[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I could ask the show staff one question, it would be "Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: yak.png (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yak.png
651KB, 1280x720px
If I could ask the show staff one question, it would be "Why do you keep bringing back the Yaks?"

Their not interesting, their not funny, they have no depth or character, they have no redeeming features, their not useful for anything and no child is going to want to buy a Yak toy.

Even in universe there is no reason for Ponies to want to form an alliance with them; their land is not strategically important, their isn't enough of them to form an army, their culture is just breaking things and they have nothing to sell.

Why Hasbro, why Yaks!?
>>
>>30144791
Gives them an excuse to not bring back good characters like Tree Hugger, Babs, Gilda, or anyone else.
>>
File: 1494973496813.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494973496813.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>30144799
>good characters like Tree Hugger, Babs, Gilda
>>
File: 1459113730211.png (493KB, 779x627px) Image search: [Google]
1459113730211.png
493KB, 779x627px
>>30144791
>you get one question
>you ask why they "keep bringing back the yaks" all one time
good thing youll never have the opportunity to waste everyones time, apart from this thread just now.

i would ask why spike doesnt have wings or if theyll ever address it. where are scootaloos parents? when are we getting a story about how AJ lost her parents? when are we getting in-show lore about where celestia and luna came from?
>>
>>30144791
>keep bringing back
>this is the first time they actually came back
>>
>>30144810
They keep making episodes about things like yaks so they never address that stuff.
>>
>>30144810
Those questions sound like they could have actual answers to them and I can work out a few likely possibilities for myself, I can't think of an answer as to why anyone would want more yak's though, I just want to understand what sequence of events lead to someone green lighting another Yak episode.

>>30144811
They shouldn't have happened in the first place, I count this a second mistake compounding the first.
>>
>>30144791
And maybe they'd wonder why you ask such a question in regards to a race that has only been brought back ONCE.
>>
>>30144791
Why not yaks
>>
>>30144810
>when are we getting a story about how AJ lost her parents?

There's no reason other than "kids show, too grim" (which...in all honesty is a decent reason) to assume that The Perfect Pear won't tackle that.
>>
>>30146004
If Trixie subtly attempted suicide in one episode, they can certainly explain AJ's parents.
>>
>>30144791
what? they have never once brought back the yaks..
which sucks because I had yak OCs 7 years ago
>>
>>30144791
Why indeed
>>
>>30144799
But tree hugger is a terrible character
>>
>>30146091
>subtly
>>
>>30144791
>"Why do you keep bringing back the Yaks?"
Big Yaks have huge penises. The show staff hopes fans will make pr0n.
Oversized Yaks and ponies in various positions and situations.
>>
>>30144791
*they're
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.