[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why Spike still has a thing for Rarity after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (138KB, 663x1205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 663x1205px
I don't know why Spike still has a thing for Rarity after all this time. All she does is lead him on and use him for labor.
The least she could do is tell him she's not interested
>>
Because she is a bitch and the writers for some reason despite insisting that Spike is a child don't realize how fucked up it makes Rarity look.
>>
>>30093180
piss off with your stealth Glimshit thread
>>
>>30093180
>inb4 le cuckshed meemee xD
>>
>>30093205
You're a turkey
>>
>>30093180
Yes, well, all the ponies are a stereotypical 'girl' type. Rarity's the fancy pony. But still a girl, and like all girls that only means that boys hearts only exist to see how much you can get them to bleed.
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 900x600px
>>30093219
Are you ok, nonny?
Do you need to talk?
>>
File: you_broke_it_by_bob_rz.jpg (134KB, 864x756px) Image search: [Google]
you_broke_it_by_bob_rz.jpg
134KB, 864x756px
>>30093227
No, I'm fine. Thank you.
>>
>>30093180
desu starlight and spike could be a cute couple.
anything is better than rarara at this point.
Even though I know it won't ever happen and we won't ever get any ship out of the main characters.
And also that we won't ever see Spike or the CMC actually grow up.
Damn, this show could become so much more.
>>
File: 133432.jpg (51KB, 577x428px) Image search: [Google]
133432.jpg
51KB, 577x428px
>>30093180
He was near the boutique looking for his new love interest, and Rarity used to always have his handy friendzone-slave asked him to help her with the flayers, Spike besides trying to bury his old crush, helped her because she is a friend anyways.
>>
>>30093219
>>30093233
At the end of the day we still fall in love with another one, sooner or later.
But that's why we love them Anon.
>>
>>30093237
Wrong. In the newest episode, it's pretty clear he's not over her at all
>>
>>30093236
The cmc have been looking taller lately
>>
I wish we'd actually see Spike and the CMC grow up physically. But I guess no toys can be sold.
>>
>>30093205
No self respecting glimshitter wants spike to fuckin speak to her.
>>
File: tumblr_onyn7wP1X01ud62owo1_500.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onyn7wP1X01ud62owo1_500.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>30093251
He is helping a friend that always will be a friend and he is trying to deal with that besides what he has been feeling, people can change, let the little dude evolve.
>>
File: image.png (585KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
585KB, 1024x768px
>>30093272
Does he look like he's moved on?
>>
>>30093233
Flutter-cucked?
>>
>>30093254
I caught that thread, but I'm still not sure if it's true Anon.
It could simply be because they refreshed their assets and changed the proportions a bit, but not for /this kind/ of reason.
I mean I hope it is.
Then again, there's only 9 months passing in between S2 and S5, so who knows.
>>
File: image.jpg (429KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429KB, 1500x1500px
>>30093255
Implying
>>
>>30093287
Oh god, he is so fucking hopeless. Spike the Rarity's (no gay) gayfriend
>>
>>30093297
That apparently was just a magic potion because IDW hates any actually good concepts.

>>30093300
Try English, relicariox.
>>
>>30093216
yet you're the one making the "gobble" noises when choking on cocks
>>
>>30093339
I make sure to chew my chicken before swallowing
>>
>>30093339
You're a peacock
>>
They should have spike kill himself then we can have an ep about getting over the loss and move on.
Then they wouldn't have to waste time animating him.
>>
>>30093372
>making Cathy go back to voice acting sewers
shame on you!
>>
>>30093372
Nah, they'll kill granny smith for that episode.
>>
>>30093372
They should have anon kill himself and then his parents can have a day getting over the loss and moving on.
Then they wouldn't have to waste time making him nuggets and cleaning his room.
>>
File: just a joke brah.png (120KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
just a joke brah.png
120KB, 500x729px
>>30093356
>>
>>30093407
You're a swordfish
>>
>>30093412
you're a blowfish
>>
>>30093415
You're a raptor
>>
>Rarity is rich and white
>Rarity is racist towards dragons
>Rarity uses Spike for labor
Well fuck my ozone...
>>
File: 1465706554964.jpg (31KB, 448x326px) Image search: [Google]
1465706554964.jpg
31KB, 448x326px
>>30093180
The only person who could get mad about this is a teenage boy who thought he had a chance with his older sister's friend and got salty when he finally realized it would never happen.

