[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why didn't he just say something like >yo Tirek, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Tirek_buttering_up_Discord_S4E25.png (351KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tirek_buttering_up_Discord_S4E25.png
351KB, 1280x720px
So why didn't he just say something like
>yo Tirek, but haven't I already tested Twilight's loyalty to me half a season ago when she fought a giant monster to get me a flower? That kinda goes against what you're trying to say here
>>
>>30063054
because when someone is charismatic and insightful enough to whisper all the things you want to hear you may temporarily have a lapse in proper judgment.
>>
>>30063054
Because it wasn't really a test and Discord completely bought into Tirek's deception.
>>
>>30063054
Look either Discord's retarded or he's a compulsive shit-disturber.

I'm guessing it's a combination of the two.
>>
>>30063092
>Because it wasn't really a test
nice headcanon
>>
Discord's lust for power and domination was too much for him to be reasonable
>>
>>30063244
>Discord was literally surprised and upset that Tirek betrayed him
>His shock and betrayal made him do a heel-face turn and apologize to Fluttershy and friends after realizing what he sold them out for
>I-it was a test guys!

You're the one who's headcanoning you meme-loving fuck
>>
>>30063270
I was talking about Three's A Crowd you mongoloid
>I already tested Twilight's loyalty to me half a season ago
>>
>>30063257
Discord never wanted any of that tho, he simply loved chaos (that's why upon his first return he stuck to a small town instead of taking all of Equestria over)
>>
File: 1472347272808.png (284KB, 727x705px) Image search: [Google]
1472347272808.png
284KB, 727x705px
>>30063257
>>30063302
It wasn't power or dominion Discord was after. But he did still miss the virtually limitless personal freedoms he had when he ruled Equestria, and still felt alienated by his well-adjusted normie friends since they all had strong, fulfilling relationships with each other.. while he was kinda just the odd man out that they merely 'had' to stay friends with, unless they wanted him to shit up their home again with various confectionery-based weather patterns. Even with the immediate evidence available that they had (some begrudgingly) committed to him for the long haul, I think it's not very hard to see why he couldn't reciprocate as easily. Getting knocked from "God-Emperor of Chaos" down to "Awkward Noodle Friend" would definitely feel like a fall from grace to anyone, even if you did get the modest conciliation of emotional fulfillment (which, in his case, was something he still couldn't fully comprehend).
>>
>>30064014
If only McCarthy wasn't such a hack and bothered to actually show any of it instead of wasting a De Lancie episode on le meme xd jokes.
>>
How was he dumb enough to believe Tirek?
>>
>>30064543
>implying Tirek wasn't right
>>
File: 132649348498.png (154KB, 630x938px) Image search: [Google]
132649348498.png
154KB, 630x938px
Imagine for a moment what you would be like if, from the moment you were born, you had the power to do whatever the fuck you wanted and nothing could stop you.

Because that's discord.
He's not dumb, just naive and has literally never experienced betrayal before that point.
His baseline experience for "Friend" is fucking Fluttershy of all people, let that sink in.
>>
>>30063054
>>30063290
I don't think Discord's friends staying loyal to him was the problem, his hang-up was with how sterilized his behavior was for their sake, and really- their only personal sacrifice was having to tolerate him.

The whole point of his big revelation at the end here was he didn't know how valuable their friendship was until he lost it- and everything else- by relapsing back into selfish behavior and ending up getting burned for it.
>>
File: 1494065757862.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494065757862.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>30063054
>>I already tested Twilight's loyalty to me half a season ago
Let's please cut the crap and cut to the chase.

SHIT WRITING. Are we suppose to /thread now? no we're not. Here's what we're gonna do.

Insult, rant, criticize, deride, humiliate the show's writing in the most creative ways you can come up with
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.