[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[CYOA]Custos Luna #10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 2

File: 1492451990868.png (667KB, 1036x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492451990868.png
667KB, 1036x1024px
Last thread: >>29892612

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/custos/
>>
>>29994245
>>29994388
>>29994415
"No time to explain. A solarian spy escaped with some kind of teleportation spell down the hall", you snap at the pony
>In surprise, he scrambles away from you as he processes what you said
>"Y-yes, I will get a searching party going immediately!", he answers as he rushes out of the door
>You quickly run into the door frame to shout after him
"There's also another pony hurt, an ally to the escaped solarian! She might be poisoned, just like Chase!"
>He looks back to you mid running and nods at you before disappearing behind a corner
>As the effects of the adrenaline begins to subside, a wave of exhaustion overcomes you and you flop on the floor, breathing heavily
>Your body tells you to just lie there and rest, but your mind screams to get up, see Chase, find the solarian, just do SOMETHING
>Tears start welling up and part of you feels overwhelmed with helplessness
>What should you do?
>>
>>30095210
Get to the infirmary, find Chase.
>>
>>30095210
begin sobbing uncontrollably and have a panic attack.
>>
>>30095369
Think about doing this...
>>30095230
...but no, you must do this! For Luna!
>>
>>30095210
We might've been poisoned as well, so we should try to get some medical attention, if it's even possible.
>>
>>30095210
pass out and let someone drag us off to safety.
>>
>>30095210
Who is our superior officer, we should report to them
>>
>>30095210
Go see Chase. If we're truly poisened, it would be better to go to the infirmary right now.
>>
>>30095230
>>30095369
>>30095381
>>30095398
>>30095434
>>30095441
>>30095582
>The weakness of your body is giving you a hard time to move, standing up feels like climbing a mountain
>Panic starts filling every last piece of your mind and you feel like breaking out into unending sobbing
>But you can't give up. No lunar warrior gives up. Ever.
>And more importantly, there is someone that you just have to go and see right now
>Dragging yourself out of the room, you make your way to the infirmary
>What if you are poisoned too? Oh no, what if you just...
"No, don't think about these things, Silver. Get your act together", you try to mentally encourage yourself to go on
>It isn't as effective as you hoped, but at least you manage to get your thoughts away from any potential doom saying
>As you pass one of the open office doors, a batpony inside is scribbling things down on a piece of paper
>You look at them and they look up and then....
>You collapse. The world around you goes dark and all sensation fades away.

>Not exactly sure how much time has passed, you open your eyes. The light is blinding but looking around, you find yourself in the infirmary on a rather comfy bed
>Next to you, the batpony you saw in the office has fallen asleep in a chair, presumably while watching over you
>You can't really see much as your bed is surrounded by close curtains
>What do you do?
>>
>>30095634
Have to find Chase.
>>
>>30095634
Wake the bat. Ask him where Chase is.
>>
>>30095634
Wake him up.
>>
>>30095634
Lets check our condition
>>
>>30095652
>>30095698
>>30095869
>>30095967
>Taking a look at yourself, you seem mostly alright. At least from the outside
>Maybe a bit of sleep was really all you needed
>You carefully nudge the sleeping bat and realize just how sore you really are
>Any movement sends jolts of pain through your body. Not unbearable, but still uncomfortable
>The stallion you are nudging slowly rouses from his sleep, his eyes showing just how tired he really is
>"Is it... already time, mom?", he asks, not exactly focusing on his surroundings
>You giggle. "Good morning, silly", you whisper
>It takes a moment for him to come to his senses and stares at you as he starts to blush
>"O-oh by Luna, I-I'm so sorry, I must have dozed off
>In response, you boop his snootle with a smile
>He goes cross-eyed before he returns a very goofy looking smile
"It's alright, really! Was it you who brought me here?", you ask as you look around, trying to figure out where Chase could be
>"Yes, you just fell unconscious in front of my office. Couldn't have let you stay there like that, now could I?"
>You nod in appreciation when something quickly jumps through the curtains to your left, pulling you in a deep hug and nuzzling into your neck
>"Oh by the moon, Silver I was so worried about you", your mentor sobs into your fur
>>
>>30095980
Oh, Chase, thank Luna you're alright! I saw you get stabbed, and you were having a nightmare, and you weren't responding...
>>
>>30095980
Ask how she is and what happened to the Solarians. How long were we out? What is the nane of this so we can personally thank him.