Spike's a child. What's Rarity supposed to do? He's a little kid with a huge crush. If she just outright tells him to fuck off, it'll break his heart. All she can do is be nice to him and wait for him to figure it out on his own, if he doesn't already know.

A grown woman can't "lead on" a little boy. And if he's gonna tag along anyway, might as well get him to help out with some chores.
>>
File: sweating Spike.jpg (206KB, 789x768px) Image search: [Google]
sweating Spike.jpg
206KB, 789x768px
>>30093180
It's my headcanon that he's self aware enough to know him and Rarity will never be a thing which is why he didn't make much of a fuss when she was lusting after Trenderhoof but she's still the equivalent of the hot woman down the street that he gets free hugs from.
>>
>>30093491
Go to bed Sweetie Belle
>>
>>30093506
Shit, when you put it like that, I'd put up with way worse bullshit for some milf hugs then Spike deals with
>>
>>30093491
No, you're stupid.
That's not what's happening.
Your older sister's friend wasn't 'using you' like rarara uses him.
>b-bbut he wants to do it
yes, because he expects something in return you mongul.
This is literally like leading a donkey with a carrot but never giving it to him.
>>
>>30093491

She isn't nice to him, She actively takes advantage of him by making him do chores, carry heavy luggage and shit.
>>
>>30093605
You must be 18 to post on 4chan.

But don't worry, maybe one day when you're a big boy you'll meet a girl your own age and she'll let you put your weenie in her.

Basically >>30093506 said it best. Your average 12 year old boy is still smart enough to know he's never going to have a romantic relationship with an adult female. If anything, he's getting some quality jerk material.

All this malicious intent you're ascribing to the situation reeks of personal baggage. Just because you were retarded enough to believe that you and the hot college chick next door were going to get married someday doesn't mean Spike is that stupid.
>>
>>30093696
>doesn't watch the show
>has a retarded headcanon
okay thanks for your input Anon, that cleared everything up.
>>
>>30093697
>if I stick my fingers in my ears and go "lalalalalalala" it means I win the argument!
>>
>>30093696
But Spike isn't a 12yo human boy Anon.
He's a fucking kid still learning about stuff like greed and how to interact with other people. He's not a teenager.
Also it doesn't change anything about the fact that she's still using him to do chores and shit for her.
>>
>>30093733
I dunno, 12 seems like a pretty reasonable estimate to me. Twi was a little kid when she got him, and she's an adult now. What would be your guess at his age?
>>
>>30093746
But he's a dragon Anon.
You're literally going full headcanon on his ass.
Twilight is a pone. You're also headcanoning about her being an adult.
We don't know how old they are, neither of them. And we have absolutely no proofs that ponies, and dragons even less so, matures as fast as humans.
The m6 are basically adults but they're still learning about random shit kids should know by 14 Anon.

All we know is that he's a kid, acts like one and should be treated as such.
>>
>>30093756
You're gonna feel really stupid when RariSoike becomes canon
>>
>>30093759
You retards have been saying that for 6 years already.
I'm still waiting.
>>
Anons be like
>"Spike and Rarity shouldn't be together, he's a kid!"
Then they be like
>"I want to breed Applebloom!"
Make up your minds, either go down the rabbit hole or keep being pussies
>>
>>30093761
It's not nice to call people retards
>>
Starlight and Spike could've been a thing if not for Jim
>>
>>30093180
The love of Spike for Rarity is supposed to be a cute demonstration of innocent love to give Spike more of a personality in the beginning of the series. Understand this once and for all: You guys have to STOP thinking that "Sparity" is possible. One is not even a teenager meanwhile the other is an adult. One is a pony, the other is a dragon. Impossible. Rarity say nothing to Spike about it because she obviously can't take such a sentiment seriously, he is basically a kid. If a 8 - 10 year old girl comes to you a say that she loves you and want to marry you, if you take that seriously, you are a fucking pedophile.

