lends the collar a bit of weight to constantly remind them the collar is there.

It's a pity there's so little art of them around.
>>
File: il_570xN.1147516908_hvsd.jpg (34KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1147516908_hvsd.jpg
34KB, 570x380px
>>30221826
I mean like image or http://www.discerningspecialist.com/bdsm-gear/electrical

Both have a satisfying look to them, whereas many other collars are rubber pleated to make sure the material doesn't break or jiggle the prods into the flesh.
Sure its an actual threat, but cmon, its fiction not friction.
>>
File: 1301192.png (659KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1301192.png
659KB, 950x950px
>>30220363
>>
>>30221933
Oh, I got what you mean. And yeah, those a great too. Everything I said above still applies: It's less damage than a beating, and the weight of the shock unit adds something to the collar that makes it much more difficult to forget about.
>>
File: 1339737.png (1MB, 3800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1339737.png
1MB, 3800x3000px
>>30222504
>>
>>30221142
A thousand times this.
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1332520.png (723KB, 1118x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1332520.png
723KB, 1118x1680px
>>30223550
>>
>9
>>
So collars define relation ownership, but what happens if a single sub looking wears one while about?
Is it like a lass wearing some gold to push off the casanovas?
>>
>>30226894
>what happens if a single sub looking wears one while about?
If I see a lone sub wearing a collar, I assume they are taken and their master is not around at the moment, the same way that when I see someone wearing a ring on their left ring finger, I assume they are married and their spouse is not around at the moment.
>>
>>30226989
>when I see someone wearing a ring on their left ring finger, I assume they are married and their spouse is not around at the moment
which doesn't stop you from approaching unless you are Anon from Olibirds green
>>
>>30227176
This actually brings up a very important issue this threads needs to discuss.... Do we REALLY care that Cadance is married, and should it stop us from pursuing sexual intercourse with her?

Personally, I'm completely fine with disregarding her marriage and fucking her like all the others. If Shining didn't want to be a cuck, he shouldn't have let his wife be captured by a serial rapist. As far as I'm concerned, "but she's married" is a running joke and not Anon's actual charter trait.
>>
>>30227239
>As far as I'm concerned, "but she's married" is just a running joke
Exactly! I think she shall get the dicking as soon as Luna gets out of the way by fucking up or something. After all Anon isn't some kind of sexual predator fucking mares all day long, he only has so much 'enthusiasm' in him.
>>
File: 1228056.jpg (185KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1228056.jpg
185KB, 2048x1152px
>>30225489
>>
File: 1277185.png (202KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1277185.png
202KB, 1000x800px
>>30227856
>>
File: 1317131.png (814KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1317131.png
814KB, 1920x1080px
>>30228235
>>
>>30227239
I think the reason he doesn't just fuck cadence is because he's trying to maintain as much moral high ground as he can, he wants to be able to say that he could be treating them worse but isn't.
>>
>>30228929
The reason he doesn't fuck Cadance is because It's a CYOA, and we said on the onset that we didn't want to sexual Cadance.
>>
>>30229195
This. Our plan for Cadance was to get her to actually cooperate with us, genuinely turning her to our side (as opposed to Luna and Celestia, who we just wanted to break).

Now, whether that was because she's actually innocent of the Sisters' crimes against Anon or because there was some expectation that Shining would reject her when he found out and leave her open for sexual, that's another question. I personally like the first interpretation better, but that's me.
>>
>>30229366
Could be both really, turn her to our side because she's innocent and because we want her husband to dump her for us to pick up.
>>
>>30229366
Too bad that plan up in flames. After Anon raped Luna the Cadence contingency plan is over.

Our only hope of getting Anon out of there is for Tirek and Discord to find Twiggles and win the fight. But I'm expecting Anon to fuck things up even further. Probably through needlessly trying to confirm the info with Luna only to snap her out of her pet mentality and SURPRISE! Luna can still dreamwalk to some degree. She warns Twilight before Tirek and Discord pop back in to get the address.
>>
>>30229998
>Luna can still dreamwalk to some degree
m8 that's dumb, but I too think that the original plan might go up in flames, maybe there's some failproof trap set on the address instead of Twiggles
>>
>>30230310
>m8 that's dumb
It does seem dumb with her powers gone, but maybe she wasn't completely lying about Nightmare Moon coming back. Anon had those strange lucid nightmares, remember?
>>
>7
>>
File: 1245464.png (414KB, 919x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1245464.png
414KB, 919x1000px
>>30228594
>>
>>30229195
>>30229366
>>30229998
If the princesses get their powers back, it won't be Cadance who decides if we stay or go, It's gonna be Celestia. We cooperate with Discord, we cooperate with Tirek, we cooperate witch changelings, We raped her sister, we raped herself, and most importantly we murdered her with our bare hands. Cadance is a second tier princess and Celestia is not letting us out because Cadance tells her "Come on auntie, he's not pure evil!".

Trying to play it nice with Cadance lost it's meaning a long time ago, and we should start making moves on that pink pussy.

>>30229998
>>30230310
>>30230421
>Luna can still dreamwalk to some degree.
>maybe she wasn't completely lying about Nightmare Moon coming back.
Cadance wasn't even able to fly without her magic when we were chasing her. Luna dream walking or turning into NMM would make literally no sense.
>>
>>30231558
pretty much all of this
>>
File: 979008.png (319KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
979008.png
319KB, 1000x1000px
>>30231482
>>
Something terrifying but exhilerating.
Bottom unicorn getting fucked with a blade set near his horn.
Each thrust that isn't countered puts it closer.
The whole time having to trust the dom to stop before things go to far and the horn gets lopped off.
This why unicorns of the same age can have wildly different horn sizes.
Some see the lack of or tiny horn as a sign of devotion, trust, or worship of the dom to allow such a thing to be done.
Others see it as the mark of a cruel dom, unfit to have a sub, a menance.
And then theres all the rest trying to ignore it in public.
>>
File: 1335082.png (1MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1335082.png
1MB, 1500x2000px
>>30232761
>>
File: 1431186.png (73KB, 596x542px) Image search: [Google]
1431186.png
73KB, 596x542px
>>30234062
>>
File: 12345678.png (71KB, 994x1285px) Image search: [Google]
12345678.png
71KB, 994x1285px
>YWN be able to wear a comfy muzzle gag as a human.
How is a ball gag supposed to even work?
It just was painful on my jaws the whole time and has dents in it from my teeth.
And the taste was awful, used dildoes tasted better.
Did I just get something crappy or is there an art to them beyond just insert in mouth and remember to breathe through nose?
>>
>>30234865

>sore jaw
Just about any gag that holds your mouth open is going to become uncomfortable if worn long term. The jaw doesn't really like being in that position for extended periods of time. You can build up a tolerance over time though. Use smaller gags for shorter periods of time.

>taste
Probably shitty toy like you said. The sex toy industry is basically an unregulated mess. As most toys are sold as "novelties" they can pretty much skirt all the health and safety laws and sell you some pretty scary stuff. Well worth the time to research and find reputable companies before buying anything you're going to suck on or insert.
>>
>>30229998
I think Cadance still sees as a more reasonable captor, if a captor now. She's still (rightly or wrongly) under the impression that we're good at our core, but broken by an eternity in Tartarus. We can still work with her, albeit with some more difficulty now.

