[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The map calling Glimmer was fucking bullshit. But I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 959525.png (99KB, 389x356px) Image search: [Google]
959525.png
99KB, 389x356px
The map calling Glimmer was fucking bullshit. But I've been thinking about it, and I think that if the map started calling other ponies, it would make it less aggravating. Obviously those ponies shouldn't be Glimmer friends, because then it would look like they're "replacing" the Mane 6. And I think that an episode with the map calling the Crusaders, ponies closely related to the Mane 6 but absolutely unrelated that Glimmer, would be a great choice.

Thoughts? Would you like an episode like that? Would it "fix" yesterday's episode, if the map thing was a problem for you?
>>
Wait five weeks then yell at Miller.

That's one downside to these early-release episodes, can't bitch at Jim.
>>
Well, on a surface level it makes sense that the map only deals with the mane 6, since they have their thrones there

But on a deeper level, when have any rules about the map ever been said explicitly? Maybe Starlight is just the very first none mane 6 pony who was ever specifically needed to solve a problem
>>
>>30134270
The map knew Glimmer would be needed all along. The moment the map activated it called all the mane 6 (the only time that's happened) to go to Glimmer's village, like that was the most important thing that needed doing. The map only asked them to come back after Glimmer had left, not after the townsfolk over threw her and got their cutie marks back. The map was looking for Glimmer and knew that if the mane 6 found her it'd start the series of events that lead to Glimmer becoming Twilight's student.
>>
>>30134270
haven't given much thought about it but that's what i think

The Tree of Harmony planted the castle for the bearers and the map is suposed to help 'em solve friendship problems throughout equestria
the table calles specific ponies based on theire abilities to help solve those problems

the table might have called Glimmer because she had the best shot at solving this perticular case i.e. cutiemark magix
even tho i think it would feel more geniuen if they'd call AJ and AB or RARA and SB i can live with the decision

sending the CMC on a mission of friendship is a though call tho
with the latest RARA SB episode we learned they've grown but we don't know to what degree now
have they learned from theire sisters and friends or are they just in a "im not a child im 12 now" phase

we need to wait and see what they make the table evolve to
>>
>>30134371
good point
>>
>>30134371
Perfect.

You are a true lorekeeper.
>>
>implying the table is not a sentient being that can do whatever it wants.
>>
>then it would look like they're "replacing" the Mane 6
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>30134413
Because the show is about them.
>>
>>30134567
STOP____
REPLYING
TO______
BAIT____
>>
>>30134270
Logic bends for mary sues. That's the only explanation you need.
>>
>>30134270
good point, I would like to see the other ponies get the spotlight via the map as I think that could help a lot with development or world building. If it isn't that than the only other explanation is that the map integrated with Starlight's magic when she turned it on back in S6
and definitely not this M A N E S E V E N bullshit that the autistic glimmerfags keep spamming[/spoiler[
>>
>>30134599
>>30134371 provides an excellent explanation
>Fuck you, it's just Glimmer being a shoehorned piece of shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.