[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this guys deal if he's not even sure how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494696688413[1].jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494696688413[1].jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
What's this guys deal if he's not even sure how to talk to Mares outside of woo

What did he expect to happen
>>
>>30077287
I bet he knows how to talk to Stallions though
>>
*flicks hair at you*

heh, notice my thread kid
>>
p..plz
>>
>>30077306
That's fucking gay.
>>
At one point of the episode I wanted neither to get Sugar holy shit look at those bedroom eyes top unf Belle but end up as bro's
>>
>>30077287
He's pretty much the embodiment of /soc/.
>>
>>30077287
Think of him as the G rated version of that friend you have the has tons of sex all the time but never with the same girl twice.

He acts all cool and like tough shit, but once you get a few beers in him he starts crying like a bitch that all his relationships crash and burn but he can't figure out why.

Pick up artists are great at putting on a facade that tricks women into bed, but they have no idea how to maintain or grow an actual relationship.
>>
>>30077287
>What did he expect to happen

Sex.
I don't think you talk during those.
>>
>>30077955
>>30078110
Did he really need help talking to 3 Mares who were swooning over him? He could have kept doing his song probably
>>
Alright, gave me few hours. I will write something on AIE thread.

>bieber got beat to dead by anon
>>
>>30077955
The worst kind of normie. A dipshit who can't into friendship.
>>
>>30077955

I think he's more the guy that views getting a gf to be the ultimate goal and not just the first step. Once he achieves this he realizes that he has no idea of what he wants or how to act, what is proper and what not.

He also resorts to fancy over the top gestures instead of straight up asking her out. if he was less attractive he'd be like us.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.