[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who took over Luna's duties while she was imprisoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So who took over Luna's duties while she was imprisoned because apparently Celestia didn't.
>>
>>30136410
Yeah, that kinda pissed me off. There was a line on the episode that made it seem like Celestia had never ridden the moon before.
>>
>>30136410
She did, but the writers just don't know the canon so they make up their own.
>>
>>30136431
Maybe Celestia hired somepony to do it for her. She gave him or her some magic.
>>
>>30136431
The show is the cannon, youre just making shit up as your own headcannon
>>
>>30136410
Celestia raised the moon in Luna's absence. It was never clear that she took -all- of the duties, so I guess ponies just had to tough it out through their nightmares.
>>
>>30136464
A Cannon is a piece of artillery
>>
>>30136474
There's a reason why a lot of ponies are pieces of shit, and it's because for the past thousand years there was no dream therapists.
>>
>>30136474
>>30137075
Why the fuck do they even need a dream therapy? Nightmares are a normal thing in our world and they were ok with it for 1000 years.

Why is Lunas dream so important? For all we know she is just mind probing their dreams to get their personal informations from them. Ponies should be pissed that Luna is doing it. Her job is not only pointless but also harmfull.
>>
>>30137089
>Nightmares are a normal thing in our world
That's why you ended up a piece of shit
>>
>>30137089
>Why the fuck do they even need a dream therapy?
because it seems to be a very convenient way to help ponies deal with their problems and pass on your wisdom to them in their most dire time of need.
>>
>>30137089
They dont.
Ponies are just big softies and Luna is a fag enabler. Its not like therapists dont exist in their world if someone's got a recurring dream problem.

Now, if extraordinary issues that were always sure to be deeply scarring were a regular thing, I can understand her work, but I really doubt that's the case.
>>
>>30136410
Obviously they NEVER controlled the moon/sun; it's just a solar system model similar to ours.
Celestia and Luna just perpetuate the idea that they're divinity, like almost every ancient monarch who said they were descended from, chosen by, or were themselves gods.
Ponies back in the days of yore probably just believed them because they predicted an eclipse like Whoopi Goldberg, plus they're like 8ft tall.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.