[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestrian Wrestling Entertainment CYOA Thread #7 - "OUTTA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 13

Last Thread >>29901978

The Pro Wrestling lifestyle, one that involves a lot of chaos and change up and down. You have decided to partake in it, for reasons unmentioned to anypony else.

Maybe you just want all the bits? Maybe you just want the fame? Maybe you just want to be noticed? Maybe some combination of all three?

The Equestrian Wrestling Entertainment is the top company in all of Equestria, though who doesn't know that? It's got so many known ponies involved in it already. The Princesses, The Elements of Harmony, for some reason Sombra is a part of it. You question why that is, but wrestling logic is wrestling logic.

Anyways, you're there for one reason, you've been called in for the opportunity to sign a contract. Undoubtedly, you're going to have to work your way up from the bottom to the top. It's going to be quite the mountain for you to climb. The friends and enemies you form will be key to how your trip goes. You can be the biggest hero in EWE, or the biggest villain. The choice is up to you.

But, wait a second, something here in the info box of the contract sent to you is missing. You'd better fill that in before you get to the Chairman. You don't want to be fired before you even start working now, do you? The Chairman of the EWE is like that.

Last Time on EWE:
>I know we mentioned you beat Indigo.
>Then you left the arena and went on a date with Best Scout.
>Had some sherbet.
>Learned that his job is now to keep an eye on now.
>You like him keeping an eye on you.
>So much so he took you home.
>And you even kissed him.
>No one saw though, so the internet didn't explode with shipping.
>However, you did learn that the Shadowbolts roughed up Roseluck.
>How dare they.
>She's going to be out a week.
>You've been suggested to not go to HQ to train.
>You're going anyways.
>Screw the rules.
>Best Scout is here to accompany you to HQ though.
>How Sweet.
>>
Made a mistake, last thread was >>29952192

>>29989321
>You decide that going with him is a good idea.
>He'll provide some help.
>The two of you head to the HQ.
>It's really not that far of a walk.
>He does look worried for your safety though.
>In fact, he opens the door of the HQ when you two arrive, and heads inside first, looking around.
>A black foreleg of his motions for you to come forward, and you walk inside.
>He speaks to you, looking around.
>"No Sssssshadowboltsssss yet, Nita. I don't sssssee any of them, but we ssssshould be careful anyway."
>You pat him lightly.
"Don't you worry about anything, they wouldn't be stupid enough to try to attack me in HQ, you know. I mean, that's gotta be a suspension, right?"
>Something tells you that you aren't so sure about them, but you gotta put a little ease in his mind right now.
>But the question is, where do you want to go first?
>>
>>30048912
Food.
Also why the hell do americans call sorbet sherbert, sherbert is a powder.
>>
>>30048934
US doesn't have that fizzy powder... at least that I know of.

I mean, the closest we have is just all the drink mix.
>>
Considering this is a semi important choice at this point, I'm going to bed and respond when I wake up.
>>
>>30048900
>thought /mlp/ had its own wrassl general
>it's just more AiE green
maaaaaaaaan
>>
>>30049126
>AiE
What
this does not even have any humans nor is it regular greentext.
We have had a wrestling thread in the past though.
>>
>>30049245
Or am I thinking of the erotic violence thread.
>>
>>30049126
Made a wrestling gen once.

Spiraled to page 10 and crash and burned.

It's not even a AiE thread, it's a choose your own adventure that features ponies wrestling.
>>
>>30049245
>>30049690
My mistake. Carry on then.
>>
>>30048912
We're here to train, right? Before you train you need protein, carbs, and potassium. Make a smoothie with milk, protein powder, banana, and mixed berries

>>30048900
>No one saw though, so the internet didn't explode with shipping.
I did.
>>
>>30049690
We're here for training. Like last time we came here without eating anything. We need to fuel up and do some stretched before we get the blood pumping.

In case the Shadowbolts come at us while we work out, let go to the bathroom to slip on the horse shoes inside our suit. No one will know.
>>
>>30049876
Wait, are we a heel now? I miss one thread and all of a sudden we're wearing hidden blocks of iron under our suit.
>>
>>30050180
Read the last thread man. You'll understand.

