[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's never going to happen, is it? I never expected it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 141252141251.png (770KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
141252141251.png
770KB, 726x1024px
It's never going to happen, is it?

I never expected it to happen in the show but I really thought it'd happen in the movies.
>>
I feel like the ship is sailing on this happening because they're trying to remove Sunset's ties to Equestria.

Mirror Magic will probably be just a "stopping in for some new pages" and nothing more to it, with the bulk of the plot happening in the human world.
>>
>>30084127
You are forgetting that she's bringing Poochie along for a visit
>>
>>30084135
Well I didn't have to for the purposes of this discussion. That's something entirely separate (and supremely kek-worthy).
>>
>>30084103
Who the fuck cares?

Sunset is perfectly fine being in the eqg universe, why introduce another Twilight clone to fim, don't we have enough already?
>>
>>30084145
All I want is for Sunset to say goodbye or to meet Celestia again.

I mean, fuck. Twilight got Celestia's telephone diary book and never mentioned anything to Celestia.
>>
Ok, say Sunset is forgiven, then what? Do you expect her to just go back to Equestria and leave the human world? There's nothing EQG can gain story wise by having Sunset going back to Equestria for Celestia's forgiveness when the story is all about how equestrian magic is affecting the human world and Sunset serves as a bridge to understanding some of its affects. Her entire being is a plot device.
>>
File: 1487364535163.jpg (37KB, 995x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487364535163.jpg
37KB, 995x406px
>>30084145
The thing is that she should be in the show all along, and EqG and Glimmer should never have been created in the first place
>>
File: glimmyboops.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
glimmyboops.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>30084156
>The thing is that she should be in the show all along
Nope, she was made for EqG. She has no business in the show.
>and EqG and Glimmer should never have been created in the first place
Without EqG you get no Sunset so I don't see why you're saying this. Even as far back to when we got to see that toy of her with the mask she was already penned as an EG character before the reveal.

Glim Glam on the other hand is a fresh face to the show and she was made for FiM.

Also that poll doesn't tell us anything t b h
If we look at the list of candidates then yeah, she's the most experienced but that's all it tell us. How about posting that one other poll you like to post ^:)
>>
>>30084175
Reminder that this is a falseflag
>>
>>30084156
No she shouldn't have been, even if eqg never existed and they introduced Sunset with her story instead of Glimmer she would still be a lame Twilight clone.

With that being said, Glimmer should never have even existed.
>>
>>30084151
All we want is to Sunset's plot to close, just like the M6's. For that we need Sunset's Amending Fences, where she'll make amends with her past by getting in touch with Celestia and her family (if she has any), and then her Magical Mystery Cure, where she doesn't necessarily have to gain wings, but it has to show her finding her true purpose in life, and considering her background and achievements so far it has to be something big, world-changing. These plots might be too smart for the current braindead writers, but would have a significantly larger audience than the repetitive garbage they insist on making.
>>
File: RareGlimGlam.png (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RareGlimGlam.png
137KB, 600x600px
>>30084181
How am I a falseflag? For stating facts?
It's true what I've said.
>>
>>30084190
>>
>>30084183
>Implying Twilight isn't a boring, spineless do-gooder
>Implying Sunset isn't hugely more interesting
>Implying the show wouldn't be infinitely better if Sunset was the protagonist, or at least, if Twilight had Sunset's personality
>>
File: zozz.png (106KB, 1050x256px) Image search: [Google]
zozz.png
106KB, 1050x256px
>>30084201
Whatever you say, boychick ^;)
>>
>>30084217
>>
File: 1488498930914.png (26KB, 327x850px) Image search: [Google]
1488498930914.png
26KB, 327x850px
>>30084217
Post the full poll you nigger
>>
File: poll.png (167KB, 1137x417px) Image search: [Google]
poll.png
167KB, 1137x417px
>>30084223
I fucked it up lad
>>
>>30084208
That is true, but that wouldn't happen in fim, it's a show for little girls, the protagonist will always be a goody two shoes instead of having an actual interesting personality, which to be fair, Twilight kind of used to have in s1.

So yes, Sunset is superior to Twilight in that regard, but if they were to introduce Sunset to fim she'd just be a sexier Glimmer now.
>>
>>30084227
>Not even 50% of the vote on a poll where she's the only option
>A poll on EQD of all places, that is known for sucking Hasbro's and the writers' cock

Pathetic, it's official, Poochie is a piece of shit of a character
>>
File: relax.jpg (51KB, 431x369px) Image search: [Google]
relax.jpg
51KB, 431x369px
>>30084249
No more pathetic than these two polls ^:)
>>30084223
>>30084156
>>
>>30084249

can you just admit you hate her because everyone else does and that you're not capable of original thought? you can do both, or one or the other.
>>
>>30084235
In Lauren Faust's original bible of the show, she did allude to a character that would be Twilight's "rival", Trixie if I'm not mistaken. But keep in mind that this Trixie was to be a very different character than the one we got, closer to "bad girl" Sunset.
>>
>>30084145
You forget this was once actually going to be a thing in the canon of Equestria Girls until it was just paved over.

The plot was already written, it was just never used.
>>
>>30084252
>>30084268
The polls show that the majority hate Glimmer even on Hasdrone central. What's there's else to say? It's very telling about her shittyness
>>
>>30084208
Sunset appears more interesting simply because we have very little development for her beyond what happens in the movies whereas Twilight has had seven seasons of development. Once she gets over her tyrant phase, she ends up being not that much different from Twilight herself, just less shy,
>>
>>30084339
>seven seasons of development
More like three seasons, after that they gave up and she's just "there". There's only so much stories one can make about a goody two-shoes that never as much as think outside the box for once. It's no wonder that the majority of fan material centered on Twilight "kills" her and replaces her by an OC bearing the same name and appearance. Canon Twilight just doesn't cut it for interesting stories.
>>
>>30084145
normie.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.