[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fluttercord fags keep forcing the headcanon that Discord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: stopthis.png (480KB, 600x1008px) Image search: [Google]
stopthis.png
480KB, 600x1008px
Why do fluttercord fags keep forcing the headcanon that Discord is some kind of a monster with a dark tragic past when he's clearly not? This kind of shit is cringeworthy. Their ship wouldn't be such shit tier if it didn't have such unwarranted amounts of pathos. There's a reason show writers don't resort to such cheap attemps at drama in canon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdMhT16TZns
>>
>>30114713
No one really think that. Their ship is good because it has the most development in the entire show.
>>
>>30115018
>development
>nobody ever even says they're a couple
are you a fool?
>>
>>30115030
For Discord, she is the most important being in Equestria. Next Fluttershy episode will also explore her point of view of that relationships. Then there will be no doubt that they are into eachother.
>>
>>30115043
I can't really argue your headcanons unless the ep comes out, can I?
>>
>>30114713
No one does this, Discord is just the "bad boy" who likes "perfect girl" Fluttershy and Fluttershy thinks he'll change for her while being charmed by his snappy nature and now they fug, there's nothing more to it.
>>
File: gen_1 mlpt sweetheart teddy.png (243KB, 512x360px) Image search: [Google]
gen_1 mlpt sweetheart teddy.png
243KB, 512x360px
>>30115072
Not like it's the first time we've seen this in MLP. Back during My Little Pony Tales, we had Sweetheart and Teddy. Sweetheart was the "nice girl" of the group, and Teddy was the "bad boy". She was a civilizing influence on him, much the same way Fluttershy "reformed" Discord.
>>
File: comicend.jpg (3MB, 750x4354px) Image search: [Google]
comicend.jpg
3MB, 750x4354px
>>30114713
Well I don't know Anon.
How would you write Discord's past without ending up with an edgy, tormented and chaotic past?
The guy is thousands of years old, used to rule over the world, is a god and may be the only one or even last of its kind.
This screams tragedy to me Anon.

Also, I don't mind fluttercord, but dislestia is clearly superior.
>>
>>30115858
Kill yourself, dislestiafag.
>>
>>30116098
>hating on something so pure
haha faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.