[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone honestly explain this things existence? I honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Stupid bitch.png (198KB, 1024x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid bitch.png
198KB, 1024x1126px
Can someone honestly explain this things existence?
I honestly don't have a clue. Hasbro made Twilight an Alicorn to sell toys, but then they pretty much decided she should take a back seat when she's been the main focus since the start.
Starlight on the other hand was literally created to be a carbon copy of Twilight so they can have more reasons to have "Twilight" back in again.
Seriously, she's broken more logic than anything else in the show, She's stronger than Twi (Who's element is magic, who's an alicorn, and has studied her entire life under Celestia)
She literally does whatever the show wants her to do even when they've shown Twilight struggle with more powerful magic.
Honestly, this is disgusting and her alone made me lose the last tiny bit of hope from this show...
>>
>>30145107
Jim and Vogel loved their shitty OC too much
>>
Vogel
>>
>>30145146
kek
>>
File: fuck off.png (465KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
465KB, 1680x1050px
>>
GLIMMY GLIMMY
>>
>>30145107
>blah blah blah ree ree roo
good thing you made another shitpost thread to let us know, dawg
>>
>>30145269
Glimmy is a sham and should be dragged out into the street and shot like the degenerate she is
>>
>>30145292
I mean, if you have self respect you would realize starlight is almost as much of a cancer to the show as Rainbow Dash is
>>
>>30145294
ME FIRST ME FIRST
>>
>>30145301
wut
>>
>>30145107
>Starlight on the other hand was literally created to be a carbon copy of Twilight so they can have more reasons to have "Twilight" back in again.
What was the point of your thread again?
>>
>>30145318
I want to die.
>>
>>30145321
that's not exactly what I would call an explanation
If they wanted twi back in then they should have just put twi back in lmao
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.