Plus, as >>30231558 said, if it all goes tits-up, Cadance is the only one likely to stick up for us.
>>
>9
>>
>safety bump
>>
>>30234931
Well its certainly made me question their sexiness balue the same way anal trainers and inflatable butt plugs have.
Love the images, the stories, but actual usage does nothing on oit to being irritating.
Nothing painful mind you, just uncomfortable on losing the desire once started.
>>
>9
>>
File: 1275144.png (181KB, 1180x580px) Image search: [Google]
1275144.png
181KB, 1180x580px
>>30234766
>>
>9
>>
>bump
>>
Ponies were not the first to inhabit the magical land of Equestria. In fact many more had inhabited it before the land was even magical. Giants, Slepnirs, Centaurs, Weres, Weindigo, Rotherpottami, all these had left their mark on the land, under it, and a few were even over it. Hidden temples, sacred groves, ethereal chimes, all had a secret, a story to be remembered. Daring Do had made it her goal in life to discover and catalogue these secrets, to remember the past of the world before ponies joined it. This had long been a perilous task for the tan pegasus, but recently she had come to have an acolyte, the brash but ever curious Rainbow Dash.
For now the pair were deep in the Mexicolta jungles, looking for the long lost Piranzee tribe and their temple to Conquestual. As happened on these adventures, Daring Do had injured her wing and kept the pair from simply flying around. She did her best to hide it, but the simple fact was Dash had fallen asleep on and left it quite numb. Not that it would have helped, the canopy was thick, and the air heated and muggy. Any chance of flying would have been short lived and useless in finding the temple. So the two had opted to walk, or in Dash’s case hover, around the floor as they searched for clues too where they were supposed to go.
>>
>>30241736
“Are we actually going anywhere? I’m pretty sure we passed that tree several times now,” Dash frowned as she pointed. “Maybe we’re in a maze outside the temple, like the time you had to recover the tapestry from the Teloadicks!”
“We’re on the right track, I’m sure of it. See, we passed the prismatic waterfall, and you fought the ghastly gorge keeper-“
“That I did!”
“Anyways, that puts us here in the jumbled jungles of Agamanon. Besides, I thought you liked spending time with me, Dash?”
Dash’s wings locked up and she settled to the ground, her muzzle blushing. She tried speaking before the explorer put the map in her mouth and started trotting back into the undergrowth. Her head slammed rhythmically side to side as the machete ate a path through long dangling vines and colorful brush. She eyed the trees, looking for a clearing to setup the tent. The sun was beginning to set and the day was winding down. She knew they were close to the temple, but it was not wise to wander in the dark. The setting rays of the sun glinted off something nearby, catching the attention of the pair. Interest in going slow vanished as Daring Do knew that the height meant it was artificial; possibly even the subject of their search.
>>
>>30241744
Emerging into a clearing, they found a giant statue of jade surrounded by a cone of long spent torch holders. Daring Do felt something odd pass through he mind as she studied the statue from a distance. She gulped and folded her ears back, something was not right here she thought.
“Haha yes, treasure!” Dash pirouetted through the sky exuberant at what she thought was the end of their hunt.
Daring continued to study the statue, ignoring the celebrations going on behind her. It was easily 4 times her height and she saw no apparent seams on it. She could only surmise the entire thing had been sculpted from a single piece of jade. She gave it a light rap with her hoof and found it very solid. There was no way she would be able to take it with her. She started thinking of some way to get it off the ground, but even with Dash’s help it would be too much. Her mind kept focusing on what she could do as she took in more of the piece.
>>
>>30241745
It was of mare, or at least what would pass for one. The body was proportioned almost properly, but there were a series of enlarged breasts running down the belly. Maybe it was some sort of mostly pony hippogriff? She thought. What really sold it was the orb floating between the ears. Just staying there with no support and it seemed to be flowing in on itself. Daring kept her hooves far away from that, she had learned well enough not to touch strange floating magic items that she runs across. Her desire to have something from the find though was clouding her mind, she would not leave without having something from this find.
Rainbow Came from behind and broker her from her reverie. “You aren’t thinking of taking that with us are you? No way we can move it!”
“We could take it piece by piece, then reassemble it at home. We don’t have any other choice. We need to be with it.”
“NO! Daring are you listening to yourself, we can’t do that! She’s too beautiful.” Dash shoved a hoof to her mouth when she realized she had yelled at her idol over an idol. “I what, I’m sorry I don’t know why I…” Daring cocked her head. There on the flat of the pedestal was Equestrian. Dash read it off to her earthbound companion.
“Grant me your gaze, and you shall serve for days.”
“Well that sounds sinister, Daring I think we should go. Daring?” Daring Do had begun to remove her shirt already, her hat placed carefully on the ground. Dash’s fears were true, the statue was doing something to them, and she was starting to like it.
>>
>9
>>
>>30234865
I doubt muzzle gags are comfortable on pones either, considering effective muzzling requires a tight strap over and under the snout.

You're probably experiencing pain from the ballgag because of its size, it's like being forced to hold an apple or something like that in your mouth for a long time, your muscles tire, a smaller gag means less work for the muscles.

As for the taste, I've never really had this issue, I would check to see if your ballgag is off somehow, if it is, throw it away for health sake.
>>
>>30242393
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
What sort of a story is that?
>>
>bump
>>
>>30241754
Hey, I remember you and your dancing hippo-crocodiles! I'll do my best to offer you my critique.

The formatting took a bit of getting used to, and though that's mostly my fault for forgetting how to read, you should consider using the format common to where you're posting. Color will help your story stand out from the regular discussion.

There are a few typos or missing words. Try using a text-to-speech program to catch those.

Sometimes you unnecessarily repeat yourself:
>Her desire to have something from the find though was clouding her mind,
>she would not leave without having something from this find.

Some descriptions are confusing:
>Daring Do had injured her wing and kept the pair from simply flying around. She did her best to hide it, but the simple fact was Dash had fallen asleep on and left it quite numb.
So, Do's wing was injured by Dash sleeping on it? That's hardly an "injury". Was the goal of this to show that "Do and Dash are so comfortable with each other, they (non-sexually) sleep together"? If so, then good job doing "show, don't tell", but I wouldn't complicate things by shifting focus to Do being injured.

Dash's characterization was pretty good. Boastful, excited, enamored with her idol. And that blush was really cute.

Do's characterization was lacking. The best way I can describe her is "she knows her job". You should give her a few more lines, and let us know how she feels about her companion.

You need to establish what's "normal" for the characters, before the mind control can do it's thing. Otherwise it's not really a mind control story, but just two mares fucking with no reason needed. (You could do that too of course, but I think that's not where you were aiming.) Also, the pedestal shouldn't explicitly read "this is a mind control statue". Show, don't tell.

Good job on making them succumb to it at different rates though. Having Dash realize what's going on, only when it's already too late, made things way more engaging.
>>
>>30247620
Hippo crocodiles?
You have me confused with someone else.
>>
>>30247939
I remember wondering what "Rotherpottami" was.

>>28355565
>So assume something like a dancing grass tutu wearing Hippopotamus, but with a more crocodilian face.

Wasn't that you?
>>
>>30248337
Nope.
>>
>>30248408
Alright, never mind then. My mistake.
>>
Would cyborg ponies be more or less fun for SIM?
On the one hoof you could take them apart in bondage or as punishment, leaving them at your mercy.
On another most materials would break and metal doesn't feel.
On the back hooves, you could make it completely mental and take as much time as you want on what you want.
>>
File: large (11).png (505KB, 1280x948px) Image search: [Google]
large (11).png
505KB, 1280x948px
>>
>>30249018
I mean, I don't think I've ever seen it but I see no reason why it couldn't.

It'd probably be good for a one-off story about a poner getting left blind/immobile/etc when their cybernetics are shut off, but I'm not sure where I'd go with it long-term. Metal just isn't as much fun to play with.

>>30249210
Tack, on the other hand, is very nice. I like this one especially - it's more peaceful and even dignified than suggestive or lewd.
>Sunbutt is even to keep her dignity and poise even when lead around by the reins.
>>
>>30249018
That highly depends on what kind of head canon we're dealing with. Assuming that we're dealing with near-future technology that actually works like technology and not like magic with some extra metal bits, the biggest question is what level of cyborg-ization are we dealing with?

Amputee pone with bionic limbs? This would be just a level-up bondage, and could make a pretty good setup for a SPG-like story, where anon has takes care of her and works to fix both her body and mind, that were damage din some tragic accident.

Brain-in-a jar with a fully robotic body? Metal doesn't feel, but we do have smart phones that have touch screens, and if the brain is hooked to other sensory inputs like sight our sounds, making the pony "feel" wouldn't be complicated. Installing the body with some sensory over-rides allowing whoever holds control codes to block or manufacture certain sensations, could make for a really hot hard domination story. Or it could get a bit more existential like Ghost in the Shell, but I'm not sure that's really a SiM territory.

Full on robots, with FPGA-implemented adaptive neural network based on brain scans of the real ponies? Buying a universal robo-pony body and then downloading your waifu's personality into it would be pretty neat. Kind of like having a moving and talking plushie. And be written as something really happy or really depressing depending on where the author wants to take it.

Overall though, if someone doesn't have this specific fetish, I'm not sure that having the pony be partially robot would make the story significantly better. More likely, it would just make things unnecessarily convoluted.
>>
File: 1158444.png (397KB, 642x916px) Image search: [Google]
1158444.png
397KB, 642x916px
>>30240092
>>
>>30247620
Thanks, I've added some more to it as you can see.

English is difficult for me, I apologize.

The wing bit is because it seems that in most Daring Do material, something happens to get her flightless.
It didn't seem that way with Quibble Pot's adventure, but I figure its a good tradition.

Well thank you on Dash, I wanted her to be lively.

Do is supposed to be the restrained hidden character here, the mind control is supposed to mix it up with removing inhibitions and given compulsions.

So that basically the difference is the willingness to get some fucc
Dash here is not too keen on the sex part, hence the wing laying, but Do will eventually be an animal.

As to the statue, I can redo it later and make it more fertility god angle.
I am basically aiming for it to be the equivalent of a mass orgy to help wth having foals, but the issue is that there are no stallions to breed with so its just Dash and Do lezzing it.

Maybe I should do futa for some fun

Mind control was my goal, I am unsure of where to go and this project is really, really slow and not my interest.
>>
File: large (12).png (343KB, 838x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (12).png
343KB, 838x1024px
>>
>>30249612
>Full on robots, with FPGA-implemented adaptive neural network based on brain scans of the real ponies? Buying a universal robo-pony body and then downloading your waifu's personality into it would be pretty neat. Kind of like having a moving and talking plushie.

