/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They booped each others' nosies. Does that mean they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: wmplayer 2017-05-13 23-25-47-04.png (840KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wmplayer 2017-05-13 23-25-47-04.png
840KB, 1920x1080px
They booped each others' nosies. Does that mean they're married now?
>>
>>30082317
No. that would be race mixing
>>
>>30082324
Big Mac is a unicorn in his dreams though, that counts for something right?
>>
>>30082317
What's with the sudden aversion to showing kissing on screen? What, you can't kiss unless you're married?
>>
>>30082357
There's plenty of people in the South that believes that.
>>
>>30082357
They barley started dating if you can even call it that. The first kiss comes later.
>>
>>30082427
That's true. I had to date a girl for six months before we kissed.
>>
>>30082444
>Six months
Was she only seventeen and a half or something?
>>
>>30082317
That's how ponies have sex.
>>
>>30082458
long distance relationship don't do those, they work 0% of the time
>>
>>30082474
I'll bet it literally is. Fuck Faust's headcanon, they probably have some magical fairy tale version of reproduction. We've never seen a visibly pregnant pony.
>>
>>30082317
Little girls are supposed to dream about princesses, and weddings, and princess weddings. That's why they did it before. But this episode wasn't that. It was explicitly about two individuals who found each other sexually attractive and in the end got together. For what, you ask? You know why. That's much more adult than a royal wedding and they must have felt it wasn't worth the risk of a kiss. Gotta keep the kids deluded as you bombard them with experiences and observations that contradict said delusion.
>>
>>30082357
>>30082695
>>
>>30082612
rip sugarmac then
>>
File: 1359332.png (280KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1359332.png
280KB, 792x792px
>>
>>30082695
>For what, you ask? You know why.

...because they love each other and want to be together?

Oh, sorry, I forgot it's $CURRENT_YEAR. They want to fuck a few times with no emotions or love or strings attached, get bored and move on to a more pneumatic disease-ridden friend with benefits? Or a no-commitment domestic partnership with join custody of an IVF surrogate baby?
>>
>>30082357
It's way cuter when they rub noses.
>>
>>30082357
Mods! Delete this foul public display of affection right now!
>>
>>30082317
Big Mac is now pregnant.
>>
>>30082888
Calm down, sperg. Sex is the end goal, isn't it? Or do you like to spend time with people you find attractive just so you can never ever love them?

It's just as much a part of love as snootle boops and cuddles. You're the autist who decided they must have been fugging, I never said that, and then you get all mad about it.

(You)
>>
>>30082938
Yes anon, a romantic relationship does indicate that at some point you want to have sex with the person that you love.
>>
How pissed is Cheerilee?
>>
>>30082888
Yes, yes.
Secure a future for white children. Praise kek. Yadda yadda.
The adults are talking here, Anon.
>>
>>30082959

>>30082888
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (67KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
67KB, 600x551px
>>30082974
>all conservatives are racist nazis who think Hitler was a swell guy

I FUCKING HATE /POL/
>>
>>30083030
I know you mean well. I hate modern degeneracy too. I miss the traditional family, marriage, and true, loving, monogomous relationships as much as the next guy. And the acusation of /pol/ is unfounded, but expected. Here's what happened:

>Episode about Mac getting a mf.
>"Mac and Sugar got together because they find each other attractive."
>'So a man and a woman can't associate without wanting to fuck? Current year, whores, liberals, REEEE!'

No wonder he pulled the /pol/ card. You were acting like the sperg everyone likes to make /pol/ out to be.
>>
>>30082695
I think there was always something more then pure sexual attraction from the start
>>
>>30082317
Means she's got a muffin in her muffin maker
>>
>>30082357
kiss are special.
>>
>>30083316
Sure. But that isn't the point. A wedding is one thing. It's (idealy) the result of lots of time together and established love. This episode was a hookup. Not quite the same. Often couples are established based on mutual sexual attraction. Sex and sexual attraction are not (((kosher))) the way "established love" is. That's why there was no kiss. Not because of the nature of it (don't matter since they aint real anyway) but purely because of how it could be interpreted. Playing it safe with a young NA audience and their parents.

I'd have melted if they shared a kiss. Wish they did desu. The physical affection was already too fucking cute. I want to see more; it warms my heart.
>>
>>30083073
Yeah. I don't get it. A lot of people seem to have never truly loved someone to the point where you don't think about them in terms of sex, you just want to be around them. Together. Just hanging, doing stuff, or nothing. Because you're in love.
>>
File: 1494643894123.gif (300KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494643894123.gif
300KB, 500x240px
>>30083673
Yes, not sure if i already posted this but of the girlfriends i've actually loved it took me a few months before i even started thinking about sex, i wanted nothing but to look at them and speak to them.
then again it's not like i'm in a long lived marriage or even had many gfs so what do i know
>>
>>30082357
American kids are too sensitive for that
>>
>>30083673
I totally agree with you!!!
>>
>>30083673
>tfw in a mutual, loving relationship where we're both best friends
>It's been like this for 6 years now, with no signs of withering interest in each other
If more people could experience this, the world would be a much better place.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.