We definitely need to make a report to our superior over what happened to us.
>>
>>30096040
Definitely, we need to go to our superior.
>>
Taking an early nap tonight. Night guys and reminder that I love every singpe one of you. You guys are great
>>
>>30096485
Luv u 2
>>
Blep
>>
>>30097209
>>
>>30097979
>>
>>30095980
I'm okay, Chase. I have that curse thingy I took from you. Y-you, however...
>>
>>30098576
>>
>>30101352
>>
>>30095986
>>30096040
>>30096126
>>30099711
>The happiness that overcomes you as the mare keeps hugging you tightly makes you feel like you are going to burst
>Your own tears start flowing as you gently brush through her mane with your hoof, embracing her affection
"You can't believe how happy I am to see you in one piece after.... well, you were there", you trail off
>She just puts a hoof to your mouth and then boops your snootle. "Don't worry about tough old me, I wouldn't leave you alone, now would I?"
>For a split second you thought she was averting her eyes and frown, but maybe you just imagined it?
"When you got stabbed and had that nightmare, I was... worried. You just wouldn't wake up!" you tell her
>She looks rather uneasy as you mention the dream. "Y-yeah, just a bad dream, wasn't it? S-so, who's your new friend over there?"
>"Smooth, Chase", you muse to yourself with a smile
>"Chase? We know each other, remember? Bladewing? Ring a bell?", he seems to be kind of disappointed at her forgetting his name
"Oh, that reminds me... how long was I actually out?", you turn to the male guard
>He scratches his chin. "About 2 days", he tells you, matter-of-factly
"Horseapples, I gotta report my encounter with the solarians in with....", you frown at the mere thought
>It's Chase that finishes your thought though: "...Styx"
>You don't like the idea of talking to that prick, but you probably have to get it over eventually
>When, where and how? Or maybe you got another idea? What are you going to do right now?
>>
>>30101937
>2 days
Man, we've been unconscious more than conscious for the past month.

We should find Styx immediately, really. Then we should probably think about going through one of the remaining trials.
>>
>>30101937
We should do it immediately. It's our duty after all, let's try our best to ignore the personal stuff for the time being.
>>
>>30101955
>>30102039
>With a huff you jump down from the bed, Chase behind you just flopping onto the pillows, stretching her legs out after you
>"Hnnnggggg, more cuddles?", she asks, making puppy dog eyes at you as you leave
>It's kinda adorable, really. She reminds you so much of an innocent little filly like this
"Later, maybe", you tell her and she just frowns before going back to a more serious demeanor
>"You're probably right, though. Probably get it over with as fast as you can, right?", she sends you off with a pat on the back
>Even though you're sore, you can still walk. Worst part is your back though, it hurts more than the rest of your body does
>Making your way through the hallways, you soon find Styx' quarters and knock on the door diligently
>Most of you wishes he wouldn't be here, but his rough voice begs you inside
>He looks up from the paperwork he was doing and frowns at you
>"What do you little pes- I mean, princess want from me?", he hisses at you
>What do you do? What will and what won't you report?
>>
>>30102199
Sir, it's my duty to report to you what happened during the Solarian attack.
Basically report everything that happened. That the prisoner escaped with the help of the librarian, how they tied up Chase in her room, how the prisoner made off with an orb that seemed to increase his speed, which is what allowed that Solarian to defeat a squad of Lunarians singlehoofedly, how the librarian was left behind as a sacrifice so he could mistake, how Chase and us were both injured, and how we managed to subdue the librarian with our magic before passing out.
Also, be sure to mention that we overheard them saying that the solarians plan to attack within a few weeks.
>>
>>30102199
Report everything
>>
>>30102232
Don't forget that we also got him with the possibly poisoned dagger before he teleported.
>>
>>30102232
>>30102244
>>30102281
>You salute before even starting to speak, which seems to surprise Styx for just a moment
>"I am here to report about the incident from two days ago!", you firmly state, not daring to blink
>For just a few seconds you see him think about what you just said, but then he nods. "Speak or get out"
>It probably wouldn't be a good idea to lie or only tell him half of the truth so you go with everything you remember
>How you met the librarian, how she freed the imprisoned solarian and how they tied Chase up in her room
>You tell him about the two magical orbs they took as well and how the solarian managed to escape with the magical artifacts
>Styx is being told about the librarian left behind and how you managed to put her to sleep with your magic before she could escape
>And finally you mention their plan to attack in a few weeks
>His eyes become the size of two dinner plates. "A-attack this castle? Oh by the grace, this is terrible news...."
>He looks through his documents on the chair quickly before looking back up at you
>"Y-you're dismissed, Silver", is all he manages to say before going back through his papers
>What do you do?
>>
>>30102564

Yes, sir.
Back to Chase for the day, I suppose.
>>
>>30102564
At least he managed to put aside his pettiness. Let's go to Chase now.
>>
>>30103338
>>
You almost feel off the board. You're welcome.
>>
>>30104419
>>
>>30104813
>>
>>30105633
>>
>>30106161
>>
>>30107409
>>
>>30107813
>>
>>30108551
>>
>>30109376
>>
>>30110280
>>
>>30110923
>>
>>30111434
>>
>>30102596
>>30102724
>It catches you buy surprise that he just put aside his pettiness
>But considering what you just told him, that feels like a normal reaction who just heard of an army incoming
>Might be at the time to prepare yourself for the oncoming storm, but for now, you just want to see Chase
>Considering how long you've been gone, which is not that long at all, you think she's probably still in the infirmary
>To your luck, that is exactly the right place to look for her
>As you round the corner, you see her arguing with a unicorn with a red cross on her behind
>"-can not allow you to leave! I don't want to have to patch you up again", she says
>"I am totally healthy, I swear! No need for any more patching ups!", Chase pleads and tries to leave, but the mare pulls her back with telekinesis
>They don't seem to have noticed you, what do you do?
>>
>>30113413
Stealthily sneak in and cuddle the Chase
>>
>>30113413
A lot has happened to us and Chase. Cuddles are mandatory.
>>
>>30113421
>>30113605
>A devious plan forms inside of your head, one so truly evil, you have the desire to laugh loudly
>But there is no time for that as you need to go through with the idea
>Sticking to the edges of the room, you sneak behind the two bickering ponies before jumping
>Your hooves outstretched, you come in and tackle chase to the ground, who "eeps" in surprise
>Nuzzling your snootle into her neck fur, she gives you a few gentle strokes with her hoof
>"Eager for those cuddles I promised you, aren't you?", she asks, just a hint of smug in her voice
>You nod, happiness warming up your entire body. These last few days don't seem too bad if your reward is cuddles like this