To steal something I saw suggested elsewhere:
>Download wA.I.fu into robopone body
>Savagely torture her until she is completely and totally broken
>Make her understand there is nothing you will not take from her
>Pause A.I.
>Reset personality settings to defaults for her archetype
>Leave memories of everything you did intact.
>Restart her, leaving her in a "normal" state but objectively aware of everything you did to her
>Threaten to begin again
Then they got inventive:
>What if you completely break her, then tweak her personality to make her completely and hopelessly in love with you? She actually, no-shit loves you but is still aware of everything fucked up you did to her
>Then someone else personality-tweaking her to implant a desperate need to fuck you, but any time she does her memories of what you did become accessible
>Watch her be torn apart by the conflicting desires to have you in her and terror caused by those memories appearing
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
File: 428274.jpg (266KB, 1270x990px) Image search: [Google]
428274.jpg
266KB, 1270x990px
Would you breed your captive, /sim/?
>>
>>30253628
Absolutely. I want to put every part of their body to work. Plus, the knowledge that their master was always with them, always inside of them, would be pretty hot. Also the power dynamics of disciplining them while they're with child.
>>
File: 1442260117569.jpg (59KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1442260117569.jpg
59KB, 500x311px
>>30251398
>>
>>30249612
>>30249402
Where would using an implant to repair a broken neck fall?
The idea being a delivery pegasus in future Seaddle ends up on the wrong side of a gang fight.
Ends up being taken by the gangers and chromed up before they work out he wasn't one them.
Now he has to work for them to repay the mod.

SIM material is that he gets abused a lot being he isn't family.
So things like using his remote to freeze him in place, force his body to work without his command and so on.
I suppose it could be like mind control but his head is still his own.

Some concepts I was considering could be if ponies still are after auging, the desire for power from augers, and what is body identity and control when anyone interested can just take over.
Sort of like Aeon Flux, but more smut and rape instead of death.
>>
>10
>>
File: 1356438.png (304KB, 1024x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1356438.png
304KB, 1024x1002px
>>30250406
>>
File: 1404293.png (3MB, 1842x2271px) Image search: [Google]
1404293.png
3MB, 1842x2271px
>>30256262
>>
File: 1303750.png (782KB, 3000x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1303750.png
782KB, 3000x1915px
>>30256851
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
File: 1441970.jpg (623KB, 1000x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1441970.jpg
623KB, 1000x1120px
>>30257422
>>
File: c33.png (113KB, 342x340px) Image search: [Google]
c33.png
113KB, 342x340px
>>30257422
Heres your warning before you get triggerd: Its Femdom
>"Rarity, how do you keep Anon so obedient? "
>"It's very simple Fluttershy, show her slave"
> You yank the trousers of your butler suit with your underwear down then put your hands behind your back, presenring your locked up cock
>"What is this supposed to be? "
>"That, dear, is called a chastity device, it keeps him from pleasuring himself"
>"And only I could take it off"
>Fluttershy lifts one of your swollen testicles and your tubed up penis drips on her hoof
>"He looks so full, when was the last you released him?"
>"I never did darling, the only relief he gets is from me milking him from his back door"
>Her magic presses the buttplug in your ass twoards your prostate
> Fluttershy pulls her hoof back as you release a couple of spurts
>"Silly me, I forgot to say he was last milked two months and a half ago"
>"Ooh you're such a mean pony Rarity"
>"I know darling, I know"
>>
>9
>>
File: 1440431417162.png (339KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1440431417162.png
339KB, 3300x2550px
>Spitfire is for devious stomach rubs while tied up.
And hoof holding
>>
What is aftercare in a personal sense?
I let somenody wiki it and it went badly.
So, what do you do, fantasize doing after a scene?
>>
>>30261030
It's over the top, but that's suitable for a story of this length. It misses description of how The things Rarity and Fluttershy are doing is supposed to feel.

The manner of speech fits them both, but for someone who doesn't even know what chastity belt is, Fluttershy lacked any sort of emotional reaction to when she found out about it.

Technically it's competently written and as far as I can tell there are no typos.

Pretty good job.
>>
File: 1351771.png (186KB, 668x900px) Image search: [Google]
1351771.png
186KB, 668x900px
>>30260718
>>
File: already a demon Kaz.png (228KB, 664x837px) Image search: [Google]
already a demon Kaz.png
228KB, 664x837px
>>30152979
> Pastebin list of all stories: http://pastebin.com/778zgnJ5
What is the most fucked up and hardcore one from this list?
>>
>no die
>>
>>30262573
Thanks for the feedback

>as far as I can tell there are no typos

That's a first
>>
>safety bump
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1320919.jpg (150KB, 1132x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1320919.jpg
150KB, 1132x1080px
>>30263411
>>
File: 1496883304608.png (1MB, 1280x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1496883304608.png
1MB, 1280x1225px
>>30264777
Ckecked' and doubled
>>
Is more Proportional Punishment coming, or should we let the thread go?
>>
>>30270549
What if its all actually a meta SIM and the denial of green is showcasing the writer's domination over you?
>>
>>30269817
lel dat happy anon
>>
>9
>>
File: 1245592.png (413KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1245592.png
413KB, 799x1000px
>>30269003
>>
>>30270549
I knew I'd have two weeks where I wouldn't be able to write a whole lot. So I made sure to get that second update out as fast as I could.
Ya know we have other writers, right?
>>
>>30269003
M A R E C O C K
>>
File: 1339753.png (868KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1339753.png
868KB, 2000x2000px
>>30272398
>>
Would something about King Sombra getting fisted by his mild compliance be interesting?
>>
>>30274052
>fisted by his mild compliance
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>30272490
>Ya know we have other writers, right?
True, and I didn't mean to demean their writing. I just didn't realize they were likely to be doing anything: Escapade's been so absent he hasn't even added his last story to the pastebin, Hawkeye concluded Mouth of Anonymous, Bluebird is apparently lurking but not writing anymore, we had someone post a start of something with Trixie in the last thread but they never followed up on it...
>>
>bump
>>
>Be princess luna
>Suffer from an infection in your marehood since your return
>Even if it was cured one day, it will show up ind the next day
> Partially because of your unsanitary ways
> None of the palace's doctors knew how to stop this
>One day, an alien 'horse doctor' called Anonymous, suggested a procedure to reduce your chances of being infected agian
>He called it Caslick's procedure
> It involved stitching the upper part of you valva shut
>You don't know why, but you found his suggestion extremely arousing
>After having it done to you, you masturbated till you got cramps in both of forehooves and a horn ache
>And something totally unexpected happened, It actually worked
> Now the only you can think of is what other weird things can he do to you
>And how to make him do it
>>
>>30161386
>>30161917

What would happen if Nameless did come back at this point, after all this time, after all the broken promises?
Would anyone even care? Most people should have moved on by now, I would think.
>>
File: react_ENT_me gusta.gif (1021KB, 260x208px) Image search: [Google]
react_ENT_me gusta.gif
1021KB, 260x208px
>>30195904
>come back 11 days later
>he answered me
>>
>>30274539
Blu is active in Guardmare and Spitfire , maybe somewhere else.
>>
>>30275665
It wouldn't be that big of a deal, but... you know, writefag is a writefag. He would be welcomed like anyone else capable of providing green.
>>
Oh nuuuuuuuuu
>>
File: 1419007.png (3MB, 2310x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1419007.png
3MB, 2310x3000px
>>30273326
>>
File: 1280094.gif (335KB, 689x421px) Image search: [Google]
1280094.gif
335KB, 689x421px
>>30278476
>>
File: 1299792.png (175KB, 958x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1299792.png
175KB, 958x1008px
>>30279444
>>
File: 73101.gif (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
73101.gif
86KB, 400x400px
>>30280210
>>
File: 73108.gif (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
73108.gif
66KB, 400x400px
>>30281288
>>
>bump
>>
>10
>>
>safety bump
>>
File: 1203022.jpg (778KB, 2539x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1203022.jpg
778KB, 2539x2251px
>>30281744
>>
>9
>>
>>30286264
>>
What seperates abuse from SIM?
I get its one of those, if you have to ask, but then I started reading some of these and realized I would be very disturbed if in either position before anything has begun, or anywhere near the intensity.

Is it some inhibition I have to overcome like the diaper fags being able to mess themselves, or is it actaully a "good" mental block, again like not being a diaper fag?
>>
>>30287633
Generally SIM is more cause and effect, the sub breaks a rule and gets punished to teach them a lesson, abuse is just senseless beatings done in the heat of the moment.
>>
File: 1170261.png (2MB, 1600x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1170261.png
2MB, 1600x1411px
>>30285511
>>
File: 1151863.png (334KB, 940x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1151863.png
334KB, 940x1370px
>>30289097
>>
>9
>>
>>30276165
Different Blu. That's Bluebirdd; he's never written for SiM as best I know. Broken Bluebird is >>30162495 - he only ever posted with that tripcode.
>>
File: 1198254.jpg (160KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
1198254.jpg
160KB, 900x950px
>>30289868
>>
>>30291635
Whoopsie, my bad.
>>
>>30287633
Assuming you are talking about the edgier part of SiM, two are pretty similar to be honest, though people here tend to be extraordinarily possessive. "You are my slave and I'll hit you as much as want, but I won't allow anyone anyone else who to do the same." The abuse is often entirely private and, the idea of sharing the slaves is usually a taboo.