>All she does is lead him on and use him for labor.
What's the problem in helping a friend?
Besides, we already have seen that Rarity pays Spike with gems if he want.
>>
>>30093756
>All we know is that he's a kid, acts like one and should be treated as such.
But, that's like, what I'm saying too. I guess we just have completely different ideas about what age counts as a "kid" and how they should be treated.

>The m6 are basically adults but they're still learning about random shit kids should know by 14 Anon.
That's definitely fair, but then again, so is an immortal chaos god.

Forget trying to figure out exact ages. All I'm saying is that Rarity is the equivalent of an adult and Spike is the equivalent of a kid. I don't see any harm in an adult female letting a boy who has a crush on her tag along with her and getting him to do a few chores or carry some stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
You guys sure do like pretending none of this ever happened, don't you?
>>
>>30093756
Bullshit, Faust said the mane 6 are young adults way back in her DA during Season 1, you fucking newfags need to do some research before spewing your ignorance everywhere.
>>
File: image.png (172KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172KB, 525x590px
>>30093815
>Faust
>>
>>30093756
>mane 6
>not adult
now that is a nice bait
>>
>Spike loves pony ass
>Spike loves gems
>Rarity has ass with gems on it

He's gonna be lusting for dat ass long after the rational part of his brain tells him it's never gonna happen
>>
>>30093820
She created the show and the characters and their personality, your bullshit ebin maymays can't win this fight.
>>
>>30093823
>Spike is really starving
>Rarity walks by
>Spike only sees her cutie mark
>He jumps her and bites her flank
>A moan escapes Rarity's mouth
>Awkward silence
>>
>>30093766
Yeah, sorry Anon, the board's general negativity is getting to me.
/)

>>30093762
That's not really our point. I don't see many people here saying they shouldn't be a thing because of the age gap.
No one cares about that here, the problem is that rarara is making him believe it could happen and it won't.

>>30093790
>treated as such
Well there's a difference between a teenager and a kid.
You can count teenagers as kids, but you shouldn't treat them as you treat other 6-10 years old.

>discord
Yeah but discord shouldn't really come in this discussion, we have absolutely no idea of who he really is, what his past is etc. He could have children and we wouldn't know.

>don't see the problem
Well that's your opinion. And it's shit

>>30093815
>what mom said
I know that Anon, that's why I said I know they're adults. That and because they're fucking businessmares and political figures.
But if you weren't so new you'd know that there's only a year or two at most that passed between S1 and S7.
>>30093822
that goes for you too memester master.
English comprehension 101.
>>
>>30093837
Rarity doesn't want him because she's racist
>>
>>30093837
>That's not really our point. I don't see many people here saying they shouldn't be a thing because of the age gap.
>No one cares about that here, the problem is that rarara is making him believe it could happen and it won't.
How do you know it won't eventually work? You don't
>>
>>30093837
>I know that Anon, that's why I said I know they're adults. That and because they're fucking businessmares and political figures.
But if you weren't so new you'd know that there's only a year or two at most that passed between S1 and S7.
Do you have any evidence it's only been 2 years at most since season 1 and season 7?
>>
>>30093847
It will never work, Spike is of the inferior dragon race and Rarity is of the white unicorn master race
>>
>>30093846
Maybe. Rarara being a huge bigot is my headcanon.

>>30093847
Because it's a show for little girls Anon. I didn't mean it in a 'realistic' way. Of course shota love stories could happen. But it's still a show airing on TV, not a fanfic.

