[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me, or is Pinkie really annoying this season so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1488513124693.png (141KB, 880x908px) Image search: [Google]
1488513124693.png
141KB, 880x908px
Is it just me, or is Pinkie really annoying this season so far? I used to find her cute and cuddly and mildly annoying, but this season, I hate her existence.
>>
File: w-weeaboo pones.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w-weeaboo pones.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>30033020
ey b0ss
>>
>>30033020
>he's finally realizing that the writers are turning the mane 6 into retarded idiots to make us dislike them and accept our new supreme overlord Glimmer
You're late to the party.
>>
>>30033090
Unfortunately, you're right. I used to love Twilight too, but now she seems like the princess of bad ideas and not the book horse we all loved.
>>
>>30033020
obnoxious screaming ponk has been a bingo thing for many seasons. its nothing new.

>>30033090
suicide is always an option.

>>30033153
twilight has always been the princess of bad ideas, even before she had wings.

yall should try rewatching the whole series some time.
>>
>>30033169
>people who like Pinkie complain about Pinkie becoming an idiot
>people who like Twilight complain about Twilight becoming an idiot
>people who like Applejack complain about Applejack becoming an idiot
>people who like Dash complain about Dash becoming an idiot
>people who like Rarity complain about Rarity becoming an idiot
>people who like Glimmer think that she's always great
>of course everyone but the latter are wrong
Likely story, champ.
>>
>>30033169
HELLO JIMBO
>>
File: 3569356.jpg (86KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
3569356.jpg
86KB, 400x300px
>>30033210
>people who like
are you implying every person, or are you talking about the noisy ones that complain about it? those who are content are quiet.
are you also implying it a person doesnt see a problem with things they dont like those characters? twilight is my favorite character and i like how she acts.
>champ
isnt it ironic the immature faggots are always the first one to call the other a child?
really makes you think.

>>30033226
how did you know?
>>
>>30033245
>muh silent majority argument
>"I don't see a problem, therefore no one else sees a problem"
The delusion is real.
>>
>>30033259
It is a hasbro shill, just ignore him.
>>
>>30033259
i didnt say no one has a problem, i used myself as an example of one of those "people" you mentioned not falling into your little category. you dont get to speak for anyone other than yourself. i never ceases to amaze me just how frightened people around here have become about the prospect of forming their own opinion without using the majority as a shield as if even in the instance every single person agreed with them it somehow makes them objectively correct.

however, since you brought it up, i have polls to back up my claims that the majority are silent. you may write them off if you wish, but i would like to know what sort of statistics or data you have to back up your own claims.

>>30033263
its best not to argue with someone when you have no foundation to stand on. in those cases its best to be silent.
>>
>>30033277
>i never ceases to amaze me just how frightened people around here have become about the prospect of forming their own opinion without using the majority as a shield
Fine, let's just ignore that you speak on behalf of everyone else then, because of course it's OK when you're the one who does it. For no particular reason, it's just OK when you do it.
>i have polls to back up my claims that the majority are silent
Uh huh. Your polls with 300 votes represent the "majority". Right. We can't use the silent majority argument on those polls because the "majority" of the fandom are 300 people, and no one else exists. There isn't anyone else, there aren't people who don't vote, there are only 300 people left in the fandom. I see.
>>
>>30033313
>For no particular reason, it's just OK when you do it
feel free to quote the part i claimed i spoke for everyone.

>our polls with 300 votes represent the "majority"
around here they do. but as i said, its easy to write off those polls so the data is inconclusive, although it gives one a pretty decent idea of how "people" felt.

i cant help but notice you chose to be a condescending asshat rather than provide your own data behind your claims. its almost as if youre talking out of your ass and have absolutely no proof, inconclusive or otherwise, to back up anything youre claiming.
>>
File: jimcarrey.gif (866KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jimcarrey.gif
866KB, 200x200px
>>30033331
>comes to a thread where the OP is asking "Is it just me, or is Pinkie really annoying this season so far?", and two of the first three replies agree with him
>replies with a "no, I think otherwise and that means that you're wrong :D"

Well, to be fair you never claimed to speak for everyone, you only pretended that your opinions were unquestionable facts.
>>
File: 356856.png (396KB, 582x509px) Image search: [Google]
356856.png
396KB, 582x509px
>>30033624
actually i agreed shes been annoying this season, and the previous season, and the other 5 seasons before that.
>>
>>30033245
Isn't it sad when the most immature pretend they're in the right about contradicting things and start making fun and ignoring you while they drink their beer, laze around and sct all around irresponsible at the basic things?

>>30033263
It's hard to ignore them at a subconscious level. Us responsible people are also sensitive. Sadly we're not sensible enough to just ignore them completely.

I'm still hoping for some critics and nostalgiabro heaven just for us. Or at the very least with us in the majority. It would make me feel less insecure and stressed over the fat fetishists trying to make me enjoy slabs of meat instead of human beings.
>>
File: 1492876446863s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1492876446863s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>30033020
>this season
>>
>>30034218
>>>/mlphate/
>>
I thought she was obnoxious as hell in the first season(s)
One of her worst episodes was probably with Cranky, being a general nuisance throughout most of the episodes. Since then though, she really grew on me. Her song really helped too.

She doesn't work when the writers just reduce her to "comedy relief". There's more to her than that as we've seen in plenty episodes before. This was just a repeat of a lesson she should've known similarly to how Rarity should've known not to make that indian diner conform to the norm.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.