That said, the area of SiM's interest is quite wide ranging and I don't think you need to try and overcome anything. The thread has a reputation for being full of edge faggotry, but that's not true at all (sadly the thread is not full of anything these days). Pretty much anything that has a pony and a collar belongs in here.
>>
File: 1316755.png (557KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1316755.png
557KB, 1200x1600px
>>30292530
>>
>>30287633
This >>30293422 is a good way to put it. Another way to think of it is that /spg/ could probably be merged into /sim/ - the two are only separate because the opposite is not true as sim can be more extreme (and also because the focus is slightly different - spg has a bunch of stories about worldbuilding using slavery as an integral part of the world, while sim is more about the individual relations between slave and master).
>>
>9
>>
File: 1310244.png (398KB, 1261x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1310244.png
398KB, 1261x1920px
>>30294213
>>
File: 1286297.jpg (919KB, 2480x1822px) Image search: [Google]
1286297.jpg
919KB, 2480x1822px
>>30296214
>>
>>30298446
>>
I want to read something that combines vore and sim.
Taunting the sub if what the fate could be as held inside, inly to be released safely at the end.
>>
File: 1316675.png (451KB, 2200x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1316675.png
451KB, 2200x2100px
>>30300645
>>
File: 1248271.png (424KB, 731x882px) Image search: [Google]
1248271.png
424KB, 731x882px
>>30302005
>>
File: 1292405.png (2MB, 1091x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1292405.png
2MB, 1091x1311px
>>30302933
>>
File: 1282636.png (559KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1282636.png
559KB, 1400x1200px
>>30303690
>>
File: 1392168.png (123KB, 700x634px) Image search: [Google]
1392168.png
123KB, 700x634px
>>30304455
>>
File: 1266913.png (368KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1266913.png
368KB, 800x800px
>>30305259
>>
>>30306447
Do we have any incest stories?
>>
>>30307292
Proportional Punishment had a bit of that in the latest update. And Escapade's stuff often contains NMM and Celestia, and sometimes gets sexual. I can't think of any stories where incest would be the central fetish of the top of my head though. Shame.
>>
>>30307981
>ywn get pegacest from Lightning Dust and Flash Sentry
>Flash will never bottom for his little sister to cheer her up
>ywn read of the tender love for family that comes from sexual bonds
>ywn read aftercare with mutual preening
>>
>>30307292
>>30308092
What's your favorite kind of incest? Mother-son, father-daughter, brother-sister, sister-sister, something else?

Also, how much consent do you like with your incest?
>>
>>30308092
That sounds really cute and I need it
>>
>>30308604
Sibling, and I like both love and having one of the sibs get it in their sleep.
>>
File: 1446058.png (3MB, 1599x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1446058.png
3MB, 1599x3000px
>>30306447
>>
File: 1317044.png (2MB, 1053x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1317044.png
2MB, 1053x1800px
>>30310258
>>
File: 1282790.png (503KB, 858x819px) Image search: [Google]
1282790.png
503KB, 858x819px
>>30310902
>>
File: 1358134.png (250KB, 597x892px) Image search: [Google]
1358134.png
250KB, 597x892px
>>30311496
>>
>>30312432
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
File: 1427133.png (587KB, 1192x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1427133.png
587KB, 1192x1440px
>>30315082
>>
File: 1497147737054.jpg (137KB, 765x982px) Image search: [Google]
1497147737054.jpg
137KB, 765x982px
>tfw no olibird
>>
>>30304455
>tail revealing
Muh fetish
>>
>>30292530
That pic is so damn hot.
>>
>safety bump
>>
>tfw the slavehorse faggots are infighting over autistic roleplay
topkek
>>
>>30319420
>fighting
>about a Discord
Literally zero surprises there.
>>
>>30319420
>>30319487
At least our discord has activity, deadfag.
>>
>>30320007
Just make sure it stays that way. We don't need another good general to die for dumb reasons.
>>
File: 1413508871300.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1413508871300.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>30319420
>>
File: 1296879.png (784KB, 603x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1296879.png
784KB, 603x1200px
>>30317390
>>
File: 1345299.png (4MB, 1789x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1345299.png
4MB, 1789x1442px
>>30320914
>>
>>30219430
>That hoof design
Is that a trap?
>>
File: professor_charles_m_church.png (89KB, 524x440px) Image search: [Google]
professor_charles_m_church.png
89KB, 524x440px
>>30321790
>>
File: 1453532.png (2MB, 1193x1813px) Image search: [Google]
1453532.png
2MB, 1193x1813px
>>30321790
No, she's definitely a mare. The author just happens to go for more realistic hoof style.
>>
>9
>>
>>30321790
I dont understand. do only male horses have the tuft?
>>
>>30323477
No, both have them. But the show only has fetlocks on stallions.
>>
>>30322364
Sauce? I must've fucked up something cuz it isn't working as a derpi link.
>>
Hard
>>
>safety bump
Don't let the Glimspammers send you to a watery grave
>>
>9
>>
Y'all are gay
>>
File: 1080879.png (4MB, 2542x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1080879.png
4MB, 2542x2322px
>>30321487
>>
File: 1282438.png (145KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1282438.png
145KB, 600x750px
>>30327457
>>
>>30327457
sweatingmanstareswithintensity.webm
>>
>safety bump
>>
up
>>
File: 1247348.png (512KB, 573x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1247348.png
512KB, 573x1008px
>>30328935
>>
>8
>>
>9
>>
So, anyone know how to contact our other writefags? I think there were three or four active in the last thread, but that was a while ago.
>>
>safety bump
>>
>>30311496
Man the anatomy here sure is something.
>>
>>30333571
I think every one of them except Bluebird is in the Discord circlejerking over who is the biggest submissive.
>>
File: 1349125.png (367KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
1349125.png
367KB, 1024x937px
>>30331269
>>
>>30334184
Didn't even notice there was a discord. They usually end up being a fucking cancer, but we'll see.
>>
>9
>>
File: 1242338.jpg (366KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1242338.jpg
366KB, 1300x900px
>>30334804
>>
File: 1209237.jpg (203KB, 960x745px) Image search: [Google]
1209237.jpg
203KB, 960x745px
>>30336730
>>
File: 455916.jpg (176KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
455916.jpg
176KB, 1000x800px
>>30337870
>>
>>30337870
Source
>>
>9
>>
>>30339410
>1209237.jpg
https://derpibooru.org/1209237
>>
File: 1410763.png (1MB, 1280x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1410763.png
1MB, 1280x1087px
>>30338672
>>
>>30337870
Why are chains through her leg-holes so damn hot? Something about how permanent it makes them seem just really gets me going.

I mean, sure, you can cut through them - same as a cuff around her leg - but putting them into the hole seems to say "fuck you, these aren't ever coming out."

>>30339410
If an image has a filename composed of 7 numbers or less, odds are it's a Derpibooru page number.
>>
>I'm sorry master I'm sorry, please forgive me, I beg of you.
Your dungeon, this dungeon was in shambles.
All because of the sodden earth pone caterwalting at your feet.
You looked around, wood splintered lumber string enough for a ship sat in chunks.
Leather bindings sat torn on her mid.
Not fine supple leather to admire a flank under, no.
This was rough leather, three pleats thick and rivited with steel.
You had put some love into, if only in that whacking things was one of your kinks.
The only thing that had survived were the wrought iron manacles and chains you had taken and cold forged to her fetlocks.
You had not been gentle then, the maul had felt blood that day.
But perhaps now would be good, she was already apologizing.
Then, she had broken your toy.
You hooked a finger under her jaw, tip balanced on the bone.
A bit of presure guided her red tearied eyes of fear and dread up to yours.
You tipped back, finger now driving into the soft flesh under her tongue.
No one could say your boots moved, few would even look, but you had become much closer, more imposing on the prisioner.
She started rolling back, her haunches bore her weight, then soon only her hooves.
Your arm was now clearly up and the room half covered, yet for it all statues were faster and more lively.
Your cape alone seemed to remove any wind around it.
Then, and with a ferocity much greater, you leaned forward, feet flying and rammed her into the wall, hand braced on her breast.
>>
File: 1301546.png (94KB, 844x393px) Image search: [Google]
1301546.png
94KB, 844x393px
>>30341653
>>
>>30343043
Your hands are fast, painful, and unrelenting.
Her mane is wrenched in a fist dragged along the wall as your face looms over her.
"I made that. Days of work from these hands were spent crafting it. The sweat you feel, the ache of your chest was nothing to that time."
You release the mane and drag a hoof up, chain clattering.
"A week I spent forging these from ore, the fire burning all as I prepared them. A drive in me to see the end."
You grab her muzzle, pulling forward with it.
The kiss was gentle, your off hand rummaged her belly and played in the fur.
She returns it, lips parting as she embraces and pulls into you, setting the scene off some.
It was worth it, your mare may have destroyed the toys, but she was still your beloved Applejack
>>
File: 1219496.jpg (2MB, 4970x3832px) Image search: [Google]
1219496.jpg
2MB, 4970x3832px
>>30343801
>>
>>30344574
You know, once completed, this was quite nice. Everything makes sense in retrospect - especially that they are playing in a scene - and the whole thing is actually quite feelsy. Short, but not badly done at all.
>>
>>
File: 1331056.jpg (90KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1331056.jpg
90KB, 500x425px
>>30345232
>>
>>30346081
Thanks.
I wanted to make something quick and detailed.
This means I succeeded.
>>
File: 1350574.png (173KB, 864x537px) Image search: [Google]
1350574.png
173KB, 864x537px
>>30348862
>>
File: 1330385.png (204KB, 924x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1330385.png
204KB, 924x1024px
>>30350410
>>
File: 1345435.png (993KB, 2199x1945px) Image search: [Google]
1345435.png
993KB, 2199x1945px
>>30352572
>>
ten
>>
>>30356579
>>
What would you do to a stallion for playful fun in public?
>>
>>30358098
Depends. On a scale from 0 to 10, how cute is he?
>>
File: 835988.png (369KB, 1750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
835988.png
369KB, 1750x1000px
>>30355110
>>
>10
no die
>>
>>30359883
>9
>>
>10 again
>>
File: 1362648.png (2MB, 1876x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1362648.png
2MB, 1876x1782px
>>30360579
>>
>>30359883
An 8.
Bulky legs, defined chest, angled face.
Mane is an unruly flop that eats combs and could be tapped for all the grease in it.
Short though, he is uncomfortable with how many mares he has to look up to.
Hung though like his genitals took all the missing height.
>>
>>30364955
A cute. Needs a proper collar, though.
>>
File: 1350214.png (860KB, 2300x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1350214.png
860KB, 2300x3000px
>>30364955
>>
File: 1140927.png (1MB, 726x5082px) Image search: [Google]
1140927.png
1MB, 726x5082px
>>
File: 1477691683439.png (585KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477691683439.png
585KB, 1000x1000px
>>
Bumpo
>>
>morning bump
>>
>>30371887
I love the style, shame the artist isn't more prolific
>>
>>30344574
Late review.