>>30093855
Yes.
The winter wrap up something episode of Tank hibernating.
I'm sure someone must have the pic of that somehwere, I'll look after it.
Or just go watch it, fgt.
>>
>>30093868
It's not even a headcanon, it's simply canon.
>Hates dragons, "b-but not you spike, honest!"
>Hates ziggers
>Wants fruitbat genocide
>>
>>30093879
Yeah but everyone wanted to get rid of the fruitbats.
And everyone hates niggers too.
>>
>>30093855
Can't find the pic (there was discord in there but booru doesn't feel like cooperating)
But time elapsed between 'may the best pet win'
S2e07 and 'tanks for the memories' s5e05 is how many months were in between her getting tank and them sharing their first winter together.

I think they also give a 'date' in an episode between these two, to get a general idea of when did may the best pet win exactly happened, but hey.
>>
And then there's me, the only Anon on the planet who ships Spike and Twalot...
>>
>>30093965
that's because you're a degenerate with mommy issues.
>>
>>30094024
Then we should all be shipping TwiSpike
>>
>>30094075
No, we're all degenerates but we don't have mommy issues.
I want to fuck twiggy, not Celestia.
>>
>>30093804
Consistency in MLP? Hah. This is a kids show, remember? Only the facts presented in the same episode count.
>>
>>30093180
He could say no. It's not like she's forcing him to do all that stuff.
>>
File: bfb.jpg (111KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
bfb.jpg
111KB, 803x688px
>>30093778
Blessed Jim, he knows what is best
>>
>>30093180
I think the show was fazing it out. But newfag writer read a cue card and and retreaded it cause we got to remind everyone that Rarity is loved and desired in that world.
>>
>>30093756
Show the moment exactly in the show when is specificly said that dragons age slower. They could perfectly age like a pone, reach certain age and then stop aging.
>>
>>30094802
But we still don't know how long it's been.
Twiggy got her cutie mark when he was born, so she, and the m6, were around the same age that the CMC are today, Ponk being a year younger than FS and Dash being the 'youngest of her class/whatever she called it' to get it.
It could've been 8 years since then. Or 12. Or 4.
We don't know Anon.
Ponies could be considered adults at 14 for all we know.

It could also be a special case, where he simply doesn't grow because ponies are stopping him from hoarding. Then again the other teenager dragons aren't big either for some reason, but Spike could be another 'species' entirely. He's the only wingless dragon we know of.
>>
>>30095630
Dragon size = hoard size
Dragon age = wingspan.
Explains the schizophrenic proportions on the dragons along with why spike doesnt have wings.
Tiny wings means those particular dragons lucked out during greed season.
>>
>>30095654
>tiny wings on large body
>>
>>30095654
But all of this is just a bunch headcanons again.
What would stop teenager dragons from hoarding shit and growing bigger and bigger?
Why is Ember so small if she's a princess?
Maybe Spike is the only species growing with its hoard.
And maybe Spike will never have wings.
There's too many variables Anon.
>>
>>30095654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJsc8AEEAjI
There you go.
He loses his hoard but stays the same size.
>>
>>30094085
You are gay
>>
All of the writers forgot about Secret of My Excess.
>>
>>30093837
>You can count teenagers as kids, but you shouldn't treat them as you treat other 6-10 years old.
Notice how the main 6 aren't treating Spike as they treat the CMC?
>>
>>30096102
Yes, the CMCs are growing and they're letting them do whatever the fuck they want and find their 'way' in the world.
While Spike is stuck with twiggy because he's too young to do so.
Also abuse him.
That and also keep calling him a /baby/ dragon, whether it is true to pony standards or dragon standards we do not know.
>>
>>30096123
Dude, are you fucking serious? Are you seriously implying right now that Spike is younger than the motherfucking CMCs?
>>
>>30096141
Prove me wrong.

>Spike goes on a small journey to do X/Y
>'Holy shit girls we need to follow him he's too young to do anything by himself!'

