[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>celestia, luna and candance wear their princess shoes and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 084[1].png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084[1].png
298KB, 600x512px
>celestia, luna and candance wear their princess shoes and crowns at all times
>twilight walks around barehoof like some commoner
???
>>
>>30107970
Well, she's princess of a fucking concept.
At least Celestia and Luna are princesses of two giant ass planets, while Cadance has a kingdom of her own.
>>
give her a couple hundred years, she'll eventually get the hang of the whole princess thing
>>
It's why she's the most popular princess. The others are practically living statues, but Twilight is someone you can imagine crying on the toilet with rancid, burning, Mexican-food induced diarrhea.
>>
>>30107970
Cadence, Celestia, Luna have a shelf in their cuckshed for their jewelry. Twilight doesn't have anything in her cuckshed so she doesn't wear any until she gets a place in her cuckshed in her jewelry.
>>
>>30107984
>candance already wore all that stuff before she had a kingdom
???
>>
>>30108023
Rekt
>>
God I want to sniff princess hooves
>>
>>30107970
>>30107984
>>30107993
>>30108004
>>30108011
That's because Twilight doesn't want to. She doesn't want to call the attention. She wants to live a normal life like everypony else.
>>
>>30108004
Why would you imagine that?
>>
>>30108004
I can easily imagine Celestia doing that
>>
>>30108120
It is retarded since Twilight is afraid of quesadillas
>>
>>30107984
The Moon and Sun are not planets...
>>
File: Carlos4.jpg (21KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos4.jpg
21KB, 400x267px
>>30107970
She finds the whole regalia thing too cheesy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.