This was hard to read. Not because it was bad, but because you're using lots of fancy words. Not knowing the full English vocabulary is my own error, yes, but when there's so many fancy words that I give up looking them up in the dictionary and just guess what they mean so that I can keep reading... I think it's in some way fault of the writing itself.

The story itself is actually pretty sweet, which I liked, but the difficulty I had while reading prevented me from enjoying it.

Either way, thanks for providing content.
>>
>>30373845
Applejack accidentallied a bondage cross during the scene and breaks down in it.
Partly out of character, and partly out of, well, she just broke something Anon put a lot of work into.
Anon responds in much in character before just breaking and reassuring AJ that its okay.
Love is more important than the work needed to fix it.

I like romance, not sappiness.
>>
>9
>>
File: 1405040.png (205KB, 1280x1629px) Image search: [Google]
1405040.png
205KB, 1280x1629px
>>30369655
>>
>>30375446
naturalhabitat.png
>>
File: 1265577.png (317KB, 759x626px) Image search: [Google]
1265577.png
317KB, 759x626px
>>30375446
>>
File: 1323215.png (66KB, 1200x975px) Image search: [Google]
1323215.png
66KB, 1200x975px
>>30376216
>>
File: 1329905.png (145KB, 422x646px) Image search: [Google]
1329905.png
145KB, 422x646px
>>30376863
>>
>9
>>
File: 1427440.png (1MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1427440.png
1MB, 3200x3000px
>>30377725
>>
File: 1259975.jpg (363KB, 3779x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1259975.jpg
363KB, 3779x1664px
>>30380174
>>
File: 1050110.jpg (221KB, 1000x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1050110.jpg
221KB, 1000x1240px
>>30380581
>>
>>30381602
>>
File: 1300962.png (263KB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1300962.png
263KB, 2160x2160px
>>30381602
>>
Imminent green bump
>>
>You are Forlorn Hope.
>Joy!
>...And also resignation, trepidation, determination, and confused consternation from Father, Cadance-pony, Scary White Pony, and Abused Blue pony respectively.
>But the joy’s yours!
>You convinced Father to come back to Mother’s!
>...Well, ok, the Tatzlwurm that ate through Father’s cave was what really convinced him to leave.
>And then a bunch of pony-ape thingies he called ‘centaurs’ convinced him that not going to Mother’s hive was a bad idea.
>But you convinced him not to throw you into a lava pit!
>That counts!
>...Yup, still joy you’re tasting.
>Annoyance starts growing from Father.
>Uh oh, that means Scary Pony’s slowing down the line again, which means Father’s going to whack her and yell at her and then she’ll scream in pain and fight and you’re so close to the hive that it’ll ruin the surprise for all your brothers and sisters!
>Or worse.
>That cocoon-for-brains Unrequited Love will try to steal the credit and claim SHE found him!
>She even tried to say it was HER idea to look for Father, when it was YOURS!
>...
>You’re gonna have to distract him and plug a hole in that annoyance leak.
“Father? Is it true that you used to live here in the hive?”
>Surprise.
>Followed quickly by a light sprinkle of nostalgia
>He twists to look at you, making eye contact.
>Got him!
>”Uuh...it wasn’t a hive back then. It was a shitty home Tirek picked out. You should have seen the one we had before it…”
>While he talks, you magically massage his mind, encouraging him to forget that White Pony’s being a pain in the abdomen, and focus on what’s important.
>Getting to Mother and not throwing you in a lava pit.
>Especially that last one.
>>
>>30384743
>You successfully plug that annoyance leak, allowing...confusion to take its place.
>”Although the canyon looks...wrong. Not too familiar. Did you guys change it somehow?”
>Pride. Yours.
“Mmhmm! Sometimes some reeeaaally big scary things come through screaming and roaring about how they’re going to kill us all, so we have to change the whooole thing once they leave to make it harder to find us!”
>Father’s confusion stays thick in the air, “Uh...huh.”
>He looks back at Cadance-pony, who shrugs, but you know better!
>There’s no confusion coming from HER!
>Looking back, he takes a deep breath, his confusion suddenly cutting out, leaving a void.
>He take a few long strides, until he’s riiight up next to you...too close, too close!
>You aren’t feeling anything from him…
>Nervousness.
>Yours.
>“Right. How much longer, Hope?”
“It...shouldn’t be much longer, Father. I think I spotted some of the swarm hiding on the walls, so they know we’re almost there!”
>There’s a sliiiiiiight tinge of satisfaction coming from him.
>...You really don’t like that he figured out how to hide his emotions from you...
>He nods, “Alright.”
>An inferno of anger explodes around you.
>His claw shoots out, grabbing your horn and yanks you off your hooves, into his side.
“Aaah!”
>Terror joins the tempest of fury surrounding you, blinding you as Father hisses in your ear,
>”Don’t think I didn’t notice the jedi shit you just pulled, Hope. You try that again, and when Nymph sees me, I’m going to be wearing your fucking skull as a hat!”
“I’m sorry! I’m sorry Father!”
>You flap your wings furiously as you kick your hooves, trying to reach the ground as he holds you up by your horn.
>Not now!
>Not when everyone else can see!
>You were just trying to make things easier!
>>
>>30384747
>”Master…” Cadance-pony’s voice cuts through the hurricane whirling around you.
>Father’s claw snaps open, causing you to fall rump-first onto the ground with a thud.
“Oowww!”
>He continues on as though he hadn’t just threatened to hurt you a bunch, the three leashed ponies clippy-clopping along after him.
>You drag yourself to your hooves, rubbing your sore rump.
>Resentment.
>You’re the only one of the group who hasn't DONE anything to make him hate you, but Father still treats you like-
>Schadenfreude. Someone else's!
>Nooo, they all saw!
>A whirlwind of mortification and misery whips up around you as you catch up to Father.
>Someone saw and they loved it and they're going to share that memory with everyone, and then they’re all gonna see you fall right on your butt and everyone's gonna laugh at you!
>Trying to outrun the emotion storm surrounding you, you scamper back over to Father’s side.
“Fatheeer! They all know we’re here!”
>Fear. Apprehension.
>From...Father?
>He tenses up, his eyes scanning the sky, his hand soon tightens its grip on his weapon.
>”Where are they, Hope?”
>...Oops.
>He thinks that’s a bad thing for him!
>Scanning the canyon wall behind him, you spot a side entrance-more of an emergency escape tunnel.
>It’ll have to do if you want to keep the surprise going!
“They’re...um...still inside, still….but it’s cause we made it to the new entrance! It’s right there! Come on, I’ll show you!”
>With a blast of magic, you reveal the entrance.
>By setting the cover on fire.
>Trotting over, you look back at Father and the slow ponies.
“Come on, Mother will be so excited to see you!”
>...There isn’t any joy coming from him…or from any of the other ponies.
>There’s only a miasma of dread surrounding all four of them.
>>
>>30384755
>As you tilt your head to try and show Father how confused you are, he turns back to look at Cadance and the scary white pony.
“Alright. I know I said it before I left, but I’m going to say it again. Don’t. Try. ANYTHING. It’ll end badly for all of us, and they’ll probably eat any familial bond you three still have.”
>He’s lyyyying!
>That sense of impending doom says he thinks it’s going to end badly only for HIM.
>You’re not sure why, really.
>Mother’s always treated your clutch SO much better than she has the ones who didn’t come from Father!
>She obviously treated him better than her other hosts, too!
>”I know. You don’t need to worry about me, Master,” Cadance-pony replies.
>A fountain of misery erupts from the white pony as Cadance calls Father by that nickname, before she mumbles with a soft voice, “So be it.”
>Do they really think your hive would be so mean?
>Mother taught you all how to farm the captives you had! Sustainably!
>You only had to munch on Cadance-pony’s love because there wasn’t much else to…
>Guilt.
>Shaking your head, you try to get THAT emotion out of your system.
>”Hope, what the hell are you doing?”
>You freeze mid shake and twist your head to look at Father, an undercurrent of impatience cutting through the fear oozing off of him.
“Noooothing…”
>”Do nothing AFTER we’re inside. Go, lead, now.”
>With a bob of your head, you start clippity clopping towards the entrance you uncovered, the former leaves and twigs having settled into a light smolder.
>Once the five of you are closer, you use your magic to brush it all aside, revealing the slime-covered hole.
“It’s right in here!”
>With every step, your joy returns, doing its best to blot out the growing sense of dread from Father and the two not-blinded ponies.
>>
>>30384762
>With a few more steps, you soon feel the familiar, squishy floor of the hive under your hooves.
>Exuberance.
>You’re home!
>Disgust.
>Wait, what?
>”Oh! Dammit Hope!” You look back to see Father, his face twisted into a sneer. “Fucking REALLY?! Do NONE of you know how to clean?!”
>Perplexment.
