[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else here been absolutely bewildered with how good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rarity guards are dead.png (360KB, 1823x1512px) Image search: [Google]
rarity guards are dead.png
360KB, 1823x1512px
Has anyone else here been absolutely bewildered with how good Season 7 has been despite the airing schedule that someone fucked up in Canada?

What changed from 6? Did they get a new director?
>>
>>30152369
New show runners and writers that a competent.
>>
We've been shat enough

It's about time Canada got something good for once
>>
There have been a lot of meh episodes, like Not Asking For Trouble, Honest Apple, Forever Filly and Fluttershy Leans In.
>>
>>30152369
I'm honestly impressed. Except for A Royal Problem, I kinda liked all the other episodes. Parental Glideance was a solid 10/10. Fluttershy Leans In, Forever Filly, and Not Asking For Trouble were top-comfy SoL, and Hard To Say Anything was really funny. I'm happy to see that they improved a lot after the fucking trainwreck that season 6 was.
>>
>>30152369
It's a 3 season cycle of a good season, an okay season, a meh season and then back to being good.
>>
>>30152462
Honestly A Royal Problem was great in my opinion, it could have been done just as easily and probably better with Twilight in place of Glimmer but at least Starlight didn't steal any attention away from what actually made the episode good, in fact after the beginning I practically forgot Glimmer was a part of the episode
>>
>>30152500
About 90% of the episode was amazing. Daybreaker was great. But I hate Glimmer too much, I can't help it. Maybe one day I'll rewatch the episode and I'll appreciate the good parts instead of judging only the bits that I hated. But right now, I don't feel like watching it again, and I can't say that I liked it.
>>
>>30152369

Why would a season be bad because Canada shows them at a good pace and Discovery is slow as shit?

>you actually watched them on TV vs a fanstream anyway
>>
>>30152398
Did you not enjoy finding out that there's a vet and Fluttershy doesn't care for the animals, and that her house isn't already a sanctuary for animals? And how about finding out Rarity is "so busy" she never sees her sister, but in every other episode she's standing around in the background doing fucking nothing.
>>
>>30152389
They also hired writers from Voltron.
>>
>>30152558
I know that feel, as soon as I see Glimmer in the episode I get a bad taste in my mouth and prepare myself for a shitshow of an episode, luckily most episode with her in it are salvaged by the other characters in the episode being more enjoyable than she is annoying
>>
Rank the episodes so far.
>>
>>30153102
Best to worst:
E10 - A Royal Problem
E07 - Parental Glideance
E04 - Rock Solid Friendship
E02 - All Bottled Up
E06 - Forever Filly
E08 - Hard To Say Anything
E09 - Honest Apple
E01 - Celestial Advice
E03 - A Flurry of Emotions
E11 - Not Asking For Trouble
E05 - Fluttershy Leans In
>>
>>30152500
>>30152558

>probably better with Twilight in place of Glimmer
>I hate Glimmer too much

Twilight would never have stood up to Celestia and Luna the way Starlight did. The only other character that would have done it was Discord. It actually would be interesting to see Discord's insecurities in a dream.

But I'm not a Starlight hater, I wasn't even a Twilicorn hater. I loved A Royal Problem.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.