[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF!? >doesn't meet with her subjects >hates smiling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 40923480.png (188KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
40923480.png
188KB, 602x600px
WTF!?
>doesn't meet with her subjects
>hates smiling
>likes to brood alone at night
>is shocked, SHOCKED when ponies take to her sister more
>tries to kill said sister for it
>complains about a job that only she's sole proprietor on
>a job Equestria went without for a thousand years
Where were you when Luna became objectionably shit?
>>
File: 1463774291195.jpg (363KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1463774291195.jpg
363KB, 1024x1448px
>>30144873
>Where were you when Luna became objectionably shit?
Probably fapping to Luna.
>>
>>30144873 (OP)
>Where were you when Luna became objectionably shit?

Watching episode 2 of season 1
>>
File: dosh faic.png (434KB, 790x783px) Image search: [Google]
dosh faic.png
434KB, 790x783px
>>30144999
>season episode 2 of season 1
Oh? I must've missed that one!

Haha, fucking faggot
>>
>>30145012
>>30144999
YOU THOUGHT WE WOULDN'T NOTICE?
>>
File: 1461008512123.png (335KB, 626x635px) Image search: [Google]
1461008512123.png
335KB, 626x635px
>>30144873
>Doesn't meet with her subjects

Gee guess what a night shift does to you faggot.Also she meets them in their dreams.

>hates smiling

Absolute fucking bullshit, that screencap is taken out of context.

>Likes to brood alone at night

Guess what introverts do to deal with their problems.

>tries to kill said sister for it.

From what we've seen until Glimshit intervened Celestia wasn't doing any favors to make it better The pancakes were a sweet gesture but those won't fix schedule issues.

>a job Equestria went without for a thousand years

And judging from how fucking autistic the Mane 6, Starlight, and some other plot-centric ponies became Narcissisms, borderline misanthropies, shut ins, complete social retardations, autism out the ass, you name it without someone to dispell their insecurities while in the dream world UNLIKE how Luna prevented this kind of shit from happening with the CMC not once but THREE times, yeah not such a useless job now innit?

Where were (You) when your opinion became shit and OP became a faggot?
>>
>>30145126
Luna's job is relatively useless considering how people have gone 1000 years without it and it seems like something she only started doing when she got unbanished. People have bad dreams, then they wake up and move on.
>>
>>30145203
>implying she started doing it only after returning.

Proof that she wasn't the dream guardian before the whole NMM shenanigans?

I just listed a whole fuckton of things that the CMC avoided because of their nightmares being dispelled by Luna that the Mane 6 have shown to be influenced under, WHILE she also warned Celestia during the episode that if she didn't fix Glimshit's nightmare her brain is toast.
>>
>>30145203
To be fair they don't need celestia either to move the sun. They moved it just fine before she came along. Honestly they're princesses for the sake of doing princess stuff just like princess in this world. Their tasks of moving the sun/moon are just that, tasks they took upon themselves.

As for the dream world, idk. Maybe they just don't like having nightmares if it can be helped
>>
>>30145251
I mean, if you count "permanently burning out unicorns so they can't use magic anymore by the dozen" as "just fine", then yeah they didn't need the princesses at all.
>>
>>30145278
No one said there wasn't an advantage to having celestia do it since she has a knack for it. But I bet Twilight, starlight, starburst, and cadence could manage it if it came down to it.
>>
>>30145251
Celestia doesn't just move the sun though and did Luna's part too minus the dream walking.
>>
>>30145126
Sounds like you're really stretching on many of those, to the point of labeling everyone else shit for stuff your waifu did.

The fact is we've now seen what daily life is like for the two and some of what lead to 1000 years ago. But Luna's end is a lot more flexible than Celestia's and she's not running Canterlot.
>>
>>30145299
That's my point. Even if she wasn't responsible for moving the sun, she still has a full time responsibility of being a princess and dignitary
>>
>>30144873
I'm here to unhook your bait!
Presenting Luna's day:

>My sister barged into my room today while I was trying to get some sleep.
>"It’s no time for sleep, you can sleep on the job." she barked.
>She then spent an hour, yelling about what a miserable day she had.
>She had been forced to smile for two hours straight and it was such a pain.
>I nodded patiently while she kept repeating herself over and over.
>I learned a thousand years ago it’s best to just ride it out.
>Telling her to get the fuck out, will have her plan some gruesome revenge.
>I try to sympathize with her, I really do.
>But it’s difficult for me to understand her problems.
>Nobody cares if I smiles, so I’m never forced to do it.
>Nor does anyone care if I’m sad or crying.
>So it’s difficult for me to understand her.

Let us ignore OP and ilk, and instead celebrate Luna.
>>
>>30145523
You're just as much a faggot as OP.
>>
>>30144873
>hates smiling
You are fake news.
>>
>>30144873
>Thinking anything post season 3 is canon
Reminder that the real timeline continues on EqG, season 4 onwards is all fanfiction, just ignore it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.