[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i haven't been here in a while but i'm curious,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: av 2.png (273KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
av 2.png
273KB, 526x526px
So i haven't been here in a while but i'm curious, how do you people feel about Starlight and how do you feel she compares to Sunset.

Personally i think she has much less charm
>>
>>30117208

not as good as Sunset, but better than Rainbow Dash. but that's not hard to pull off.
>>
>>30117208
Sunset was bad as a villain and great as a hero, Starlight is shit as a hero but was a good villain.

Sunset is more physically attractive with a better VA too.
>>
>>30117208
One will never be in the show, and the other I want out of the show
>>
>>30117208
>Sunset smoking.
>>
File: ss.png (178KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
178KB, 500x425px
>>30117213

man don't remind me, rainbow dash had potential

>>30117223

this is actually pretty accurate

>>30117224

that fucking feel

>>30117231

awful habit, but she looks so good doing it
>>
>>30117264
I don't want my horse-girl gf to have cancer.
>>
>Sunset is more physically attractive with a better VA too.
Nope. Ponies>anorexic barbies anyday.

Also Kelly Sheridan is top-tier. Her years spent grinding through (actual) Barbie movies lends a effortlessly professional sheen to her voice as Glimmer.
>>
>>30117231
I think it's pretty hot honestly
>>
>>30117282
This
Looking good doesnt outweigh dying a shitty death.
>>
>>30117313
It's amazing how wrong you are.
Sunset's human and pony form are much sexier than Starlight's and Rebecca is a much better VA. She is also a legitimate singer with a much larger vocal range.
>>
>>30117208
>how do you people feel about Starlight and how do you feel she compares to Sunse
Starlight's character was introduced in a two part episode nominated for a Hugo award so she had great potential which Hack writers proceeded to then squander.
Sunset on the other hand was created with the cynical purpose of selling toys which is to say: a cheap whore to fuck & dump
>>
>>30117430
In one EQG song Rebecca went full black gospel using Sunset's voice. It's amazing.
>>
File: noggle.png (146KB, 322x347px) Image search: [Google]
noggle.png
146KB, 322x347px
They both were better as villians, the reforming retconed all their charecters a simple good-doer, they become a flat and plain that your average background character but with bit of remorse, but that has not much to say. At least Discord is still an asshole, those both girls got bleached of all their traits.
>>
>>30117565
I disagree with Sunset. She said "I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty." Doing RR. Then yelled at Sci-Twi.
>>
>>30117313
>Kelly Sheridan is top-tier
HAHAHA
Rebecca has been on the show since day fucking one and she can actually sing
>effortlessly professional sheen
That's because she's the Nicolas Cage of voice acting, she sounds exactly the same in all her rolls
Almost all her roles are rich, entitled bitches. big surprise there
Shoichet even did the VA for one of Barbies' mothers
Kelly did a VA for a Bratz show!

I should have known that a glimshiteater would try to find a way to put a good spin on someone who literally voices Barbie
Do you happen to work in politics or the news, because all that comes out of your mouth are lies and shit

You would never have known Shoichet was the singing voice of Twilight if it wasn't for the credits, or even most of her VA roles
that is TRUE VA talent

>>30117466
>nominated for a Hugo award
HA, that is a fucking joke, they didn't even win
Sunset is a better character, period
>made to sell toys
guess what, mlp is the same thing
just as with S3 of FiM, if they had known just how popular the show and EqG would have become, they would have done things differently
>>
>>30117565
>those both girls got bleached of all their traits.
At least Sunset has an excuse for that. She was hit by the full force of the elements and had the evil in her purged from her soul like Luna. Starlight was just talked down.
>>
>>30117565
becoming good really did a number on both characters, I wasn't too fond of either as villains but they really should've become something that wasn't just Twilight 2.0 and Twilight 3.0
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.