>And just like that, the grapple has been reversed. She is now holding you, before hoisting you on her back
>With a smile, she walks past the nurse. "Sorry, gotta put the kid to bed, you know how children are", she waves her hoof noncholantly
>The mare just sighs in defeat and lets the two of you pass
>You hold on to Chase's back as she trots outside the room and looks around

>"You wanna take a shortcut? It's dangerous but it should get us to the room lickety split", she whispers to you
>Nodding in approval, Chase makes her way to the next shadow as fast as she can. "Hold on tight"
>Putting your hooves around the mares neck, you tighten your grip
>She takes a deep breath and steps forward, right into the shadow on the wall
>As you pass the threshold, any air around you disappears and can't breath
>But Chase told you to hold on, so that is what you do
>Opening your eyes, you can see... absolutely nothing. But you can feel them. Exits all around you
>Then you suddenly feel like your body begins to dissolve into nothingness as you get pulled towards one of the exists

>You open your eyes back up and find yourself standing in Chase's room, still completely dark
>The bed is right there, inviting the both of you, but you still hold on tight
>What do you do?
>>
>>30113729
That was AWESOME!
>>
>>30113729
Can we learn something that cool!
>>
>>30113771
>>30113820
>You blankly stare at Chase for a moment, your mind attempting to process what has just happened
"That... that was.....", you start to stammer out, unable to find the right words
>"Shadow Stepping", Chase completes your sentence, but over your excitement you don't really catch that
>Unlatching from your mentors neck, you hop down, face her and press your own snootle against hers. They touch.
"AWESOME! THAT WAS THE COOLEST THING I EVER SAW!", you burst out
>You continue on: "Chase, when can I learn this?!?", still violating the poor mare's personal space
>She pushes you back, gently. "Woah, hold your horses, there, sweetheart. Shadow stepping ain't no joke, you could get lost in the shadows"
>That came out far more serious than you expected it to, extremely concerned even
>Come to think of it, you remember this feeling, the feeling of losing hold of your body... Back when Chase showed you the hall of the trials
>It makes you think about this strange power.... power in general and the dangers that come with it
>It also makes you think about the trials again, the one you still haven't completed
>You feel like the time has come to do so
>But is there something you want to do beforehand? Anything, really?
>>
>>30114164
Nah.

H-hey Chase. About those trials. With graduation and m-maybe a Solarian attack soon, I think I should do them.
>>
>>30114205
This
>>
>>30114205
>>30114293
>The decision has been made and you think you are finally ready
"Chase?", you look up at her, giving the most serious expression you can muster
>She looks at you confused and just manages to give you a "hmm?"
"I want to complete them. The trials I mean", instinctively you look at your leg, the symbols that have appeared two years ago
>Chase looks you up and down, unease and fear for you being plain as the night
>"A-are you... are you really sure? Silver, you remember what happened last time, right?"
>Of course. How could you forget. A pony.... they might have had family....
>The thoughts weigh heavily on your mind. Will the other two trials be the same?
>You look up to Chase, tears welling up in her eyes
>Gently brushing her cheek with your hoof, you tell her that she won't. She will never lose you
>With that, you make your way through the door, leaving behind a mare with a very somber expression
>It hurts you as much as it hurts her, but with the dark clouds of war looming above you, it is something that has to be done
>You hear hoofsteps coming after you, but still a little bit distant from you

>The entrance has been rather overgrown as you reach it, but you take a stick and open the path back up
>And soon you find yourself in the underground arena before, just as you left it
>The crystals around you begin to light up brighter than you remember them, the marks on your leg pulsing with the same, silvery glow
>In front of you, two spectral guards remain standing. One clothed in winter gear, the other just has plain armor
>They watch you, unmoving, unblinking
>The choice is yours....
>>
Of nap time, my lovelies. I love you all, you guys are the best!
>>
>>30114681
Winter
>>
>>30114681
I have a feeling that the winter one would be something like a viking. Can we have more details on them? Which species they are at the very least?
>>
>>30114693
A nap sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>30112944
>>
>>30115594
>>
>>30116507
>>
>>30117055
>>
>>30117720
>>
>>30118667
>>
>>30114790
>>30114951
>You look closer at the pony in the winter gear, just like the other spectral guard, this one is an earth pony of average build
>There aren't really any remarkable features sticking out to you
>Typical earth ponies with short manes, the way it is common in the guards
>Turning around, you really hoped you'd see Chase smiling at you, but she didn't join you
>Frowning, you turn back to the trial entrance and take the deepest breath you can before slowly exhaling
"This is it. You can do this, Silver, just like you did the first time", you encourage yourself
>A shaky hoof rises up and touches the winter soldier and touches it... through it

