[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanic imagery in my children's cartoons? It's more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Satanic imagery in my children's cartoons?
It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>30147570
A blue star without a circle is the symbol of the first followers of Christ
>>
>>30147570
its not upside down anon
>>
File: 1200px-Star_of_David.svg.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Star_of_David.svg.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
>>30147578
You're thinking of the wrong star.
>>30147579
There's one point obviously longer than the rest and it's the furthest point down.
>>
>>30147570
you tried, and thats all that really matters
>>
>>30147619
>There's one point obviously longer than the rest and it's the furthest point down.
Do you honestly not know anything about perspective?
>>
>>30147570
Silly uninitiated anon.
The five-pointed star is a symbol for any heptad. With a circle it's the symbol for the eternal heptad, a collection of 5 pagan deities found in every human culture in the world. This is also proof that religion is favored by evolution.
The star turned around is used by edgy tryhards to symbolize humans becoming deities without following the rules.

>>30147578
This is due to the Romans' use of it as the marker for the planet Venus. Christ was entitled by His Father as the bringer-in-of-light, but Lucifer arrogantly called himseld the light-bringer.

>>30147619
The Jews rejected their saviour. That's why they're called Jews. The six-pointed star was originally a magical idol. The god they were supposed to follow demanded death for this kind of dark magic idolatry. Solomon's father forbade it, but Solomon lost his neetdom to a literal witch whore.
>longer ray
Good point.
>>
>>30147570
I think you're reading a little too deeply into this show, OP. Maybe you should take a break.
>>
>>30147788
SCOOTALOSER LOSER LOSER
>>
>>30147570
Go ride a cock Vigilant Christian

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
>>
>>30148498
How feminine is it?
>>
>>30147788
I Noticed it looked like a star of david myself.
>>
>>30149777
Except the star of david has six sides, while that one has five.
>>
>>30147570
as much as there are satanic or freemasonery symbols in the media and wants to get them as much as the next guy,out of the ones you could have said,you picked the wrong one

it's not even upside down and if Hasbro think they could send a subliminal message on this one,either they are retards by lack of info or the ones obsessed with the Illuminatti symbols and say everything has to have one everytime

dont know who is worse....at least,you tried
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.