[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't see why people think AJ's parents being dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1242152141.png (135KB, 878x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1242152141.png
135KB, 878x1024px
I don't see why people think AJ's parents being dead is so sad. At least she has Applebloom, Big Mac and Granny Smith.

No one ever talks about Scootaloo's family.
>>
>>30037185
yea, but she is not a real pony and has no real feelings. its ok
>>
>>30037185
because no one cares about scootaloo
>>
is her opsession with RD healthy?
before last episode it was awkward, but now it might be a bigger problem

she will become a stalker and send death threads to her when she interacts with other poners
>>
>>30037185
Just said in the other thread I had this episode idea.

Its pony mothers day and Applebloom is being all moody about it. Scootaloo, who has been acting fine up until this point, blows up at her for being ungrateful of the family she does have.

Sweetie Bell wants to help, but considering she has her family, feels like she's in no position to say anything.

As the day come to an end the CMC gather by accident at the same hill top. Scootaloo apologies for implying that just because she has her siblings it hurts any less, Applebloom apologies for seeming ungrateful and rubbing her good fortune in Scootaloo's face, Sweetie Bell opens up about her anger and resentment at her parents dumping her on Rarity all the time but admits that she couldn't imagine what it would be like if they never came back and offers her support to the others.

The CMC agree to be each others family as much as they need it.

The end.
>>
>>30037185
SCOOTALOSER LOSER LOSER
>>
>>30037335
And you know this because it's already happened to you with Tara Strong?
>>
>>30037185

Scootaloo was probably an accident.
>>
>>30037185
Because she doesn't have one.
>>
File: hackerman.jpg (5KB, 137x137px)
hackerman.jpg
5KB, 137x137px
>>30037185
Dumb orphan poster.
>>
>>30037185
poor scoots, now we all can agree that she doesn't have living parents, right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.