“But why would we want to clean-”
>”Ew!” Cadance cries out, her disgust joining Father’s, “It’s getting in my fur!”
>”At least you still have those metal booties! This stuff’s all in between my toes!”
“It’s not THAT bad…”
>Shame now, does its best to fight off the disgust, to no avail.
>”Hope?” Father gives you one of THOSE looks. “Just...move.”
>Not wanting to risk a repeat of earlier, you do as he says.
>...You aren’t getting a third wave of disgust, when white-pony enters the cave.
>Glancing back, you make eye contact with her, your curiosity abound.
>With a smirk on her face, she conjures up a memory of hers, a view from inside a changeling’s cocoon.
>Is that Mother?!
>Nooo, her mane’s too straight.
>It looks like it’s the Dreamworld...you even see Cadance-pony there!
>You look back ahead before Father gets suspicious, getting her point.
>She’s used to a lot worse than just a little bit of goo on the floor.
>There’s juuuuuust barely a bit of confusion, followed by fear-both from the blue pony-that’s managing to cut through Cadance and Father’s disgust, as she makes it into the cave.
>...This isn’t THAT bad!
>The slime’s comfy against hooves!
>Stewing in a mix of shame and resentment, you work your way down towards the hive.
>Curiosity.
>Somebug else’s.
>Your shame gives way to a growing excitement as you have to fight the urge to gallop ahead and meet them.
>Just a little bit more...and…
>It’s…
>Wait, what?
>Crushed Dreams is standing there but his fur is a bright orange, his carapace an equally bright green, and there’s some kind of shell half-covering his wings.
>Fremdscham. Yours.
>>
>>30384766
>His confusion gives way to amazement.
>”...Forlorn Hope? Is that you?”
>You beam a toothy grin as your pride and excitement whip around.
>Somebug reeaaaly needs to tell him, but you can’t help yourself!
“Mm-hmm! You’ll never guess who I brought back!”
>Disbelief. His.
>But not for looooong!
>”You didn’t ACTUALLY find him, did you? Everybug else gave up a long time ago!”
>”Hope? Who are you talking to?”
>Father emerges and stops dead, staring at Crushed Dreams.
>His dread returns, but it’s a different flavor than before.
>There’s...guilt now?
>Doesn’t maaaatter!
>Crushed Dreams’s jaw drops.
>Shock. Awe.
>So much awe!
>Joy, excitement...too many things for you to pay attention to whip around you!
>You just cover your massive grin with a hoof.
>”Father…?” Crushed Dreams takes a tentative step forward.
>”Oh no…” Come his mumbled reply.
>”Is it...really you…?” Your brother looks up at his-and yours!-father, his jaw practically swimming in the goo.
>”Yeeep. So Hope’s told me.”
>Cadance-pony from behind!
>”Master? Who are you...oh.”
>Cadance stops behind Father, her head poking out from his side.
>Rather than talk to his own child, he looks back at Cadance, “Yup. Green AND orange. Apparently my kids get to be multi-colored.”
>Uh oh.
>Moooore fremdscham.
>Even more confusion comes from Cadance as she looks up at him, “But why would they be different colors? All the changelings on the surface were black furred.”
>As Father looks down to discuss...well, you don’t even know what with Cadance, now would be the perfect time.
>Carefully, ever so carefully, you lean into Crushed Dreams’s ear, whispering.
“I know this is REALLY, suuuper embarrassing, but you kinda forgot to turn back all the way.”
>Bewilderment.
>“Huh? What are you talking about?”
>You subtly tap a hoof against the big shell on his back.
“It’s ok, I won’t tell anybug!”
>>
>>30384770
>You taste his epiphany as he finally gets what you’re saying.
>”Ooooohhhhh!”
>He grins, showing off his disturbing lack of fangs, “You’ve been gone a REALLY long time, Forlorn Hope! This is just what we all look like now!”
>You blink.
“Wait, what?”
>Is this like the time Lost Faith lagged behind a hunting party, so you all pretended to be dragons that took over the cave when she got back?
>In retrospect that wasn’t too nice.
>She cried for a long time because she took the “we’re gonna eat you,” thing seriously.
>...And it’s not as funny when you’re on the other side...
>But you don’t even KNOW where Crushed Dreams is going with this one!
>He doesn’t help things, by just nodding.
>”You’ll see!”
>Turning around, he shouts out, using his magic to make his voice even louder, “Hey, everybug! Come quick! Forlorn Hope found Father!”
>”Oooh shit,” Father says, fear rising from him.
>Looking back, you see him brandishing his latest weapon.
>But why?
>One of your brothers pokes his head in from around a corner, “She wha-woah! She found Father!”
>He gallops out towards you.
“...Why is Mild Inconvenience blue and missing his horn?”
>”She what?!” Ennui, a lot brighter green than he should be and with weird blobs on his chest, walks in, “Hope found Father?!”
>Yep.
>They’re definitely trying to prank you.
>Frustration.
>Yours.
>This is just dumb!
>At least you were all TRYING to teach Lost Faith a lesson about being lazy when you were pranking her!
>What lesson is there supposed to be learned about everybug being all bright and weird looking?!
>More and more of your brothers and sisters, most of whom weren’t ACTUALLY part of Father’s clutch, make their way in, some buzzing in the air, some galloping,
>But every. Single. One of them is some really, really bright color, has sparkly wings and tails, and have big shells on their backs.
>...
>>
>>30384774
>Admittedly, you would have really, really liked to have one of those shell things to protect your wings the first time you met Father.
>Your one wing twinges in pain as the memories of what he did surface.
>...That...that wasn’t nice...
>Everybug’s chattering amongst themselves, some hopping and trying to get a good look at Father, who is still holding his weapon like you all CAN’T just take it away with magic.
>There’s such a flurry of different emotions coming from the crowd, that it’s almost impossible to tell them apart, let alone what anybug is feeling.
>Except Crushed Dreams and his pride.
>But that’s because he’s standing RIGHT next to you.
>Giving up at crowd watching, you look at him.
“I’m confused.”
>He raises an eye-ridge at you.
>Embarrassment.
>Humiliation.
>Both yours.
>Of course he knows you’re confused!
>You only got into the habit of announcing what you’re feeling because Father’s emotion blind, and even then he was really, really bad at figuring it out compared to the ponies!
>Trepidation. Confusion. Both from Father.
>”Hang on,” he says, trying to be overheard by the crowd, “I KNOW Nymph only laid twelve of you in me! Where the hell are the rest of you coming from?!”
>Ooh, you can answer this one!
“Most of them are from other clutches, Father! They're just really excited to finally meet you!”
>Father's confusion vanishes.
>”Well, I guess that makes sense,” he mumbles. “Come on, Cadance, let the others in.”
>Pulling on the leash, he guides the white and blue ponies into the chamber.
>Once satisfaction radiates from Father, he holds a hand up to his mouth and shouts to the crowd, “Alright, all of you! Listen up!”
>The crowd does not listen up.
>Father’s gonna get maaad if they don’t get quiiieeeeet…
>>
>>30384785
>Crushed Dreams fires off a mauve flare, like you always have to do when Mother wants to say something.
>The crowd quickly goes silent, the only sound being the buzzing of wings.
>...You’d have done it, but you still don’t know what “jedi shit” is and you don’t wanna be embarrassed in front of everybug!
>Eagerness and curiosity surround you as the crowd waits to see what Father has in store.
>He looks at Crushed dreams and mumbles, “Uh...thanks,” before pointing back at the trio of ponies behind him.
>”These three are MINE! You do not TOUCH them, you do not feed off them! If I find out even one of you has drained an OUNCE of love from any of them, I will personally rip the wings off every single one of you! Understand?!”
>Befuddlement ripples through the crowd.
>Followed by a tidal wave of hilarity.
>The swarm of your brothers and sisters collapse in a fit of laughter.
>Your own fear barely makes a dent in it.
>They think he’s joking!
>He really will do it, you know he will!
>Glancing back at him, Father gives you a look.
>You can’t tell his emotions behind the sea of hilarity, but you think he’s wondering what’s going on.
>Desperately, you gesture that you’re just as confused as he is.
>...He...you think he understood?
>He looks away, at least.
>Ok, good.
>As your relief is being drowned out, you poke Crushed Dreams.
“What’s so funny?”
>He cracks an eye open, before wrapping his forelegs around you in a hug.
>”Oooh, Forlorn, you HAVE been gone a really long time!”
>Love.
>Familial but-
>He’s feeding you love!
“Nnn!”
>You push at his chest with your hooves, trying to break his grip.
“Stop iiit, I’m not a gruuub!”
>”Forlorn Hope, Father, we haven’t fed off love in thousands of sleeps! We haven’t needed to, we found a better way!”
>...Ok, now you KNOW they’re pranking you.
>There’s no such thing as a ‘better way.’
>>
>>30384793
>As the crowd’s laughter dies down, their bemusement fading, you can start to feel Father’s concern.
>”How? What did you do so you don’t need to eat love anymore?”
>Apparently he’s taking this seriously.
