[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the cider produced by the Apple Family alcoholic? If so, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Is the cider produced by the Apple Family alcoholic? If so, why is this debauchery allowed to continue? They are putting normal mares and stallions on the road of alcoholism until they end up as pathetic and useless drunkards!
>>
>>30034103
Only alcoholic cider has a head like that. Horses have +1 resistance to ethanol though so it probably evens out.
>>
>>30034103
Horses are very tolerant to alcohol. They can consume several litres without noticing ill effects. In fact, most species are like that. It's only humans that start to go loopy after just a couple sips. Just another reason why we're the worst species on the planet.
>>
>>30034111
We need to eat a lot of salt to die though, unlike horses. Only humans poison themselves purposefully.
>>
>>30034111
humans are more resistant to death from trauma by a significant margin than any other species. many animals will simply die of shock if they get injured too much or lose a limb, but humans can survive a lot of shit.
>>
File: 1491767180699.jpg (34KB, 1108x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491767180699.jpg
34KB, 1108x400px
>Temperance
Literally for beta fags who let salty old women bully them into doing what they want and inevitably leads to an increase in crime and degeneracy

Get fucked.
>>
>>30034103
They sell it the day after it's made.
So if it has some, it's an insignificant amount.
>>
>>30034143
>day
They sell it the day it's made. It's fresh cider.
>>
File: mud_mug_dirt.gif (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
mud_mug_dirt.gif
2MB, 853x480px
>>30034137
Unlike the normality of Rainbow Dash? Look at her, she's a dipsomaniac!
>>
>>30034103
Alcohol is the modern natural selection.
Those who can't deal with it gets discarded by Mother Nature.

Stop resisting your fate and just deal with it.
>>
>>30034103
Fuck off, abolitionist
>>
>>30034111
>>30034109

Horses are also few times bigger than ponies.
>>
>>30034428
Their livers produce an enzyme that breaks it down in massive quantities. Pound for pound they are more tolerant.
>>
>>30034415
Are you saying we invented our own natural selection? How does that make sense?
>>
>>30034111
that's only true for beer, hard liquor is outright poison to everything else. And animals get drunk off of rotten fruit pretty easily
>>
File: 89b.png (91KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
89b.png
91KB, 512x512px
>>30034449
>Eugenics
>>
I wonder if OP thought he was being '/pol/' by presenting a controversial Christian-morality based viewpoint as if everyone agreed with it

should we tell him that the temperance movement and first wave feminism were basically synonymous?
>>
>>30034495
>>
File: No cider until I'm 21.png (324KB, 2256x3584px) Image search: [Google]
No cider until I'm 21.png
324KB, 2256x3584px
>>30034103
>Is the cider produced by the Apple Family alcoholic?
You never see any foals in the cider episode.
Apple Bloom is the only one who makes an appearance and she's never shown holding a mug or taking an actual sip.

I'm pretty sure that obliquely implies that it's alcoholic.

>>30034415
Cue the intro sequence to 'Idiocracy'.
Darwin Awards natural selection doesn't work in the real world unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
>>
>>30034547
>9 reaction images

Thanks Anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.