It's simple. People want to gank us. Only way to really defend yourself is to have the bigger stick or yell the loudest.

Go. Read. The. Last. Thread.
>>
>>30050241
I will. And until then I'll trust you, friend anon. Horseshoe in the suit it is.
>>
>>30050180
A little yeah. not because of the horseshoe though people forgot we were trying to be nice during the last match and we had to keep reminding them.
>>
>>30050713
I'm not for heel either, but if someone disrespects you and spit in your face, then you show not to do that ever again.

I'm not letting the roll an here back and let her take it like a bitch.
>>
File: mighty need.gif (498KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
mighty need.gif
498KB, 500x330px
>>30050778
Face with a temper and a MIGHTY NEED for vengeance works just fine by me.
>>
>>30051177
>>
>>30048912
>You head down to the cafeteria with Best Scout.
>Luckily the two of you avoid any sort of Shadowbolt confrontation.
>But hey, you do meet up with Derpy Hooves.
>"Hey Nita, I haven't seen those mean Shadowbolts yet, they haven't been here so far."
>Hmm, where could they be...
>You do get a fruit smoothie though and drink it down in preparation to train.
>Best Scout gets a cantaloupe smoothie and drinks it as well.
>At least he can't get the smoothie stuck in his mouth.
>Derpy seems to be eating a lemon muffin this time.
>The three of you also eat some typical breakfast food.
>Eggs... Toast... Haybacon Strips.
>Not a lot though, you've got some hard training to do after.
>When nopony's looking though, you transfer the brass horseshoes from your bag into your suit.
>Best to be prepared.
>After everyone finishes eating, Derpy asks you if you want to go train now.
>>
>>30052182
sounds like a plan.
>>
>>30052182
Sure, but Maybe no sparing today (we have the shoes on). We might focus on beefing up and getting fit, or working up our endurance and hitting up the treadmill.
>>
>>30052315
I vote endurance. We need the staying power to take on multiple shadowbolts if need be.
>>
>>30052523
In the future. We'll be tired from the workout. It's a good thing we have shoes.
>>
>>30052643
Of course. We're investing in future battles with endurance training.
>>
>>30052182
So what does scout like to do in his spare time?
>>
>>30052983
Normal pony things like eating solid food and having a buttmark.
>>
>>30053299
And star at Nita's sweating body.
>>
>>30052182
>You decide to head to the training room with the two.
>After a long walk, you enter the room and scan the area.
>No Shadowbolts in sight.
>In fact, it seems like a ghost town right now.
>The only mare in it is Maud Pie.
>She's lifting weights.
>A crazy amount of weights actually.
>You're shocked she can bench that much weight.
>So is Best Scout, but Derpy doesn't seem surprised.
>You decide to head over to the treadmill and start running on it.
>Best Scout just watches you run on the treadmill.
>Derpy's working at striking a heavy bag.
>The room is pretty quiet with only you four in.
>Course, you hear some laughing outside the room.
>And the laughing enters the training room.
>You look over and see Indigo Zap, Sour Sweet, Lemon Zest, Sunny Flare, and Sugarcoat.
>All five shadowbolts.
>What do you do?
>>
>>30053711
>The only mare in it is Maud Pie.
>She's lifting weights.
>A crazy amount of weights actually.
Earf pony stronk. Earth pone natural strength.
>>
>>30053711
Just keep exercising, but be ready to use the horseshoes. We won't get in trouble if we don't start anything. Right?
>>
>>30053711
We're still a face. Faces don't start fights, they end them. We've got three witnesses if they decide to start shit. Oh, please let them decide to start some shit.
>>
>>30053711
Wave to them and say hello
>>
>>30053711
Ease up on the running and take a quick water break.
>>
>>30053711
>>30053896
Nnnnnnnooo. Let's not say hello to them. That's how you start stuff like the last time.
It's like you want to start a fight anon. Erm, start it sooner...
>>
>>30054030
I just like the idea of acting friendly all the time. Even when we know it is a bad idea it makes us look good.
>>
>>30054063
How about just a courteous nod in their direction and then back to our running?
>>
>>30054080
That seems a fair compromise.
>>
File: scott hall.png (149KB, 276x344px) Image search: [Google]
scott hall.png
149KB, 276x344px
HEY YO

