[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried that the movie is going to be bad. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: MLP_Movie_Promotional_Poster.jpg (21KB, 220x334px) Image search: [Google]
MLP_Movie_Promotional_Poster.jpg
21KB, 220x334px
I'm worried that the movie is going to be bad. I'm worried that it will feel like an extended episode of the show. I'm worried that the celebrity voiced characters will take up too much of the screentime. I'm worried that the movie will try too hard to be dark.
>>
I'm worried they'll try to drag on the series forever.
>>
>>30096815
Well, don't. Not because it's gonna be all right, but simply because you can't do anything about it
>>
File: what up nerd.png (97KB, 679x945px) Image search: [Google]
what up nerd.png
97KB, 679x945px
>>30096815
>I'm worried that the movie will try too hard to be dark.
Whether their attempts at being mature turn out well or cringy it will be entertaining. I hope they go all the way with that.
>>
>>30096830
except shitposting and sending death threats in twitter when the autism flows in your body for not being good
>>
File: 12d.jpg (42KB, 376x553px) Image search: [Google]
12d.jpg
42KB, 376x553px
it is gonna be bad. I'll still buy a ticket though
>>
>>30096844
why would it be bad?
>>
>>30096854

Did you not read the opening post?
>>
>>30096854
The character designs for the new characters look awful. Not to mention there are too many new characters just so they can fill the poster with C tier celebraties
>>
>>30096815
It'll probably be okay, but it's still going to flop.
>>
>>30096876
and by extension the show will probably end after season 8
>>
>>30096815
im worried of cats
>>
>>30096815
>I'm worried that the movie is going to be bad.
Pinkie Pie's gonna spoil it in book form about a month before it comes out.
>>
>>30096876
Discord is still racist and the movie will be evil again and Twilight's wings are going to flop!
>>
>>30096892
how is discord racist?
>>
>>30096867
>Going off what the trailer implies regarding animation

>>30096876
Even if the story and animation turn out alright critics will be still biased due to the shows history. It's inevitable.
>>
>>30096880
>thinking it will last past S7
>>
>>30097193
s8 is confirmed buddy
>>
>>30097195
There won't be S8 if the movie is a flop.
>>
>>30097295
That's not how that works
>>
>>30097306
Twilicorn must end and Discord back to bad guy in the future!
>>
>>30096815
I'm worried the movie might be considered as Moana ripoff. It's a musical, adventure movie, with princess as the lead character, takes place around the ocean and aimed for kids and family.
If the movie got compared to Disney films, the reviews might get rough.
>>
>>30097337
It's a hazard of running in the kids movie category: You either get compared to Disney, Pixar, or Dreamworks, and between the three of them you can be damn sure there's going to be something to be compared against.

As is, Moana came out... what, late last year? The movie isn't coming out until this fall; there'll be minimum 11 months between them. I'm not too concerned about direct overlap.
>>
>>30097295

If the series was riding on the movie they wouldn't have greenlit season 8 so early.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.