[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand. Why would a unicorn in the prime of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mpv-shot0008.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0008.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
I don't understand. Why would a unicorn in the prime of her life debase herself by entertaining a courtship with a lowely earth nigger?
>>
>>30079247
She wants to make Daddy mad.
>>
>>30079259
>How d'ya like them apples? She calls ME daddy now.
>>
it's not like prissy little unicorns don't like to get EARTHED and ROCKED once in a while by big fat meaty earth pony cock.
>>
>>30079247
probably same reason she's in a dirt poor town obsessed with pastries.
>>
>>30079272
>Using incestual terms with non biologically related partners.

Gross.
>>
File: 1442021803222.png (344KB, 3573x1861px) Image search: [Google]
1442021803222.png
344KB, 3573x1861px
>>30079247
Butthurt unigger detected. You mad because your mares crave the BEC? If we weren't genetically superior they wouldn't want us so bad. You should be appreciative that we see fit to dilute our blood by reproducing with such lowly creatures.
>>
>>30079337
>Look what I posted on 4chan mom, I'm gonna upload it to Reddit next.
>>
>>30079337
>genetically superior

Then why are earth ponies only good for menial labor? What great works of art have you made? What magical discoveries have you introduced? You are useless. I don't know why Celestian grants you the priviliges she does.
>>
>>30079247
Because her snotty male fellow unicorns are probably too busy clopping over their own horns.
>>
>>30079337
Boly, that's one ugly Rainbow Dash.
Uglier than usual, I mean.
>>
EARTHED
>>
>>30079379
>Then why are earth ponies only good for menial labor?
it's why most of equestria is earth ponies

good luck growing food without them, faggot.
>>
>>30079379
>Celestian
Look at me, I'm a unicorn, I'm so smart, DURRRR
Kys

You little fruit loops aint made shit. All you've got to boast of is shitty universities run by pony hating griffons and snobby assholes who live in extravagant buildings that were constructed by earth ponies. You have never actually made anything in your life. We'll keep sculpting and writing symphonies in our spare time while we aren't constructing the entire world around you and growing your food. Delusional coltcuddler.
>>
>>30079424
I forget, how many earth ponies built Cloudsdale? Or Canterlot? Or Manehattan?

No. You never hat a real city because you never had a real culture. Just a few mud huts and rock farms. As for agriculture, we're fine. We have spells for that, but go ahead and dirty your hooves and act superior.

And don't act like you aren't puppets of the griffons. Don't act like the griffon-controlled media doesn't illute our culture by playing your formless "music" all day. All our schools are still run by Unicorns approved by the Princesses themselves. What do you have? A few technical colleges were you can learn about identifying rocks?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.