HEY /MLP/

I KNOW YOU WANNA HAVE A THREAD ABOUT HORSES WRESTLIN' EACH OTHER

WELL I JUST WANT YA TO KNOW

WE DON'T CARE
>>
>>30054157
Shut up spitfire. We're wrasslin' here.
>>
>>30054157
Did you mean to post this in the waifu wars thread?
>>
>>30053711
>You decide to look over and give them a small nod as you continue to run.
>Indigo just glares at you, obviously still angry about losing to you.
>She's probably also just angry in general.
>She seems like a very angry mare anyways.
>In fact, she's started walking in your direction.
>Until Sour Sweet uses a hoof to block her from going forward.
>You decide to stop running on the treadmill for a moment.
>It's a five on three situation right now, five on four if Maud helps.
>Maud puts down her weights and slowly leans up to just stare at the Shadowbolts.
>Lemon Zest just laughs.
>"You're lucky, Indigo really wants to kick your ass, but we've got nothing to prove to you. We already sent you a message. Roseluck's injured."
>You try to suppress your anger.
>Derpy and Best Scout are looking to you.
>Do we respond?
>>
>>30054157
I see you started drinking again, Scotch Hall.

>>30054194
... Fun fact, I'm actually running this and that.

So... if anyone has a problem with either... Eh. Whatever.
>>
>>30054222
Is the message that you are a sore loser, you should probably see a psychologist about that.
>>
>>30054222
The only message that sent is that you attack random people when you get beaten. Not sure what I'm supposed to do with that, m8.
>>
>>30054222
Yeah, we got your message. You're just a bunch of cowards that can't handle an actual one-on-one fight so you either cheat, gang up on your opponent, or attack those around them if they're to much for you to handle. I'm just curious, has any of you ever won in a fair fight?
>>
If anyone throws a punch during this we should block their hoof with our hoof. I bet ours is harder.
>>
>>30054280
>I'm just curious, has any of you ever won in a fair fight?
I think this line is to far.
>>
>>30054336
Agreed. Calling them out for beating up someone who didn't deserve it is one thing. Deliberately insulting them just to piss them off is another.
>>
>>30054305
You know we aren't wearing the shoes right.
>>
>>30054336
>>30054361
Calling them out would probably be enough to start a fight, so why not just go all in? We could wait for how they react to the first part and than decide.
>>
>>30054222
Begrudgingly nod (on purpose) and keep working out.

>>30054258
>>30054277
>>30054280

Don't. You'll start unnessisary fighting. Scout might get injured in the melee.

>>30054336
I agree with you, but that's probably because I like to be cautious.

>>30054390
We are, at this very moment, still wearing the brass horseshoes under our suit.

>>30054400
I thought you anons didn't want to be heel. So it's bad if you want to continue to kick Indigo's was during the fight, it it's ok to mess with them now?
>>
>>30054449
We're no coward, and they'll just expect us to roll over and play dead from now on if we yield to them. Also, which side we'll join isn't set in stone.
>>
>>30054514
It's not about being the bottom bitch or crushing all opposition. It's about being smart.

Here's where I'm coming from. If THEY, and I'm stressing they as in anyone of them tries to harm anyone of us (consisting of Derpy, Scout, the MC or Maud), then hooves down we're stomping these pendejo.

If WE start shit, there's no 100% garantee that Maud will aid us. But she probably will help. She's very very likely to help, but there's always that very small chance.

