[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do realize your precious badge is just a bunch of bookmarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Pinkie'sBadge.png (785KB, 949x693px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie'sBadge.png
785KB, 949x693px
You do realize your precious badge is just a bunch of bookmarks magically held together, right?
>>
>>30136357
Pink pony does not care if badge is bookmarks. Princess pony says badge official.
>>
>>30136357
HAVING OBTAINED A FRIENDSHIP BADGE, PINKIE PIE IS FINALLY READY TO HEAD FOR INDIGO PLATEAU!
>>
>>30136357
Notice the colors.
>>
File: trainercard-Pinkie Pie.png (26KB, 256x168px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Pinkie Pie.png
26KB, 256x168px
>>30136391
Saving this thread.
This is the team I believe Ponka would most likely use.
Fight me or suggest your own.
>>
>>30136903
It was a really nice touch.
>>
>>30136997
Aren't they the bookmarks Twilight had used to mark the events in her notebook where each of the Mane 6 discovered their Rainbow Power affinity in Season 4?
>>
>>30137024
If true it could mean they actually do hold magic power.
>>
>>30137014
Wait, it was?

Are MLP's animators doing cocaine or does the studio just pay them extra to put a dozen times more detail than they have to into everything?
>>
>>30137043
Sorry, I deleted that because it sounded too hostile.
>>
>>30137024
Yep. And they still remember it.
>>
>>30136970
Her team would be all normal types because they can learn pretty much all TM's and HM's
>6 raticate's whose moves are hyper beam, blizzard, seismic toss, and flamethrower
>>
File: bookmark.png (569KB, 863x547px) Image search: [Google]
bookmark.png
569KB, 863x547px
>>30137053
At least they look like them, probably not exactly those. The book is also not the journal, which would've been actually clever knowing we'll have an episode about it soon.

Even if it's not them, the fact that Twilight still makes these using her friends' colors is pretty sweet.
>>
I figured it was a nod to that because the bookmarks are made a point by Discord during the season finale so calling back to them seems appropriate.
>>
did she bleed when Twilight pinned it to her skin
>>
>>30137024
Actually it was Discord who put the bookmarks in there.
>>
>>30138509
>Skin
>>
>>30140236
Oh. She was still using them in season 5 (The Hooffields and McColts) so I thought they were her tabs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.