>cmcs keep doing whatever the fuck they want and could even be moving between kingdoms
>no one gives a fuck
>>
>>30095682
I assumed "most plausible headcanon" was what we're discussing, an indepth encloypedia on dragons is unlikely to get made unless someone here sucks enough dicks at hasbro.

Other dragons would steal it, being inexperienced means you lose your hoard and subsequently shrink before the greed season ends.
She clearly has issues with her status and self worth, to the point she dyed her scales and wore full body armor to sneak into a competition for dragon lord, just being given free shit doesnt sound like a dragon thing.
Could be and he might not, would be weird though considering ONLY he grows with his hoard and ONLY he doesnt have wings.

>>30095694
He didnt exactly lose it though, could just be in the process of moving it.
Hell for all we know spikes fire breath isnt unique to him and it's how dragons move their giant piles of shit.

>>30096161
To be fair, there's big fucking differences between spike going to visit other dragons and the CMC's going on a train to the crystal empire, a city that is literally filled with so much happy thoughts it literally fucking sparkles.
>>
>>30096161
Ok, first of, the fucking CMC weren't even a sperm in their fathers' ballsacks when Spike was hatched.
Two, Spike's been given plenty of leeway during the seasons. In fucking season one Twilight remarks that Spike is on a business trip to Canterlot. The episode which I assume you're referring to is because he's going to the fucking DRAGON LANDS WITH MOTHERFUCKING DRAGONS. You can be sure as shit they'd follow any fucking pony going to the fucking dragon lands.
Three, their sisters don't even let them decide on such simple things as race cars, so no, they're not fucking letting them move between kingdoms or what the fucking ever.
>>
>>30096183
>headcanons
Yes, but I won't ever accept these as sources. The problem with headcanons is that they can easily be countered by other headcanons, and only madness and autism lies that way.
I mean we can discuss about headcanons if you want Anon, I don't mind. But that won't prove anything about the main point.

>didn't lose it
maybe. Again, who knows.
Wonder why /he/ wasn't there to answer the dragon lord call tho.

>cmc doing shit
Yes, but no one KNOWS what the fuck they're doing Anon. I don't see them going to their sisters and telling them 'Hey we're going to the crystal kingdom by the way, i'll be back for dinner!'
They keep doing retarded shit and everyone /knows/ of it, but still don't do anything to stop them.
Just like you would with a teenager.

>>30096208
>CMCs age
Nice headcanon.

>business trip
Yes, with fucking Celestia. I think Twiggy would be kind of okay with it knowing that Spike was in her care, Anon.

>dragons
And?
Theres the fucking everfree forest 5 minutes away from townsquare Anon, and it's just as dangerous.
And they did go there, more than once, and against everyone telling them not to.

No, I'm sorry Anon, they don't treat the CMCs the same way they treat Spike, at all.
>>
File: image.png (933KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
933KB, 804x876px
>Watching the show
>Discussing the show
>>
>>30096234
Yeah, they treat Spike as an actual fucking adult with responsibilities and the trust to take care of fucking things on his own you stupid goddamn ignorant fucker.
And no the goddamned Everfree Forest is not the same as having a fuckton of firebreathing dragons dropped on your head. Even the one fucking dragon in the Everfree Forest sent Twilight and co running. The three teenage dragons sent Twilight and co running.
Hell, the Everfree Forest even has Zecora to take care of the Cmc.
Did you see the CMC during any of the cutie mark flashbacks? I fucking didn't, but what I did see was Spike hatching right then and there.
>>
>>30096234
>Yes, but no one KNOWS what the fuck they're doing Anon. I don't see them going to their sisters and telling them 'Hey we're going to the crystal kingdom by the way, i'll be back for dinner!'
>They keep doing retarded shit and everyone /knows/ of it, but still don't do anything to stop them.

>no one knows what they're doing
>but everyone knows what they're doing
make up your fucking mind
>>
>>30096273
>keeps spewing random buzzwords while 'discussing'
It's okay cuckshed-kun, calm down.

