[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would be objectivly the worst pony to have as a housemate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

Who would be objectivly the worst pony to have as a housemate?
Who would be the most mediocre?
Who would be the best?
Why?
And perhaps the best question, would they even like living with you, what would they think of you?
What's the likelihood of bonezoning the worst, meh, or best housemate.
>>
>>30037508
Futanyx is the only correct answer
>>
>>30037508
>Who would be objectivly the worst pony to have as a housemate?
Twiggle Spriggle
>Who would be the most mediocre?
Rarity
>Who would be the best?
AJ
>Why?
Autism, snootiness and a best, respectively
>And perhaps the best question, would they even like living with you, what would they think of you?
._.
>What's the likelihood of bonezoning the worst, meh, or best housemate.
Probably pretty low.
>>
>>30037508
>Worse
RD. Messy and unorganized
>Mediocre
Fluttershy. She would keep the place nice and tidy but probably have critters running around and she would probably smell bad.
>Best
Sunburst. We have a lot in common.
>>
>>30037508
Dash and Rarity would be the worst for polar opposite reasons. Dash would do fuck-all to keep the place clean and Rarity would be on your ass for everything

Twilight and Applejack would be OK, Appplejack would willingly do chores and Twilight would be normal

Pinkie and Fluttershy are wild-cards. Fluttershy would always want to keep some kind of animal somewhere for some reason or another, it'd probably create a smell, and this is coming from someone who likes animals. Pinkie might be super annoying but maybe super cuddly too.

I'd frankly prefer Starlight because she seems the most normal of all.
>>
>>30037536
how could Twilight be bad? she just reads books quietly most of the time and goes outside to help others, respects your personal space and makes Spike clean everything. it might be an issue if you don't want a little dragon bro around, though
>>
>>30037508
fluttershy
rarity
ponk, because she'd be able to make treats and is super cuddly

im a autismo at heart, but i know when to be serious. id probably get tired of fluttershy's shit pretty quickly, rarity would be no better, and ponk just loves everyone

id still do em if i had the chance though. why would i ever pass up a pone puss?
>>
>>30037615
Why wouldn't you want a dragon bro around? I think that's the only way I could handle living with Twilight. She seems like the type to get so into studying she would neglect basic things, like bathing. If Spike wasn't around to clean up after her, there would be books and food containers all over.
>>
File: 14941856950410.jpg (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14941856950410.jpg
292KB, 1280x720px
>>30037508
>Who would be objectivly the worst pony to have as a housemate?
1) Pinkie would drive me insane with her extraverted lifestyle. I think I'd also have to forget about trying to get more sleep at weekends.
2) Fluttershy because fucking animals.
>Who would be the most mediocre?
How do you even rank mediocrity?
I guess any colt fits here. They may be nice and all, but they cannot compare to a qt mare waifu.
>Who would be the best?
1) Maud because she's pretty organized and would never bother you too much unless it's something really important.
2) Sunset because she's used to taking care of her life herself but also would be willing to make friends with you.

>And perhaps the best question, would they even like living with you, what would they think of you?
Pinkie likes everybody. I guess even if I'd yell at her I'd apologize later and she'd forgive me. She's the most likely to let you fuck her, too.
Fluttershy is tolerant but I'm afraid living together would be torture for both of us, just like any potential sex.
I don't think I'd get along with any of the major colts outside maybe Sunburst.
Maud is introverted, tolerant and somewhat lonely, so living with me would be alright for her. I don't think she'd want any dick that's not a crystal pone's tho.
Sunset would think I'm a weirdo at times but would find me ok overall. Bonezoning chance is probably 50/50, she doesn't seem to be very picky but who knows,
>>
>>30037558
>Messy and unorganized
[citation needed]
I don't see where you're getting that from. Her house looks pretty fuckin' banging
>>
File: biggu bossu rotten.jpg (35KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
biggu bossu rotten.jpg
35KB, 540x303px
>>30037508
>would they even like living with you
>only leave room to get food, use bathroom or go to work
I dunno, maybe
>>
>>30037909
That's cause her parents clean it.
>>
File: 1449106935679.png (142KB, 900x590px) Image search: [Google]
1449106935679.png
142KB, 900x590px
>>30037508
>"S-sorry I'm late on rent again Anon, I kinda spent it on more animal feed....and well upkeep for the sanctuary...."
>"I-I'll pay my half of the rent next week I promise!"
>"And umm....well...since where talking...do you mind sharing some of your food with me?"
>"I'm kinda broke..."

