[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they really just go there? Along with Rainbow's parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_17.png (481KB, 901x504px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_17.png
481KB, 901x504px
Did they really just go there?

Along with Rainbow's parents finally being revealed, and Derpy starting to develop some tragic backstory, did we just get confirmation that Scootaloo is an orphan?

Sweet Celestia above, I wanna know what they have in store for the Aj's parents episode now. They'd better not fuck it up.
>>
>>30044301
I think AJ's parents might have died when the mother and father got trapped in the cuckshed. The father was trying to push his wife in and lock her in there as some sort of punishment and he accidentally locked himself and his wife in the cuckshed. Without telling anyone where they were the ended up trapped there.

So they're somewhere on the farm. Skeletons trapped in a cuckshed.
>>
>>30044315
i hope you die of the most painful of cancers
>>
>>30044323
At least I'll have my sidemare holding my hand as I die while my waifu cries in her cuckshed. That's all I would really need.
>>
If she's an orphan then where does she live? Not by herself. I've read too many fanfics with the obligatory "discovery" scene. They're probably just too busy to pay attention to her.
>>
>>30044360
They already displayed her house in the episode of Hertz as strung as hurses song
Fucking fan of the fandom
>>
>>30044301
no you dipshit. We only got a hint that her parents aren't around all the time. We know she still lives with her parents, because we have seen her bedroom before.

>>30044315
>>30044331
KEKSHED KID! KEKSHED KID!KEKSHED KID!
>>
>>30044370
Then she can'e be an orphan because there's no way she lives by herself and can hide it successfully to fool everyone and there's no way other would let her be all by herself.
>>
>>30044381
There was nobody else in her house when the camera was there
So nobody fucking knows
The staff just said "now you know scootalooser is not homeless"
>>
>>30044373
kek, there is a filter on the word cuck in all caps
>>
>>30044373
You know it's kind of funny how deathbed rhymes with cuckshed now that I think about it. Chalk it up to life's happy coincidences.
>>
>>30044388
This. They left it wide open for interpretation. This is wise, because it lets fans continue to theorize, and it also leaves the door wide open for them to do whatever they want in the future. With all these parent episodes, I'm kind of expecting them to have a Scootaloo parent reveal sometime. Maybe in season 8 or 9.
>>
none of this is canon who cares
>>
>>30044468
Go back to your faust cave
>>
>>30044468
Has this board reached a nadir?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.