[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ranboo has a tortoise poster from her childhood >thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20170511_103158.png (756KB, 2170x1190px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_103158.png
756KB, 2170x1190px
>Ranboo has a tortoise poster from her childhood
>thought tortoises were lame until Tanks saved her life
Writers don't even watch the show confirmed.
>>
>>30062519
You're stupid.
>>
>>30062519
why is the text Russian?
>>
>>30062519
This just in
If you have a motivational poster then you automatically like whatever's on it
>>
Because it interfered with the election.
>>
I'll bet that poster was a gift from her parents.
>>
>>30062519
i think alligators are fine and interesting in the wild, but i wouldnt want one for a pet.
>>
>>30062519
It looks like a North Korean propaganda poster
>"ONLY BY GIVING OUR ALL TO GLORIOUS LEADER CAN WE 'RACE' INTO THE FUTURE."
>A dead Angel Bunny wearing an Equestrian army uniform lies by the wayside
>>
File: spoiler.jpg (59KB, 575x640px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.jpg
59KB, 575x640px
Test.
>>
>>30062519
I think it's the opposite. The writers saw the show too much. Especially writers for S7.
>>
>>30062519
Firstly, this episode had way too many continuity references to be written by anyone who hadn't watched the show.

Secondly, her parents probably gave it to her.

Before you complain about something, please put more than two seconds of thought into whether there's a reasonable explanation for it.
>>
>>30062545
It's not!
>>
>>30062550
Did shedfag get a new line?
Back to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>30062545
It is pony gibberish
That's what the animators use when they don't want to put actual words.They know this fandom checks every single frame of the show in look for details they can go full autism about so they sometimes don't put shit to avoid that.
>>
>>30062519
>if you happen to have a poster with an animal, it means that you want to have that animal as a pet
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30062519
wild guess: It's after-Tank poster She's still a little filly
>>
>>30062603
>Rainbow Dash is actually an abnormally large filly
I find this to be oddly sexually exciting...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.