[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like that Spike will be sent to school and begin a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: read a book nigga.gif (2MB, 428x359px) Image search: [Google]
read a book nigga.gif
2MB, 428x359px
I'd like that Spike will be sent to school and begin a new character arc for him trying to fit in a school for ponies, he could hook up the CMC and deal together with any problem that comes.
>>
He doesn't need school.
>>
he's going to school now?
>>
>>30119528
Dragons do not go to school, they are loud, obnoxious and might ask for more rights.
>>
>>30119528
He's a lot older and smarter than them though.
>>
>>30119561
Show me exactly were that was stated
>>
>>30119528
He is Twilight's slave, silly anon
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (135KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
135KB, 1100x619px
>>30119626
Fucking white people and their subtly racist cartoons.
>>
>>30119555
Hello, Whitley
>>
File: Filly_Applejack_and_family_S1E23.png (543KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Filly_Applejack_and_family_S1E23.png
543KB, 1280x720px
>>30119568
>>30119561
It's hard to say exactly. The only clues we have are in Cutie Mark Chronicles and Where the Apple Less.

First, we assume that the CMCs are about the same age since they're in the same class.

The M6 got their cutie marks all at the same time (give or take a few hours). At this time, Spike hatched. Meanwhile, we also see AJ's family. However, we don't see Apple Bloom or her parents. We can't say for sure whether Apple Bloom was born yet.

In WtAL, we have a flashback to when AJ was young, but she already had her cutie mark. Her parents were gone (for whatever reason), and we still didn't see any Apple Bloom. If Apple Bloom wasn't in the picture, then AJ's parents certainly weren't dead yet. This could mean that the parents were out of town and took AB with them, or that AB wasn't born yet (but the parents were still out of town or something).

I guess you could say that AB was simply out of the frame at these times, but I don't think that's fitting. One of the Apples would have certainly made a reference to her if she had already been born.

I'd say it's pretty likely that Spike is a bit older than your CMCs. Perhaps the episode about the Apple parents will shed some light on AB's age in relation to AJ's.

...then we'd have to know the exact relation between AJ's age and Twilight's age. The only age difference between the M6 we know is that Fluttershy is a year older than Pinkie.

This will likely remain largely inconclusive.
>>
>>30119528
He's lived his whole life with Twilight, one of the most intelligent ponies in Equestria. I'm sure he's learned quite a bit as her assistant.
I'm sure he's more intelligent than the CMCs.
>>
>>30119770
I see Twilight as a pony who thinks public school is a waste of time. I find it hard to believe she would encourage him to go to school.
>>
File: 99117__UNOPT__.png (646KB, 876x700px) Image search: [Google]
99117__UNOPT__.png
646KB, 876x700px
>>30119741
Thats just a bunch of half assed speculations, we can say too that for the time that the mane 6 got their cutiemarks, AJ's parents could be already dead and applebloom was just a baby under the care of Granny Smith.

At that time AJ went off alone to the city, ALONE, she could have MINIMUM 10 years, so we could say that the timegap betwen Spike/CMC and the mane6 is the 10 years app.

This also can be backed if we consider that the CMC almost shares the same age, and same for the mane6. The episode were Sweetie Belle had a flashback from an early birthday of her, she was a very little filly, while Rarity was already big grown up mare, with no sign of being a teenager (what the CMC confirmedly are be having teen problems now)

I can say that Spike/CMC are in their early teens, while mane6 are in their early tweenties (Grown up mares who arent studing and have jobs, pymes and fucking political charges)
>>
>>30119770
>>30120120
Of course, reptilniggers doesnt need education
>>
>>30120329
Saying AJ had to be 10 years old to go to Manehattan alone is even more half-assed than what I said. An able pony like AJ could have done that at a younger age. Besides, pony age doesn't necessarily line up with human age.

Sweetie Belle was turning 5 at that birthday party. If Rarity was fully grown by then, surely more than 5 years had passed between the M6 getting their cutie marks and that birthday party. That would mean Spike is indeed older. Also, if the M6 are early tweenties, then that would mean Rarity was 13-18 at that birthday party.
>>
File: homo.gif (211KB, 1030x1024px) Image search: [Google]
homo.gif
211KB, 1030x1024px
>>30120916
Magical anthropomorphic ponies are very human like in every sense, while not having a established canon is pretty fair assume human lifespan to them.
I mean they blush like humans, use handtools like humans, puke like humans (while equines cant), grow facial hair like humans and have other organic human stuff.

Saying that AJ could go completely ALONE to the city at 10 is already kinda half assed because thats too young, maybe she was a bit older, that make the agegap bigger.

I'd say that Rarity was at least 15 at that birthday using the followed logic. Meaning that Spike was 5 yeras old then.

Yeah my thing is an assumption too, but my assumption has more basis than thinking tha Spike is older than the assumed.
>>
>>30120120
The thought of Twilight homeschooling Spike is actually pretty cute. But then I've always been one of those who like it when their relationship gets paternal.
>>
File: cherela.jpg (215KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cherela.jpg
215KB, 1000x1000px
>>30119541
He should
>>
>>30121955
i don't really think humans blush at all, its just a feeling in the cheeks that is emphasized in images but isn't really there
>>
>>30121964
>gets parental
As in "baby making" parental?
>>
>>30122112
Lad, some people very obviously blush.
>>
>>30122235
No, as in mother and son you absolute autist.
>>
>>30122243
When that happens it's not just the cheeks, but the entire face gets red. Just your cheeks getting red doesn't happen to anyone except true blondes and gingers who had just been outside in the cold. When it is out of shame, the entire face flushes.
>>
>>30122243
i googled "human blushing" and most of the results were equestria girls and obviously photoshopped images. i wouldn't call it a human trait just as i wouldn't call autofelatio a human trait
>>
No, spike is a baby dragon stop it.
he's younger than the CMC. And he's not going to school because he's twiggy's slave.

The only reason he's smarter than the CMC is because he has two penises
>>
>>30122112
Holy shit! go outside kiddo
>>
File: spoke.jpg (18KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
spoke.jpg
18KB, 639x360px
>>30119626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCpUmmaOU58
>>
>>30122315
Crabs has 3 of them, so they are fucking genius waterbugs
>>
>>30123484
Yeah but they're too small, so who cares.
Spike will end up as big as twiggy's castle and his penises will be big enough to fill two rooms.
>>
File: 1462414494060.jpg (532KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
1462414494060.jpg
532KB, 900x601px
>>30123502
I dont want to see Rarity in jail, she will not survive that.
>>
>>30123536
Dragons have no rights in Equestria, so don't worry.
If they had, twiggy would already be on the moon by now.

Also rarara would do totally fine in Prison.
Her ponut would double in size, but who cares.
>>
File: 1460472477683.jpg (8KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1460472477683.jpg
8KB, 250x189px
>>30123563
Rares is not a filthy slut you fucking potato
>>
>>30124375
Nah, that wasn't my point.
My point was that she wouldn't have a say in the matter, she'd be forced to take the futa horsecock of the first zigger she saw in there.
But she's a slut tho
https://youtu.be/4l6n8jXCQ8w?t=115
>>
Does Equestria have truancy officers. If so he should've been picked up a long time ago because he seems to be at least 8 - 10 years old in terms of development.
>>
File: 943949.png (2MB, 1232x1440px) Image search: [Google]
943949.png
2MB, 1232x1440px
>>30119741
Yes, I've struggled figuring this out too. The best key is the age difference between Twilight and Applejack as Applejack uses flashback more in her stories. Knowing their brother's age in general to each other would help too.

Although AJ might be one of the youngest of the mane 6 with the clues in pics related.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.