>This is a regular thing living with her...she also smells like wet dog because she works at an animal sanctuary.
>>
>>30037508
>"Come on Nonny!"
>"You've only had two beers!"
>"Only two! This is a party for crying out loud!"
>"Well duh I know you have work in the morning!"
>"It's only 3 A.M.!"
>"Stop being such a pansy!"
>"Just drink some water, down an Advil, and chug a monster as a chaser, like I do every morning."
>"That way we can party again tomorrow night!"

>You haven't slept for three days.
>This pink horse wants to party every night.
>Your house is always filled with vomit and random ponies fucking.
>Last week someone pissed on your bed, pinkie said to not be such a buzz kill when you nearly beat his ass.
>What a wise decision you've made making this horse your housemate.
>>
>>30038527
Ugh I hate living in party houses. Fuck that shit. Finally found a quiet house to live in with an old man as my only roommate and its fucking HEAVEN.
>>
>>30038676
>HEAVEN
Interesting way to describe sucking an old guy's cock every night.
>>
>>30038698
I mean I'm not gay or nothin but I can see the appeal in it.
Free protein, helps you when lifting weights.
>>
>>30037508
>"What the fuck Anon!"
>"Why'd you cut the power to my room?"
>"Yea I know what time it is, I was getting my muffin stuffed in my room. Until you went and cut the power like some faggot."
>"Yes I needed the music, what you never fucked someone while listing to loud music?"
>"Gosh Anon, every day you sound like more and more of a loser, now turn the power on before I beat your ass."

>She's always bringing colts and mares over, she's always fucking them late at night. She always listens to the loudest most ratchet music she can find.
>She blasts it as loud as her speakers can play it.
>And during the day, she points her speakers facing the window and blasts the music.
>She really thinks she's cool.
>She never cleans.
>What a great housemate.
>>
>>30037508
>Who would be the best?
Derpy. Once you replace everything breakable with plastic, she'd always be baking.
>>
File: 1447768724163.png (398KB, 1133x1682px) Image search: [Google]
1447768724163.png
398KB, 1133x1682px
>>30037508
>"Oh hey shug, come over here for a minute, I want you to meet my fifteenth cousin Applefritter"
>"Oh Anon, I swear we need to find you a nice mare to settle down with."
>"I got just the extended family member, she's been looking to settle down for awhile now."
>"I'll call her up for you tonight, we can get a thing going this weekend."
>"Oh and shuga cube, where gonna be up a little late tonight. I left you some earplugs in your room."
>"Or, you could stay here and be part of the fun!"
>Applepone is a real bro.
>She keeps things clean, always on time with her half of the bills.
>Only, downside is she brings her family over without giving you a heads up.
>>
>>30038935
>AJ also wakes you up at 5am regardless of the day of the week.
>Demands you do a lot of chores despite you insisting that you're renting the room, not a place in her family.
>>
File: 1491527827400.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491527827400.png
144KB, 500x500px
>>30037508
>"You don't like kuzu no honkai?"
>"Fucking REEE YOU NORMIE SCUM!!"
>"Get out of my room before I throw my piss bottles at you!!!"
>"REEEEEEE"
>"Don't ever come in here again, you fucking no taste pleb!"
>Perpare to be called a normie by the Equestrian equivalent of fujoshi
>She will never shower, she will always smell rank as fuck
>She will never clean
>And she will only get fatter and uglier as her metabolism slows down.
>>
File: serious derpy is serious.jpg (147KB, 780x917px) Image search: [Google]
serious derpy is serious.jpg
147KB, 780x917px
>>30037508
> She gets up before the sun to bake her own breakfast
> Leaves the house to go to her job before you get up, leaves fresh coffee and 2 fresh muffins on the breakfast table for (you)
> On your own job you get the ocassional phone call from her angry supervisor because Derpy fucked up a delivery or accidentally droped a package
> You keep telling him to discuss that with her and not with (you)
> She's back home around 4 PM, but the house is empty
> You are back around 5:30 with some groceries and fresh bread
> Derpy receives you with a warm fire on the chimmey and a piping hot teapot
> She also receives you with a mouthful of pending bills, as she always gets sure that your bills and shit arrive a day before the normal date
> She personally uses the spam, chain letters, unsolicited catalogues and such as kindling to light up the chimmey.
> She's also never late with her own bills because she knows exactly when they will arrive.
> And she's always sure to get you first pick on any free samples delivered to random citizens
> While having tea, (you) comment her how her supervisor was ranting about one of her messes at work
> Her ears drop and she awkwardly says that delivering things using just her mouth is just difficult
> You pat her head and show her a carton of rotten eggs you picked from behind of Ponyville's market area, then you casually explain her the little visit you are planning to pay to her supervisor's house becase nobody messes with your roomie
> Hey, if Derpy is OK with your own fuckups and the pants incident, then you are OK with her own screwups as well
> Her ears perk up, and she hugs you, grateful for the support
> Hot tea all over your pants
>>
>>30039924
>She personally uses the spam, chain letters, unsolicited catalogs and such as kindling to light up the chimney