Weather she'd help us or not I'd have a feeling she would scold Mystic (lower her opinion of us) us for putting Scout (if he decides to stay and help in a pathetic act of heroism), Derpy (who despite her amazing "lucky," is not infallible) and the MC.
>>
How about if we show them we aren't afraid but don't deliberately antagonize them? No insults, but also not something as weak as just nodding. We say "yeah I got your message" but we say it with enough sarcasm that it's clear we don't intend to let that message intimidate us. That a fair compromise?
>>
>>30054560
>>30054514 (continue after realizing I wasn't responding to your question directly)

>We're no coward, and they'll just expect us to roll over and play dead from now on if we yield to them.
They had expected us to stay home after beating up Roseluck, but we didn't. We came to the gym anyways. Does that seem like we're exposing our belly like some dog?

>Also, which side we'll join isn't set in stone.
Yes and no. Yes because it's not official yet which side we're joining, and no because it is very obvious as to which side we are joining.
>>
>>30054588
I like this.
>>
>>30054610
Look, I'll all for not starting fights ourselves and letting them be the ones to start it. I am therefore all for not insulting them also. But nodding sends the wrong message. If they ask if we got the message we shouldn't essentially just say yes. At the very least how about a "I am not intimidated by you" type thing? Or this >>30054588?
>>
>>30054626
Yeah. Sure. I can get behind this.

I guess we are in agreement then.
>>
>>30054610
I'm okay with not antagonizing them, but we can't rely on half measures in this situation. From what little I know about these guys, anything short of tucking our tail between our legs and apologizing to them would be enough of a reason for them to escalate.
>>
>>30054685
I don't half measure things. And I'm already aware of that. What do you suggest or, what was your suggestion?
>>
>>30054750
These:
>>30054280
>>30054400
>>
>>30054854
>I'm okay with not antagonizing them
And this?
What about these?

>>30054280
>You're just a bunch of cowards that can't handle an actual one-on-one fight so you either cheat
>You're just a bunch of cowards
That's the first thing they will hear and focus on that.

>>30054400
>Calling them out would probably be enough to start a fight, so why not just go all in?
So you do want to fight them?

So you're ok if we end up not antagonizing them, but you would very much prefer we fight them because you think not fighting them will make us look weak? Did I get that right?
>>
>>30054895
No, I just don't feel like wasting effort beating around the bush. If by some miracle we can tell them off while both preventing a fight and any further unnecessary hostilities than I'll be all for it, but I don't think we stand a snowballs chance in hell so lets just rip off that bandage and end end this. I'd absolutely LOVE if they suddenly became completely indifferent to us, but that'd be IMPOSSIBLE since we WILL eventually face one of them in the ring and all of this stupidity will just start again. Either we break their will to pursue us outside of the ring or we make this a regular thing. I want something definitive!
>>
>>30054972
You may not have the will to put in the effort, but I sure as neck do. If we fight them now, there is the possibility of them holding some petty grudge over it. We can't always rely on the convience of people to be there at the gym for us. Again if rather us not to be the ones to initiate a fight. If they start, sure. Know am dead.
>>
>>30055052
The way I see it, there are only three possible outcomes.
1)We surrender to them and kiss any dream of advancement goodbye since they're definitely NOT going to allow us to be better than them.
2) We convince them to leave us alone and everything is fine until we have to face one of them in the ring again and the grudge gets renewed. Than it'll become a battle of attrition where everybody around us becomes collateral damage.
3) We make this personal and convince them to keep it to the ring where we beat them to a pulp whenever we get the chance.

I'd also like to point out that petty grudges are kinda par for the course in this environment.

Btw, I'm going to bed now.
>>
>>30055081
1.) None of us want or would support kissing their hooves or the like.

2.) I'm tired as well and having a hard time making something coherent.