>Everything around you immediately blurs and the colors mix into white before disappearing
>You feel as if you're about to puke, getting thrown left and right in whatever white void you are travelling through
>Then everything goes dark and you feel that sensation again.... this must be shadow walking
>But your destination is pre-defined and soon you find yourself in a white wasteland
>A white, very cold wasteland. No gear in sight, all you can see around you is thick snow and a few sparse trees
>There seems to be a mountain range in the distance. The sky is cloudy and promises very uncomfortable weather
>Additionally, you can see what looks like a trail of steps a little bit away from you
>You are shivering slightly, the freezing wind getting to you
>What do you do?
>>
>>30119681
Seems like our best bet would be following the tracks. Tracks like those can't last long out here.
>>
>>30119681
Maybe these trials aren't all centered around combat?
>>
>>30119711
>>30119721
>The tracks would probably be your best bet to get out of... wherever you are
>Are you even here? Or is this just a dream? The cold feels dreadfully real to you
>Shaking, you make your way over to the tracks. It's definitely hooves, pony hooves at that
>And barely visible, you are able to make out what seems to be tracks from a pulled cart, in addition to another set of hooves
>Could there be a trading route here or something similar?
>Step by step, you walk through the snow that's slowly increasing in height with every snowflake touching the ground gently
>You walk for a while. A long while. The cold makes it hard to move as it feels like your joints are freezing
>Trying to not to think about it, your mind wanders to the nature of these trials. Are they not all centered around combat? It sure looks like it

>The sun is about to dip beyond the horizon as you have to stop for a moment, every muscle feeling sore
>Without the rays of the golden orb, the creeping cold quickly starts going through your fur, skin and bones
>Teeth clattering, you look around. The cart tracks have long since disappeared and the hoof steps lost visibility too
>In the distance, a storm seems to be approaching and makes you worry
>The mountains seem quite a while away, so you doubt you'd get there fast enough to find shelter
>And you are unable to tell how far you are away from another pony judging purely by the tracks
>What do you do?
>>
>>30119950
We can dig an emergency shelter near a tree which will serve as a wind and snow break
>>
>>30119976
>You know that you have to rest, but it would be suicide out in the open
>Fortunately for you, there is a tree not too far away from you, which you make your way over and dig an emergency shelter
>It's not much and especially not super comfortable, but it should do the trick
>Lying down, your eyes fall shut and you fall asleep, dreamless and restless

>You slowly open your eyes. It is still deep in the night and the wind is howling
>Due to the clouds, you aren't able to tell where the moon is or exactly how late it really is
>But your sensitive ears seem to pick up something not too far from you
>Sounds like... voices. 2 different ones. They seem to be bickering about something. "Pulling" and "Cart" are the words you are able to make out
>They don't sound exactly hostile, but approaching them might be a bad idea regardless
>What do you do?
>>
>>30120252
Let's try and sneak a bit closer to see if we can hear what's going on.
>>
>>30120264
This
>>
>>30120264
>>30120308
>You do your best to sneak closer to the source of your voices
>As you expected, two ponies, a Pegasus and a Unicorn stand next to a cart with a big, golden sun drawn onto it
>"-turn to pull the cart, so get to it!", the Pegasus, a mare, commands the Unicorn, who just replies with a grunt
>They both are wearing what seems to be very warm jackets, jackets that you wouldn't mind wearing yourself
>The cart seems quite sturdy and you see a multitude of items on it. Food, clothing, trinkets
>There is a small statue of what seems to be the princess of the night in the back
>Looking at the ponies again, you see them both carrying weapons on themselves, the Pegasus a rapier and the unicorn a mace
>And where their cutiemarks are you see a sun stitched onto the jackets
>What do you do?
>>
>>30120728
Okay, we're not gonna win a straight up engagement, so it's plan time. It's quite late, and it seems likely that whoever's not pulling the cart will be wanting to go to sleep as soon as possible.
My plan is this: follow along at first, unseen. Wait for the cart passenger to fall asleep, then we cast our sleep spell on the cart puller. Relieve them of their weapon, kill the sleeping cart passenger, then kill the sleeping cart puller, and boom, clothes, food, living the dream.
>>
>>30120883
I kinda want to know where they're going, how about we do the same, but just steal the stuff we need instead of killing them.
>>
>>30121052
That works. They do have more food.
>>
>>30121062
Clothes, I meant.
>>
>>30119138
>>
so... I've never really done cyoas but I love luna stuff. can someone give me a summary of this cyoa?
>>
>>30121747
Takes place before Nightmare's banishment.
You're a little filly selected as a foal to be trained as an elite soldier for life. It's mostly been about preparing for war, and following the day to day life of his filly.