That's gonna fuck up your chimney m8y.
>>
>>30040055
What part of "She's Derpy" wasn't clear enough, Anon.
>>
>>30038780
DASH IS PURE YOU KEK!
>>
>>30040089
Sure thing fuck boy.
>>
>>30039924
> You pat her head and show her a carton of rotten eggs you picked from behind of Ponyville's market area
> Her ears perk up, and she hugs you, grateful for the support

And you both realize she hugged you while you were still holding the eggs.
>>
>>30037615
Exactly!!
>>
>>30040113
So she scalded Anon's eggs with boiling tea?
>>
>>30040068
It just seems like you don't know how chimneys work.
>>
>>30040350
And (you) don't seem to understand how Derpy and fire work.
>>
>>30040055
burning paper fucks up your chimney?
>>
>>30040499
>lterally 2 seconds
Also just type it into google.
http://www.woolwinefire.com/?page_id=929Al
>>
>>30040399
She's going to blow your house up.
And you both will die because of your combined autism.
>>
>>30040564
> Anon and Derpy become roomies because they can't afford to pay a house and living expenses by themselves
> Somehow they manage to make things work and cancel each other's fucked up traits
> Well, most of them
> The pants incident wasn't Anon fault, he swears
> Plus, he clearly remembers ponies laughing as he waved his dick around making elephant noises
> Fuck it, it was Applejack and her hard cider's fault, and Anon is sticking to that story.
> And that anvil could have been dropped by any pegasus
> There are many blonde maned, gray coated pegasi living on Ponyville
> Plus, who was the genius who thought of advertising the new blacksmith by giving out free anvil samples?
> Thing is, everyone believed that Derpy and Anon would burn the house on their first day living together.
> Well, joke's on Ponyville: the fire incident only happened after the third day, not the first one.
> Yes, Derpy and Anon's combined efforts to put it out ended up breaking a plumbing line and flooding a few blocks, but that's a water incident, so it doesn't count.
> Plus, Derpy's early morning habits helped Anon to get used to get up early too, so he isn't being yelled for showing late at work as before.
> Knowing that now her bills will be less heavy has helped Derpy to worry less and concentrate more on her job: less yelling to her as well
> And she needs all concentration possible to do a good job on a place as fucked up as Ponyville
> What Rainbow Dash regrets the most is that now she has to say something positive about both of them
> She even resents Derpy a bit because Anon chose her instead of Dash herself
> Rainbow Dash doesn't even likes Anon that much, but her ego is hurt by not having been his first pick
> Who cares about details like Anon falling half a mile through her floor to the ground? Her house is awesome!
>>
>>30040861
>dash wanted Anons autistic monkey cock the whole time.
>>
>>30037508
>objectivly the worst pony to have as a housemate
rarity. shed be reorganizing all your shit and "fixing" your house constantly until it looked like her boutique.
>mediocre
dash. she would never be around.
>best
twilight. she would keep your place clean and organized to your specifications, read quietly most of the time and she comes with a free dragon.
>>
>>30040861
This is an adorable.
>>
>>30041342
This
>>
>>30042862
>>
>>30040861
moar
>>
whoa this thread
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.