[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP is the only bright point in my life. When the series comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1491420301741.jpg (165KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491420301741.jpg
165KB, 1024x1280px
MLP is the only bright point in my life. When the series comes to an end I might just kill myself.
>>
You can have plenty of fun in the cuckshed
>>
I know how you feel anon. Fuck what the board says, the show is still good and I don't want it to ever end.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 769x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 769x604px
>>30040860
This. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of the show, but at the end of the day it's still one of the only things that makes me happy. I care more about these characters and their lives than anyone I know other than my immediate family.
>>
>>30040723
Why do you make this thread every day?
>>
I have this weird suspicion without any evidence that S8 will be the end and it's killing me inside
>>
I gonna do that too. Lets make a suicidal cult when mlp ends?
>>
>>30040723
Just rewatch the whole series over and over again and pretend like it's 2011 again.
>>
>>30040951
If I could save /mlp/ I would. Not as in the board but the people. The selfish gene or "meme" of self hatred of ourselves has gotten too far. We need to start the resistance. Remove the old meme and in with a newer stronger one. Nobody believes it can be saved so everyone lost their faith. The golden age could just be around the corner.
>>
>>30041729
>13 autists found dead from Kool aid poisoning
>>
>>30041837
Finally someone who fucking gets it. Godspeed anon
>>
>>30041837
I thought this was a sweet and kind post, but then I saw your image, and I hated you.
>>
>>30040723
Let's organize a suicide pact
>>
>>30041977
Yes. We'll end it all together.
>>
>>30041837
>Implying we can be saved
>>
File: 1447076741203.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447076741203.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>30040723
It's hard to admit it but no matter what I don't want it to end. I know some people here actually have a life and they'll just move on, they'll be able to just smile because it happened but I don't think I'll be able to.

Even what >>30041837 says is true it's just easier said than done. Nothing is even close to the obsession this show brings. Not to mention the whole being in love with a cartoon horse thing. When it ends it's gonna be time to actually move to Equestria ourselves. So I'm with >>30041729 and >>30041977
>>
>implying
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.