[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of Fluttershy leans in? Wouldn't it have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fluttershy's face in the door.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy's face in the door.gif
1MB, 400x225px
What was the point of Fluttershy leans in? Wouldn't it have been a better lesson if she had to compromise with the experts and create a sanctuary that was a hybrid of her vision and their vision? The moral of this episode was Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 tier.
>>
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again?
Just because somebody is an expert in one aspect of a project, doesn't mean that they understand what's best for the whole project?
If you have a vision, stick to it and don't let others twist it? I don't really agree with that last one, though the sanctuary was so off-track it needed a do-over. The bigger scale a project is, the more of a margin for deviance you have to allow, which seems to be what OP was saying as well.

When I watched it, it mostly just made me reflect on group projects I'd worked on in which the different groups weren't communicating properly, so I'd be drawing scenes nobody had told me were cut from the script, designing characters that people would tell me needed a different eye color after I'd specifically asked and they'd told me it didn't matter, and then I finally bounced after I was half-way through a scene and got told they were doing a different script before that one now.

My scenario suffered from lack of oversight from a producer role, while Flutterhsy's suffered form lack of others following that oversight. Fluttershy WAS checking in on all of the parties, they just weren't listening to her, so she let them go. Her managerial skills were certainly lacking, but the others also blatantly ignored her, and so she improved her managingon the second round. Still, in both her scenario and mine, the project fell apart because a unified vision was either not enforced, or not followed.
>>
Fluttershy was just dumb and couldn't say "Look. My idea of a perfect sanctuary is just the outdoors with a fence that has a door on it. I don't need you people."
>>
>>30057744
Fluttershy only has good episodes with Discord
>>
File: giggling mares.gif (734KB, 564x360px) Image search: [Google]
giggling mares.gif
734KB, 564x360px
>>30057902
Really makes you think...
>>
>>30058940
Fucking RarityDash
>>
>>30057744
A better moral would have been hire the right people for the job.
Those experts were useless for what she wanted.
>>
>>30057744
They didn't know what was best for the project. Compromising is for when someone either brings something good to the table, or have limitations that you need to work within.
>>
>>30057744
Those experts may have been good at constructing buildings, making cages, and interior decorating, but everything they ended up doing would have made for a crappy animal sanctuary.
>>
>>30060836
She literally got the perfect guy for the job later though, so it is kinda implied.
>>
>>30057744
No, stupid. As you saw the "expert" versions were terrible for an animal sanctuary.
>>
>>30057744
>muh vision
>literally feces on a canvas
and in the end all she did was literally put down some blankets and put up a tire swing
>>
>>30057902
Lol no
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.