https://www.anonpone.com/custos/
Read through the backlog here to find out what's going on.
>>
>>30121937
That's pretty intimidating for new players. I think having a 5000 word summary would work better.
>>
>>30122014
Ehhh. 60k words isn't that many. You really could catch up in just a couple days of reading, and I'm not really up for spoonfeeding the plot, to be honest.
>>
>>30122805
>>
>>30123404
>>
>>30124875
>>
>>30126232
>>
>>30127252
>>
>>30128154
>>
>>30129728
>>
>>30131185
>>
>>30131668
>>
>>30132185
>>
>>30132968
>>
>>30133435
>>
>>30135043
>>
>>30135506
>>
>>30136411
>>
>>30137251
>>
File: Silver from Custos.png (107KB, 1850x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Silver from Custos.png
107KB, 1850x1250px
>>
>>30140840
>>
>>30141555
>>
>>30143018
>>
>>30143370
>>
>>30120883
>>30121052
>>30121062
>>30121066
>A straight up engagement with them is an encounter that you will never be able to handle
>There must be a way to save yourself the trouble and just get the goods without having to fight
>Considering how late it is, the pony who's not going to pull the cart is probably going to go to sleep quite soon
>After a while, they stop their bickering and the unicorn takes over pulling
>For the first hour, the pegasus hovers next to him, but she ends up saying goodnight and lays down in the cart, in midst of food, clothes and everything else
>You don't think you could take anything from the cart without waking up the mare or raising alarm
>Should you kill her? What about the unicorn stallion?
>How are you going to deal with this situation?
>>
>>30144259
Okay. First, extra layer of sleep magic on the sleeping mare. Should be easy, but we don't want her waking up when the cart halts.
Then, sleep the puller, and we should be able to take what we desire - just what we need so it's not obvious they were robbed - and then when somepony wakes up, they continue on and we can follow.
>>
>>30144290
>You actually never tried to put more sleep magic on a sleeping pony
>But it is worth a try, it might make her sleep deeper with it
>You charge your horn from a safe distance and begin casting your magic
>It definitely did hit its mark, you are sure of that, but you don't really know if it had any effect
>Nevertheless, freezing to death out here is not an option, so you just have to continue on
>The awake pony is still pulling the cart, not having noticed your casting on his companion
>But with the occasional yawning you can tell that he is about to fall asleep himself, especially with a little help
>You sneak up on the wagon and once again, your magic hits the target, the pony just falling asleep on the spot and dropping into the snow
"Perfect", you congratulate yourself for your success and hop into the back of the cart
>The pegasus mare is kicking her hoofsies in her sleep. Adorable, really
>Looking around, you see clothes of all kinds, big, small, robes, socks, you name it
>There's also rations for what seems like a week of travel for the two ponies. You wonder why so much
>There's also the statue in the far corner, but you would need to pass the mare to get there
>What do you do?
>>
>>30144891
Get a set of warm clothing, a few days worth of food, and a saddlebag for ourselves to carry it if we can.
Make sure a set of socks is included in the warm clothing, as well as a set of boots to go over them. It's quite important to keep your hooves warm and dry, after all.

While we're doing that, cast a look over to the statue. Does it seem important in any way? Just how big is it?
It's just a statue, after all. Even if it is the princess of the night, if it's gone, they will know for sure they've been robbed, and our plan is to follow them, after all.
>>
>>30144891
Get the warmest clothing we can get, and get a few rations. Inspect this statue.
>>
>>30144968
>>30145016
>First of all, you put on some of the clothes that you find scattered in the back
>A robe from the floor over your back, boots for your hoofsies, but most importantly...
>You dig around in the clothes until you find them. The comfiest socks you have ever touched in your life
>Silk? Wool? You really aren't sure, but it doesn't matter. They fit on your hooves like, well, socks on hooves
>And they are extremely comfy and keep you well protected from the snow, together with the boots. Can't get these things wet
>The warmth they bring helps immediately and the freezing winds are so much more bearable than before
>On the floor is also a saddlebag, probably belonging to the sleeping pegasus if you had to guess
>Should you take it? They might think it fell off the back of the wagon?
>You're going to think about that. For now, the statue
>You sneak over to the thing as quietly as you can, but you end up tripping over a metallic tube on the floor
>Behind you, the mare begins to slowly raise her head. "W-wha-?", she looks around for a second before her eyes settle on you
>She doesn't move, just look. For now.
>What do you do?
>>
>>30145431
Sleep her
>>
>>30145431
Did the robe have a hood? She might mistake us for being a pile of clothing. in her half-asleep state. I'm guessing it's also pretty dark.
>>
>>30145445
This if we can do it silently.
>>30145475
This if it would make noise.
>>
>>30144019
>>
>>30146244
>>
>>30146847
>>
>>30147522
>>
>>30147967
>>
>>30148578
>>
>>30149248
>>
>>30150226
>>
>>30150783
>>
>>30145445
>>30145475
>>30145844
>For a moment, panic wells up inside of you, you feel super uneasy and almost take a step back
>You hope for the best. That is that she, in her half-asleep state, is going to mistake you for a pile of clothing
>Unfortunately, her standing up and furrowing her brow at you
>"Who are you and what are you doing here, apart from probably trying to steal from the royal guard"
>In response you desperately try to cast your magic, but she is quick to react to your horn lighting up
>"Not so fast, thief!", she shouts before throwing something, some kind of string?
>It wraps around your horn and you immediately feel your magic fade away
>Picking up her weapon, she takes a step forward. "I asked you a question, at least have the damn decency to answer"
>Behind you, you can hear the stallion move and slowly wake up again
>What do you do?
>>
>>30151794
Take a deep breath. We're kinda fucked. Might as well try and earn some sympathy. We are just a filly after all.