3.) I will acknowledge there there is a sliver of a chance of this being a possibility

Good night friend.
>>
So much discussion going on. I'm going to wait till tomorrow to add more to see what the majority want, since there's a few choices with much support.
>>
>>30055143
Doesn't look like there won't be anymore commenting on the debate for a while.
>>
I'm still for this >>30054626
I don't want to be the one to start the fight but I also don't want to respond to "did you get the message" with yes.
>>
>>30056079
Yep. It looks like this is the best and most voted for choice.
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>30055081
Thought of this after a good night's sleep:
4) Temporary nonaggression pact while we get stronger and than we revisit this problem when/if (most likely when) we fight them again.
>>
>>30054222
>You decide to not strike first, but still, you have to respond, verbally.
"Roseluck's a tough mare, she'll be in two weeks."
>You look at Zest, and squint.
"Two weeks, and you act like I don't have any allies left."
>She laughs, the rest of the Shadowbolts laugh.
>Except Indigo.
>Indigo is not laughing.
>Zest speaks to you again.
>"You really think we're threatened? I mean, you have a little changeling scout who really should've been scrapped and abandoned by his queen... and you've got little miss lucky mare over there. Excuse us if we're not really feeling threatened by your group."
>You roll your eyes.
"Are you going to keep bashing my friends or are you going to quit talking and do something? Because, hey, I'd rather have them watching my back then any of you."
>The two of you stare at each other for a bit.
>The shadowbolts seem to huddle up and discuss for a few moments.
>After a few moments they break up.
>"We've already sent our message, plus... we can take care of you easily. There's just a factor here that we don't want to deal with right now."
>You can see her take a small glance over at Maud and then they back out of the room for now.
>Maud just stares from them, then at you.
>"It's because they don't want to see Boulder get mad."
>Oh, Boulder's there too, apparently he's laying on Boulder's lap.
>>
>>30060944
Thanks, Maud. I didn't even see him. He's as crafty as he is strong.
>>
>>30060944
>Anons relying heavily on Maud helping
I still think it's stupid.

>Oh, Boulder's there too, apparently he's laying on Boulder's lap.
You mean Boulder is lying on Maud's lap?

Continue exercising, put keep an eye and ear on these guys. Just in case. Especially Indigo. It shouldn't be hard to keep an eye on them b/c gyms typical have wall mirrors.
>>
>>30060944
Well, at least we figured out who their leader is.
>>
>>30061010
Boulder. He's playing both sides.
>>
>>30060944
What happens if boulder gets mad?
>>
>>30061215
Boulder angry! BOULDER SMASH!

Oh shit. What if it's boulder from one of inept's quest? That fucker is wicked stronk.
>>
Pre bed bump.
>>
>>30061622
>>
File: cmpink.jpg (67KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
cmpink.jpg
67KB, 650x450px
>>
>>30064305
is this fan art?
>>
>>30064634
Not for this specifically, but I got tired of bumping with vanilla bumps so I googled wrestling pinkie pie.
>>
>>30064305
Face or heel, I'd cheer for ponk.
>>
>>30065612
>>
File: Really.png (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Really.png
188KB, 500x375px
>>30049126
1632x3091
>>
>>30067658
>>
>>30060944
I still don't know if Roseluck was the one who told Mystic about the friend she send her, or if he stayed near her door (despite how absurd the latter sounds).
>>
>>30069412
>>
File: IMG_1755.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1755.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>30060944
>You give a light chuckle, seeing Boulder on Maud's lap.
"Right... I almost didn't see him there."
>You give a sigh of relief.
"Good thing a fight didn't happen, I really didn't want anyone else to get injured because of it."
>Maud picks up Boulder as she stands up and puts him right on top of her head and speaks to you.
>"Sounds like you're in a rock hard place with them."
>The rock joke almost makes you chuckle.
"Guess so... Though I think they'll still be around watching us."
>Maud gives a small nod, as Best Scout pats your side and speaks to you.
>"Do not worry, we have your back. I promissssse."
>Derpy gives a grinning nod and looks back at the ring, before poking Best Scout.
>"You know how to wrestle, Scout?"
>He blinks as he looks at Derpy.
>"I've watched Missssstresssssss."
>Derpy motions over to the ring as she leads him into the ring.
>Obviously Derpy's looking to get some practice in.
>Maud is walking over to watch the two.
>Are you going to watch as well?
>>
>>30071895
Hmm, eternity wasn't that long at all.
>>
>>30071909
I'm interested in seeing how Scout fairs against Derpy.
>>
>>30071909
Watch and coach. Give him pointers.
>>
>>30071909
Yeah may as well watch.
>>
On a side note,19-21st I won't be running because I'll be at a convention.
>>
>>30071909
>You decide to watch and coach if need be.
>Derpy starts things off by locking Scout in a headlock with her hoof.
>Scout pushes her off into the ropes.
>Though Derpy comes back and shoulder blocks Scout, knocking him down.
>Scout gets back up, and gets hoofdragged down to the mat.
>Scout gets up and eats another hoof drag.
>Guess he doesn't have much wrestling experience.
>Scout gets up a third time, and Derpy locks in a headlock.
>Scout tries to push Derpy into the ropes, but she's not going anywhere, still holding on.
>Until Scout lifts her off the ground and gives her a backdrop.
>Scout and Derpy get back on their hooves and Scout whips Derpy into the turnbuckle.
>Then rushes in and shoulder thrusts her, sending her down to a seated position.
>Scout backs off to the opposite corner, and runs towards Derpy.
>Scout goes for the flip senton into the corner but Derpy dodges and Scout rams into the turnbuckle, with a groan.
>Derpy kicks him out of the ring towards you.
>Want to help him up and give some advice?
>>
>>30072014
Help our boi up. All things considered I thought he did fairly well.