>...He’s gonna be maaaad when he figures out it’s a prank.
>Hang on, someone else’s curiosity is floating around….who’s…?
>Crushed Dreams looks at him, his pride getting mixed in with the love he’s force feeding you.
>”We learned to SHARE the love, not take it for ourselves! When we figured it out, the hunger went away and it made us all sparkly and rainbow colo-”
“Ok, this isn’t funny anymore!”
>Using your magic to assist you, you shove Crushed Dreams away, breaking free of his grip.
>Your frustration abounds as you glare at the crowd of your brothers and sisters.
“This is just dumb! Everybug knows you can’t just MAKE your own food! Stop making fun of me, I really did-”
>”Hope!”
>Fear.
>Yours.
>Trepidation abounds as you slowly inch your head to the side to look back at Father.
>You don’t feel any anger, but his glare tells you everything.
>You messed up.
>You messed up bad.
>”Seen and not heard.”
>Humiliation.
>Squeezing your jaw shut, you answer by obeying.
>Satisfaction. Father’s.
>He points at Crushed Dreams.
>”You. Uuh...orange bug. If you don’t need to feed anymore, then where’s everyone from New, New, New...something...Gryphonstone? I haven’t seen that flock around anywhere.”
>”My name’s Crushed Dreams, Father!” Your brother happily chirps up.
>”We let them go! But they almost all decided they liked it here better, so we agreed to let them stay if they’d help us out with stuff that takes flying. They’re really happy with it, and we are too!”
>The scary white pony ignites in an inferno of vindication.
>>
>>30384796
>Grinning ear to ear, her smugness making it hard to breathe, she speaks, “Changeling, do you mean to tell me that you-”
>Fury-father’s.
>He whirls around and jabs a finger at the white pony, “Celestia. Shut up!”
>White pony’s vindication, her smugness only grows.
>You can hear the shifting of hooves as your siblings try to move back from the beacon white-pony’s becoming, as she continues to speak.
>”-and the gryphons made life better in Tartarus-”
>Father takes a step towards her, snarling “You shut up right now!”
>She doesn’t shut up.
>”-by working together in harmony?”
>”That’s it!” Father screams out, lunging towards the white pony with his club held high.
>You've never seen THIS much blind rage from Father before!
>Shock, horror ripple through the hive.
>Cadance-pony leaps in front of him, wrapping her forehooves around him despite the terror surrounding her, “Master! Please, no!”
>Panic.
>Terror.
>Confusion.
>...Arousal?!
>All erupt as the room descends into chaos, everybug, everypony, everyFather screaming.
>”Father, what are you-”
>”-was right this whole time, hum-”
>”-aster, stop, please!”
>”-off her fucking blindfold, I want Luna to-”
>’”-op him Forlorn Ho-”
>”Master?”
>Mother’s soft voice cuts through the chaos like a knife.
>Reverence.
>Everyone freezes-Even Father.
>He lets go of the white pony’s horn, and the crowd of your family begins to part.
>”Nymph? Is that you?”
>Fear...with an undercurrent of anticipation.
>From Father.
>...Maybe a little bit from you, too.
>You’ve been waiting SO long to finally bring back Mother’s soulmate….and he’s nothing like what you expected…
>He might not be anything like she remembers, either.
>The crowd parts, allowing Mother to-
>That is NOT Mother!
>She can’t shapeshift, somebug else must be pretending to be a big yellow and orange version of Mother, with giant THINGS on her head!
>>
>>30384803
>Disappointment. Sadness. Self-loathing.
>All Father’s.
>”Oh no. What did you do...Nymph!” He snaps his fingers and points at his feet, “Over here.”
>Wait what?
>Confusion. Yours.
>He RECOGNIZES her?!
>...Oh no.
>They might not have been pranking you.
>Did they…
>Without you constantly trying to fix Mother, did they all just move on…?
>Mother bows her head almost to the ground and obeys, clip clopping over.
>Nobug else dares move, just waiting and watching the scene unfold.
>As she gets closer, you finally get to see what Mother looks like now.
>Her wings are a bright purple, her fur fades from yellow to orange, her hair is all bouncy, she has these weird heart shaped growths on her chest...and there’s two giant curved antlers on her head.
>Worse!
>She doesn’t have a single hole on her legs!
>Mother’s tail is wagging with every step she takes.
>Joy.
>Pure joy emanates from her..
>Your pride mixes with it.
>...Going through Father’s insanity was worth this!
>Walking past you, she stops at Father’s feet, her sparkling tail wagging so hard you’re almost afraid it’ll come off.
>Without a word, she noses at his ankles.
>Why isn’t she saying any...thing…
>Oh.
>’Good changelings are seen and not heard.’
>Dread.
>Yours.
>Father snaps his fingers again and points down, “Sit, Nymph.”
>Mother obeys, her rump plopping against the ground, making her almost eye level with him.
>He cups her muzzle in his hand, turning her head this way and that as he looks over her.
>Disgust.
>Disappointment.
>”Oooh Nymph, sweetie...what did you do…?”
>Mother closes her eyes as an inkling of fear poisons her joy, still refusing to speak.
>”What did you do that made you think you could ignore the rules?”
>Fear-from mother!
>And misery.
>A tear leaks out from behind her eyelid, a sob grows and dies in her throat, but she stays silent.
>>
>>30384812
>”What did I tell you about going all sparkly on me?! Speak up Nymph!”
>Having been given permission to talk, she finally does, her voice wavering, threatening to break.
>”I-I, I’m sorry, Master! I did-I didn’t wanna, but they were so, hungry! And-I thought-”
>Anger flashes as Father squeezes Mother’s jaw.
>He jerks her head to make her stop speaking.
>”I didn’t ask WHAT you were thinking! Every time you think, something terrible happens. I want you to answer me. What did I tell you about getting all sparkly?!”
>Anguish. Sorrow.
>Everybug is frozen, shock rising from the crowd as mother’s tears begin cascading down her cheeks.
>”Y-you saaiiid never...never do it agaaaaiiin!” She wails out, collapsing, her head pressing against Father’s chest.
>”I’m sooorry! I’m sorry I’m so sorry Mast-eeerr!” Mother sobs out against him, wailing her apology over and over again.
>Father’s impending rage vanishes, leaving only disgust and self-loathing.
>”Sssshh, shh, shh. It’s ok lovebug, I’m here now. I’m going to make this alright.”
>He wraps his arms around her, petting down her mane.
>Hope.
>Mother cracks an eye open, looking up at Father through her tears.
>”Y-you wi-illl?”
>He nods. “Mm-hmm. You know it’s going to hurt, but I’ll get you back to normal.”
>White-pony seems to have a better idea of what’s going to happen than any of you.
>She cries out, “Human, don’t you dare! This hive is the seed of change Tartarus! It will make it better-for all of you!”
>Rage.
>Father lets go of Mother to jab a finger at Crushed Dreams.
>”You! Dream bug. I want each of my ponies in a separate room. Take as many changelings as you need, but make it happen. Go!”
>Crushed Dreams looks at you, his confusion almost able to power through the emotional whirlwind from Mother and Father.
>Making eye contact with him, you give him a nonverbal sign to do it.
>>
>>30384815
>”Okay Father,” He says, his horn lighting up and grabbing ahold of the rope tying the ponies together.
>They start to protest, calling for Father to stop, but...you, and you suspect the majority of your family are too focused on Father and Mother, right now.
>He jabs a finger at one of your sisters, yelling to be heard over the din of the ponies beind dragged and levitated away, “You! Green hornless bug! I'm going to need two gryphons. Go!”
>The words have barely left his mouth when she buzzes off, hopefully doing what he said.
>Fear and uncertainty rips through the crowd.
>He points at another one of your brothers, “You! Blue wingless one! I’m going to need rope, and something egg shaped, about twice the size of your hoof.”
>Your brother blinks in confusion, but mumbles an “Alright…” before clippity clopping off to find it.
>A font of terror erupts around Mother, evidently knowing exactly what Father has in store.
>Her terror is addictive, soon the whole crowd is coated with it.
>Satisfied, Father goes back to hugging your mother close to him, his hand stroking down her neck.
>”You know that once we’re done fixing you, I’m going to have to do the same thing to the rest of your hive, right?”
>Dread. Panic.
>For a second, there's a flicker of defiance, before it’s quickly snuffed out.
>>
>>30384818
>”M-m-m-master…? Y-you don’t-”
>His hand stops on her neck, “Every single one of them is going to have to go through the same treatment you will. And it’s all because of the mistakes you have made. All their pain will be because of you.”
>Mother’s terror shatters into despair as she begins to cry again.
>”And…”
>Father’s hand clamps down around Mother’s neck, squeezing it, choking her.
>Misery.
>”You are NOT off the hook for locking me in the cage. You are going to be punished for every minute I was in there. And every time you disobeyed me, eggs or not!”
>Mother just squeezes her eyes shut and nods.
>She can’t breathe, and she doesn’t care...
>Horror.
>Despair.
>Maliciousness.
>...You never should have come back.
>>
https://pastebin.com/EvTR01MS