Shrink up and shy away.
I-I'm lost. I-I've been walking all day in the cold, and I was freezing, and starving, there's a storm coming, and you had plenty of food and clothes in your cart, and I thought you wouldn't miss them...
>>
>>30151794
You'd really punish a hopelessly lost pony for attempting to avoid freezing to death? Now would be a good time for a stomach growl. When was the last time we ate?
>>
>>30151896
>>30151827
>You shy away, trying to pass as the most harmless filly in the world
>It's hard but you manage to make a few tears form in your eyes
>Your stomach conveniently growls in protest of not having any food
"I-I was... f-freezing and starving and... and I", you fake a sniff to the best of your ability
"P-please don't l-let me die", you cry and jump in for a hug
>The mare is surprised, to say the least
>Her weapon drops to the floor as her wings extend in surprise and she looks down on you
>Once again you cry, "I-I just thought you had so much a-and wouldn't..."
>The mare looks down on you and her surprise turns to a motherly smile
>"O-oh you poor thing, you must be so scared..."
>She gently brushes your mane and holds you close
>She let her guard down, you could probably take advantage of that, but should you?
>Her companion just looks at her questioningly, unsure of how to proceed
>What do you do

Sorry for the late reply, I am abused as tech support
>>
>>30152349
Ask them where they're going and where we are.
>>
>>30152385
"W-where are we?", you meekly ask, putting on the best puppy dog eyes that you can muster
>Which isn't exactly a good puppy dog face, considering that you never used it before, but it works
>"Ayy, Iron Mane, where are we?", the mare shouts over your head to her friend
>He just turns around, telling you that you are up in the frozen north and on your way to Canterlot
>Something about urgent intel that could turn some tides
>"That reminds me... how does a little pony such as yourself even get into a place like this?"
>She stops hugging you and moves back a few steps, suspiciously mustering you
>With a quick movement of her hoof, she flips away the hood of your robe and takes a look at your ears
>"Mane, I think we got a bit of a situation", she tells her friend and goes into a more aggressive stance
>What do you do?
>>
>>30152608
Oh... You hate me cause I look like this too, huh?
>>
>>30152608
Cry and whimper a bit more. This isn't the first time someone was afraid of us because of how we looked.
>>
>>30151481
>>
>>30153305
>>
>>30152608
We could add that our parents threw us out here because we're freaky for maximum sympathy points.
>>
>>30153978
>>
>>30155045
>>
Wew.
>>
>>30157211
>>
>>30157720
>>
>>30152659
>>30152701
>You step back and start whimpering again, stronger than before
"S-so you hate me too? J-just because I... I look like this? A-are you afraid of me?"
>You didn't exactly manage to sound perfectly sincere, but you hope it'll suffice anyways
>"Scared? Of a night abomination like yourself?", the mare erupts into laughter, "don't make laugh"
>She then proceeds to stare straight at you. "You're a monster, just like the false goddess you pray to."
>You hear the unicorn enter the cart from behind before talking. "And we are the ones that are sent to erase the monsters that have strayed too far from Celestia's light"
>The pegasus picks up her weapon and you can feel the unicorn advance towards you
>What do you do?
>>
>>30158373
Well, alright then, doesn't look like they're giving us much choice.

But, we're a trained soldier too, and they won't expect us to be much of a threat without our horn, so the element of surprise and our greatly increased resilience are our advantages.
Take hold of that metal pipe we tripped over and go hard against that unicorn. Aim for the head if possible. He has a functionally much greater range than we do, so closing the distance and taking him out first is key. If we can get him down quick, then turn to the pega.