>everfree isn't as dangerous
Oh, you're right, there's only petrifying chickens, tentacle monsters, hydras, manticores and who the fuck knows what else.
you're totally right, sentient entities such as dragons are actually so much more dangerous!

>zecora could magically appear because she's a zigger and the master of the forest
No.

>did you see the cmc during
Did you see AJ and Mac's parents?
No? Oh, good.
Oh, you're one of the 'AB is AJ's kid' guys?

No Anon, we don't know about that. Their parents could've still been alive at that time and caring for AB in the kitchen, or even fucking in the barn while AB was napping.
Not seeing something in a 4seconds long scene doesn't remove it from existence.

>>30096287
No, I didn't mean it like that Anon.
I meant that everyone /knows/ that they're doing retarded shit, but they don't know what kind of retarded shit.
They just know that they're surely up to no good, once more. But god knows where and what exactly.
>>
>>30096325
Fuck you, you're goddamn willful ignorance and trying to spin the narrative to your own fucking vision is pissing me off. Fucking Spike is not younger than the goddamn fucking CMC and if you can't see that the other ponies treat him more like an adult (i.e. not walking on eggshells around him to spare his feefees like they do with the cmcs), then you're a goddamn idiot. Especially after these latest few episodes in which Rarity took Spike with her to go gem-mining (again), whereas she took Sweetie Belle to a fucking puppet theater.
>>
>>30096234
Hence why i specified "most plausible", i agree arguably about headcanon's can get autistic.
Spike being a pure anomaly is weirder than him simply being young by dragon standards, would be interesting if he's specifically a "magic" dragon though as it'd give a trade-off to the lack of wings along with a source for his postal service beyond plot convienence.

The call might have only been sent to young-ish dragons, i dont recall anyone but teens being there.

Did you miss the episode where AB tried to make a delivery on her own? That's pretty much the same level of what spike did, and garnered the same sort of response.
If he took a train ride to the empire on his own one day i dont think anyone would bat an eye if he said where he was going.

There was also the DnD episode, so either spike was acting mature there or mac was acting immature there, and the latter recently got with the kinkiest mare in equestria so i'm leaning towards spike being roughly in his teens.
>>
>>30096273
did you see Shining armor in the cutie mark flashbacks?
No?
Oh well, I guess he's not canon then.
>>
>>30096363
Nothing after episode 2 is canon
>>
>>30096360
Oh, okay now I know you're just baiting, fuck I feel dumb.

>>30096361
Well, you could argue that he /must/ be special.
Why did Celestia had his egg? How come Spike is the only one in the pony kingdom, if it's part of the unicorn's magic exam school thingy?
desu I believe he's special. A lot more than what we could think, but again that's just a headcanon, and he might just be there for comedic relief.

>call
You're right. It's really strange too, why would the 'dragon lord' actually give his place to younger ones?
I think I need to rewatch the episode.

>ab doing it on her own
Eh... maybe, idk. I don't wanna compare it because those were /special/ circumstances, with AJ needing to make preparations and shit with those rubber boots etc.
Then again it could simply be because it's a kid's cartoon and not all writers have the same headcanons, and/or don't care about it.

>dnd
Well, nothing stops people from playing with others much younger. It's not like we saw them talking about how big and soft rarara's or sugar belle's ass is. Also it's not like there's a lot of potential partners to play this kind of shit in Ponyville. Rest being dirty background characters or even worse, penis-less horses.

Also, I'm sorry if that triggers you but you could count on the fact that EQG spike is still a puppy.
I know, it's kind of a wildshot, but hey.
>>
>>30096477
>Oh, okay now I know you're just baiting, fuck I feel dumb.
Alright, whatever, fuck you then. Your headcanon a shit. I hope you get raped in prison, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>30096529
>I hope you get raped in prison, you fucking cunt.
>still trying
You need to be 18 to post here, faggot.
>>
File: smilin_bob-300x234.jpg (18KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
smilin_bob-300x234.jpg
18KB, 300x234px
>>30093829
WHY HASN'T ANYONE DRAWN THIS YET?
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.