[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with Fluttershy asking the Main 6 for help, how come she didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
So with Fluttershy asking the Main 6 for help, how come she didn't bother asking them after Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie recommended the 3 other Ponies?

She says she wants their help to achieve her dream then we don't really see them again
>>
File: Whattheactualfuck.jpg (58KB, 432x576px) Image search: [Google]
Whattheactualfuck.jpg
58KB, 432x576px
>>30076866
>Thread about an old episode
>>
>>30076866
Plot holes, it isn't like the writers are aware of anything

>>30076873
Discussion is discussion
>>
>>30076866
Her friends figured she needed the help of a builder, a wrangler, and a fag. What she needed was a pony familiar with animal habitats.

>>30076873
Fuck off, buddy
>>
>>30076931
Those 3 were suggested as Ponies who could help, but that doesn't really count out the Main 6, does it?
Even with a builder, a wrangler and a designer, wasn't there some other stuff to do?
>>
>>30076873
Newfag.
>>
>>30077355
He's obviously not that retarded and just shitposting, come on don't give him the (You)'s
>>
>>30076873
Maybe he was right.
>>
final bump
>>
>>30077079
I suppose it's a matter of one expert with experience with what you like trumps three others who have never used their skills outside their comfort zone.
>>
>>30080726
>three others
Referring to the 6?

My point is they still could have been helped in addition to the 3 experts, no? Fluttershy asked for their help, then only seemed to go with the 3
>>
Maybe they thought the scale she wanted was too big for them to help?
>>
>>30081488
I don't think that's it. In the end it was the 6 and friends who did it. Fluttershy seemed to call them because she thought it cuold be done
>>
>>30081458
Obviously it was decided offscreen by Fluttershy and her friends that the help of the experts would far surpass that of the Mane 6. The suggestion and referral to the experts technically counted as her friends helping her.
>>
>>30081787
But couldn't they still help with maybe smaller jobs? It was a pretty big undertaking
>>
going to sleep desu
>>
>>30076866
Because it was generally stupid idea and literally nobody wanted to help her.
Fuck this cunt.
>>
>>30076866
They need to shoe horn SOME lesson to be learned. We all know by now the writers are not the best at setting it up tho.
>>
>>30077079
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.