Thrusting weapons are shit for horses without hands to hold them. She can't really poke, so she'll have to rely on her bodily momentum to do damage, which means lots of telegraphing.
>>
>>30158373
Welp, time to fight. Our magic has been crippled and it's two against one. Grab the statue and run, force them to chase us so we can fight them in different terrain. Might even be able to split them up.
>>
>>30158429
>>30158432
>You frown as you realize that you really don't have a choice but fight now
>Should have taken them out earlier, but eh, you'll make do
>They probably don't expect your training and increased resilience, so you should put that to good use
>Taking a quick step back, you duck and grab the pipe, using momentum to deliver a very hard blow to the unicorn
>As you turn around you see that he was about to cast magic, but the metallic pipe hit his horn
>He winces in pain and holes a hoof up to his head, blood dripping from the base of the horn. It's cracked
>You know how crippling this can be for a unicorn, especially if not treated quickly
>For now, you're pretty damn sure that he is no longer a threat, so you turn to the mare who stares at you in horror
>"I-iron", she whispers, before getting her resolve back and charging straight at you
>As you expected, she doesn't really use her rapier to poke and instead uses her body movement to try and deal damage
>But your half-bat sense give you an advantage as you dodge almost every swipe
>One hits though, a rather deep cut on your neck
>Crimson liquid is flowing out, but you don't think your life is in danger just yet
>Going back to dance with the mare, she tries to deliver blows and you gracefully dodge
>She gets angrier with each swipe, less concentrated and more desperate
>It opens her moves up to flaws and one of those you finally manage to abuse
>With a strong flap of your wings, you propel yourself forward and slide underneath the mare, holding up your head and using your horn as a lethal knife
>The sight is far from pretty, but behind you, the mare flops over to her side, blood leaving her body at a rapid speed
>She's still breathing, but she would require help immediately
>Once again, your gaze is drawn to the statue for a short moment, though
>What do you do?
>>
>>30158776
Snatch it and run, there's really no reason to kill either of them, we should just focus on survival. Though I really don't want these bastards to have something that rightfully belongs to the princess.
>>
>>30158776
I thought we didn't have wings.
>>
>>30158841
I think we should kill them. They said they're delivering important info that could turn the tide of the war.
>>
>>30158935
Oh, forgot about that. Focus on the unicorn than since the other is bleeding to death. Also, we should move the fight away from her so she can't get any cheep shots in.
>>
>>30158841
>>30158863
>>30158935
>>30158965
>Wait, wings? You peek behind yourself to find a foggy, black shadow swirling around your back, just barely having the shape of two bat wings
>You give them a few curious flaps and can feel how this fog is actually strong enough to lift you in the air
>The unicorn coughing and wincing on the floor reminds you that you have a job to finish though
>Slowly, but as menacingly as you can, you make your way over to him
>He looks up to you, fear in his eyes. His entire body language conveys a single wish: Mercy
>He is begging for his and the life of his companion to be spared
>Glancing over at the bleeding mare, you sigh. You know you can't do it. This is the worst feeling, but you know it's right
>Trotting over to the mare once more, you pick up the rapier before returning to the stallion, who looks at you, unsure
>Just barely shaking your head, he understands, and his head lowers to the floor, defeated, without hope
>With a precise stab, you free him from his world-ly chains, you watch as the spark of life diminishes and disappears from his eyes
>"I-....Ir...on...", the mare attempts to speak one last time, but the exhaustion gets the better of her
>Grimacing in pain, her breath, too, stops just like that, and nothing but eerie silence surrounds you
>Once more, the thoughts of them having family, or maybe even being each other's family crosses your mind
>Is it right for you to decide who's time on this earth ceases? These thoughts are quickly disregarded though
>Silently you step over to the statue and pick it up

>...

