[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Horoscope ~Taurus~ You're fully prepared to assume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 21

File: maxresdefault (5) - Kopia.jpg (78KB, 628x377px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5) - Kopia.jpg
78KB, 628x377px
Daily Horoscope
~Taurus~
You're fully prepared to assume the consequences of talking about that secret you've been trying to hide for far too long. But before you open up and let the world know what's on your mind, be sure you're not betraying a confidence. You know how seriously you take the issue of loyalty? Well, the folks you've become close to feel the same way. It's not surprising, either. After all, you trained them.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (77KB, 641x385px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
77KB, 641x385px
~Cancer~
There's a difference between gossip and conversation -- and up until late tonight, you'll definitely be in the mood for gossip. Not that you want to run anyone into the ground, of course, but exchanging a few choice tidbits -- especially if the party in question happens to be sitting right there, directly across from you -- would certainly be fun. No fair only talking about others, though. Reveal something equally juicy about yourself.
>>
~Pisces~
Play your cards right, and you'll end up with an instant replay of last night's fun. Then again, play them any way at all, and you'll probably get the same effect. So what's the hold up? Do you really not want to experience all that good stuff all over again? Sure you do. Go ahead and pick out a new outfit, and a new bottle of wine, and get ready to intensify this delicious new connection.
>>
File: maxresdefault (6) - Kopia.jpg (81KB, 642x384px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6) - Kopia.jpg
81KB, 642x384px
~Leo~
It's finally starting to dawn on you that it's over, and that you've actually gotten yourself out of a really tough situation. You're feeling free -- like it really is the first day of the rest of your life. Well, don't stop now. If you have a couple of other changes in mind, this would be a good time to give them some energy and consideration, too. Why not make it a clean sweep?
>>
~Scorpio~
Oh, here we go. Someone who obviously doesn't know you -- or doesn't know how close they can come to trouble with a few badly placed words -- has decided to push your buttons, just to see what will happen. After they manage to close their mouth, they'll probably want to apologize. Whether or not you allow them to is up to you. But it would be generous, at this point.
>>
File: 1441915783524.jpg (61KB, 630x443px) Image search: [Google]
1441915783524.jpg
61KB, 630x443px
>>30111625
>it's finally starting to dawn on you that it's over
HAHA, COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER

Fucking end me already
>>
~Capricorn~
Everything you're thinking, feeling and even remotely wondering will emerge immediately from your lips. No, that's not your usual style, and yes, you'll definitely be shocking and amazing the masses -- not to mention your inner circle. That doesn't mean you should stop yourself, though. Not for a second. Say every word just the way you want to. It's your turn to be unceremoniously blunt. Enjoy it.
>>
~Aquarius~
While the rest of the world seems to be oh so eager to let go and just say it, whatever 'it' happens to be, you're in the opposite mood for once. You want to keep quiet, draw back and watch. And it's going to be quite amusing. You're so used to acting this way that it will be like watching a kid try to ride a bike for the first time. Be kind, though -- and offer some pointers, if you're feeling especially generous.
>>
>>30111586
>Not posting Aries first
soniamdisappoint.mpeg
>>
~ Aries~
Take care of whatever happens to be on your to-do list -- during the day, at least. Expect a dear one to demand your time this evening, and don't dare to refuse them. You've undoubtedly had all the fun you can stand by being good and all the stress you can handle after last week. Try to keep your opinions to yourself tonight. Why start it up all over again if you don't have to?
>>
I would a Zodiac pone.
>>
~Gemini~
It's time to have that conversation you've been putting off for far too long. The good news is that you're in the perfect mood to do it. Just be sure not to get too carried away. You may want to make up for lost time, but going overboard won't help anything. Let the other party get a word in edgewise. Remember, they've probably been holding on to a few things for a while, too.
>>
~Virgo~
You've been on an emotional roller coaster lately, haven't you? And you've taken some of your friends and family members along for the ride, too. Well, it's time to get rid of all those emotions -- the highs and the lows -- and prepare yourself for some good, old-fashioned fun. Fun of the light-hearted variety. Your friends will be so relieved they may need to dab their eyes.
>>
~Libra~
You're entitled to give yourself the luxury of speaking your mind whenever you want to, and lately you've done just that. But today, you woke up without the urge to shout, spout or go on at length about anything at all. It's a bit of a relief, isn't it? Well if you're feeling that way, you can just imagine how your dear ones are feeling. Treat them to dinner at your place. It's only fair.
>>
~Sagittarius~
Someone who counts on you to keep things together for them will be on the phone -- or at your door -- in serious need of your talents. Fortunately, you can calm them down especially well today, because you have what it takes to get the job done: humor, wisdom and the gift of gab, which the heavens have tossed your way as of early this morning. Better get busy.
>>
>>30111606
>Play your cards right, and you'll end up with an instant replay of last night's fun.
I threw up at work and got sent home early...?
>>
There are definitely better sites out there than this site :)
https://www.astrology.com/us/horoscope/Index.aspx?sign=aries&UniqueID=1
>>
File: 1399956479416.png (930KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1399956479416.png
930KB, 1920x1080px
>>30111704
I firmly don't believe you, but if it does happen, I'm all for it
>>
File: 1408073578602.png (161KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1408073578602.png
161KB, 384x384px
>>30111831
Astrology Energy Planet that affects humans and that Planet is constantly moving gives new opportunities every day :)
>>
>>30111665
I don't know what this means but it sounds cool
>>
File: aquarius_by_heretichesh-d5qeb3u.jpg (116KB, 838x953px) Image search: [Google]
aquarius_by_heretichesh-d5qeb3u.jpg
116KB, 838x953px
David Icke The New Coming Age Of Aquarius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU_Bbv6CA84
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
>>
File: 1489132959865.jpg (47KB, 652x583px) Image search: [Google]
1489132959865.jpg
47KB, 652x583px
Freedom Road - The Human Journey - David Icke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk0E7JVKnfU
>>
So how about that Zodiac cyoa guys?
>>
>>30112000
It's pretty great. If you are a fan of vivid descriptions I cannot recomend it highly enough.
>>
>>30111586
Fucking faggots with your ponies.
Must you really ruin EVERYTHING?

Stay the fuck out of /x/.
>>
File: 1494452668029.png (2MB, 2000x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1494452668029.png
2MB, 2000x1150px
>>30112384
friendship is ~magic!
>>
>>30111704
Well shit, my dads a gemini and he just texted me an hour ago to tell me to get a job since the last two weeks when he last said it. Usually he'd be pretty pissed when talking about this subject, but he didn't really do anything.
>>
File: Example_Venus_pentagram.jpg (111KB, 900x768px) Image search: [Google]
Example_Venus_pentagram.jpg
111KB, 900x768px
>>30112996
Because astrology is true, tonight at work I came up with the idea to do something like this for all MLP fans because in the end friendship is magic
Regards :)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.