[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen the movie vectors? Why would someone try to carbonate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: apple_vector_x2.png (471KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
apple_vector_x2.png
471KB, 1024x1024px
Have you seen the movie vectors?

Why would someone try to carbonate their irises? They all have those little bubbles in their eyes!

WTF!

That shit creeps me out, I don't even know if I will be able to fap to this
>>
>>30145829
>fapping to the show/movie
>>
>>30145829
>carbonate the iris even with the reflection bubbles
>just makes them look like theyre going blind or dead
>>
>>30145853
>the reflection bubbles
God don't get me started on the reflection bubbles (eye shines). They way they're semi-transparent just makes them look gray because it''s overlapping black pupil, meaning it looks like their eyes are glazed over/dried out, aka dead.

So yes combined with the "carbonation" which basically looks like a disease, these new show vectors basically have dead eyes and it creeps me out.
>>
File: e40.png (519KB, 680x674px) Image search: [Google]
e40.png
519KB, 680x674px
>>30145839
Hory shiet, are there people who do it unironically?

>>30145829
Carbonated eyes are straight outta Soda Pone.
And this vector looks as if someone took the show model and said "let's put every effect in Photoshop in it". Is this official?
>>
>>30146025
They're all in the official page. http://www.mylittlepony.movie/

I'm just hoping that they will look better in the final product, as this was the case with the terrible shadowing and colours in the announcement.
>>
File: fixed.png (528KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
528KB, 1024x1024px
>>30145829
Fixed the greyed eye shine. What the fuck Hasbro, get your shit together. It looks like she's got cataracts or something.
>>
>>30146135
Thx for the link.

I can bear a worse scenario or some pandering, but I'm starting to wonder if the change of animation style won't be the biggest throw back for me. Flash has beauty in it's simplicity.
Let's just hope that it will look better with a high quality background
>>
>>30146135
>http://www.mylittlepony.movie/
16 bit to 8 bit? What's she talking about? 4:2:2 to rgb8 conversion?
Movie colors with bit-depth and YUV subsampling is kinda confusing for me.

Oh, and cabornated irises looks bad. There are better ways to get the proper noise for that area.
>>
>>30146148
Holy crap that looks so much better.
>>
>>30145829
Think of as though the freckles are spreading like an infectious disease
>>
>>30145911
Eye speculars to be more technical

Their eyes look like they're developing ocular herpes and cataracts at the same time.
>>
>>30145829
>vectors
wanna know how I know that you don't know shit about animation and/or this movie Anon?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.