The flip senton might have worked if the opponent was a little more dazed.
>>
>>30072014
Good for just starting out. Now let me give you some pointers. I'm going to show you how to wrestle Nita style.
>>
>>30072046
But let's not do anything too hooves on. We're wearing the horse shoes.
>>
File: oh shit.png (15KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.png
15KB, 300x181px
>>30072059
Oh. Right. Maybe just some verbal pointers then.
>>
>>30072014
>You try to give Best Scout some pointers as you help him up.
>The basics to try not to be all high risk unless you're sure you can hit the moves.
>He shakes himself a bit off from the earlier exchange and nods, before getting back into the ring.
>Derpy waits and the two grapple.
>Derpy gives Scout a snapmare and goes for a chinlock.
>Scout fights up to the standing position and hits Derpy in the gut, before giving her a snapmare.
>Scout then picks her up and straight up bodyslams her to the mat, before dropping an elbow on her gut.
>Derpy is picked back up by Scout, but Derpy gives him a quick jawbreaker, putting her head under his chin.
>Scout falls on his back.
>Derpy decides to get on the turnbuckle and climb up top.
>Uh oh, high risk, this could be dangerous for Scout.
>>
>>30072114
Careful buddy!

I forgot name of the moves, but derpy could be going for that move that looks like a belly flop or the flying elbow drop. Maybe he'll roll away in time.
>>
>>30072114
Roll to the side and then capitalize on the window of opportunity when she's still recovering from the landing.
>>
>>30072152
You aren't controlling Best Scout buddy, we aren't in spinoff time.
>>
>>30072159
Keep cheerleadering him.

>You can see her take a small glance over at Maud and then they back out of the room for now.
For some reason I thought they were still in the room. Guess not.
>>
>>30072114
Keep watching.
>>
>>30072159
Spinoff time when?
>>
>>30072159
>Best Scout the changeling who only wrestles for fun!
>>
>>30072953
>changeling
Lies. He is a perfectly normal pony and not suspicious at all.
>>
Getting away from page nine.
>>
Bumpity boompity bip
>>
>>30078017
lotta that
>>
>>30085097
Yep.