Remember how I said Nulinngs would not be canon in Punishment? This is why.
Eight months later, and I'm still butthurt.
Don't worry guys, this isn't canon to the main story...but if you ever go to Nymph's hive in it, some of these names will pop up again.
So...thoughts? Comments? Critique? What did you guys think?
>>
>>30384854
Thanks for the new green Olibird!

BTW, this new paste seems to be hidden in your pastebin, doesn't show on the main list.

It should, its great!
>>
>9
>>
File: 1470694.png (2MB, 5102x2222px) Image search: [Google]
1470694.png
2MB, 5102x2222px
>>30383931
>>
>>30384854
Huh, so this is what you've been working on all this time.

So first of all, your character interaction is top-tier and really what drives this story (honestly, it's what continues to drive PP as a whole - the dynamics and interaction between the varying forces of Anon/the princesses/Forlorn). Here it's especially good, as A, all the characters are lined up in one place and B, Forlorn can see into their heads.

It's also interesting to see things from the perspective of a character who is so completely out of their depth. Forlorn is both incessantly devious and driven by a kind of simplistic childishness that makes her difficult to easily categorize.

There were a couple of moments where odd things jumped out at me, little off-hand references that confused me and forced me to stop reading. For instance, when she talks about "two not-blinded ponies", it took me a second to realize Luna was still blindfolded. Similarly, the "procedure" mentioned at the end of the story - it's just kind of left hanging there, implied but not shown. Is this meant to deliberately let the mind wander?

Lastly, I think the biggest problem here is that it's never actually given why nuLings are bad in this particular situation. I mean, they fucking awful in general - not disagreeing with you there - but from an in-setting context, what makes them so bad? Is it just that Anonymous hates how they look? That they undermine his point about Tartarus being irredeemable hellhole? Or is there some greater downside to this change? Am I missing something here?
>>
>>30387925
>>
>>30384854
Glad to see you're on the right side of the fence, glad to see some content from that perspective.
>>
File: 1305313.png (2MB, 4366x2765px) Image search: [Google]
1305313.png
2MB, 4366x2765px
>>30387207
>>
File: 1496788110452.jpg (23KB, 652x380px) Image search: [Google]
1496788110452.jpg
23KB, 652x380px
>>30383931
>Pony being hanged
>Submission
>>
File: 1337160.jpg (115KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1337160.jpg
115KB, 1032x774px
>>30389273
>>
>>30389570
Submit or choke out works.
Its breath play.
If it goes long enough, it can even be watersports.
>>
>>30390306
>>
File: Forlorn10.png (90KB, 282x311px) Image search: [Google]
Forlorn10.png
90KB, 282x311px
It's been a day, time for responses!

>>30385277
Skimming bots tend to download everything in the 'new' section of pastebin...usually while looking for code. So, I keep everything unlisted for the first day. Thanks for the heads up, though!

>>30388680
They just don’t make any sense to me. Especially Thorax replacing Chrysalis. Either he grew a vagina along with those antlers, or the Nulings are doomed to extinction after the current generation.

>>30387925
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that the characters worked so well. I was worried with so little "screentime" for each of them, that there might have been a case of bad sequel syndrome, where every character just feels like a parody of themselves.

>when she talks about "two not-blinded ponies"
Yeeaa, my bad. I was trying to keep the princesses in the same "condition" as they are in the story currently.

>Similarly, the "procedure" mentioned at the end of the story
The original draft had Anon call for a saw for the antlers and a drill for her legs, to make it clear what was going to happen. But despite our reputation as the edgelords of /mlp/, that seemed 2edgy4SiM, so I went with something that seemed as bizarre to the reader as it did to Hope. I'm sorry it didn't work so well.

>it's never actually given why nuLings are bad in this particular situation [...] from in-setting context, what makes them so bad?

Nothing makes them bad. In Tartarus, they are nothing but an improvement to the old Changelings. A big part of why I started writing the story in the first place, was to show they would be SUCH a gamechanger, that they alone would throw the entire setting on its head. Bare with me a minute, I’mma need a second post for this. I tried to pack a whole lot of meaning into that ending, and I guess it didn’t work out so well.

>Write an empath character that can literally feel the emotions of every character around them.
>Still manage to fail at getting the characters’ emotions across.
>>
File: forlorn61-2.png (51KB, 445x324px) Image search: [Google]
forlorn61-2.png
51KB, 445x324px
>>30391899
Do you remember Celestia’s explanation for Tartarus? ”If this place is a torment, it is only because the beings here refuse to work in harmony…it is not my fault that you’ve made it an eternal torture.”

This was the point where Celestia became an irredeemable monster to most of you, and in this story, she was RIGHT. By giving their love freely instead of taking it for themselves, the Changelings turned into the Nulings...and in the process, empirically proved Celestia’s statement is absolutely correct.

That was why she “burst into an inferno of vindication.” No matter what Anon does to her, how much he hurts her or her sister, she’s completely safe in the knowledge that she is correct, that she holds no responsibility for the suffering Tartarus. She’s won. Anon could get out two minutes after that story ended, and Celestia would still have won the moral victory. And Anon can’t handle that.

I tried to imply in the story that Nymph had gone full Nuling before. Given the rules the show gives, it seems like she would have had to. A buggo loves you back, boom, they’re suddenly all sparkly and fangless. But a bug queen who isn’t dependant on you for her food, is a bug queen that’s just that much more difficult to control. Hence the rule he gave Nymph.

So Anon is met with undeniable proof that not only is his mortal enemy in the right, but by sending him Nymph, she sent the catalyst that would make Tartarus a nice place to live, and he was the only thing stopping it from happening sooner. Everything about his worldview is coming crashing down around him. So he loses it.

I think it’s safe to say you guys have breathed enough character into Anon to know more or less what he’d do. He would rather snuff out the one glimmer of hope Tartarus has ever had, than bow to Celestia.
And Forlorn Hope was the one who allowed him to do it.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. It means a ton to me and I'm so happy you enjoyed the story!
>>
>>30152979
>maids and extortion
I didn't know the maid general came back and fused with this thread.
>>
File: 1343638.png (1000KB, 900x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1343638.png
1000KB, 900x1150px
>>30390304
>>
Would you introduce steam power to Equestria so Umbra could have a reciprocating dildo to use on Gleaming Shield?
>>
>>30393792
What's stopping her from enchanting the dildo to do that regardless?
>>
File: 1005408.png (1MB, 989x3333px) Image search: [Google]
1005408.png
1MB, 989x3333px
>>30393076
>>
>>30393950
You cant do a nice silk and leather baron of steam look where Umber uses the watch and monocole chains to tie your greaved and bracers together as she goed to show you a much better way of getting things steamy.
>>
>>30391923
One good deed does not forgive a lifetime of wickedness. The nulings have been the exception, not the rule.
>>
File: 1263784.png (2MB, 3000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1263784.png
2MB, 3000x1920px
>>30394577
>>
File: 1265585.png (112KB, 1728x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1265585.png
112KB, 1728x1024px
>>30395934
>>
>>30395193
It does as far as ponies are concerned. Discord and Glimmy are proof.
>>
>>30391923
Ah, fair enough.

I suppose my reaction was somewhat influenced by that I never assumed Celestia to be absolutely in the wrong. That there was any civilization at all in Tartarus lead me to believe that both she and Anonymous were partially wrong - they weren't automatically doomed to being in an eternal hellhole, but neither was it realistic to expect them to fix things entirely without some starting point or seed.

I also assumed Anonymous knew this, and thought that he would have had a rather more serious breakdown if it was all a psychological thing. Hence, when he immediately forced them to revert, I guessed that it because becoming nuLings /would/ have some tangible downside - attracting the attention of more powerful things that would only rip them to shreds, for instance.

That said, what you've laid out does make sense. I think it might have come across better if this were told from Anonymous' perspective so we could get that particular line of thought, but that might also be just me missing something.

> The original draft ... seemed 2edgy4SiM
No, you're right about that much. Trying for something a bit more subtle was the right call.
>>
Any recommendations for particularly rapey stories? Looking for physical and psychological abuse and crying.
>>
File: 431228.png (803KB, 664x683px) Image search: [Google]
431228.png
803KB, 664x683px
>>30397618
>>
How long has it been since nameless updated?
>>
File: 1323326.jpg (240KB, 632x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1323326.jpg
240KB, 632x1216px
>>30400620
>>
File: 1337078.png (1MB, 1813x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1337078.png
1MB, 1813x1998px
>>30402737
Thread posts: 471
Thread images: 160

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.