[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one who felt bad when RD blamed her parents and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: i was a bitch (again).png (292KB, 763x692px) Image search: [Google]
i was a bitch (again).png
292KB, 763x692px
Am i the only one who felt bad when RD blamed her parents and they still tried to support her while started to cry?
>>
>>30040011
Am I the only one who feels disgusted by these fake fucking scenes full of melodrama garbage unfitting for a little girls cartoon and unfitting even a toy commercial?
>>
>>30040032
Yes fuck off retard
>>
She didn't do nothing wrong but she wasn't completely in the wrong either. The parents needed that.
>>
>>30040036
Suck your own dick, mental retard.
>>
>>30040011
heartbreaking indeed
>>
>>30040145
really showed him anon
>>
>>30040163
He did, his post was much more snappy and american.
>>
>>30040011
No, you're suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, anon. Stop being emotionally driven by a bag floating in the air, you autistic chimp.

The executive writing these "emotional" scenes is a fucking hypocritical retard who enjoys acting retarded and then saying he's sorry and everyone accepting his bullshit apology. Just like Starlight Glimmer.
>>
>>30040011
I get the feeling Rainbow Dash's mom will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post.
>>
File: Nate.jpg (129KB, 533x533px)
Nate.jpg
129KB, 533x533px
>>30041687
Not if I send my Psychic Rottweiler to defend her! Nate, go see Dashie's mom!
>>
>>30040011
Well you're supposed to feel a little bad. It was mostly silly, though I do have a soft spot for sad ponies so it did make me feel kinda sad myself.
>tfw you can't hug the ponies and make it all better.

>>30041687
You really are the worst kind of person. That's low, my man.
>>
>>30041687
Dashie's mom is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>30040011
was this episode a cringe comedy? I'm not sure if my body is ready for such dose of cringe.
>>
>>30042331
I hated Newbie Dash, if that's the type of cringe you're talking about, and I liked this episode. I'm not saying that it was perfect, it wasn't, and you may not like it, but I almost skip it and I'm glad I didn't.
>>
>>30040032
I wasn't disgusted by the idea of them or even the structure/flow of the episode, but the way the dialogue was written an how it came out felt so robotic and unnatural.

The starting scene with Scootaloo screaming endlessly is strange because she just immediately assumes that it's Rainbow Dash's dad and she's correct without any further comment. You've got the scene where Scootaloo is telling the parents about Rainbow Dash being a Wonderbolt, but instead of it having a natural flow of emotion, it has Scootaloo blatantly and immediately be amazed they didn't know. Almost every piece of dialogue in this episode feels completely unnatural, blatantly stating random facts without thinking of the context behind the characters. Scootaloo randomly talks about Rarity proving Rainbow Dash's innocence without even considering if the parents know who she is. The scene with Scootaloo turning on Rainbow Dash was completely weird "I don't like what I found out." The writers have in mind what the characters would be thinking/feeling but instead of actually writing dialogue that suits the character, it's just an exact statement of the interaction they're currently having.

I've never even particularly noticed bad dialogue in this show before, but this episode had it sticking out like a sore thumb. The entirety of it was breaking the all important show-don't-tell rule.
>>
>>30041687
People don't die in mlp, they hibernate
>>
File: 1482701308050.jpg (19KB, 358x397px)
1482701308050.jpg
19KB, 358x397px
>>30042400
>mfw AJ's parents just hibernated
>>
>>30040032
That one was good drama.
I refuse to accept fluttershys speech as as emotional as the characters acted like it was.
>>
>>30041687
That was a pretty creative post I must admit
>>
>>30040011
I sure did.
>>
>>30042394
You really think people will read this garbage?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.