I assume EoW's getting ready for his thing next weekend.
>>
>>30086387
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
Yeah, I'm getting ready for my con next week, so I haven't posted anything.
>>
>>30090750
Ah. I see.
>>
>>30091445
Yeah, the con's super hard in my mind, a couple WWE wrestlers will be there.
>>
>>30072114
>You decide to shout to Best Scout.
"Watch out!"
>Derpy jumps off, going for a Frog Splash.
>But Scout gets his hind legs up, catching her with his knees.
>You give a sigh of relief, that could've went better.
>Best Scout tries to go for a quick pin.
>Maud slides partially in the ring and counts, one... two...
>Derpy kicks out.
>Best Scout quickly picks up Derpy after the kick out and puts her in the corner.
>Repeated strikes from Best Scout, and then he picks her up over his head.
>Derpy slips behind and rolls up Best Scout.
>Count, 1...2... Best Scout kicks out.
>Best Scout looks at Maud, blinking in confusement at the count, before Derpy gets behind and gives him a German Suplex right on his head.
>Best Scout might have been knocked out as he's not moving.
>Derpy blinks, going down to check on him.
>"Hey, little bug guy, are you okay? You aren't moving."
>He opens an eye, and seems to be pretty woozy.
>"Did you sssssee the name of that carriage that hit me? My head isssss pounding."
>You grab an ice pack and get into the ring, putting it on Best Scout's head.
>He really just needs to get used to getting hit.
>Derpy looks at you, frowning.
>"I didn't mean to hurt him, Nita, I swear! I just knocked him loopy or something."
>>
>>30092985
It's ok Derpy. He did better and lasted longer than I had initially though.

Kiss his boo boo. It's a fact that it help with some injuries. Probably more so with changelings.
>>
>>30092985
Eh this stuff happens. Congrats on the win, such as it was.
>>
>>30092266
Really? Do you know who?
>>30092985
Get him some support and the ice pack on him for a while. Does he know any healing magic?
>>
>>30093142
Seth Rollins and Alexa Bliss right now.
>>
>>30092985
Kiss and give a hug to supply him some love. Reassure Derpy that everything is alright.
>>
>>30094060
W-wew there anon. That's a little too soon.
If you want to ship something and not have turn into a novelty you need to start off slow.
>>30092985
Let's apply the ice pack to his head and carefully prop him up against Mystic.
>>
Page 8 bump.
>>
Will get to running again, cleaning house now.
>>
File: IMG_1429.png (6KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1429.png
6KB, 200x300px
>>30095135
>>
>>30094347
I was just planning a kiss on his forehead really. Besides, didn't we already kiss just yesterday?
>>
>>30095633
I believe so.
>>
We should kiss one of his leg holes.
>>
>>30096286
L-lewd! Let's not do that till a couple more dates before that! Kissing is good for now!
>>
>>30096286
Rushing things a little, anon?
>>
>>30097168
At least it isn't hoof-holding.
>>
File: hoof holding.png (498KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
hoof holding.png
498KB, 800x1300px
>>30097663
But I want that too.
>>
>>30097884
Too lewd, anon!
>>
File: EHEG5077.jpg (206KB, 1600x934px) Image search: [Google]
EHEG5077.jpg
206KB, 1600x934px
>>30098201
>>
>>30098219
Booping is all fine and well, but hoof holding is beyond any intimacy we we could currently bear.
>>
File: large.png (463KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
463KB, 1280x720px
>>30098805
>>
>>30098805
Please no booping. that is cringy as fuck
>>
>>30092985
>>30099321
So booping is confirmed needing to happen.
>>
>>30099363
Indeed. More is required in this quest.
>>
>>30099587
You guys are lewd, don't be surprised if he hisses.
>>
>>30099957
I don't think boops are a lewd thing I just think they are stupid
>>
>>30100171
You're stupid uhm....stupid!
>>
>>30100171
Heathen
>>
>>30100171
>Thinking the show is stupid
>fan of the fandom
Cancer
>>
>>30101741
Le ebin boops in the show mean the same thing as in the fandom maymay
>>
>>30092985
Nice
>>
>>30100171
I still think hoof-holding is way more lewd though.
>>
Like I said earlier, this week is gonna be hard to do because con prep and stuff.
>>
>>30103632
Hard enough that we should let the thread die or will you be able to get out a post every couple of days?
>>
>>30103679
I'll be able to do the second one.
>>
>>30048900
>"OUTTA NOWHERE" Edition
BAH GAWD
>>
>>30103720
It's all Orton's fault.
>>
>>30104334
Orton did nothing wrong.
>>
>>30092985
"Don't worry about it, Derpy. He did a lot better than I thought he would. This stuff just happens sometime."
>You help him up to a seated position, using your body to keep him propped up while you continue to use the icepack.
>Derpy gives a sigh of relief and comes over to help you.
>Maud also looks at him, checking out his eyes.
>"He's fine. I've seen that look before. Reminds me of the time Limestone wrestled Marble. He just needs a little bit."
>A voice echos from outside the gym.
>"What he needs is to not waste his time wrestling and do his job."
>Chrysalis walks into the gym, flanked by a pair of changeling guards.
>She looks at you and the ringside group as she walks towards the ring.
>"Of course... I do not take lightly when someone hurts one of my children... Even if they agreed to it."
>Chrysalis looks at Derpy, who is panicking a bit.
>"I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to hurt your child, it was an accident."
>Chrysalis squints at Derpy, and then sighs out loud.
>"No matter..."
>She looks over at you, looking straight into your eyes.
>"We need to talk. Now."
>>
>>30105663
O-oh, are we already at the meeting the parents stage? Okay. Let's talk.
>>
>>30105663
Ok.
>>
>>30105663
Think about how much you'd like to wear her little crowny thingy.
>>
>>30105663
No pressure. Just meeting the parents....
>>
>>30105825
As long as we don't blurt out "I see where Scout gets his good looks from" we should be fine.
>>
>>30105663
Very well.
>>
>>30105837
We need to say this. Not right now though
>>
>>30105837
It's a good thing we wont.

