[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh look, this is another sunbutt and moonbutt thread post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: sunbutt n moonbutt.png (350KB, 1024x628px) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt n moonbutt.png
350KB, 1024x628px
oh look, this is another sunbutt and moonbutt thread
post sunbutt and moonbutt
>>
File: 1490952827150.png (944KB, 677x593px) Image search: [Google]
1490952827150.png
944KB, 677x593px
>>30046232
This is gonna trigger a lot of people.
>>
>>30046232
Trixie does look a lot like season 1 Luna.
You don't think...
Maybe...
>>
>>30046232
shimmy's destiny isn't to be a princess, it is for her to go to the cuckshed
>>
>>30046285
stop being offensive
>>
>>30046285
First off, fuck you. Sunset doesn't belong in a cuckshed. She belongs with me in our bed cuddling.
Second, I have a question for you.
If these sheds are cuck sheds, that's implying that you are actually cucking all these mares with a different mare. Which mare are you cucking all these other mares with?
>>
>>30046342
>>>/t/umblr

>>30046411
It is too complex for your monogamous mind, but I will try to explain. In short, the cuckshed, not cuck shed, has sunshit simmer in it, and she has an affinity for rimming and scat because she is sunshit simmer. So anyways, she would be locked in the cuckshed, watching another mare eat my shit, wishing that she was that mare that was eating my mystery meat. Also, I would rather she watch me and glimmer go at it, as I would prefer based starlight to a mare who's fetish is being cucked. How much newer can you get, newcuck?
>>
>>30046449
t. oldcuck
>>
>>30046449
I don't think you are
>>30046285

You wouldn't have called her Shimmy if you hated her like it appears you do.
>>
>>30046458
>t. buttblasted newleddit that can't even into greentext

>>30046477
shimmy rimmy, sunshit simmer, what difference does it make? she still is, and always will be, shit.
>>
File: bait4.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bait4.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>30046492
>>
>>30046527
>outside of his native habitat of reddit, the youngfag dares to venture into the lair of the hacker 4chinz, seeking ancient knowledge of how to properly shitpost. He encounters a denizen of this bleak, barren landscape, an anon that instantly recognizes him for what he is: not only a newfag, but also obviously juvenile and under the age range allowed legally to enter this wasteland. The new/youngfag attempts to damage control, but hurt himself in the chaos of autism and confusion. Failing this, he uses his last resort: baitposting. It remains to be seen whether such a tactic is effective or not. Meanwhile, Anon has become David Attenborough. Cucksheds for mare waifus are still a thing, though.
>>
File: bait7.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bait7.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>30046591
>>
File: whenyoudontflysogood.gif (983KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
whenyoudontflysogood.gif
983KB, 480x300px
>>30046632
>young/newfag continues his assault on anon with baitposting, but it seems that unlike young/newfag, Anon is a big guy.
>>
>>30046680
Not him but,
U U U U
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.