>A flash of light and you wake up, shivering on the floor of the cave
>Someone put bandages around your neck, but they already turned red
>What do you do? How do you feel?
>>
>>30159188
It, well, feels wrong. We're supposed to ease passing, not cause it.
That's enough for today. Let's start making our way back.
>>
>>30159188
Look around. Did we get a new symbol?
>>
>>30159213
>>30159220
>You rise up, your legs are shaking uncontrollably and you feel rather weak
>On your leg, a new mark immediately becomes obvious to you: A snowflake, glowing in silver white
>You look around, just as the last guard, the one in winter gear also disappeared without a trace
>There is only one of them remaining, that means just one last trial
>Thinking back to the snow trial, it turns your stomach. All of this felt wrong, just as wrong as the time you had to kill in the arena
>You wonder if you will ever manage to get used to this feeling... to killing another pony
>As you turn around to try and leave, you could have sworn you saw movement going up the tunnel
>Touching the bandage around your neck, you wince. It stings like a thousand needles
>Part of you wants to complete the last trial as well, but you aren't sure if you are in the condition to do so
>Should you rest here? Leave? What will you do when you go back out?
>>
With the last trial complete, I think this is a good point to stop this session. Hope you had fun, and sorry for making you kill ponies again. I'll never learn, will I?
>>
>>30159629
Not now. We heal quick, sure, but not that quick. We need to rest. Follow towards that movement.
>>
>>30159629
Can we still do that wing thing?
>>
>>30158323
>>
>>30160810
>>
>>30159635
I just want Silver to be happy and sleep with Luna.
>>
>>30161781
Considering Luna said she wouldn't mind having breakfast with us "from time to time," we've completed two out of the three trials that only Luna's most elite soldiers face, I'd say it's only a matter of time and completing that last trial.
>>
>>30161553
>>
>>30163512
>>
>>30164280
>>
>>30164919
>>
>>30165389
>>
>>30165787
>>
>>30166566
>>
>>30167038
>>
>>30167848
>>
>>30168512
>>
>>30169723
>>
>>30170373
>>
Hello?
>>
>>30159644
>>30159893
>You turn your head and look at your back, hoping to find the shadow-y fog that you have seen at the trial
>There is nothing. Just the regular old back that you have gotten used to over the years
>Could this have been something the trial gave you? You sure as hell hope not
>You realize how long you have been standing here and how drained of energy you feel
>The wound has gotten better already, but you start to believe that the magic in you is using your life energy or something to heal
>Stumbling over to the exit, with shaking legs you make your way out of the cave
>Golden, blinding rays of light hit your eyes and make you blink as you leave the small, hidden entrance
>You instinctively let out an angry hiss at the fiery orb in the sky
>As your eyes get used to the brightness, you can see a single batpony sit a bit away from you, her back turned
>You know exactly who it is, but what should you do? Approach her? And how?
>What do you even say, "I killed ponies again?", you don't think she'd react happy about that
>>
>>30171634
Just hug her.
>>
>>30171634
There's hardly anything that needs to be said. Walk over, hug her.
>>
>>30171634
Boop the batpony.
>>
>>30171648
>>30171651
>>30171769
>You move over to Chase as silent as a cat, yet her ears pick up the movement and turn to you
>Her face on the other hand, does not and she just continues staring off into the distance
>A few tears drop to the ground in front of her and you can hear quiet sobs and hiccups
>Gently extending your legs around her you take her into a hug from behind
>She doesn't object. She doesn't really react either though
>As you put a hoof up to her snoot and boop her, a leg takes yours and holds your hoof close to her chest
>Her face lowers down and you can see their tears flowing fully now
>This is not like the Chase you know, the strong Chase that not even the most terrible things can scare
>This is a weak, helpless Chase, begging for help in this forsaken world.
>Help for what you do not know, but it's clear that she is scared regardless
>What do you do?
>>
>>30171915
What's wrong, Chase? I'm here, please tell me
>>
>>30171915
Ask Chase how she's feeling and what you can do to help her.
>>
>>30171915
She needs cuddles.
>>
>>30171925
>>30171965
>>30172077
"Chase...", you hug the mare and nuzzle into her neck, but she tries to push you away
>You take a step back, not understanding her behavior. "C-chase? W-what's wrong?"
>She just lies down on the floor and sobs. She doesn't actually seem to comprehend your presence at all
>This is more than just sadness, it's a full on breakdown
>You cuddle up next to her, in hope to get her back to being normal
"Chase, let me help you, somehow...", you whisper into her ear, but she just begins shivering
>"Soon", she is sobbing. "It'll all end, soon...."
>You have no idea what to make of this rather cryptic message. What is she talking about?
>Her breath picks up. She is starting to hyperventilate
>What do you do?
>>
>>30172314
Chase, I'm here. Please.
>>
>>30172314
Please, we need you Chase!
>>
>>30172314
Since talking to her is kinda ineffective at this point, just leave her alone and come back sometime later to see if she's calmed down.
While away, let's see if we can talk to Silver.
>>
>>30172366
We are Silver, Anon.
>>
>>30172403
Fug.
Is there anybody to talk to besides Chase that's available?
>>
>>30172403
>>30172366
>>30172343
>>30172322
>You quietly stand up, this is pointless
>She is clearly not going to respond to anything you say, maybe she just needs some time to herself
>Gently brushing your hoof over her head a few times, you hope she is going to come back to her senses soon
>With a glance back at the shivering pony, you whisper a "Chase, I need you" and head back through the courtyard and inside
>Judging from the sun's position, it is around midday
>You don't exactly know who's awake, but you could check on your friends... although they are probably asleep
>Maybe Luna? She might be awake, possibly.
>The solarian librarian also comes to mind, maybe they allow you to visit her?
>What will you do?
>>
>>30172535
I dunno, maybe the librarian, I guess. Might as well try to water those seeds of doubt, get her to betray her fellow suns.
>>
>>30172535
Try talking to Luna. if she isn't awake talk to the librarian.
>>
m-muh daily break
>>
bep
>>
>>30173159
>>
>>30173860
>>
>>30174738
>>
>>30175517
>>
>>30176470
>>
>>30177298
>>
>>30177815
>>
>>30178869
>>
>>30179368
>>
>>30179925
>>
>>30180503
>>
>>30181205
>>
>>30181970
>>
>>30182268
>>
>>30183875
>>
>>30184619
>>
>>30185386
>>
>>30186243
>>
>>30186952
>>
>>30187672
>>
>>30188718
>>
>>30189374
>>
>>30190111
Going to bed bump
>>
>>30190111
>>
>>30191470
>>
>>30191994
>>
>>30192455
>>
>>30193200
>>
>>30194146
>>
>>30194682
>>
>>30195887
>>
>>30196678
>>
Goddamn it Wolvan
>>
>>30197790
>>
>>30198903
>>
>>30199519
>>
>>30172549
>>30172582
I feel extremely drained the past few days, I am extremely sorry. Gonna try to push 1 or 2 updates tonight at least
>>
>>30172549
>>30172582
>Right now, what you want most is talk to the princess herself. If she is awake that is
>Making your way through the castle and looking for the alicorn, your search ends fruitlessly
>Well, might as well go try to talk to the librarian. Maybe you can get some information... or plant a seed of doubt
>The mare is probably held in the dungeons, just like the other solarian was
>A guard keeps watch in front of the entrance down into the dungeon and you approach
>He just stares at you and grunts. "What do you want, kid? Get out of here, this is no place for you", he commands
>You immediately know you don't like this guy
>Unfortunately, to get down into the prisoner's area, you need to get past him
>Smooth talk? Knock him out? Try something else?
>A certain part of you remembers the thing Chase showed you... Shadowwalking?
>But that seems rather dangerous
>>
>>30200106
My name is Silver Smith, I was one who apprehended the librarian the night she helped the solarian escape. I need to speak with her.
>>
>>30200123
this
>>
>>30199979
>>
>>30201378
>>
>>30202395
>>
>>30203177
>>
>>30203938
>>
>>30204763
>>
>>30205978
>>
Let it drop, I need to regain my energy. I am so sorry, but Imma start back up next week
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.