>>30105852
no.
>>
>>30105865
Agreed. Let's not piss off our possible future in-law.
>>
bed bump
>>
Chrysalis might curbstomp us if we anger her, so... yeah.
>>
We got a negative review apparently on CYOA Discussion, but hey.

No bad review is going to stop me from continuing on.

I am not a wimp.
>>
I'm taking probably the whole day off.

There's a few aspects I do need to figure out how to work better in the CYOA. Though I feel like the social stuff will stay the same, it's the matches/combat that I'm specifically looking at right now.
>>
>>30107436
Take your time.
>>
Page 8 bump
>>
>>30108496
>>
Still working over thought processes for the matches.
>>
>>30109998
Take your time dude. Quality over quantity.
>>
>>30110539
Yeah... I said I wouldn't do anything today because I want to figure this out.
>>
>>30111087
What are your current thoughts? Can we hear what you are considering even if it isn't at the stage where you want feedback yet?
>>
>>30111134
There might be more of an emphasis of where we'll just be going off a regular gameplan, with probably one time during the match where we'll have a choice to continue or deviate from the gameplan... and still the post-match stuff. This is my current thinking process.
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
>>30111152
I don't think gameplans would be a good idea. It is asking way to much of the players.
>>
>>30112040
>>
>>30113029
>>
>>30112040
Agreed.
>>
>>30112040
So you'd rather have me write out the match like I normally would and just give us moments to do something cool or what?

Or would you rather not have much control during matches.

By gameplan I just meant like... 'Do you want to use your speed... or your technical... do you want to work on their leg' stuff like that.
>>
>>30115149
I like that.
>>
>>30115149
It would just be the same answers each time. Besides no plan survives contact with the enemy.
>>
>>30116286
At which point he'll ask what the new gameplan is.
>>
>>30116874
So what we have been doing
>>
>>30117237
Apparently to some people I don't really... make it clear I'm looking for gameplans at the start, I don't know.

Anyways, there won't be anything over the weekend from me because Convention time.

I'll probably just think things through.

There's still stuff I would like to approve and sometimes I do feel... I don't know, like I'm worried of going really out there on the matches themselves.
>>
pre-bed bump
>>
>>30117448
Have fun dude.
>>
>>30117842
>>
>>30119031
>>
>>30117842
I'll try to, I'm just getting situated now with an hour till con.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.